No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are out choices for the best farm house B&Bs in Canada in 2020! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- In Creemore, Ontario, Canada, this popular farm stay has a sauna, spa & wellness center, tennis courts, an outdoor salt water swimming pool, a gift shop and a restaurant on site. You’ll find the food top quality and the staff welcoming and friendly. All of their comfortable rooms come with flat screen TV and WiFi and some come with a seating area. Guests are also welcome to use their shared kitchen for cooking their own meals if they so choose. You can hire bikes from the farmstay and the staff can also organize horse back riding trips, showing you some nice trails in the surrounding area which is also good for golf, cycling, fishing and winter sports. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A great location and comfortable in and out!! The owner is lovely and cares a great deal about her property It is very pleasant as she provides the perfect amount of guest attention without being hovering. . Her private brand of body care products have a lovely slightly herbally not floral sweet aroma !!..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MOUNTAIN ASH FARM: READ MORE
- In the heart of British Columbia, Canada, beside the Kettle Valley Railway and just half an hour from Kelowna city center, Myra Canyon Ranch is a cool mix of farmstay, adventure park and horse riding stable and showcases some lovely modern wooden architecture along the way. It’s very highly rated accommodation, both self-catering and B&B, is super comfortable and clean with each having a private bathroom as well as their own private entrance and patio. Wifi is standard throughout. Outside there’s a hot tub for guests to use and barbecue facilities too. And you can pick up a horse from just outside your front door to ride around the ranch, and there’s also lots of good hiking and mountain biking to be found. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A relaxing ranch with amazing views. The view from all the rooms are spectacular and the warm, friendly greeting from the hosts made it even more of an enjoyable stay. Especially loved the bathroom that overlooked the city of Kelowna!….” “Amazing views, beautiful property. Getting to see and interact with the animals were bonuses for my kids. We loved everything so much that we changed our plans and asked to extend our stay. The kitchen and BBQ were great to use. One of the best places we’ve stayed at….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MYRA CANYON GUEST RANCH: READ MORE
- Near the ski slopes of the Blue Mountains and by the pine river, Ontario, Canada, this friendly B&B farmhouse is surrounded by beautiful green countryside and its own hazelnut almond, apple and walnut orchards. They have three very comfortable double rooms with shared bathroom and a shared lounge with a nice open fireplace and a library. They serve a great breakfast in the morning with all the ingredients locally sourced, and organic as much as possible. And also, with a bit of advance notice they can adapt the menu for different diets. The surrounding area is great for hiking with the Bruce trail just minutes away and for plenty of other activities too; winter sports, fishing, swimming, horse riding, golf, cycling and archery. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “I loved everything, had a wonderful time and I sure enjoyed my time with the owners, breakfast was amazing , beautiful home very quaint, will be going back to stay again soon! I would rate them a ten out of ten!…” “The place for those who want to relax and enjoy the nature! An amazing getaway from the hustle and bustle of Toronto and it’s just 1,5h drive from Downtown. The hosts are so friendly and really provide a high quality service. Btw, the dog Mansfield is adorable:)…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FOXINGHAM FARM B&B: READ MORE
- On Bowen Island, just outside Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, this gorgeous little cottage farm stay on a small farm is a very popular choice. The cottage has a kitchenette, lounge with fireplace, bedroom, bathroom. Outside you have a nice little patio with outside seats and barbecue facilities and you are free to wander around the farm and meet the animals and just take in the amazing views of the surrounding forests and mountains. There’s plenty of good hiking around here as you might imagine and your hosts will be more than happy to advise you plus you’ll find good fishing, canoeing and cycling opportunities too. The farm produces some quality home made food and they serve a great breakfast every morning. They have an on-site farm shop too where you can buy more of their produce to take home. Note: there is Wifi at the main building but the signal is very weak in the cottage itself. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The accommodation was beautifully presented and Jules was very friendly. Great views….” “Amazing cottage and property, amazing hostess, and beautiful island – worth a visit!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT ALDERWOOD FARM COZY COTTAGE: READ MORE
- Not far from the town of Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada, this is a B&B farmstay with a difference, the animals here are husky sleigh dogs and in winter the dogs are there to take guests out on some great adventures across the snow fields of the Yukon Territory. They have a range of rooms and cottages some of which come with a kitchen and all guests have access to the very nice on-site restaurant with local food specialities including plenty of bison and caribou meat. Though they do have vegetarian options too, and also serve beer and wine. The surrounding area is beautiful to explore with both the Yukon Wildlife Preserve and the Takhini Hot Springs within 20 minutes drive. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Unforgettable: Delicious home-cooked meals from the garden, surrounded by nature and spectacular views, cozy cottages, husky dogs, canoe trips down Tahini river, walking trails through the forested property, biking trails, mushing trails, exceptionally friendly staff, homemade desserts!!!!” “Everything was extra ordinary! Even though there are more than 100 dogs on the property, everything was sparkling clean. There was no dog hair in the room and the shared bathroom was very clean all the time. The breakfast was delicious and served on real plates. We had a little bbq every night and enjoyed being surrounded by nature….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MUKTUK ADVENTURES: READ MORE
- The Harbour House offers a peaceful, healthy farm hotel experience in the town of Ganges, Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada. The hotel overlooks Ganges Harbour where the ferries from Vancouver arrive, and at the back they have a very well kept organic farm which supplies the hotel’s restaurant with fresh organic ingredients for a variety of its highly rated dishes. The Accommodation: All the rooms are spacious and very comfortable, with private bathrooms, TV and WiFi, and all have views of Ganges harbour or the garden farm. Some of the rooms have a balcony or a patio and some have a hot tub in the room and/or a fireplace; check when you book. As I mentioned before, the food is great and you can order organic meals throughout the day. Dietary restrictions can be catered for, gluten free etc. and they have a variety of local craft beers and wines. On weekend evenings there is usually live music at the restaurant and the hotel also offers a number of services; yoga sessions, and in room spa treatments for example. The Farm: The small organic farm is right at the back of the hotel and has a number of sheep, goats and free range hens, as well as over 100 maple trees and a variety of fruits and vegetables. The owners are passionate about organic farming and are always happy to show guests around and to let them meet the animals. They can also give plenty of tips on small scale organic farming and in the making of such things as their home made fruit jams, maple syrup and honey. The Location: The local area, Salt Spring, and its surrounding READ MORE
- This very cute hobby farm is just 10 minutes west of Sooke, Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada and is a beautifully peaceful rural escape. They have a variety of clean, comfortable and spacious rooms and cabins all with private bathroom and terrace and some with kitchenette, and they treat their guests to a great breakfast which includes eggs from the farm’s free range hens. Apart from hens you can also introduce yourself to the deer, goats and rabbits and the surrounding area has plenty of wildlife, whale watching can be done almost straight from the farm for example, and all around are lovely wooded trails for hiking and biking as well as loads of rugged wind swept beaches typical of beautiful Vancouver Island. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Great little self contained cottage. Everything you need. The surrounding area is beautiful. Watching the goats was fun!…” “It was fantastic! The views from the room were outstanding. A pair of binoculars and a telescope helped us see some dolphins and other wildlife! The breakfasts were absolutely delicious, Mike was very knowledgeable about the area too….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT GORDON’S BEACH FARM STAY: READ MORE
- In Saint-Damien, less than an hour from Quebec City, Canada, this family friendly farm stay is on a working goat farm with its own organic cheese factory. The accommodation is a two bedroom apartment which can host up to six people and with a full kitchen is fully self catering, though the friendly owners also serve a great fresh breakfast in the morning which includes of course some of their own home made cheeses. Guests are welcome to explore the farm, meet the animals and help out with the feeding or milking. The area around the farmstay has plenty to explore too. There is the Cycloroute bike trail for example which is about 7km from the farm and is a great way to travel the Bellechasse region. The Massif du Sud park and ski resort too is nearby and all around there are good hiking opportunities. READ MORE
- Near Clearwater, British Columbia, Canada, Wells Gray Guest Ranch is a western style ranch with plenty of activities to be enjoyed including horse riding, hiking, fishing, golfing and white water rafting, all of which can be organized from the ranch. They have cute, rustic, western style accommodation with a seating area and patio. They all have free WiFi access and a good continental breakfast included in the price. They’ve got their own restaurant and bar too, the Black Horse Saloon which serves good meals and drinks throughout the day, seven days a week. READ MORE
- In Louis Creek Valley, near Kamloops city, British Columbia, Tod Mountain Guest Ranch offers all inclusive accommodation packages that include horseback riding lessons, all meals and plenty of drinks and snacks too. The setting is wild and beautiful, and the views are spectacular. The Accommodation: Their rooms are in the form of individual cabins and are cosy, comfortable and clean, with a country style design. They all come with private bathroom and WiFi. Some are self catering too with a kitchen, patio and seating area. Their restaurant really serves up some top quality food and they’ve got a snack bar too, plus a sociable shared TV lounge and a games room with pool table and board games. The Location: Tod Mountain Ranch is just 35 miles from Kamloops where you’ll find a lot going on, in all seasons. It’s a sort of hub for outdoor sports enthusiasts and also has a number of good restaurants, bars , cafes and a small arts scene. There are all sorts activities to be enjoyed in the area around Kamloops and around the ranch; great hiking and mountain biking, fishing and golf, and winter sports in the Sun Peaks Resort for example. For swimming, fishing canoeing etc, there’s the lovely Heffley Lake about 6 miles from the ranch, while B.C.’s capital Vancouver, with its international airport, is 250 miles to the south west. READ MORE
- La Cache a Maxime is a modern, luxury spa hotel on a working vineyard near Sainte-Marie, in the Chaudière-Appalaches, Beauce region of Quebec, Canada. It is an upmarket place and you can expect the very best in terms of comfort and service. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of super comfortable suites and chalets, all of them spacious, with a separate living area which comes with an extra sofa bed if needed, a flat screen cable TV, WiFi, and Dvd player. And their impressive chalets also come with an open fireplace. In the hotel itself there is an on-site spa and wellness center including a gym plus various massage, beauty and body therapies. They also have a very good restaurant which has top quality dishes both from Quebec and from France, a full bar and a gourmet shop selling various food and drink products sourced from local producers. THE VINEYARD: La Cache à Maxime’s has a two and a half hectare vineyard, with around 7,000 vines and three different grape varieties: Vandal-Cliche, Maréchal Foch and Sainte-Croix to make a range of reds, whites and rosé. They do very educational vineyard tours as well as tasting sessions, and of course you are welcome to buy some of their wines to take home from their on-site gourmet shop. THE LOCATION: La cache à Maxime is about a half an hour from Quebec City in an area known as La Beauce, a place strong on rural heritage and tradition. There are many forests, rivers and lakes in the surroundings where you find good spots for fishing, swimming and woodland hikes. You can go golfing at Club de Golf De Beauce about 15 minutes away READ MORE
- Near the city of Calgary, Alberta, Canada this is a friendly guest ranch/farm stay B&B that is very popular for its horseback riding, its spa and its top quality food. Paola herself is a qualified chef from Italy and you can expect the breakfast to be great. She is happy to adjust the menu to accommodate any dietary restrictions and on request and for an extra charge she can also serve some really fantastic and good value evening meals. She also provides excellent cooking classes too. There’s a common lounge area with a TV and cosy fireplace and of course there are the spa services, including massage to be enjoyed. Day long trail rides on horse back can be arranged too and you are also welcome to join in on Paola’s cooking classes. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Wonderful. Breakfast was unique and amazing. Host was friendly. Room and home were immaculate….” “Rested, secure, happy, content. Liked the kind sincere asking questions about our Blackfoot Confederacy culture and sharing of their Italian culture….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT PAOLA BEAUTY FARM: READ MORE
- Pet friendly Montana Hill Guest Ranch invites you to the gentle hills of British Columbia’s South Cariboo to enjoy some rural bliss, some old style Canadian hospitality and to do exactly as much or as little as you like. It has horseback riding, spa facilities, good food, hospitable hosts and a choice of four comfortable and cosy private log cabins each with a fireplace and an outdoor hot tub. The Accommodation: The accommodation is in classic style log cabins, all with one double bedroom, kitchenette, lounge and one bathroom. The lounge has a double sofa bed too so each cabin can sleep up to four people. They are comfortable and clean with modern facilities; flat screen TV & WiFi, and there is a nice cosy ambience throughout, more especially as they all feature those old style cast iron stove heaters. Cosy doesn’t mean small though, they have more than enough space for four people to relax comfortably both inside and out, where there is an old style porch with a hot tub, barbecue facilities and outdoor furniture. In the main ranch house there is a common lounge area to socialize with the owners and the other guests. There’s a library there and a billiards table. They have spa facilities too and can offer, amongst other things, massage therapy with organic essential oils, hot stone massage therapy and beauty treatments including manicures and pedicures. Though the accommodation is self catering, breakfast is included in the rate and it is generous and hearty, and includes some real quality coffee. You can also join one of the western themed, full three course, evening meals with other guests at the ranch house and order trail lunches READ MORE
- In Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, Seaweed and Sod is a 100-acre farmstay B&B set on a beautifully peaceful spot overlooking Bras d’Or Lake, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The rooms are comfortable, cosy and clean, with WiFi and shared bathroom and the friendly owners serve a great breakfast including organic and locally produced ingredients. And they are always happy to show you around the farm to meet the hens, llamas and sheep. Downstairs there is a sociable shared lounge area with TV and DVD player plus board games and books while outside when the weather’s good a barbecue can be set up. Sydney is about 45 miles away from the farm while the Newfoundland Ferry can be reached in less than an hour. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Loved it and would stay again. Beautiful Victorian house. It was immaculate and the food was excellent. Terri was an excellent host and I love her dogs and the llamas were very cool….” “This was the perfect place to stay, superb location lakeside, great company, fantastic homestyle breakfast, really the perfect little farm!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT SEAWOOD & SOD FARM: READ MORE