No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are out choices for the best farm house B&Bs in Germany in 2022! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- In the heart of the Rhineland’s Mosel-Saar-Ruwer wine region, and 20 minutes from one of Germany‘s oldest cities Trier, Weingut Weis is a 4 star vineyard hotel with an emphasis on relaxation and good food. There is a spa and wellness centre on site; a Finnish sauna, hot tubs and a whole range of services from massages to aromatherapy and facial manicures. It has a variety of comfortable modern rooms and suites, with cable TV, WiFi and private bathroom, and the food and wine at the on-site restaurant is top class; there is a fine buffet breakfast every morning and throughout the day you will find a nice selection of Rhineland and German specialities, including of course some of the famous Mosel wines from their own winery. The surrounding area is indeed popular for wine, but also for cycling; if all the relaxation gets too much there are many well known cycle routes all around and the staff can advise you on this plus the hotel also provides bikes for hire. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Superb: Overall a great stay. Staff was great and extra helpful. Room was clean and the breakfast was fantastic….” “Location was perfect, just a short bus ride into Trier. Nice big room, very clean and well equipped. Tasty breakfast buffet and helpful reception staff. Walking distance to a local restaurant….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT WEINGUT WEIS: READ MORE
- Hof Auf Der Wurp is highly rated pet friendly, farm stay B&B in the village of Harrierwurp, just north of Bremen in Lower Saxony Germany. All rooms have private bathroom, flat screen TV, DVD player and WiFi and there is a lovely terrace and patio leading on to the well kept gardens. There is room service at the farm and you can hire bicycles for free, as well as go horse riding and there’s plenty to explore on horse or bike in the surrounding, richly rural countryside full of low green fields and numerous canals. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Very large, cozy apartment with a lot of toys. Very nice hosts, the breakfast was great and very lovingly prepared. We got good tips for excursions. Also outside there are many toys / vehicles for children. We will definitely be back….” “Exceptional. Very nice and helpful family, a very nice farm, large apartment. We had a wonderful holiday…..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT HOF AUF DER WURP: READ MORE
- Near the town of Sundern, and the city of Dortmund, in the beautiful Sauerland of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, this family run farm stay has very comfortable rooms and self-catering apartments, all with TV and private bathroom and some with balcony. The surrounding area, the Sauerland, is truly beautiful and famous for its hiking trails. And in winter there is the Wildewiesse winter sports centre to be enjoyed, just 1km from the farm stay. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Most wonderful and very suitable for family and children….” “Everything was great, the area is beautiful for hiking trips. Watching the animals on the farm is also wonderfully relaxing for a big city kid. The Hoppe family is very friendly, nice and helpful if you have questions. We would love to come back…..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FERIENHOF HOPPE: READ MORE
- This very much family friendly farm stay is in Southern Germany‘s Swabia region, in the state of Baden Württemberg and near to both Lake Constance and the Black Forest. Kids will particularly love the cornfield maze, the play barn and the petting zoo. The Accommodation: Their accommodation options, eighteen in total, run from double rooms to suites and self catering apartments and you can expect plenty of space, cleanliness and comfort, satellite flat screen TV, free WiFi, and hotel standard service throughout. Their food is also a big attraction, they have a top quality restaurant that serves a diverse selection of Swabian and German dishes every day. The ingredients being locally sourced and organic as much as possible and they provide a good choice of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan choices too. The Farm: Outside there is plenty of space for children and adults to explore, with a very popular cornfield maze, a play barn, and a petting zoo with sheep and rabbits. There is a cherry orchard too where guests are welcome to join in harvesting of the fruit during June and July. The Location: The surrounding area gets plenty of visitors, the countryside is beautifully peaceful and rural with plenty of nice hiking and cycling routes, and of course the famous Lake Constance (Bodensee in German) is only about 10 km away at the city of Friedrichshafen, which has its own regional airport. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Such a fun place to stay! Family room was fantastic! The kids loved their private little loft! The whole place was really family friendly and fun! So convenient to have the restaurant on site….” “The property is very family friendly with plenty of area around for kids to wander…the cornfield maze, the cherry picking, the farm animals, the indoor bouncy cow, and plenty of toys to keep the kids busy. The restaurant onsite also serves delicious food at reasonable prices….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT GUT HUGLE ERLEBNISHOF: READ MORE
- Conveniently near both Baden-Baden and Karlshule, Germany, luxury vineyard hotel Schloss Eberstein is very much a place to relax and be pampered and has gained a solid reputation over the years for consistently great food and wine. Offering cooking classes too, it is one of Germany’s most famous go to places for foodies. It also has a gorgeous, fairytale like, setting; overlooking the little town of Gernsbach, the Murg Valley and the Black Forest hills, in the heart of some of the Baden-Wurttemberg region’s most lovely scenery. THE ACCOMMODATION: Schloss Eberstein is very much a luxury hotel and you can expect very high levels of comfort and service. They have a choice of nicely furnished double and single rooms, all with private bathroom, minibar, WiFi, TV and seating. The hotel itself is a beautiful structure, both inside and out. Though the rooms are modern much of the hotel has an old world atmosphere and is a joy to wander around. The views all around are stunning too; it is quite the fairytale setting, though it must be noted that the actual castle adjacent to the hotel is privately owned and so access to the inside is not allowed. As mentioned above the food here is exceptional and both of the restaurants have an old fashioned elegance that adds to the dining experience. The main restaurant, Werner’s, has a Michelin Star and so overshadows somewhat the other, Terrace Restaurant, but such are the high standards overall that you’d be forgiven for wondering which is which sometimes. Note: Werners Restaurant is open from 18:30 to 22:00 from Wednesday to Sunday. On Sunday also from 12:30 to 14:00. And from 1 January until 11 March each year both restaurants are closed on Monday and Tuesday, except for breakfast. There is the opportunity at Schloss Eberstein to partake in some of the best cooking classes anywhere in Germany, and they make excellent wines. Their vineyards are just outside the door and vineyard and winery tours, tasting sessions etc. can be organized too. All in all an excellent gourmet vacation. THE LOCATION: The setting of Schloss Eberstein is very much fairytale like. It sits on a READ MORE