No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are out choices for the best farm house B&Bs in Liguria, Italy in 2022! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Surrounded by olive trees, and with beautiful views across the Italian Riviera, farmstay Natta Di Monte Tabor is a charming, rustic farmhouse with an outdoor swimming pool. Agriturismo Natta Di Monte Tabor is in the village of La Natta, between Celle Ligure and Varazze and is a short car trip from some of the Italian Riviera’s finest beaches. They serve up a great Breakfast in the flower filled garden with vegan and vegetarian options available on request. Their elegant rooms come with air conditioning, a TV and fridge. They have beautiful old style wood or terracotta floors with wood-beamed ceilings and each comes with a private entrance with a nice shared, shaded seating area of the garden. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Magnificent view! Wonderful hosts! Delicious breakfast!· After a 14 day driving trip of Europe, our family voted this as our favorite accommodations of the trip. It’s a beautiful setting overlooking the sea on a hillside covered in lush gardens and trees. The breakfast was wonderful and the hostess was very hospitable and accommodating….” “Magnificent view! Wonderful hosts! Delicious breakfast!· After a 14 day driving trip of Europe, our family voted this as our favorite accommodations of the trip. It’s a beautiful setting overlooking the sea on a hillside covered in lush gardens and trees. The breakfast was wonderful and the hostess was very hospitable and accommodating….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO NATTA DI MONTE TABOR: READ MORE
- L’Amandola Agriturismo is an ideal rural base for exploring Cinque Terre, one of Italy‘s most iconic and beautiful areas. It lies on a hillside just outside the historic coastal town of Levanto and you can enjoy some nice views over Levanto Bay and some great hikes around the surrounding hills and coastline. Levanto itself is not part of the Cinque Terre villages but is just a short train ride or drive away. Lying in the shadow of the Cinque Terre it tends to get overlooked by all but the most savvy foreign tourists and so retains a very local Italian feel. It has a very nice sandy beach and harbour, as well as an atmospheric historic center where you’ll find prices across the board much lower than in the tourist villages. THE ACCOMMODATION: L’Amandola agriturismo has five very nice B&B rooms and suites to sleep up to five people, and all of them, and the common areas, have a lovely traditional atmosphere. Their antique furniture and high, wood beamed, ceilings give gentle reminders that the farmhouse villa dates from the 17th-century and though offering the best in modern comforts; private bathroom with bathtub, WiFi & flatscreen TV, the property still retains a rustic charm. There is a dining area and lounge with a large open fireplace and some nice patio areas outside too along with the gardens and the farm. They have a range of native shrubs, flowers, herb plants and fruit trees including apricots, oranges, lemons and olives. They use a lot of their own fresh produce in their home made, traditional sweet and savoury Italian breakfasts and you’ll find it all excellent quality, generous and healthy. There is plenty of outside seating around the patios and gardens and they also have a thoroughly modern whirlpool hot tub where you can soak in the evening while taking in the views with a glass from one of their collections of fine wines. THE LOCATION: Being just 700 meters from Levanto train station the agriturismo is pretty convenient for anyone just arriving in the Cinque Terre area. The five villages can all be reached by train in minutes while the historic town READ MORE
- Just inland from the Italian Riviera in the beautiful green hills of Badalucco, Liguria, this highly rated agriturismo has stunning views of the surrounding forests and mountains. It has a range of comfortable rooms, a shared lounge, and lovely gardens with outdoor seating to enjoy those views from. You can also enjoy some really terrific home made Italian food. The area is great for hiking, cycling and horse riding while the beaches of the Riviera are just a short car ride away, with Monte Carlo just 40 km along the coast. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “What a gem! This property is just outside Bardalucco with 3 rooms are all beautifully furnished with comfortable beds plenty of space, good showers. Barbara is delightful and a very accomplished chef. We ate there every night, lots of regional dishes with fresh vegetables from their farm….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO IL POGGIO DI MARO: READ MORE
- If you came to enjoy Liguria’s magnificent Cinque Terre coastline but want those amazing sea views to be just between yourself and Mother Nature, then Il Nettare Agriturismo is the place you really want to stay. The scenery right outside your door is absolutely incredible and enhanced by the natural wild feeling of the immediate surroundings, where the host family grows grapes, olives and lemons and makes their own organic limoncino, extra virgin olive oil and honey products, which include some very lovely sweet liqueurs. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation is in the form of very quaint and rustic cottage studios. They have one double bed in an upstairs mezzanine area and a single sofa bed downstairs so can sleep up to three people in total. The studios could never be described as spacious but they have a cosy charm, and very much give you the feeling of living in a traditional, and quite remote, Italian farmhouse. This feeling will be supported by the lack of WiFi (the nearest WiFi is in a bar/restaurant a short walk away), but you do have modernities too in the form of satellite TV, air con and central heating. There is a kitchenette with a hot plate, sink, fridge and various bits and pieces including a capsule coffee maker. There is a small lounge area too with table and chairs and a sofa, which, as mentioned, can also double up as a spare bed. The space is small but the beds are super comfortable and the bathrooms are very nice indeed. The agriturismo owners are super helpful and friendly and though not strictly a B&B they are generous enough to leave your fridge stocked with basic foodstuffs as well as some homemade treats for breakfast and snacks, and in an especially nice touch they leave fresh bread outside your door every morning. So for that we put it in both the Farm B&B and the Self Catering categories. The main thing about any stay at Il Nettare Agriturismo though is the outside space which includes your own private patio with table and chairs and from where you can watch the sun go down over the sea READ MORE
- Costa di Faraggiana is a luxury agriturismo near Cinque Terre, Liguria, and a place to spoil yourself a lot. You can have the full Italian Agriturismo experience on the organic farm with vineyards, olive trees and the finest of food, while also enjoying a full range of spa and wellness treatments; Turkish bath, sauna, sensory shower, various massage and beauty treatments etc. The views are stunning from the farmhouse and there is a nice, and very well positioned to enjoy the view, infinity swimming pool and hot tub, and you’ll find the rooms and services on offer very much luxury hotel standard. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of rooms and suites to sleep up to four people. You’ll find them all very comfortable, spacious and beautifully decorated with pastel shades and nice antique pieces throughout. Every room has a seating area, study desk, and a very plush bathroom. And all of them will have access to some of the beautiful views that surround, with some of the more expensive options coming with a private terrace or balcony and outside seating. All the accommodation is B&B and there is a fantastic organic breakfast to look forward to, with lots of interesting sweet and savory options, many made with ingredients from their own gardens, and dietary restrictions will be well taken care of too. Between spending your time enjoying the infinity pool or hot tub and the fabulous food, you can also avail of some of their many spa, wellness & beauty treatments. THE LOCATION: On a hillside overlooking a lush green valley Agriturismo Costa di Faraggiana has an enviable setting. For the energetic amongst you the hills surrounding make for some wonderful hiking with, in some parts, tremendous views over the town of Levanto and the Cinque Terre coastline. The agriturismo owners can arrange horse riding trips for you in the local too and they also have mountain bikes and scooters for rent. Levanto, at the edge of the Cinque Terre, is less than 3km away from Agriturismo Costa di Faraggiana and you can avail of the free shuttle service to and from there and the beach. From there you can set READ MORE