No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best child friendly/family friendly agriturismo farm stays, ranch stays & vineyard hotels in Tirol, Austria in 2023! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- In the village of Fügen, at the heart of the Zillertal valley, Austria, and around a half an hour from Innsbruck, Obermooshof is a fun, family friendly, Tyrol farm stay on a scenic working farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a mixture of self catering and B&B accommodation, all of which are clean and comfortable and come with balconies that have lovely views of the surrounding mountains. There is satellite TV in all the units, and private bathroom, and outside there is a nice garden where you’ll find a children’s playground, barbecue facilities and plenty of place to relax and meet the other guests. They serve a generous home made breakfast every morning too with some of the produce coming straight from the farm. The owners are always happy to have guests explore their working farm which has a number of cattle, pigs, hens as well as some pet rabbits and cats. If you wish you can always join in some of the daily tasks, like feeding the animals etc., and lend a hand at indoor activities like making traditional Austrian home made bread and jams. Note: No internet available! THE LOCATION: There are a couple of shops and restaurants in the village, just a short walk from the farmhouse, and the village and its surrounds are a lovely place to wander around and take in the gorgeous scenery. The area, and Tyrol generally, is of course very popular for winter sports and there is a free bus stop to the ski slopes just 300 metres away from the farm stay. It’s also a popular place to visit in summer too, with its spectacular scenery and clean, fresh air. You’ll find a lot of good hikes around and some more gentle walks just around the back of the farm. Swimming is popular in the Tyrol summer too with Schlitters Lake, only 4km from the farm stay, being an enjoyable day out. Another good recommendation is the well known Erlebnistherme Fügen Thermal Spa just 2.5 km away which has indoor pools, spa treatments, saunas and massage therapy, as well as a water fun park. The famous ski town of Innsbruck lies around a READ MORE
- Feriengut Unterhochstätt is a top quality alpine chalet farm stay with spa just outside Schwendt in the beautiful Tyrol region of Austria and makes for a particularly good farm holiday for families. THE ACCOMMODATION: The suites are spacious and luxurious and as well as the spa bath, some also contain an open fireplace in the lounge area. Their rooms, though less spacious and without some of the perks, are still also of the standard of any quality hotel. All their units, both rooms and suites, have balconies, with nice views over the surrounding countryside, flat screen cable TV and WiFi. There is a children’s playground in the gardens outside, and a swimming pond, while adults can play, amongst other things, table tennis and darts. There is a restaurant and bar here too serving some really great Tyrollean and Austrian food and drink, some of the ingredients of which come fresh from their organic farm, including beef and pork, sausages and eggs. There is a spa and wellness centre at the farm stay too. They have a steam bath, Finnish sauna, solarium and fitness room amongst other things and all their suites come with their own private whirlpool bathtubs. The organic farm is home to a number of the famous highland cattle as well as pigs and hens, and all the guests are welcome to explore, meet the animals and to join in feeding and other daily tasks. THE LOCATION: The area surrounding the farmstay is great for hiking, cycling and horse riding, all of which can be arranged by the friendly farm owners, with horses and bicycles, including electric bikes for hire. You’ll be close to the Zahmer Kaiser Walchsee and Hochkössen ski centres and there’s a free bus stop and even a cross country ski run right outside the door. It is also close to the German border with the slopes of Geigelstein mountain in Bavaria only about 30km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “An idyllic setting with ample opportunity for outdoor activity. The staff are friendly and eager to helo. Meals are hearty German/Austrian fare and certainly would be hard to go hungry. The included breakfast is excellent. Perfect for READ MORE
- Hanselishof has self catering accommodation on a hillside farm just outside Matrei in the famously beautiful Tyrol region of Austria. The apartment at Hanselishof features 2 bedrooms fitted with wood panelling, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and a dishwasher, a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, a balcony with mountain views, satellite channels and a CD player. The apartment additionally has a living area with a sofa and a washing machine. Guests can sunbathe on a lawn in the garden and during winter you can meet farm animals which are kept warm in their sheds. In summer the remain out on the lovely Alpine pastures which can also of course be visited. Homemade products like butter, cheese, bread, yogurt and marmalades can be bought at the farm stay. Amenities include a ski and bicycles storage room, free WiFi and a children’s playground. The closest ski lift of the Großglocker Ski Resort is a 10-minute drive away. The closest restaurant is less than 1 km away. A supermarket, cross-country skiing trails and public pools are 8 km away. Lake Triestachersee is 20 km from the premises. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: Was an all around nice vacation. Very nice hostess, great apartment, super equipped, could go on like this … just great….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT HANSELISHOF: READ MORE
- High above the Inn Valley, in the village of Fiss, Tyrol, Austria, this is a very child friendly, family run organic farm with spa, sauna, steam bath and plenty of places for the kids to play. And they can also get involved with looking after and feeding the animals. The surrounding area is great for hiking and of course winter sports with the cable car to the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis ski area just 5-minutes walk away. And you can also arrange horse riding from the farm too. They have a mixture of self catering and B&B accommodation; all are super comfortable and clean and include WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. In the morning they serve a generous buffet breakfast with plenty of organic food that comes directly from the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This was our perfect vacation! The property is very comfortable, extremely clean, very nice people. The location of the property is great, 5 minutes walking distance to the ski lifts, the ski storage is big and modern. It’s great that you can leave your skis near the ski lift and don’t carry it every day. We liked the breakfast and the coffee was great. Thank you for the great stay!…” “Lovely just lovely perfect for families with children, or a romantic get away. Close to all shops/amenities yet secluded. Would definitely recommend to anyone….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BIOBAUERNHOF POLTEHOF: READ MORE
- For a healthy and relaxing holiday break in the mountains of Austria’s East Tyrol region, Oberschupferhof might be a good choice. It is a self catering holiday home on a working organic farm 1,378 meters above sea level in some of the most stunning scenery this beautiful country can offer. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farmhouse is quite new but built in traditional Austrian style, with some great Tyrolean wood craftmanship on display. There is a full 300 m² of space to enjoy, and can sleep up to seven people. The interiors are all wood paneled, beautifully so, and it gives a very much alpine flavour to the house. There are four bedrooms, a large living room and dining area with cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen with, amongst other features, a traditional Tyrolean tiled stove, three bathrooms (two of which have a bathtub), four toilets, and lots of outside space including a terrace with barbecue facilities and a play area for children. You are free to wander the farm, which even has its own little chapel and where you can meet some of the friendly animals, including their Tyrolean Grey cattle, and help yourself to some of the organic fruits, vegetables, herbs and berries that grow there. You’ll find the owners friendly and hospitable too and though the accommodation is self catering they can deliver you fresh bread every morning if you so need. THE LOCATION: If you thirst for adventure and for even more stunning views you can go hiking along some of the many mountain trails around and in winter the area is a well known centre for skiing, snow boarding etc. with the Hochpustertal Valley ski area just 7 km away, (and there’s a free shuttle bus stop just 300 meters from the farmhouse). The nearest village is Außervillgraten, just over one km away where you’ll find a couple of shops and restaurants. This area is also of course very close to the Italian border and its South Tyrol region with the town of Prato Alla Drava, in Italy’s Bolzano province being just 13 km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Best holiday ever! Like a dream. Beautiful house, wonderful hosts, nature READ MORE