In Louis Creek Valley, near Kamloops city, British Columbia, Tod Mountain Guest Ranch offers all inclusive accommodation packages that include horseback riding lessons, all meals and plenty of drinks and snacks too. The setting is wild and beautiful, and the views are spectacular.
Their rooms are in the form of individual cabins and are cosy, comfortable and clean, with a country style design. They all come with private bathroom and WiFi. Some are self catering too with a kitchen, patio and seating area.
Their restaurant really serves up some top quality food and they’ve got a snack bar too, plus a sociable shared TV lounge and a games room with pool table and board games.
Tod Mountain Ranch is just 35 miles from Kamloops where you’ll find a lot going on, in all seasons. It’s a sort of hub for outdoor sports enthusiasts and also has a number of good restaurants, bars , cafes and a small arts scene. There are all sorts activities to be enjoyed in the area around Kamloops and around the ranch; great hiking and mountain biking, fishing and golf, and winter sports in the Sun Peaks Resort for example. For swimming, fishing canoeing etc, there’s the lovely Heffley Lake about 6 miles from the ranch.
B.C.’s capital Vancouver, with its international airport, is 250 miles to the south west.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- 3968 Heffley Louis Creek Rd
- Laundry Facilities
- Farm With Animals
People are also looking at these nearby farm stays:
- Pet friendly Montana Hill Guest Ranch invites you to the gentle hills of British Columbia’s South Cariboo to enjoy some rural bliss, some old style Canadian hospitality and to do exactly as much or as little as you like. It has horseback riding, spa facilities, good food, hospitable hosts and a choice of four comfortable and cosy private log cabins Read more...
- Near Clearwater, British Columbia, Canada, Wells Gray Guest Ranch is a western style ranch farmstay with plenty of activities to be enjoyed including horse riding, hiking, fishing, golfing and white water rafting, all of which can be organized from the ranch. They have cute, rustic, western style accommodation with a seating area and patio. They all have free WiFi access Read more...
- In the heart of British Columbia, Canada, beside the Kettle Valley Railway and just half an hour from Kelowna city center, Myra Canyon Ranch is a cool mix of farmstay, adventure park and horse riding stable and showcases some lovely modern wooden architecture along the way. It’s very highly rated accommodation, both self-catering and B&B, is super comfortable and Read more...
- On Bowen Island, just outside Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, this gorgeous little cottage farm stay on a small farm is a very popular choice. There is free WiFi throughout, a kitchenette, lounge and cosy fireplace. Outside you have a nice little patio with outside seats and barbecue facilities and you are free to wander around the farm and meet Read more...