No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are out choices for the best farm house B&Bs in 2021! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Chambres a la Ferme offers exactly that near the town of Combourg, Brittany and near also to Mont Saint-Michel, St. Malo and the regional capital Rennes. The farmhouse, the farm and the surroundings make for a quaint and very relaxing B&B farm stay holiday in the heart of upper Brittany, where you will be welcomed with traditional Breton hospitality and a generous breakfast every morning. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have just two rooms at the property which can sleep up to three people and you’ll find them both comfortable and nicely decorated. There is a common lounge area with TV at the farmhouse and the rooms have their own private entrance with a terrace just outside. There is a nice garden area outside too with more seating and a children’s playground. THE FARM: A fully working cattle farm, the property also has a number of hens as well as friendly goats and some shetland ponies that are usually a hit with the children. THE LOCATION: The farm is less than 5km from the town of Combourg which is a common stop off on the upper Brittany tourist trail, with its main attraction being the medieval fortress of Combourg Castle, once the childhood home of one of France’s most renowned historical figures Francois-Rene de Chateaubriand. It is also within a half an hours drive of St. Malo and the iconic, and very much photographed, island commune of Mont Saint-Michel in next door Normandy. The vibrant university city and regional capital of Rennes with its wealth of traditional half timbered houses and its grand cathedral is also close by, less than 40km away to the south. The countryside surrounding the farm stay is green and lush and a delight to explore. It’s generally flat and the roads are relatively traffic free so it is great place for long country walks and for cycling and you can hire bikes directly from the farmhouse. Horse riding trips can also be arranged, just ask at the farm for details of that plus other things to see and do in the locality. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Lovely old working dairy farm. Superb self contained accommodation with the owner’s artistic READ MORE
- Burren Glamping has room for up to 6 in a creatively converted horse trailer on an organic farm near the Cliffs of Moher, Co.Clare, Ireland. Cleverly laid out, the glamping is surprisingly spacious and comfortable, and it gets heated nicely with the wood burning stove. Kids will especially enjoy the experience as well as the chance to roam the farm and interact the animals which include saddleback pigs, donkeys, beef cattle, hens and ducks. THE ACCOMMODATION: Converting a horse truck into living accommodation is not an easy or obvious thing to do but they have done it with style. There are two double beds plus a sofa that can be converted into two single beds at night time. It’s perfectly warm with the wood burning stove while also being fully insulated. There is a good bathroom too with an electric shower, and there is WiFi throughout. Outside the truck there is nice little balcony type seating area plus down the steps a patio area with even more seating. There is also a barbecue at the farmhouse which you are free to use. You don’t have much of a kitchen there, just a kettle, a sink and toaster, but the friendly owners serve you up a terrific traditional breakfast in the morning using their own free range eggs and pork. THE FARM: At the farm there is a small herd of beef cattle, a pair of donkeys, Saddleback pigs, some hens and ducks, all free range of course and from where, as mentioned, you get most of your breakfast from. There is also a poly-tunnel at the farm where they grow various fruits and vegetables and the whole place is organic and eco-friendly, with the welfare of the animals being paramount. The truck is right in the middle of the farm near a quite well preserved Iron Age Fort (Tullagh Ringfort) and is beautifully peaceful and quiet at nighttime. If you’re coming from a city you will also surely marvel at the lack of light pollution and the opportunity to see the stars like never before. THE LOCATION: Just outside the village of Kilfenora in Ireland’s famous Burren Region the location READ MORE
- High above the Inn Valley, in the village of Fiss, Tyrol, Austria, this is a very child friendly, family run organic farm with spa, sauna, steam bath and plenty of places for the kids to play. And they can also get involved with looking after and feeding the animals. The surrounding area is great for hiking and of course winter sports with the cable car to the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis ski area just 5-minutes walk away. And you can also arrange horse riding from the farm too. They have a mixture of self catering and B&B accommodation; all are super comfortable and clean and include WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. In the morning they serve a generous buffet breakfast with plenty of organic food that comes directly from the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This was our perfect vacation! The property is very comfortable, extremely clean, very nice people. The location of the property is great, 5 minutes walking distance to the ski lifts, the ski storage is big and modern. It’s great that you can leave your skis near the ski lift and don’t carry it every day. We liked the breakfast and the coffee was great. Thank you for the great stay!…” “Lovely just lovely perfect for families with children, or a romantic get away. Close to all shops/amenities yet secluded. Would definitely recommend to anyone….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BIOBAUERNHOF POLTEHOF: READ MORE
- Hacienda de San Rafael, Andalucia, is a luxury agroturismo rural retreat between Seville and Jerez and close to the pleasant beaches of the Costa de la Luz. A boutique hotel in a restored 450 year old Hacienda farmhouse, it has rustic charm in abundance, but doesn’t forgo modern comforts or facilities. It has three swimming pools, two bars and a tremendous restaurant. The gardens are suitably beautiful with lush lawns and flower beds shaded by giant palm trees. And it also has a little organic garden farm from where it gets much of the ingredients for its highly rated food. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of rooms and suites, or what they call rooms and suites, as a more appropriate description would be suites and larger suites. All of the rooms are very spacious, over 40m² in fact, and all of them come with a separate sitting area and an outside verandah/terrace area. The suites are enormous really; a full 120m² in total. They are in the form of individual thatched cottages with their own private garden & terrace area, and an infinity pool to be shared with guests of the other suites. You’ll find both the rooms and the suites to be beautifully appointed, with a nice mix of antique furniture, art works and design touches that preserve the rustic ambience of an Andalusian farmhouse. The bathrooms are marble or slate and all have showers and separate bathtubs. The Hacienda exudes an old fashioned glamour but you can expect hotel facilities alongside the rustic decor; air con, WiFi, flat screen satellite TV etc. As mentioned above, there are two bars at the property and a restaurant which serves up some outstanding seasonal Andalusian food much of the ingredients of which; herbs, fruits and vegetables, come fresh from the organic garden farm outside. You can start the day with a generous fresh breakfast, sample some tapas later and then enjoy a full multi course evening meal with unlimited wine to end the day with. You can choose to dine outside on the terrace or around the swimming pool in the gardens if you wish. Various relaxation treatments, massage, aromatherapy, reflexology and READ MORE
- Among the vineyards of Safranbolu, in the Black Sea region of Turkey, this lovely farm stay has four spacious and very comfortable rooms in a 280 year-old, carefully restored, Ottoman mansion surrounded by extensive fruit and vegetable gardens which supply some of the ingredients for their wonderful homemade breakfasts. Their rustic rooms come with private bathroom and free WiFi, and in the gardens there’s a seating area with hammocks and a small children’s playground. READ MORE
- The Farm, Willunga, South Australia, is a working organic vineyard and olive farm with a lovely setting overlooking the sea. It has a very good on site restaurant & cafe too where you can taste some great local food and wine including some of the farm’s own produce. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have very nice B&B rooms at the farmhouse plus two equally nice self catering apartments with fully equipped kitchens, spacious comfortable lounges with flat screen TV, and lots of outdoor space with barbecue facilities. You’ll find all the accommodation to be of the highest standard in terms of cleanliness, comfort and modern facilities. Check out all on the booking page here. The apartments are self catering but the helpful owners also provide a great breakfast in the farm restaurant or it can be delivered to your apartment. They can arrange bike hire too and the surrounding area is great for cycling and of course swimming, with Aldinga beach being just down the road. The area, McLaren Vale, is also one of Australia’s most famous wine producing regions with lots of wine tourism activities to be enjoyed. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Excellent hosts, beautiful location and amazing breakfast. My wife is coeliac and the kitchen produced some very fine gluten free food for her. We felt very well looked after. Robyn has a great knowledge of the local vineyards and is more than willing to give some recommendations / suggestions on tasting itineraries. The room was very well kitted out and we will certainly return. 10 out of 10 from us!…” “With an incredibly friendly welcome, generous and flexible service, and perfect recommendations, Farm Willunga was an unforgettable experience. Perfect for romantic getaway, wine hunters and looks like an excellent wedding venue….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT THE FARM, WILLUNGA: READ MORE
- In Pla del Penedès, near Barcelona, and in the heart of Catalonia’s wine region, B&B wine and cooking Penedès specializes in exactly that, producing its own organic wines and cava and offering guests a variety of very good vineyard tours, wine tasting and cooking classes. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a number of B&B rooms in the nicely renovated 17th-century farmhouse, and all of them are comfortable and clean with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom. And outside there is plenty of space to relax in the terrace and gardens which also have a children’s play area. THE WINE & THE FOOD: The enthusiastic owners offer very good cooking classes (In English, Spanish or Catalan) where you can learn to prepare a range of Catalan and Spanish classic dishes such as Pa amb tomàquet with jamón ibérico, gazpacho, crema catalana and a number of seasonal tapas. Though not professional chefs their food is of a very high quality and they provide a generous buffet breakfast in the morning as well as various meals and snacks throughout the day. Guests are always welcome to tour their vineyard and discover more about the process of organic wine making. They can also arrange tours and tasting sessions at the nearby organic and biodynamic winery; Parés Baltà. You’ll also find an organic shop at the farmstay where you can take home some local wines, cava and olive oil. THE LOCATION: In terms of location, the town of Puigdàlber is less than five minutes away by car, Vilafranca del Penedès around the same. Your nearest beach will be at Sitges, around 20 minutes to the south, while the nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat, at about 50km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Could not possibly have been better! It was perfect. A beautifully restored Catalonian rural home, set in the middle of the vineyards of Penedés. Marta, the host, could not possibly have done any more to make our stay more amazing. She organised all of our visits to wineries, provided bikes for us to cycle around, made recommendations for meals, booked taxis, and generally took care of our every need….” “A beautiful location, delicious READ MORE
- Between the popular towns of Kinsale and Clonakilty, Co.Cork, Ireland, Seafield Farmhouse is a 3 star B&B on a family run hillside cattle farm with views over Courtmacsherry Bay, and it can serve as a great base for exploring one of Ireland’s most beautiful regions; West Cork. Their rooms are comfortable and homely, all with private bathroom and tea and coffee making facilities. There is free WiFi throughout the building where you’ll find a nice dining and lounge area with a TV. Every morning you’ll be treated to a great traditional Irish breakfast, guests are welcome to wander around the farm and the friendly and helpful owners are always available to give advice about things to see and do in the local area. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It was the perfect 2 day stay for couple with dog on a travelling south and west Ireland holiday….” “Beautiful setting and views, quiet farming community, very comfortable room, fantastic breakfast and such a lovely friendly host. Highly recommended venue….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT SEAFIELD FARMHOUSE: READ MORE
- This popular resort in Hawley, Pennsylvania, and about 12 minutes’ drive to Lake Wallenpaupack, is part farm, part resort, part sports center. Among the vegetable fields you can play tennis, basketball, volleyball, mini golf, table tennis and swim in the outdoor heated pool. A good hearty breakfast and dinner are available in the restaurant and bar and each of their large comfortable rooms have a flat-screen TV, a mini refrigerator, an iron and ironing board, a study desk, free WiFi throughout and private bathroom with hairdryer. Kids will be well taken care of too. Along with all the sporting activities there’s also a nice children’s playground. Other facilities include a business meeting room and the surrounding area is great for hiking and fishing. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Very friendly staff. Comfortable bedding. All was clean. The animals and grounds were unique and spacious, well kept. Looked like a fun place to spend more time especially with children….” “The food was unbelievable! We didn’t expect the food to be “Chef Ramsey” quality, but it actually exceeded it! We also felt like we were VIPs, even though the staff makes everyone feel that way. The pool was great, too. We will definitely go back….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LUKANS FARM RESORT: READ MORE
- Baglio Occhipinti Agriturismo is a peaceful rural retreat near Comiso Airport in the famous wine producing region of Ragusa, southern Sicily, known as the Cerasuolo di Vittoria. It offers stylish accommodation in a renovated 19th century manor house/winery that retains all of its rustic, traditional charm. Outside there are lovingly tended gardens with a swimming pool and the farm’s own vineyards and olive groves. You’ll find a cosy, family atmosphere at Baglio Occhipinti, they like to look after their guests, and there is some great home made organic food to be enjoyed too. THE ACCOMMODATION: The large farmhouse is a nice example of a traditional Sicilian manor house but one which has been carefully renovated, and with a great flair for interior design. It is spacious and minimalist, with lots of the old features showcased; wood beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and some lovely pieces of antique furniture. They have seven rooms in total, mostly doubles, and all B&B. All of them are vintage style, super comfortable and spotlessly clean, and they all have WiFi, central heating and air conditioning. In the main living room there is a large fireplace and plenty of space to relax and socialize with the friendly owners and the other guests. As mentioned before, the food is excellent here, from a generous fresh breakfast to some lavish evening meals. All of it is organic and home made with much of the ingredients coming from the farm itself. The menu is solidly traditional Sicilian and if you would like to recreate some of it at home they run daily cooking classes with the chef. And of course there is the wine, Baglio Occhipinti has its own selection of wines, and they can be enjoyed with every meal. Outside there is a terrace area where you can also dine, manicured lawns and a swimming pool. Beyond that guests are free to wander around the farm and vineyards and to help themselves to the various fruits growing from the trees; oranges, figs and mandarins. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE LOCATION: The flat plains of this area READ MORE
- Casa de Cacela is a very relaxing farmstay hotel in Vila Nova de Cacela, Portugal, just minutes from the Algarve coast, and has a range of B&B rooms among the fruit orchards and vegetable gardens which produce oranges, almonds, plums, loquats and many mor THE ACCOMMODATION: The comfortable rooms all come with private bathroom, satellite TV and WiFi. There is also room service and guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar and lounge. And their breakfast is terrific, full of wholesome local produce some of which, like their great home-made jams, are made with ingredients straight from their farm. It has an outdoor swimming pool too in the gardens surrounded by sun loungers or you can rest under the shade of a tree in one of the hammocks. And guests can also arrange horse riding trips around the local area or rent bikes direct from the farm. THE LOCATION: Casa de Cacela is 50 kilometres from Faro International Airport, just 15 minutes from Tavira town centre and is close to numerous good local golf courses. There are a few good beaches very nearby too; Manta Rota Beach and Terra Estreita Beach for example are both just under 3 kilometres away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Charming in every way. Location, gardens and pool, architecture, decor, attention to detail. Friendly and laid back atmosphere...” “Lovely relaxing week at this beautiful peaceful location – well recommended!! ” Click here to read more of what other guests say. READ MORE
- Near the city of Parma in the lovely green countryside of Emilia-Romagna, Italy, Agriturismo Alba Del Borgo is a family run B&B with pet-friendly accommodation on its 175 acre organic hillside farm. It’s a fully working farm with wheat fields, vineyards, orchards, vegetable & herb gardens, free range hens and some gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside. They have a range of bright, spacious and modern rooms which all come with some lovely private bathrooms, WiFi, air con and flat screen TV. There is a shared lounge area at the farmhouse plus plenty of space to relax or dine outside, from where you can enjoy some of those lovely views. The agriturismo has its own excellent organic restaurant which uses the best of their own and other local organic ingredients. There is also a farm shop where you can buy some of their various farm products to take home; home made jams, preserves, purees, sauces and plenty more. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Unconditional recommendation: Outstanding food in the restaurant with local produce. Modern, clean and comfortable rooms. Extremely friendly and accommodating staff who make you feel very welcome….” “Dinner was exceptional-Excellent food and wine- Amazing chef! Staff was extremely welcoming and very helpful. The rooms were spotless – Absolutely loved this place….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO ALBA DEL BORGO: READ MORE
- In the deeply rural east of Provence, just over 40km from Cannes and the French Riviera, La Ferme Constantin has rustic accommodation in a classic old Provençal farmhouse recently renovated by its owners. It is a tranquil, peaceful place with friendly owners and an earthy, back to nature atmosphere. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have double and twin rooms at the farmhouse, all of which are pleasant and comfortable and nicely decorated in traditional style. Check your options on the booking page here. Outside there is the terrace area where you can lounge in one of the hammocks, light a barbecue or dine al fresco, and beyond that you have the peaceful gardens and the farm to explore. The farm plays host to goats, rabbits and the family dogs, as well as vegetable gardens and fruit trees. The accommodation is B&B and you will be treated to a lovely fresh breakfast in the morning with some of the ingredients coming straight from the farm. Your friendly hosts love to cook and can also provide tasty lunches and dinners at their informal farm-to-table restaurant. Guests can also tour the farm and help out with farm tasks if they wish including collecting the ingredients for their meals. THE LOCATION: The farm is near the little town of Fayence which has come nice shops, restaurants and cafes, in the heart of rural east Provence. There is much to explore in the area and your hosts will have plenty of recommendations. There are some lovely hilltop villages nearby for example and lots of scenic hiking trails. Other outdoor activities can be arranged too such as horse riding, rowing, glider flying, fishing etc. etc. You will find lake beaches and swimming at the nearby Lake Saint-Cassien and canoeing and rafting at the gorges and canyons of Siagne, Siagnole and Endre. The Mediterranean sea and the French Riviera is just over a half an hour away by car with the city of Cannes being about 45 minutes. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport around 60 km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This is a place with heart and soul. You can feel that the owners do READ MORE
- La Bastide du Tinal is a beautiful property; a classic Provençal farmhouse updated with modern comforts and luxuries, but retaining an authentic, rustic charm. The setting is postcard perfect too; on a hillside surrounded by lavender and olive groves, the views from the gardens and the outdoor swimming pool are blissful. The food is another major draw at La Bastide, having a range classic dishes from the South of France with much of the ingredients picked fresh from the gardens outside. THE ACCOMMODATION: The property is an 18th century former magnanery (silk farm) and has a a choice of luxury rooms with traditional exposed stone walls. Four of them are doubles and one can sleep up to four, with one double bed and two singles in adjoining spaces. All of rooms are spacious, beautifully appointed and worthy of any top hotel in Provence or indeed anywhere else in France. They all come with a seating area, satellite TV, WiFi and iPod dock, and the very plush bathrooms are a particular highlight. Outside there is one acre of grounds to be explored which have lavender plants, olive and almond trees, and various vegetables, fruits and herbs. There are two swimming pools and a jacuzzi/hot tub too, and, as mentioned above, the views over the surrounding fields and vineyards towards Mont Ventoux and Gordes are simply wonderful. The on site restaurant, Le Petit Lucullus, is very well respected in Provence, and apart from the generous breakfast which is included in the room rate you can treat yourself to some fabulous meals throughout the day, paired with some equally great wines. There is a nice dining room inside or if you wish you can dine on the terrace outside. There is a library at the property too and also a bar and lounge. THE LOCATION: La Bastide is in the heart of the famous lavender fields region of Provence, the Luberon National Park to be exact. The Luberon is not only famous its lavender and picture perfect rural landscapes, it is also known for having some of the most beautiful villages in France; Ansouis, Gordes, Menerbes, Roussillon and Lourmarin being the best examples, all READ MORE
- Address: SN8 3SD
United KingdomCategory: B&B Farm StaysManor Farm House has comfortable and spacious B&B accommodation in a very lovely, Georgian era, farmhouse on the northern edge of the Salisbury Plain near Marlborough, Wiltshire, U.K. The family also run the adjoining 500 acre arable farm which, like the farmhouse, has been in that same family for five generations, and has wonderful views over the surrounding countryside, part of the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. THE ACCOMMODATION: The Grade 2 listed farmhouse is full of character and charm and has three very comfortable, and equally charming, guest bedrooms. One super-king size double room, one twin room and one king size double bedroom. They all are spacious and come with flat screen TV and full length mirrors. The bathrooms are particularly nice too with traditional enamel bath tubs and power showers. You will be treated to a fine breakfast every morning, a freshly cooked, full English farm house breakfast, and/or a selection of cereals, fruits, jams, bread, cheeses, porridge etc. Dietary restrictions can be catered for too with a little advanced notice. For food throughout the day there are some good options nearby including the Barley Corn country pub, just a two minute walk down the road, which does quality evening meals. The large farm is arable, growing mainly wheat and barley but with some linseed and oil seed rape and linseed too. The family are keen on respecting the environment too and in mind of that around 20,000 trees have been planted there in the last thirty years or so. And, all over the farm you will see evidence of traditional hedge laying and old style skills like coppicing and thatching. THE LOCATION: The farm is just south of the town of Marlborough on the A338 Salisbury Road. This is the edge of the wild and beautiful Salisbury Plain, and the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Here you will find some of England’s most beautiful countryside; a classic south of England terrain of rolling hills and plains, woods, rivers and so many delightfully picturesque little villages. The farm is also well situated for exploring some of England’s most iconic historical places from the infamous READ MORE