No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are out choices for the best farm house B&Bs in South Africa in 2022! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- This is a top quality, very exclusive farm stay on a 10,000 acre working farm and nature reserve in the Riebeek Valley, Western Cape, South Africa. The Farmhouse has amazing views of the valley and the Elandskloof Mountains, has a very fine restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool. Its rooms and self catering units are all stylish and spacious with private bathroom and WiFi throughout. A broad range of services is provided by the friendly staff, including concierge services, tour bookings, maid service, laundry/ironing service and a business meeting room is available. The farm itself contains sheep and cattle and there are great opportunities for hiking and wildlife spotting in the surrounding nature reserve. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The decor, atmosphere and staff had the charming feel of an earlier era which we loved. Staff were very kind and accommodating and the food was lovely. The wild life and farming was most interesting and well demonstrated. Comfort and the ability to find a quiet corner also appealed to us….” “The staff were without exception welcoming and friendly, very approachable, and went out of their way to make you feel at home. Service was highly discreet yet attentive, with every detail seemingly anticipated….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BARTHOLOMEUS KLIP FARMHOUSE: READ MORE
- Just outside Maclear, in the beautiful Eastern Cape, South Africa, this very homely and friendly farmstay B&B has a garden with barbecue facilities and the surrounding farmland is lush, green and very beautiful, with horses, cattle and sheep grazing all around. Their rooms, some with private bathroom, are clean and comfortable and there’s a sociable shared kitchen and lounge. You’re free to cook for yourself in the kitchen, or meals can be provided for an extra charge, including packed lunches. The surrounding area is great to explore and there are plenty of opportunities for hiking and fishing, ask the friendly owners for advice. There is WiFi, though it is limited in some of the rooms. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The scenery is fantastic. The ambiance of the place was special, and clean fresh air appreciated. The staff is special and made us feel at home. We will definitely return with our family and friends. Thank you….” “Great experience: Homely atmosphere, lovely host, amazing landscape…..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FAIRBAIRN GUEST FARM: READ MORE
- Near Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa, and just outside Addo Elephant national park, this lovely farmstay is a wonderful place to relax and be taken care of, with an outdoor pool and terrace among the orchards on this working fruit farm. It has a variety of very stylish and comfortable rooms and suites all with air conditioning, WiFi, flat screen TV with satellite channels, outdoor seating area, and one self catering cottage with kitchenette. The serve a great breakfast and other meals are served throughout the day too, and all their food is of a very high quality. Ask about their tours too, they organize highly rated guided tours in the surrounding area, including the Addo Elephant Park. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Lovely rooms and beautiful site! The staff were all incredibly helpful! The tour organised by the hotel to Addo Elephant Park was wonderful – highly recommend!…” “The food was amazing, definitely go eat at the restaurant! (They told us that Africanos was the best restaurant in the area, but their own food is way better! Take a walk on the property and pick some lemons which you can bring back home! The staff was really friendly and helpful….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT DE OLD DRIFT GUEST FARM: READ MORE
- In KwaZulu Natal South Africa‘s Drakensberg Mountains, and beside the Giants Castle Nature Reserve this top quality farmstay serves exceptionally good food, award winning in fact, from a three course breakfast in the morning to a 6 course evening dinner using the farm’s own fresh vegetables and herbs. They have a wide range of very comfortable and nicely furnished rooms, cottages and suites and there’s a nice, sociable lounge area with a cosy fireplace. And the friendly hosts can arrange a whole range of services for you including room service, laundry, business center, horse riding, bicycle hire, guides/tours of the local area etc. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A truly wonderful relaxing and luxurious stay. Not only is the location magnificent but the staff are one of the best parts of the experience. The food is to die for and your comfort and enjoyment is their main concern, Absolutely superb! Thanks for a lovely stay….” “The room comforts were excellent. With regards to the food all needs were met. Everything we ate was delicious. The staff are well informed and always attentive….a wonderful stay, most relaxing and good for the soul….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CLEOPATRA MOUNTAIN FARM: READ MORE
- Boschendal Cottages has centuries old, beautifully restored, farm cottages at its luxury farm stay/vineyard hotel near Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. Guests are given access to the entire farm, where you can join their farm history tours and the wine cellar tours, or you can wander on foot or by bike the vineyards, orchards and semi rugged mountain trails all around. Plus you can swim freely in the dams or go trout fishing and use the picnic areas nearby. The farm stay has its own very high quality restaurant: The Werf Restaurant, its own Farm Shop & deli stocked with the finest of local food. All their stylish and clean cottages have a full kitchen, or kitchenette in the smaller cottages, and are serviced daily. You can also order meals, breakfast included, to be delivered to your cottage, and in baskets if required for picnics. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Boschendal was so good that we extended our stay by an extra 2 days! Thanks to all (especially Roxy) for such special experience we will never forget….” “Amazing location, fantastic accommodation. Great staff, careful and kind, that provided us with anything we needed to truly enjoy our Boschendal experience. Food and wine also deserve a special note as everything was organic and most of it grown directly into the estate. What an experience overall, definitely recommended!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BOSCHENDAL COTTAGES: READ MORE