Farm Stay Category: B&B Farm Stays, Cooking Classes, Family Friendly Farm Stays, Farm Hotels with Spa, Horseback Riding, and Pet Friendly Farm StaysFarm Stay Tags: Farm Stays & Ranch Stays: Central Canada and Farmstay Alberta
Near the city of Calgary, Alberta, Canada this is a friendly guest ranch/farm stay B&B that is very popular for its horseback riding, its spa and its top quality food.
Paola herself is a qualified chef from Italy and you can expect the breakfast to be great. She is happy to adjust the menu to accommodate any dietary restrictions and on request and for an extra charge she can also serve some really fantastic and good value evening meals. She also provides excellent cooking classes too.
There’s a common lounge area with a TV and cosy fireplace and of course there are the spa services, including massage to be enjoyed. Day long trail rides on horse back can be arranged too and you are also welcome to join in on Paola’s cooking classes(contact them directly for further details)
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Box 2 Site 10 RR7, Dalroy
- Spa Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Farm With Animals
People are also looking at these nearby stays:
- Just over 3 hours east of Calgary, Bar Diamond Guest Ranch B&B stretches out over 34,000 acres along the banks of the Red Deer River in Bindloss, Alberta, Canada, and offers a host of activities for lovers of the great outdoors; horseback riding of course, but also speed-boating, hiking, ATVing, fishing, canoeing, wildlife/bird-watching and more. The Accommodation: The have nice, Read more...
- This very popular dude ranch is just outside Sandpoint Idaho, U.S.A., in the middle of beautiful surroundings with great trails for horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, sleighing and winter sports, especially cross country skiing. There’s plenty to do at the farmhouse too with evening entertainment, a cosy shared lounge, a recreation room, an outdoor hot tub, a library, a Read more...
- By Lake Diefenbaker, in Kyle, Saskatchewan, Canada, La Reata Ranch is a friendly dude ranch stay on thousands of hectares of beautiful rolling farmland. The Accommodation: Their accommodation is in the form of old style wooden cabins which can accommodate up to six guests. All are clean and comfortable and come with private bathroom, a balcony and WiFi as Read more...
- In the heart of British Columbia, Canada, beside the Kettle Valley Railway and just half an hour from Kelowna city center, Myra Canyon Ranch is a cool mix of farmstay, adventure park and horse riding stable and showcases some lovely modern wooden architecture along the way. It’s very highly rated accommodation, both self-catering and B&B, is super comfortable and Read more...