No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are out choices for the best farm house B&Bs in 2020! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Just outside Spigno Monferrato, in the beautiful hills of Piedmont, Cascina Bertolotto is a charming Italian farm stay set in a working vineyard which produces its own quality wine. Accommodation is in a traditional 19th Century Italian stone farmhouse with beautifully rustic rooms, all with terracotta floors and old stone walls, and some with lovely views on to the surrounding hills. They serve a great, continental style breakfast which during summer, is served up in their large, well kept, garden surrounded by vineyards. And speaking of vineyards visitors are of course free to explore them, sample the wine and tour the wine cellars. There are bikes available for free to explore the surrounding area which has plenty of good biking and hiking trails. And it is within close reach of the Italian Riviera beaches. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional! Rustic scenery and tranquil atmosphere. Absolutely fantastic agriturismo stay in Italy! Also wine tasting tour at the wine farm run by the owner is one of great memory there….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO CASCINA BERTOLOTTO: READ MORE
- The Farm at Cape Kidnappers has luxury farm stay accommodation on a 6,000 acre sheep farm near Hastings in Hawkes Bay, North Island, NZ. The setting is wonderful, with tremendous views all around, and the quality of the service and facilities on offer, which include a top restaurant, spa facilities and a golf course, make The Farm at Cape Kidnappers not just one of the best farm stay hotels in New Zealand, but one of the best hotels. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of B&B suites or a four bedroom self catering cottage at the farm. All are beautifully appointed, clean, spacious and comfortable, and come with a private balcony, flat screen TV, DVD player, WiFi, and air con. At the main farmhouse there is a lounge area with an open fire, a gourmet restaurant, excellent spa treatments and facilities, a fitness centre, an infinity pool, a hot tub and a wine cellar (where you can join wine tasting sessions). The farm is perhaps most famous for its uniquely spectacular par 71 golf course which has superb ocean views. It also comes with a range of practice facilities, putting and chipping greens, a club shop and club house. The property also includes a fully working sheep and cattle farm, of which guests can arrange tours of, which include some impressive displays of sheep herding by the farm sheepdogs. There are other tours too, a Can-Am tour around the spectacular farm and coastline for example, a visit to a local kiwi sanctuary or gannet colony, horse riding, or tours of local vineyards. THE LOCATION: On the east coast of North Island NZ, the larger area is known as Hawkes Bay with READ MORE
- Le Clos Saint-Vincent is an elegant, upscale spa & winery hotel just outside the charming town of Ribeauvillé in France’s Alsace region. It makes a great base for exploring the Alsace wine route and the hotel can organize all sorts of wine tourism activities for guests. It also has a lovely location; on a hillside surrounded by vineyards and with lovely views over the town and the valley below. THE ACCOMMODATION: The individually decorated rooms & suites are all spacious, with en suite bathroom and flat-screen TV, and some come with a balcony or terrace with views over the garden or vineyards. There is an excellent restaurant at Le Clos too, with a great selection of local wines to be sampled alongside plenty of wholesome traditional French food. Guests can dine in the indoor dining room or weather permitting on the terrace outside. There is also a gym at the property, a wellness centre with massage facilities, a sauna and a hot tub, and an indoor swimming pool. THE LOCATION: Roughly half-way between Strasbourg and Mulhouse, (about 45 minutes from each) and right on the Alsace wine route, Ribeauvillé is a charming medieval town at the foot of the Vosges Mountains. It has a rich past and some very atmospheric, flower filled streets and squares with many classic Alsatian half timbered houses, as well as lots of cafes, restaurants and wine shops. Overlooking the town on a nearby hillside are the ruins of the Three Castles of the Lords of Ribeaupierre. They were built starting from the 11th century through to medieval times and have a mixture of architectural styles; Romanesque, Gothic and Early Renaissance. Though mainly in ruins they are READ MORE
- Le Rianon has a beautifully peaceful setting deep in the heart of central France. It offers B&B rooms as well as self catering accommodation including a cute wooden caravan. The farmhouse is classic old style French, and very atmospheric, with lots of old wood and stone and they have horses, donkeys and hens on their small farm. READ MORE
- For a modern Icelandic farm holiday experience near the famous Gulfoss waterfall in Iceland’s Golden Circle, and relatively near Reykjavik (within an hour’s drive), Farm Hotel Efstidalur mixes the hotel and farm sides of the business with ease. Though it might be far from the idea of a traditional Icelandic farmhouse, it has very good facilities; an excellent restaurant and bar, a nice terrace with seating and a hot tub outside, and in summer you can explore the lovely local countryside on one of their horse riding trips. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has a great range of B&B rooms, from doubles and twins to family rooms that can sleep up to seven. The rooms are nicely wood paneled giving them a slightly traditional feel, all have en suite bathroom and there is WiFi throughout. They have a very good restaurant at the farm with lots of good fresh local food, including breakfast. There’s also a cafe and home made ice cream shop in the converted barn. There is also a nice and sociable bar there too with a good selection of drinks, and outside you’ll find seating, a terrace area and also a very Icelandic geothermal hot tub. THE FARM: The farm is a fully working farm, in the same family since 1850, with cows and Icelandic horses. It’s pretty large you can take plenty of long walks around it and on into the surrounding countryside, or you could also hire one of their many horses, by yourself or go out on guided treks. The farm owners are enthusiastic about farming and are always happy to show guests around. You can take a look around the dairy too from where the READ MORE
- Glen Valley Farmhouse is a very homely, family run B&B near the picturesque village of Leenaun/Leenane, Connemara, County Galway. They keep sheep and Connemara ponies on their large farm which guests are free to roam around and, being surrounded by the 12 Bens and the Maam Turk mountain ranges, it also makes an ideal base for exploring some of Ireland’s most iconic scenery. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have cosy and clean en-suite B&B rooms, doubles and twins, each of which has lovely views of the surrounding countryside. You’ll be served a a fine breakfast in the morning with things like pancakes, bacon, salmon, homemade bread and scrambled eggs from the farm’s free range hens. The owners are very friendly and hospitable and you can socialise with them and the other guests around the fireplace in the guest lounge and, when the weather is good, you can also hang out in the gardens from where the views are of course beautiful. THE LOCATION: This part of Connemara particularly is full of wild scenery and is a tremendous place for hill walkers. The 12 Bens and Maam Turk ranges surround the farm and Ireland’s only fjord, Killary Harbour, is just a few minutes up the road too. The lovely little village of Leenane is about 8km away, Clifden, the unofficial ‘capital’ of Connemara is 30km while Galway city is 70. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This was one of my favourite B&B’s in all of Ireland. The setting is stunning, away from everything in the middle of the mountains on a farm. The building is beautiful, the area is beautiful, the room was beautiful and authentic. I loved the owner. She was so friendly READ MORE
- Near the town of Muro Leccese, Puglia, Italy and about an hour from Brindisi airport, this very popular agriturismo farm stay has a range of B&B and self catering accommodation in an 18th century farmhouse surrounded by an olive oil and corn producing farm. All their apartments and studios are spacious, clean and comfortable with private bathroom, WiFi, flat screen TV and kitchenette, and outside guests can relax in the well kept gardens which has a swimming pool and a large outdoor dining area. They have a full restaurant on site with a choice of traditional local dishes, and the food is truly superb. They also offer cooking lessons for guests, as well as horse riding excursions, bicycle hire and swimming lessons. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Lovely warm welcome, very friendly staff, excellent food, very relaxing and stunning setting. Great pool too. Lots of excellent beaches and gorgeous towns to visit within a short drive….” “A delightful oasis with spectacular pool and friendly staff- home away from home!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TENUTA SANT ANDREA: READ MORE
- In the peaceful heart of Maremma, Southern Tuscany, Italy, Agriturismo Sant’Egle has an enviable location that is equally matched by the quality of its accommodation, food and hospitality. Its approach is very much eco-friendly and organic and it offers guests a pathway to a relaxed and healthy mind and body. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a selection of rustically stylish rooms at the farmhouse, all with private bathroom and entrance, and the whole building displays a nice mixture of contemporary art and antiques. They have an organic farm shop at the property too where you can buy some of their varied food and non food products to take home. You can sample some at their excellent buffet breakfast too, and throughout the day at the highly regarded restaurant. The friendly owners are equally welcoming to those with dietary restrictions and will do their best to accommodate. The surroundings are lovely; there is the farm, the gardens with an outdoor pool, and a ‘holistic space’ where you can organize yoga classes. It’s an eco-friendly property; the 17th-century farmhouse has been carefully renovated to be as environmentally friendly as possible. Note: Only children over 7 allowed! THE FARM: The farm is ostensively a sheep farm but they grows a range of vegetables, fruits, nut and herbs too. All of it is certified organic. and the farm, like the farmhouse, designed to be as eco-friendly and bio diverse as possible. THE LOCATION: Further afield this richly rural and historical part of Tuscany can be easily explored on foot, by car or by bike, from the farm stay you’ll be within distance of such iconic southern Tuscany towns as Pitigliano, Sorano and San Quirico. READ MORE
- In lovely Abruzzo, Italy, L’Orso e L’Ape B&B is a highly rated agriturismo just outside the popular seaside town of Giulianova. It has a busy working farm which produces its own wine and extra virgin olive oil and has fabulous views over the Adriatic and the surrounding countryside. All their rooms have air-con, private bathroom, satellite TV and WiFi, and the hospitable owners serve a great breakfast in the morning, full of the finest homemade food. And they’re always happy to show guests around the vineyards and olive groves and have a look at how wine and olive oil are made. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A pearl on the way from Bologna to Bari. Excellent spot in the middle of vineyards and olive trees. A family run B&B hotel with a stunning view, comfortable, home feeling rooms and a good breakfast. You will be greeted warmly!….” “Beautiful property and wonderful staff. It is also in a fantastic location….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO L’ORSO E L’APE: READ MORE
- 15 minutes drive from Beaudesert Queensland, Australia, this family friendly, organic farm stay has very comfortable suites and cottages, both B&B and self catering, all of which have at least a kitchenette and a lounge area with flat screen TV and WiFi. They have an on site restaurant too that serves meals on request throughout the day. Besides hanging out with the animals, which include sheep, ponies, horses, cattle, peacocks and kangaroos, guests can relax on the large gardens and patio, organize a barbecue or play tennis, pool or darts while the kids entertain themselves at the children’s playground. Clandulla Farm Stay is about a half an hours drive from Tambourine Mountain Gold Club, well under an hour from the centre of Brisbane and less again from the beaches of the Gold Coast. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We loved the peace at the farm. We felt so at home from the time we set foot with the warm hospitality. The kids had an amazing time with Farmer John and the animal friends. We will love to be back again soon…..” “Delightful paradise with ‘Farmer John’ & ‘Lorna’ being perfect hosts, especially when it came to the animals. Amazing family stay!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CLANDULLA FARM COTTAGES: READ MORE
- Ayayorgi Evleri offers high quality hotel type accommodation on a farm containing hens and ducks, olive trees and vegetable plots on the lovely island of Bozcaada, Turkey, about 3km from the ferry terminal. All their rooms have private bathroom, flat screen TV with satellite channels, air-con, WiFi, coffee machine and mini bar. And outside in the gardens they have a swimming pool plus plenty of seating and places to relax. They serve a really great buffet breakfast in the morning where you can sample some of their home produced vegetables, olive oil, eggs, pastries and jams as well as lots of other good food. READ MORE
- In the deeply rural east of Provence, just over 40km from Cannes and the French Riviera, La Ferme Constantin has rustic accommodation in a classic old Provençal farmhouse recently renovated by its owners. It is a tranquil, peaceful place with friendly owners and an earthy, back to nature atmosphere. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have double and twin rooms at the farmhouse, all of which are pleasant and comfortable and nicely decorated in traditional style. Check your options on the booking page here. Outside there is the terrace area where you can lounge in one of the hammocks, light a barbecue or dine al fresco, and beyond that you have the peaceful gardens and the farm to explore. The farm plays host to goats, rabbits and the family dogs, as well as vegetable gardens and fruit trees. The accommodation is B&B and you will be treated to a lovely fresh breakfast in the morning with some of the ingredients coming straight from the farm. Your friendly hosts love to cook and can also provide tasty lunches and dinners at their informal farm-to-table restaurant. Guests can also tour the farm and help out with farm tasks if they wish including collecting the ingredients for their meals. THE LOCATION: The farm is near the little town of Fayence which has come nice shops, restaurants and cafes, in the heart of rural east Provence. There is much to explore in the area and your hosts will have plenty of recommendations. There are some lovely hilltop villages nearby for example and lots of scenic hiking trails. Other outdoor activities can be arranged too such as horse riding, rowing, glider flying, fishing etc. etc. You will find READ MORE
- The highly rated Hunter’s Moon Farm Stay near Dunedin, South Island NZ, has very spacious B&B rooms on a 26 acre farm with nice views over Taieri Plain. The farm has sheep, alpacas, hens and a few very cute miniature horses. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of two King Rooms and a Queen Suite. All of them are really spacious, modern and clean. Both the King Rooms have a king size bed but with the Superior King Room having that bit more space plus a sofa. The Queen Suite is larger still, with two double bedrooms, plenty of seating space and a very nice little private balcony with views over the plains and the mountains beyond. All the rooms come with en-suite bathrooms, air-con, satellite TV and there is WiFi throughout the building. There is plenty of common space around, a sociable shared lounge in the farmhouse, a terrace outside and a nicely tended garden area. You’ll find the owners very friendly and hospitable too, and they serve up a great breakfast in the morning. THE FARM: The farm has 26 acres in total, most of it farmland but with some small areas of bush and trees. They keep alpacas and sheep mainly but also some free range hens. The farm is pretty popular with children and they have plenty of opportunity to feed the sheep and alpacas, bring the horses for a walk and even collect some eggs from the hens for breakfast. As mentioned there are some lovely views from the farm and the farmhouse, and there is some forest area around too which can be nice to explore. It might be quite close to Dunedin City READ MORE
- Das Franzl is a top quality Farm Stay B&B near Lake Wolfgang and Salzburg, with some quirky on site glamping accommodation too. Their little farm has some adorable alpacas and ponies which will be a big hit with children. You’ll find the breakfast here excellent too. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of regular B&B rooms in their very lovely, classic Austrian farmhouse. All of the rooms are stylish and chic with some quirky little interior design features. You’ll find them extremely clean, and super comfortable, and they come with a flat screen TV, DVD player and private bathroom. There is also a cosy self catering apartment which can sleep up to five; two doubles and a single and in the gardens an igloo style glamping tent. The tent has plenty of space, with a double bed, a work desk, seating, a flat screen TV and air-con. Outside too there is a nice wooden deck area with some deck chairs. The farm animals are a nice attraction here, they have some friendly alpacas and miniature ponies that guests are welcome to pet, feed, bring for walks etc. THE LOCATION: The farm stay lies 800 meters from the famous Lake Wolfgang, one of Salzburg’s biggest attractions, with the town of St. Wolfgang being around 3.5 kilometers away (There is a bus stop just down the road from the farm) Water sports are of course popular here as is hiking and cycling (they rent bikes at the farm), and there are great trails right outside the farm that lead up around the hills and offer some magical views. The city of Salzburg can be reached in less than a half an hour READ MORE
- High above the Inn Valley, in the village of Fiss, Tyrol, Austria, this is a very child friendly, family run organic farm with spa, sauna, steam bath and plenty of places for the kids to play. And they can also get involved with looking after and feeding the animals. The surrounding area is great for hiking and of course winter sports with the cable car to the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis ski area just 5-minutes walk away. And you can also arrange horse riding from the farm too. They have a mixture of self catering and B&B accommodation; all are super comfortable and clean and include WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. In the morning they serve a generous buffet breakfast with plenty of organic food that comes directly from the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This was our perfect vacation! The property is very comfortable, extremely clean, very nice people. The location of the property is great, 5 minutes walking distance to the ski lifts, the ski storage is big and modern. It’s great that you can leave your skis near the ski lift and don’t carry it every day. We liked the breakfast and the coffee was great. Thank you for the great stay!…” “Lovely just lovely perfect for families with children, or a romantic get away. Close to all shops/amenities yet secluded. Would definitely recommend to anyone….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BIOBAUERNHOF POLTEHOF: READ MORE
- Just 5 minutes from the centre of Fabrica di Roma, an hour north of Rome and about 25 minutes drive from Lake Vico in Lazio, Italy, Farm Stay B&B Menica Marta Country House is a beautifully rustic Italian farmhouse offering a beautifully peaceful rural escape. Their air-conditioned studios have an outdoor patio area leading on to the garden, great for dining, and all come equipped with a TV, fridge and kitchenette. Though the accommodation is self-catering they offer a very good buffet breakfast every morning, in either the living room or the garden. Evening meals are available too, where you can choose from a selection of local recipes, with much of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A wonderful surprise: Everything, from the kindness of the owner to the exquisite breakfast made with quality and genuine products, from the wonderful location to the clean, spacious and quiet studio! All great and recommended to anyone!….” “The hospitality of the hosts, the fantastic location and all the services offered have made our experience unforgettable….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO MENICA MARTA: READ MORE
- This popular Western-style dude ranch resort in Graham, Texas is just 20 minutes drive from Possum Kingdom lake, and beautifully set on a 1500 acre ranch with loads of outdoor activities to keep you occupied. Their spacious rooms are in a rustic Texan style but with all modern facilities, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, wifi, a microwave, a mini refrigerator, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Wildcatter Resort is an ideal place to enjoy the great outdoors; They have guided SUV tours, a clay shooting range and plenty of horse back riding. They also have an outdoor pool and can offer massages at their on site spa. And they have their own great Steakhouse restaurant which also serves some good seafood, and their Blowout Saloon bar serves wine, cocktails and the finest cold beer. The nearest major city to Wildcatter Resort is Dallas, less than two hours drive to the East. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Stunning location, beautiful view from our patio area. We did the horseback ride, archery and tomahawk all activities were really good! The steak house was nicely decorated and the steak was amazing. Feeding the long horns each morning was super cool!…” “The property was amazing! We had a great time but wished we could have stayed longer to experience the activities the Ranch has on offer for the guests. One night was definitely not long enough!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT WILDCATTER RANCH: READ MORE