No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are out choices for the best farm house B&Bs in 2020! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Hospederia La Era is a boutique, eco-friendly, hotel surrounded by olive groves in the village of Almedinilla, near to both Cordoba and Granada, as well as the Costa del Sol, in Andalucia, Spain. It gets rave reviews from guests for its tranquil, peaceful location, its excellent organic food and the warmth, friendliness and enthusiasm of its owners. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of nicely decorated and styled rooms and suites, all of which are bright, modern and clean but retain a pleasant rustic, Andalusian farmhouse vibe, with wood beamed ceilings, antique furniture and traditional tiles alongside the air-con, flat screen TV & WiFi. They all have a seating area too, with the two level suite’s being downstairs from the bedroom. You’ll find the bathrooms in all of them particularly nice; traditional style, with coloured tiles and appealing designer sinks. Outside there are the gardens and olive groves, you’ll find a terrace, a swimming pool on the lawns with hammocks and loungers, and plenty of space for relaxing, dining and socializing, and lovely views all around. They have their own wine cellar here and the wine, and more especially the food, is a highlight. The owners have a flair for cooking and serve up some great breakfasts and evening meals using their own, and locally produced, organic and eco-friendly ingredients as much as possible. They are particularly enthusiastic about their extra virgin olive oil and can offer tasting sessions while also teaching you a bit about what goes in to its production. Note: No children and no pets allowed! THE LOCATION: Around the farm and the cute, very Andalusian, village of Almedinilla, there are olive groves, oak trees and swaths of READ MORE
- This lovely Italian agriturismo is just an hour north of Rome, Italy, even less from Flumicino/Leonardo da Vinci Airport, and about 15 minutes drive from Lake Bracciano with its famous castle. It is a true working farm but with a large garden and swimming pool, and is home to many farm animals including horses, donkeys and goats. The elegant old-style rooms, most of which have en-suite bathrooms are furnished with antiques and have traditional Italian tiled floors. A breakfast of biscuits, bread and various jams is served every morning, with other options such as toast, ham and eggs available upon request. And some of fine local food can be tried for lunch and dinner. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The perfect holiday. A beautiful house in a beautiful location, and hostess Marina could not have been more lovely. We will return many times….” “So pleased we stayed there. We loved the atmosphere, it was relaxing, very quiet, lovely views, many animals and a peaceful garden, beautiful views, very homely. Marina was always helpful, and friendly. Comfy beds, a great swimming pool though small it was very clean….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO BRACCIANO: READ MORE
- The 3 star A Serenada Enoturismo is just over an hour from Lisbon, Alentejo, Portugal, and has luxury accommodation with commanding views over the surrounding, richly rural, countryside known as the Serra de Grândola. It’s a very impressive property surrounded by its own vineyards and cork plantations and consistently gets rave reviews from guests. There is great attention to detail in terms of comfort, style and decor, you’ll find the food and wine top quality and the service equally so. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of 6 rooms and suites, all of which are plush, inviting and luxury hotel standard, though the more spacious ‘Balcony Suite’ steals the show with what is more like a private terrace than a balcony with nice views over the vineyards. There is an infinity type outdoor swimming pool in the gardens and lots of seating and lounging space too. All the rooms are B&B and the fresh buffet breakfast makes a great start to the day. You can also order further meals at any time, they will be consistently good and come well paired with a selection of their own wines. THE ESTATE: It’s a pretty large estate and lovely to wander around. They also have bikes at the property for guests to use and you can arrange picnic hampers to take with you on your travels. Wine is the main business at A Serenada of course and you can visit the wine cellars and take part in tasting sessions etc. The staff are known for their knowledge and enthusiasm and are always happy to impart the same to guests. It’s not all wine though, this being Alentejo, the world’s biggest supplier of cork, READ MORE
- Hochhubergut is a typical Upper-Austrian farm-house in a beautifully quiet location 5 km from the centre of Aschach an der Steyr. All rooms and apartments come with a modern bathroom, parquet flooring and free Wi-Fi. Apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher and all units feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You can also make use of the large garden with a pond. Cross-country skiing trails and a toboggan run can be found right next to Hochhubergut. The nearest restaurants are 3 km away and a supermarket can be found in the centre of Aschach. The scenic towns of Steyr and Bad Hall are 15 km away. The Hinterstoder Ski Area can be reached by car in 45 minutes. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Fantastic stay: fantastic panoramic views; modern rooms: high quality equipment, friendly owners…..” “Amazing view over the hills. The apartment was really nice and clean. The owner is very friendly and gave us some great tips for the rest of our trip through Austria….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT HOCHHUBERGUT: READ MORE
- Ballymaloe House in East Cork has long had a tremendous reputation for its organic farm to table restaurant as well as for its nearby cookery school, with many in the know saying it is the place where Irish cuisine entered the modern world. Add to that its excellent guesthouse accommodation and it really is a must visit place for those with an interest in Irish food. Unsurprisingly it is very popular though, with both Irish and international guests, and so bookings should be made well in advance. THE ACCOMMODATION: They offer a range of elegant double/twin rooms at the farmhouse and in the courtyard’s converted barn. Check your options on the booking page here. The accommodation is surrounded by beautifully tended gardens which have tennis courts and a small swimming pool, and beyond them is the 300 acre organic farm from where much of the ingredients of their famous food come from. Guest are free to wander around the farm which has marked trails and guided tours are also available. There are benches at various points too and lots of places to relax and soak in the peace and tranquility. There is an old style drawing room/guest lounge at the farmhouse and of course there is the restaurant. The food, as mentioned, is the major draw at Ballymaloe. There is an extra charge for breakfast it must be noted but it will be one of the best breakfasts you may ever find in Ireland, featuring a buffet of fresh local ingredients along with a choice of hot freshly cooked options: The traditional Irish fry up is of course there but also things like crepes, omelettes and fresh fish dishes. There READ MORE
- La Mezzaluna Fra Le Mura is a friendly farm stay agriturismo near Perugia, Umbria. It has self catering apartments at its hillside farmhouse with some lovely views and a swimming pool in the large gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of 3 self catering apartments in the rustic farmhouse that can sleep up to four people. All of them have a lounge/dining room and kitchenette and there is plenty of outside space to explore, with nice gardens, a swimming pool and views over the farm and the surrounding hills. The friendly owners also offer cooking classes where you can learn how to make various traditional recipes. The food is excellent; they serve up a great buffet breakfast in the morning and you can order meals throughout the day at their informal farm restaurant. THE FARM: It is a working farm with various animals including cows, pigs and hens. They also grow olives on the farm and make their own olive oil, and some nice traditional home made jams too, which you are of course welcome to sample, and to learn how to make. THE LOCATION: The location is a major attraction with this agriturismo, it is surrounded by the typically Umbrian rolling green hills, with olive trees and orchards all around. It’s about 5km from the shores of Lake Trasimeno and its natural park, which is a popular weekend day trip from Perugia. Perugia is about 45 minutes by car and there are many small villages and town around that are worth a visit. Less than 3 km down the road in fact is the lovely hilltop town of Panicale; it’s small place, with a population of only about 500, READ MORE
- High above the Inn Valley, in the village of Fiss, Tyrol, Austria, this is a very child friendly, family run organic farm with spa, sauna, steam bath and plenty of places for the kids to play. And they can also get involved with looking after and feeding the animals. The surrounding area is great for hiking and of course winter sports with the cable car to the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis ski area just 5-minutes walk away. And you can also arrange horse riding from the farm too. They have a mixture of self catering and B&B accommodation; all are super comfortable and clean and include WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. In the morning they serve a generous buffet breakfast with plenty of organic food that comes directly from the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This was our perfect vacation! The property is very comfortable, extremely clean, very nice people. The location of the property is great, 5 minutes walking distance to the ski lifts, the ski storage is big and modern. It’s great that you can leave your skis near the ski lift and don’t carry it every day. We liked the breakfast and the coffee was great. Thank you for the great stay!…” “Lovely just lovely perfect for families with children, or a romantic get away. Close to all shops/amenities yet secluded. Would definitely recommend to anyone….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BIOBAUERNHOF POLTEHOF: READ MORE
- In lovely Abruzzo, Italy, L’Orso e L’Ape B&B is a highly rated agriturismo just outside the popular seaside town of Giulianova. It has a busy working farm which produces its own wine and extra virgin olive oil and has fabulous views over the Adriatic and the surrounding countryside. All their rooms have air-con, private bathroom, satellite TV and WiFi, and the hospitable owners serve a great breakfast in the morning, full of the finest homemade food. And they’re always happy to show guests around the vineyards and olive groves and have a look at how wine and olive oil are made. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A pearl on the way from Bologna to Bari. Excellent spot in the middle of vineyards and olive trees. A family run B&B hotel with a stunning view, comfortable, home feeling rooms and a good breakfast. You will be greeted warmly!….” “Beautiful property and wonderful staff. It is also in a fantastic location….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO L’ORSO E L’APE: READ MORE
- Huerto San Antonio is a luxury agritourism farm stay B&B near Madrid, Spain, offering rest and relaxation in a protected zone of the beautiful Sierra de la Cabrera. THE ACCOMMODATION: The property is gorgeous; it has 11 stylish rooms among seven different tastefully converted old stone cottages. There are lots of rustic touches; bare stone walls and wood beamed ceilings, giving a traditional farmhouse feel to the property and all the rooms come with smart TV, WiFi & en-suite bathroom, with 3 of the rooms also having a jacuzzi. Outside there are various patio areas and a swimming pool, and the property also contains a Finnish sauna, a very good restaurant and bar, and plenty of common areas both inside and out which includes a cosy indoor fireplace. You’ll find the food excellent and they use plenty of their own fruits, vegetables and herbs as well as other locally sourced produce. They also can cater for vegetarian and other dietary restrictions and are open all day for breakfast (included in the room rate) as well as lunch, dinner and snacks throughout the day. You’ll find all the staff friendly and helpful and they offer a range of services, including massage, baby sitting, airport pick up and drop off, laundry services, mountain bike hire etc., and can arrange tours and activities in the surrounding area including horse riding. THE FARM: The property has over six acres of land with a chicken coop, vegetable gardens and numerous orchard groves. There are also a number of old wells and a woodland area with oaks, pines and junipers that rises up towards the large granite outcrop known locally as “El Cancho Gordo”. Just a short READ MORE
- Just outside Portimão, in the rural hinterland of the Algarve, Portugal, Burro Ville farmstay is a wonderfully peaceful escape from the region’s busy coastline, with comfortable accommodation on its working cattle and donkey farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has a number of cosy self catering cottages, all with a kitchen and a lounge and dining area with flat screen cable TV and WiFi. Outside there’s a patio and on the spacious lawns you’ll find a nice swimming pool. And though it’s self catering, a very good breakfast is provided every morning and is included in the rate. THE FARM: The farm has both cattle and donkeys, but when it comes to agritourism the main attraction are definitely the donkeys: All of them are of the Mirandesa breed; they are native to the Terra de Miranda region of north eastern Portugal and are wonderfully placid, friendly companions. They are ideal for donkey rides and this can be arranged to explore the farm and the surrounding area. There is plenty of opportunity for hiking and cycling in the local area too, just ask at the farm for advice and recommendations, and the friendly owners can also arrange child minding services for an extra fee. THE LOCATION: The farm stay offers peace and quiet but is still within easy reach of the Algarve. It’s just 17km from Rocha Beach, one of the Algarve’s most popular, while the Algarve International Racing Track is just 4km away. Faro airport is 80km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The staff are so helpful and very knowledgeable about the area. The scenery is amazing and it is so quiet I had the best night sleep in ages….” “We loved READ MORE
- In a very charming 16th-century Umbrian farmhouse near to both Perugia and Lake Trasimeno, Umbria, Italy, La Posta agriturismo has a range of lovely, rustic style, rooms and apartments to choose from. Outside you’ll find some beautifully tended gardens, an outdoor swimming pool and all with great views over the surrounding countryside. The ancient farmhouse is surrounded by some almost equally old Dolce Agocia olive trees as well as younger Frantoio, Leccino & Moraiolo trees. They produce organic extra virgin olive oil and a range of jams at the farm, and the owners are always happy to give guests a tour and offer tasting sessions. And they can also arrange visits to local wine cellars. All their accommodation comes with a nice breakfast full of locally sourced ingredients. The owners are very good cooks, you can arrange evening meals and they can also arrange cooking classes for guests on a range of local specialities. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A great place to relax and enjoy the Umbrian summer: This place is so peaceful and has such a nice ambience and view that we ended up spending most of our time at the property…” “A relaxing and comfortable stay in a beautiful place. The apartment was comfortable and tastefully appointed and the staff were very helpful; they went out of their way to do those little things that made our stay feel very special…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LA POSTA DI CONFINE: READ MORE
- Chambres a la Ferme offers exactly that near the town of Combourg, Brittany and near also to Mont Saint-Michel, St. Malo and the regional capital Rennes. The farmhouse, the farm and the surroundings make for a quaint and very relaxing B&B farm stay holiday in the heart of upper Brittany, where you will be welcomed with traditional Breton hospitality and a generous breakfast every morning. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have just two rooms at the property which can sleep up to three people and you’ll find them both comfortable and nicely decorated. There is a common lounge area with TV at the farmhouse and the rooms have their own private entrance with a terrace just outside. There is a nice garden area outside too with more seating and a children’s playground. THE FARM: A fully working cattle farm, the property also has a number of hens as well as friendly goats and some shetland ponies that are usually a hit with the children. THE LOCATION: The farm is less than 5km from the town of Combourg which is a common stop off on the upper Brittany tourist trail, with its main attraction being the medieval fortress of Combourg Castle, once the childhood home of one of France’s most renowned historical figures Francois-Rene de Chateaubriand. It is also within a half an hours drive of St. Malo and the iconic, and very much photographed, island commune of Mont Saint-Michel in next door Normandy. The vibrant university city and regional capital of Rennes with its wealth of traditional half timbered houses and its grand cathedral is also close by, less than 40km away to the south. The countryside surrounding the farm stay is green and READ MORE
- Is Cheas is an organic, eco-friendly agriturismo farm stay near the beautiful beaches of the Sinis on Sardinia’s west coast. It has unique accommodation in the form of traditional Sardinian shepherd’s huts known as Pinettas. The small, 12 acre, farm produces citrus fruits, mushrooms, various vegetables & herbs They also keep some horses and have a small organic vineyard too. THE ACCOMMODATION: The unique accommodation is an updated version of the ancient Sardinian shepherd’s hut, the Pinetta. In the olden days they were of course basic, and no more than functional on the inside, but the ones at Is Cheas Agriturismo are beautifully designed and furnished, and they all come with private bathrooms, air-con, WiFi and mini bar. They can fit up to four people and are both thermally and acoustically insulated, making for a wonderful nights sleep under the rustic wooden vaults and branch roofs. You can be assured of comfort inside and the gardens outside are beautifully kept with lawns, flower beds and an outdoor swimming pool. There is an excellent restaurant at the agriturismo too with a range of Sardinian and Italian dishes made from locally sourced organic ingredients including their own. THE FARM: The agriturismo owners are enthusiastic about sustainable agriculture and though the farm is small it is carefully managed using crop rotation techniques and produces a lot of the ingredients for the restaurant’s fine food. There is a vineyard from where they get their home made reds, white and rosè wine, vegetable gardens, a citrus orchard and aromatic herb gardens, and they also keep some horses too. You are welcome to tour the farm and the friendly owners are a great source of information READ MORE
- Just outside the town of Datca, and not far from Bodrum, Turkey. The Datca Olive Farm Guesthouse has luxury B&B accommodation surrounded by organic olive groves and gardens full of fruit, vegetables and herbs. Each of their rustic, stylish rooms and suites comes with WiFi, air-con, flat screen TV with satellite channels plus a seating area and a private bathroom, and outside in the gardens there is a swimming pool as well as a Turkish bath and a tennis court. The friendly staff serve a great Turkish buffet breakfast in the mornings, full of fresh, homemade organic produce much of which comes straight from the farm and the on-site restaurant is open all day and has plenty of very good local dishes to be sampled. READ MORE
- Near the hilltop town of Volterra, Tuscany, Rifugio Dei Sogni is a warm and homely agriturismo B&B with a swimming pool and superb panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and of Volterra itself. The farm produces its own organic wine and extra virgin olive oil which you can sample, and buy to take home, and every morning you can look forward to a fabulously fresh and tasty Tuscan breakfast. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have five double rooms and one triple to choose from (check your options on the booking page here). All are in classic Tuscan farmhouse style but with modern comforts, WiFi, flat screen TV, air-con and mini bar for example. Outside they all have some semi-private space including table and chairs. The views from the property are stunning. The gorgeous Tuscan countryside is laid out before you with the ancient Etruscan town of Volterra looking down from a nearby hilltop. There is plenty of space around the gardens to lounge around in and to enjoy the great views from, and there is a nice outdoor swimming pool there too. It is a working farm and produces eight different wines, extra virgin olive oil and fruits such as cherries, lemons and apricots. All of it is organic and the owners are also committed to sustainability practices; solar panels, harvests of rainwater for irrigation etc. They are enthusiastic about organic, eco-friendly farming and are always happy to show guests around and to teach them a little on what goes in to the production of their wine and olive oil. The breakfast at Rifugio Dei Sogni is fresh, varied and generous, including some excellent, freshly ground coffee. There is a bar at READ MORE
- La Meridiana is a top quality agriturismo resort conveniently near to the city of Rome, and to both of its airports; Ciampino & Leonardo da Vinci. The building is a classic, rustic, Italian farmhouse with ivy covered walls, and though updated for the modern age it still retains a lovely traditional feel. The grounds are lovely too with large, beautifully tended gardens & lawns, an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts and the farm’s own vineyards, vegetable gardens, citrus and olive groves from which they make, amongst other things, their own wine, and olive oil. Last but not least they have an excellent restaurant here which serves up some lavish traditional meals with much of the ingredients being home grown. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their hotel standard rooms all have WiFi, air-con, mini bar and en-suite bathroom and all are nicely decorated in traditional Italian farmhouse style with some nice quirky little touches here and there. The large grounds are a highlight at this agriturismo, you can spend all day wandering around the gardens and farm, relaxing on the lawns, having a dip in pool or enjoying a game of tennis. Kids can also be suitably entertained at their, well more than average, children’s playground. As mentioned above the food here is excellent, breakfast to begin with (all the rooms are B&B), and some long, leisurely, evening meals where you can also sample some of their own wine. THE LOCATION: For visitors coming from, or to going to, Rome La Meridiana can be a very nice introduction to the Italian agriturimso concept and is an oasis of calm compared to the bustle of the country’s capital city. It is less than an hour READ MORE
- Farmstay Palazzetto Ardi has top quality, pet-friendly accommodation in Torri di Confine, between Vicenza and Verona in the Veneto region of Italy. They have their own restaurant serving the finest local food, with some of it coming from the farm’s own organic vegetable plots, vineyards and orchard groves. They have a small farm shop too so you can buy some of their various organic produce to take home, which include extra virgin olive oil and a range of organic wines, jams, tomato sauce, pickles and liqueurs. And to really take the experience home you can arrange cooking classes during your stay and learn some fabulous local recipes from the farm’s resident chef. All their rooms have a flat screen TV and WiFi throughout, and come with views of the garden or the surrounding mountains and some come with a seating area. They have plenty of nice outdoor space too, with a swimming pool in the garden, and the surrounding area is great for exploring, with hiking, cycling and golfing popular nearby (Free bicycle rental at the farm). WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A wonderful experience. The hospitality was just amazing. Carlo and Micheala were just wonderful, they couldn’t do enough. An amazing place to stay, eat, drink and make new friends. We would love to go back and would recommend a stay….” “Everything! Carlo & Micheala are wonderful and make you feel at home and very welcomed. We loved that everything eaten is from an organic source and farming. Micheala is a wonderful chef and meals are exceptional. Homemade organic wines are spectacular! 🙂 A must stay place….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT READ MORE