Not far from the town of Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada, this is a B&B farmstay with a difference, the animals here are husky sleigh dogs and in winter the dogs are there to take guests out on some great adventures across the snow fields of the Yukon Territory.
They have a range of rooms and cottages some of which come with a kitchen and all guests have access to the very nice on-site restaurant with local food specialities including plenty of bison and caribou meat. Though they do have vegetarian options too, and also serve beer and wine.
The surrounding area is beautiful to explore with both the Yukon Wildlife Preserve and the Takhini Hot Springs within 20 minutes drive.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- KM 1442.5 Alaska Highway, Whitehorse
- Laundry Facilities
- Farm With Animals
People are also looking at these nearby farm stays:
- In Gustavus, Southern Alaska near the spectacular Glacier Bay National Park, Annie Mae Lodge has a selection of comfortable B&B rooms in a beautifully remote setting surrounded by meadow fields and friendly horses. There is a very good restaurant on site too, serving some of the best local produce especially seafood, and the hospitable owners can also provide lunch Read more...
- Near Clearwater, British Columbia, Canada, Wells Gray Guest Ranch is a western style ranch farmstay with plenty of activities to be enjoyed including horse riding, hiking, fishing, golfing and white water rafting, all of which can be organized from the ranch. They have cute, rustic, western style accommodation with a seating area and patio. They all have free WiFi access Read more...
- Pet friendly Montana Hill Guest Ranch invites you to the gentle hills of British Columbia’s South Cariboo to enjoy some rural bliss, some old style Canadian hospitality and to do exactly as much or as little as you like. It has horseback riding, spa facilities, good food, hospitable hosts and a choice of four comfortable and cosy private log cabins Read more...
- In Louis Creek Valley, near Kamloops city, British Columbia, Tod Mountain Guest Ranch offers all inclusive accommodation packages that include horseback riding lessons, all meals and plenty of drinks and snacks too. The setting is wild and beautiful, and the views are spectacular. The Accommodation: Their rooms are in the form of individual cabins and are cosy, comfortable and Read more...