No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are out choices for the best farm house B&Bs in 2021! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- This friendly B&B farm stay is on a busy, working sheep farm in Hawarden, South Island, New Zealand, about 50 miles from Christchurch airport. They have a very spacious and comfortable suite with double bed, separate seating area plus veranda, en-suite bathroom and flat screen TV with satellite channels, and another self-catering cottage with equal facilities plus more space and a kitchen adjoining the farmhouse. There is free WiFi almost throughout, and they serve a hearty cooked breakfast or a continental option if you prefer, and they can offer other good home cooked meals for an extra charge throughout the rest of the day, even arranging packed lunches for hiking trips. The area is rightly well known for the outdoors and the friendly farm owners can advise you on hikes and cycle routes, and you can borrow their own bikes for free! There is plenty of fishing around and winter sports too, and you are of course welcome to store your ski equipment at the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A homely farm stay with touches of luxury not normally provided by a B&B….” “What a special experience. We felt like part of the family…we went on a great hike through the sheep ranch. We felt like we had our own 5000 acre ranch. Outstanding hospitality and the rooms were both uniquely great. Don’t miss this place. We are coming back!!..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT KARETU DOWNS: READ MORE
- Tenuta di Petriolo is a gorgeous vineyard hotel situated in Torrita di Siena, Tuscany, conveniently near to both Siena and Arezzo. The estate dates back to the 1700s and the imposing manor house has beautifully decorated interiors; wood beamed and frescoed ceilings, antique furniture and ancient wine cellars which resonate history and an old fashioned sense of class and style. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of spacious B&B rooms, ranging from doubles to quadruples. All of them are classically decorated in keeping with the historical atmosphere of the property, and offer style and opulence belonging to a different era, though with modern conveniences like flat screen TV and WiFi. All the accommodation is B&B and the buffet breakfast is generous, varied and fresh. The manor house is large and there is plenty of common space to explore with lounge and dining space and even a lovely little chapel. And also externally where you’ll find patios, well tended gardens, a swimming pool and rows of vines and olive trees. There are fifteen acres of Sangiovese grape vineyards in total that have, since 1974, been supplying Chianti DOCG Colli Senesi and Chardonnay. You are of course welcome to sample some, and to buy to take home, and you can also arrange tours of the vineyards and the wine cellars in the company of the friendly and enthusiastic staff and owners. THE LOCATION: Tenuta di Petriolo is just outside the town of Torrita di Siena in the heart of Val di Chiana. (You can read more about the area here) This is a particularly lovely part of rural Tuscany and is a convenient base for visiting some important historical towns and cities, being just 45km from the city of Siena, 18km from Pienza and just 12km from the town of Montepulciano. There are also many other historical towns in the surroundings, too many to mention really, and the whole area is a pleasure to tour around, though of course you may also be tempted to just stay put at the hotel such is the beauty of the place! The nearest airport is Perugia San Francesco d’Assisi Airport, but both Florence and Pisa airports are also READ MORE
- In Temecula, California, about an hour from Disneyland, this boutique hotel vineyard stay is on a 300 acre ranch with a full working winery on site. It is a gorgeous property which offers peace and relaxation in luxury surrounds and with top of the range food, wine, facilities and levels of service. It has a bar and restaurant, with some very high quality food and of course wine. There is a swimming pool and a hot tub to enjoy in the large grounds, as well as a well equipped fitness center, and they offer a range of massage services too. All their comfortable and well appointed rooms come with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom as well as a patio or balcony with nice views over the nearby mountains, the gardens and the vineyards that surround. Other facilities include a guest launderette and a business centre. And the friendly staff can organize various tours and packages including of course wine tasting and wine tours, but also things like horse drawn carriage rides and picnics. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This is a beautiful hotel!! Room was great with a very comfortable bed and high end linens and toiletries. I can’t imagine that there is a better place to stay in all of Temecula!…” “Beautiful views all around – great vineyards and the balloons in the skyline were breathtaking! Exceptional property and service….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT PONTE VINEYARD INN: READ MORE
- Just outside the market town of Emsworth, Hampshire, and close to the cities of Portsmouth and Chichester, this highly rated farm stay has B&B rooms at their farmhouse surrounded by a 16 acre farm that, though no longer a dairy farm, keeps a number of horses and free range hens. THE ACCOMMODATION: The comfortable, clean rooms at the farmhouse are a mixture of doubles and twins, and come with private bathroom, flat screen TV with digital channels, WiFi and a DVD player. They match the standards of a quality boutique B&B and the friendly owners serve a very good breakfast in the morning. THE LOCATION: The Old Dairy Farm is just outside the little town of Emsworth on the shores of Chichester Harbour in the south east of Hampshire. Emsworth is a historic market town with plenty of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. It is also a popular place for sailing and can be a lively town, especially in summer. There are two tidal millponds on either side of the town that have an abundance of wildlife, as well as the Brook Meadow conservation area to the east of the River Ems. The farm is also just over ten miles from the 12th century cathedral city of Chichester in West Sussex. Chichester has an abundance of history, going back as far as the Romans with it becoming particularly important during the Anglo-Saxon era. Around equidistance is the harbour city of Portsmouth, while the journey from London should take around an hour during normal traffic conditions. There are also regular trains from London, and from Portsmouth and Brighton, to Emsworth station. Note: Only children over the age of 5 are allowed. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Great B&B ideally located for Goodwood and South Downs. Can’t honestly remember going anywhere better. Everything is beautifully presented and maintained; we had a warm welcome from the daughter of the house; and our breakfast was generous and well cooked in a lovely conservatory….” “If you want a relaxing stay surrounded by nature and beautiful countryside, then this is the place….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT THE OLD DAIRY READ MORE
- The very highly rated Shave Farm B&B is a lovely 200 year old farmhouse on a working dairy farm just off the A303 near Ilminster and the village of Chard, Somerset. They have a range of very clean and comfortable B&B rooms with private bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi, and there is a cosy shared lounge downstairs with an open fireplace. The friendly owners cook a great breakfast in the morning with a lot of the ingredients coming straight from the farm. And guests are of course free to wander the farm and get to know a bit about farming life, milking the cows, feeding the calves etc. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Enjoyed everything about staying at Shave Farm. Kate and James were brilliant hosts, the accommodation was very clean and comfortable, breakfast was very tasty and it was fun seeing the cows milked….” “Really friendly owners and great breakfast! The place was lovely, well-looked after and very pretty. We liked seeing the goats, chickens and cows and all the outside areas and comfy rooms and sitting/breakfast area….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT SHAVE FARM B&B: READ MORE
- In the historic and picturesque village of Granville, not far from Columbus, Ohio, Orchard House B&B is a stylish and homely farm stay which lacks nothing in terms of comfort or hospitality and displays an eclectic mixture of contemporary and antique furniture and art. They have a variety of farm animals on their small farm including sheep, goats, llamas and hens, as well as growing various vegetables and fruits, and guests are always welcome to have a look around and meet some of the animals. The rooms and suites are spacious, clean and very comfortable, all with private bathrooms and WiFi, plus there is a very nice shared lounge/TV room and dining area downstairs where the friendly owners host evening time wine and cheese receptions. They do a great breakfast in the morning too, including eggs from the farm, and drinks and snacks are available throughout the day, all of which will be organic and locally sourced as much as possible. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: Beautiful farm setting with fields to explore and some farm animals. Pet friendly. Fabulous breakfast and cheese and wine in the evening….” “Great Location, very comfortable, beautiful place. Host was very attentive and helpful. Breakfast was delicious, farm fresh local ingredients in a very charming setting. Room was very comfortable….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT ORCHARD HOUSE: READ MORE
- Just outside Portimão, in the rural hinterland of the Algarve, Portugal, Burro Ville farmstay is a wonderfully peaceful escape from the region’s busy coastline, with comfortable accommodation on its working cattle and donkey farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has a number of cosy self catering cottages, all with a kitchen and a lounge and dining area with flat screen cable TV and WiFi. Outside there’s a patio and on the spacious lawns you’ll find a nice swimming pool. And though it’s self catering, a very good breakfast is provided every morning and is included in the rate. THE FARM: The farm has both cattle and donkeys, but when it comes to agritourism the main attraction are definitely the donkeys: All of them are of the Mirandesa breed; they are native to the Terra de Miranda region of north eastern Portugal and are wonderfully placid, friendly companions. They are ideal for donkey rides and this can be arranged to explore the farm and the surrounding area. There is plenty of opportunity for hiking and cycling in the local area too, just ask at the farm for advice and recommendations, and the friendly owners can also arrange child minding services for an extra fee. THE LOCATION: The farm stay offers peace and quiet but is still within easy reach of the Algarve. It’s just 17km from Rocha Beach, one of the Algarve’s most popular, while the Algarve International Racing Track is just 4km away. Faro airport is 80km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The staff are so helpful and very knowledgeable about the area. The scenery is amazing and it is so quiet I had the best night sleep in ages….” “We loved to be immersed in the beautiful spring landscape and the possibilities to get the kids so close to all the animals. The swimming pool design, slightly lifted above the ground, was perfect to be able to relax on the lawn while the kids (1yr and 5yr) were playing safely around…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BURRO VILLE: READ MORE
- Cavril Agriturismo near Milan has stunning views over Lombardy’s Po Valley, and provides B&B accommodation in an old Italian manor farmhouse that has been upgraded and updated to offer the best in modern comfort and standards. All their rooms have air conditioning, a fridge, private bathroom and a balcony, and some come with a kitchenette. Wine, olive oil, and grappa are produced on the farm, tasting sessions can be organised with the owner and every morning they serve up a great Italian style organic breakfast. Cavril Agriturismo is just outside the village of Sotto il Monte Giovanni XXIII. About 20 minutes outside the city of Bergamo, and about an hour from Milan. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional. Warm hospitality, beautiful views, great price. Lovely organic breakfast with farm fresh eggs. We ate at the restaurant both nights and were impressed each time….” “Wonderful property and beautiful accommodation not far away from Bergamo! The whole property was immaculate and the view from the bedroom was stunning. We also ate in the Restaurant which was very nice and tried the wine from the estate. The owner was really sweet and helpful. Highly recommended!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO CAVRIL: READ MORE
- Agriturismo Humile offers true romantic escape, in the heart of the Val d’Orcia, near Siena. The property is a restored 18th century farmhouse in a classic Italian rural idyll and, with just three boutique suites on offer, the atmosphere is one of great peace and tranquility. The farmhouse is beautifully designed and decorated and retains a lovely rustic ambience while not compromising on modern comforts and facilities. Outside you have a swimming pool and a hot tub at your disposal in the nicely tended gardens. The entire property is proudly eco-friendly and the farm is fully organic, producing extra virgin olive oil as well as various vegetables and herbs along permaculture principles. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have three very lovely suites to choose from, all of which are extremely spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. There is a double bed in each plus a seating/lounge area very nice private bathrooms. Two of the suites are downstairs and have their own private entrance with one being upstairs, accessed through the farmhouse, which has the advantage of having nice views over the surrounding countryside. The thoughtful interior design works beautifully in the suites and throughout the property. It is very much a boutique hotel, while also maintaining strongly its rustic farmhouse essence, and though classically minimalist it has lots of lovely little touches and careful attention to detail throughout. The agriturismo is very environmentally conscious and so they forgo air conditioning for fans (though they do have central heating in winter) and don’t have for example TVs and mini fridges in the rooms (though you are of course very welcome to use the fridge in the farm kitchen) The gardens outside are equally nice, with plenty of seating space, a swimming pool and a hot tub, and is surrounded by the olive groves and vegetable gardens that make up the farm. THE FARM: The farm is fully organic and is maintained on permaculture principles. They grow a range of fruit and vegetables here as well as herbs and medicinal plants and they produce their own excellent quality organic extra virgin olive oil. They make some great fresh fresh food at this agriturismo, their breakfasts are READ MORE
- Just outside the village of Meaño in Galicia, Spain, and not far from the city of Pontevedra, Eirado Do Pino farmstay has clean and comfortable rooms surrounded by a vineyards and orchards, plus a small animal farm. All their rooms have TV, WiFi and private bathroom, there is a shared lounge and dining room too where you can order some really good, typically Galician meals with plenty of seafood and tapas. Guests are free to roam the farm, visit the on-site winery, and to sample some of the farm’s produce. The friendly owners can also arrange bike hire and horse riding for exploring the surrounding villages and lovely green Galician countryside. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We loved its location!!! the house between vineyards, the kindness of its owners, Alberto and Inés, and the dinners at the taverna…” “The passionate and pleasant way in which this family runs the business makes you feel at home. The facilities were very good and clean, and the food at the taverna was delicious….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT EIRADO DO PINO READ MORE
- In Ballandean, outside Stanthorpe, Queensland, Australia this homely farmhouse stay is set among 160 acres of rich farmland and has plenty of farm animals as well as local wildlife to see. THE ACCOMMODATION: The spacious house has four comfortable double bedrooms and two bathrooms (with spa bath) and can sleep up to eight people comfortably. There is WiFi, a flat-screen TV/DVD player and a games room with air hockey, billiards and a mini gym. You’ll have the entire house to yourself and its fully self catering though the friendly owners are always on hand if you need anything, and they also offer a free breakfast hamper for the first morning of your stay. You’ll be free to wander the farm and meet some of the animals which include sheep, alpacas, goats, hens and peacocks. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is in the centre of the Southern Queensland‘s granite belt wine region with the lovely and very historic town of Tenterfield less than a half an hour down the road. There are also three national parks nearby; Bald Rock, Sundown and Girraween which have incredible landscapes to explore and are particularly well known for their many unusual rock formations, waterfalls and forests. The Gold Coast is around 160 miles away back east with the city of Brisbane being a little bit less. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Really comfortable, animals to feed and lots of running around for the kids. Fantastic breakfast essentials supplied. Lots of space for people to relax in different areas. Hosts helpful but unobtrusive….” “Windswept has managed to combine the rustic charm of farm-stay accommodation whilst tastefully and thoughtfully providing all you need and more. This is a great spot to get away & unwind and is also in close proximity to some good wineries….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT WINDSWEPT COUNTRY RETREAT: READ MORE
- Le Domaine d’Ablon is a luxury farm stay rural retreat near to Le Harve and the artistic coastal town of Honfleur, in rural Pays d’Auge, Lower Normandy. Accommodation is offered in classically Norman half timbered farmhouses, and the design, both interior and exterior is impeccable. You’ll find the interiors comfortable and plush but with a very pleasant rustic feel while the farm itself has organic orchards and vegetable gardens which offer some of the ingredients for the very highly regarded food on offer. Cooking and horticulture classes, amongst others, can be arranged on site too. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of double suites, in order of size; the Standard Suite, the Queen Suite and the King Suite, with The King being the largest. Even the standard suite though, if it was in most other hotels it would be considered a top choice, being around 40 sqm in size and the epitome of comfort and style. There is also a self catering cottage on site which has a huge amount of space, with two bedrooms (one double, one twin), a large lounge with an open fireplace, a kitchen and a private patio and garden area outside. The bathrooms are particular highlight in all of the accommodation choices, spacious and rather opulent, they come with a nice old style standing bathtub and a range of Bvulgari bath products. Le Domaine d’Ablon is a luxury hotel but also an agritourism farm stay; it prides itself on offering up some of the best local, seasonal food in Normandy and the owners take great care in producing much of the ingredients themselves. They grow a range of organic vegetables and fruits on site as well as various herbs some of which are medicinal herbs, and the owners and staff are a great source of knowledge about all things horticulture and food. The food is truly excellent and if you would like to try and recreate it yourself at home you arrange a cooking class with the head chef, Jérôme Billochon, which also includes an educational tour of the kitchen gardens. There are other courses at the farm too; photography, flower arranging, gardening, origami and even beekeeping. READ MORE
- A classic West Country retreat between Taunton and Bridgwater in the heart of beautiful Somerset; Hunstile Organic Farm has a mixture of B&B and self catering accommodation in a wonderfully atmospheric 15th-century farmhouse surrounded by green fields where the friendly owners keep a number of dairy cattle, pigs and around the farmhouse, hens. They also grow vegetables and medicinal herbs on their fully organic farm, and they serve an award winning breakfast each morning with much of the ingredients coming straight from the farm. All their rooms and self catering apartments are cosy, clean and tastefully furnished, all with private bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi, and there’s a nice shared lounge at the property too, where you can get drinks and snacks all day. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “100% would stay again…in fact, I have just booked again! Beautiful scenery, very friendly staff, room was spacious and the shower was absolutely to die for. Wish I could’ve stayed a bit longer and seen the pigs/chickens/animals, but had to rush off for work….” “Amazing!! The whole place has a lovely wholesome feel to it, will come back again!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT THE HUNSTILE ORGANIC FARM: READ MORE
- In the village of Langon, near Vierzon, Bourges, Tours and Orleans, Cher-et Loire, France, Domaine de la Gaucherie is a comfortable and friendly farm stay with B&B rooms in a nicely renovated traditional French farmhouse. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of comfortable rooms and suites for up to four people, all them are modern and clean but with a rustic farmhouse ambience. They all have a private bathroom with bath tub and one comes with its own spa bath. There is WiFi throughout and a TV in the shared lounge. The outdoors are wonderful, especially for kids, there are plenty of animals to meet and they also have a fish pond as well as an outdoor heated swimming pool. Indoors there is a nice shared lounge with TV and WiFi and plenty of toys for the children. A very good and generous continental breakfast is provided every morning with an array of pastries, crepes, breads, muesli, fruits and yoghurts. For an extra charge you can also have equally good two and three course evening meals in the dining room cooked with some of the finest local ingredients. THE FARM: It is a lively working farm with sheep, donkeys, ponies, chickens and geese, all of them are friendly and well used to visitors and children will particularly love the interaction with the animals. THE LOCATION: This part of France, the Loire Valley, is rich in history and culture, especially in terms of food and wine. The farmstay is in Loire et Cher, in the centre of a triangle between Tours, Bourges and Orléans, and is surrounded by much lovely countryside. You’ll find a a huge amount of vineyards here, with plenty of wine tours to choose from, and many interesting and enjoyable small towns and villages to be visited. Read more about the location: It is near the iconic forests of the Sologne, which occupy the area just before the Loire River turns west on its journey to the Atlantic. The Sologne has been famous for centuries as a hunting ground for the former kings of France and though it is probably less wild and mysterious than in bygone years READ MORE
- Hochhubergut is a typical Upper-Austrian farm-house in a beautifully quiet location 5 km from the centre of Aschach an der Steyr. All rooms and apartments come with a modern bathroom, parquet flooring and free Wi-Fi. Apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher and all units feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You can also make use of the large garden with a pond. Cross-country skiing trails and a toboggan run can be found right next to Hochhubergut. The nearest restaurants are 3 km away and a supermarket can be found in the centre of Aschach. The scenic towns of Steyr and Bad Hall are 15 km away. The Hinterstoder Ski Area can be reached by car in 45 minutes. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Fantastic stay: fantastic panoramic views; modern rooms: high quality equipment, friendly owners…..” “Amazing view over the hills. The apartment was really nice and clean. The owner is very friendly and gave us some great tips for the rest of our trip through Austria….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT HOCHHUBERGUT: READ MORE
- Quinta da Tapada Agroturismo has self catering accommodation in a lovely traditional farmhouse near the old city of Evora, and the medieval village of Evoramonte, Alentejo, Portugal. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have studio, one and two double bedroom cottages, all of which are modern and clean with a lounge and kitchenette, and come with air-con, flat screen TV and WiFi. The studio has one double bed, as has the one bedroom unit but there is also a sofa bed in the lounge of the one bed unit which can fit one more person. The accommodation is self catering but also included in the price is a great buffet breakfast every morning full of fresh local produce some of it from their own farm. Outside there is a terrace area and extensive gardens where you’ll find beautifully tended lawns, ancient olive trees, a swimming pool and barbecue facilities. And there’s the farm too of course which you’re welcome to have a look around, with sheep, goats, pigs and hens, and a range of fruits, herbs and vegetables. THE LOCATION: The small, typically Alentejo, town of of Vimieiro is just down the road, about ten minutes walk away or less than two minutes drive. There you can find a supermarket, a few small shops, and nice restaurants and cafes. The land is flat in these parts and great for long walks, or for cycling and you can hire bikes for free at the farmhouse. Farther afield there is the medieval village of Evoramonte just 13km away and the famously beautiful and historic city of Évora 40km away. There you can marvel at its UNESCO protected historic centre and its many highlights such as the Roman era Temple of Diana and the 12th century Gothic Cathedral the Sé de Évora. Lisbon, and its international airport, is around an hour away directly to the west, and transfers to and from the farm stay can be arranged. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We absolutely loved our stay. The houses are traditional Alentejo style homes surrounded by beautiful scenery. Our room was more like a little apartment as it had its own kitchenette. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. READ MORE