No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best child friendly/family friendly agriturismo farm stays, ranch stays & vineyard hotels in Germany in 2021! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Just 500 metres from the shores of the North Sea in the heart of North Frisia, Germany, Familie Wulff farm stay offers lovely bright and clean self-catering apartments with balcony, full kitchen and satellite TV. There’s a bike rental place nearby and its a great area to explore by bike. It’s very close to the village of Bredstedt and the famous Wattenmeer mudflats and also near the lovely traditional Fresian town of Hüsum. Kids can enjoy the games room, and play area with swings and trampoline. There are also horse stables on the farm and horse riding can be arranged. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It was all exceptionally great……Many thanks for everything…We look forward to the next visit….” “Top location for ornithologists and nature photographers. Very nice and helpful hosts, functional and cozy apartment, ideal for bird and nature watching located on the northern edge of the NSG Beltringharder Koog, the Wadden Sea and the Halligen and only ten minutes away from the NSG Hauke Haien Koog….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BAUERNHOF FAMILIE WULFF: READ MORE
- This cute farmstay in Mörlenbach, Hessen, between Frankfurt and Mannheim is very close to one of Germany‘s most enchanting cities, Heidelberg, and offers self catering accommodation on a working farm surrounded by beautiful meadowland and fields of horses. All rooms have a TV and free WiFi, and there’s a nice outside playground for the kids. READ MORE
- Just outside outside the town of Berchtesgaden, Bavaria, Germany, and very near the Jenner ski resort, this lovely working farm stay has fabulous views of the Bavarian Alps. It provides spacious 2 bedroom self-catering apartments with full kitchen, living room and bathroom. They all come with nice balconies, flat screen TV and WiFi. There is a large well kept garden with BBQ facilities, and it’s ideal for kids too, there’s a playground, and they’re more than welcome to have fun helping out on the farm. There surrounding area is great for hiking and biking, as mentioned the Jenner Ski Resort is just 8km away, with other attractions like the Berchtesgaden salt mines and Lake Königssee for example also within very short reach. Bavaria’s capital Munich is about an hour and a half to the north west while Salzburg, in neighbouring Austria, can be reached in around a half an hour. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Fantastic! The owners were very kind and the apartment was very comfortable. I loved the mountains around the area too….” “Fantastically idyllic location with easy access to beautiful hiking trails; optimal if you like it a bit out of the way. Very friendly and courteous hostess, who helped us with great excursion tips. Cozy apartment with great views from the balcony!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BAUERNHOF VORDERSTIEDLER: READ MORE
- Hof Faasel is in the village of Grömitz, Schleswig-Holstein, near the shores of the German Baltic Sea and is a great area for hiking and especially cycling, and luckily for you, you can rent bikes for free directly from this friendly farmstay. The comfortable self catering apartments at Hof Faasel are set on its working farm with a beautiful large garden and farmland all around. All the apartments come with fully equipped kitchen, TV, DVD player and free WiFi throughout. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: Nice quiet oasis. Children can play wonderfully in front of the terrace. The dreamy forest path leads to the large playground and beach….” “It is a dream for children, outdoor toys, farm animals and beach nearby. The host is very warm and friendly and had an open ear for questions. We would come back anytime….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT HOF FAASEL: READ MORE
- In the heart of the Rhineland’s Mosel-Saar-Ruwer wine region, and 20 minutes from one of Germany‘s oldest cities Trier, Weingut Weis is a 4 star vineyard hotel with an emphasis on relaxation and good food. There is a spa and wellness centre on site; a Finnish sauna, hot tubs and a whole range of services from massages to aromatherapy and facial manicures. It has a variety of comfortable modern rooms and suites, with cable TV, WiFi and private bathroom, and the food and wine at the on-site restaurant is top class; there is a fine buffet breakfast every morning and throughout the day you will find a nice selection of Rhineland and German specialities, including of course some of the famous Mosel wines from their own winery. The surrounding area is indeed popular for wine, but also for cycling; if all the relaxation gets too much there are many well known cycle routes all around and the staff can advise you on this plus the hotel also provides bikes for hire. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Superb: Overall a great stay. Staff was great and extra helpful. Room was clean and the breakfast was fantastic….” “Location was perfect, just a short bus ride into Trier. Nice big room, very clean and well equipped. Tasty breakfast buffet and helpful reception staff. Walking distance to a local restaurant….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT WEINGUT WEIS: READ MORE
- Near to the Eifel national park in North-Rhine-Westphalia Germany, this very much family friendly farmstay is loved by children with its petting zoo of goats, hens and pigs, as well as treasure hunt activities and kids disco. It has cute self catering cottages and apartments all with a fully equipped kitchen and flat screen TV. It has its own cafe too; Cafe Heidehof, which is open throughout the day and serves up a great German buffet breakfast. There is also a nice terrace with barbecue facilities and the friendly reception team can organize events in the surrounding area such as mountain biking and archery. Skiing is also available in season at the nearby Weißer Stein winter sports centre. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Comfortable spot, nice for kids, loved the animals, nice playground. Lovely setting, friendly hosts….” “In the middle of stunning forest, very remote. Lovely animals and play area for children. Very friendly staff and warm welcome….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT PENSION HEIDEHOF: READ MORE
- Farm Stay Barenhof, set in the rolling hills of Hessen, Germany, between Frankfurt and Mannheim and close to the famously beautiful city of Heidelberg, has comfortable self-catering accommodation in cute wooden huts. It’s family friendly with plenty of farmland to explore and cows and horses for the kids to meet, plus a playground and barbecue facilities in the garden. There is free WiFi and TV in every unit. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It was relaxing, cozy, natural and fantastic. The house is very comfortable, everything is available from coffee machine to toilet paper and towels. Really super good…..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FARM STAY BARENHOF: READ MORE
- Set on a working farm near Kelburg, in the beautiful countryside of the Rhineland Germany, this farm stay has comfortable self-catering accommodation with private bathroom and WiFi and the farm is very interactive, with plenty of opportunities to feed the animals and ride on the farm tractor. For the kids there is a playground and pony riding in the large gardens, which also has a terrace and barbecue facilities. And in the local area there are plenty of opportunities for hiking and cycling. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Everything was perfect. Loved it, would totally recommend to everybody :)…” “Exceptional: Awesome hosts, always up to help. We had a great stay. Clean rooms/facilities, quiet neighborhood….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BAUERNHOF MARX: READ MORE
- This very much family friendly farm stay is in Southern Germany‘s Swabia region, in the state of Baden Württemberg and near to both Lake Constance and the Black Forest. Kids will particularly love the cornfield maze, the play barn and the petting zoo. The Accommodation: Their accommodation options, eighteen in total, run from double rooms to suites and self catering apartments and you can expect plenty of space, cleanliness and comfort, satellite flat screen TV, free WiFi, and hotel standard service throughout. Their food is also a big attraction, they have a top quality restaurant that serves a diverse selection of Swabian and German dishes every day. The ingredients being locally sourced and organic as much as possible and they provide a good choice of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan choices too. The Farm: Outside there is plenty of space for children and adults to explore, with a very popular cornfield maze, a play barn, and a petting zoo with sheep and rabbits. There is a cherry orchard too where guests are welcome to join in harvesting of the fruit during June and July. The Location: The surrounding area gets plenty of visitors, the countryside is beautifully peaceful and rural with plenty of nice hiking and cycling routes, and of course the famous Lake Constance (Bodensee in German) is only about 10 km away at the city of Friedrichshafen, which has its own regional airport. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Such a fun place to stay! Family room was fantastic! The kids loved their private little loft! The whole place was really family friendly and fun! So convenient to have the restaurant on site….” “The property is very family friendly with plenty of area around for kids to wander…the cornfield maze, the cherry picking, the farm animals, the indoor bouncy cow, and plenty of toys to keep the kids busy. The restaurant onsite also serves delicious food at reasonable prices….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT GUT HUGLE ERLEBNISHOF: READ MORE
- Hof Auf Der Wurp is highly rated pet friendly, farm stay B&B in the village of Harrierwurp, just north of Bremen in Lower Saxony Germany. All rooms have private bathroom, flat screen TV, DVD player and WiFi and there is a lovely terrace and patio leading on to the well kept gardens. There is room service at the farm and you can hire bicycles for free, as well as go horse riding and there’s plenty to explore on horse or bike in the surrounding, richly rural countryside full of low green fields and numerous canals. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Very large, cozy apartment with a lot of toys. Very nice hosts, the breakfast was great and very lovingly prepared. We got good tips for excursions. Also outside there are many toys / vehicles for children. We will definitely be back….” “Exceptional. Very nice and helpful family, a very nice farm, large apartment. We had a wonderful holiday…..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT HOF AUF DER WURP: READ MORE
- Near the town of Sundern, and the city of Dortmund, in the beautiful Sauerland of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, this family run farm stay has very comfortable rooms and self-catering apartments, all with TV and private bathroom and some with balcony. The surrounding area, the Sauerland, is truly beautiful and famous for its hiking trails. And in winter there is the Wildewiesse winter sports centre to be enjoyed, just 1km from the farm stay. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Most wonderful and very suitable for family and children….” “Everything was great, the area is beautiful for hiking trips. Watching the animals on the farm is also wonderfully relaxing for a big city kid. The Hoppe family is very friendly, nice and helpful if you have questions. We would love to come back…..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FERIENHOF HOPPE: READ MORE
- Just outside Oberrimbach village, and only a 10-minute drive from Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany, this family run farmstay is definitely family friendly with a playground, including trampoline and table tennis, and of course plenty of cows and chickens to introduce the kids to. There is great home-made food, and barbecue facilities in the garden. And its self-catering apartments are very spacious and comfortable. In the surrounding area you’ll find some lovely hiking trails, as well as horse riding and good fishing and swimming lakes. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Everything was perfect. Loved it, would totally recommend to everybody :)…” “The highlight of the trip! Kids feeding the cows and other animals. They felt like farmers. Such a kid friendly place; play area in barn and outside, so many carts and bikes to pedal around, bunnies, chickens etc. 10 minutes to Rothenburg o.d. Tauber….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FERIENHOF AROLD: READ MORE
- In Bavarian Germany‘s Eggstätt-Hemhoff Lake District this beautiful family friendly farm stay offers three and four star luxury self-catering apartments, all with private bathrooms and some with beautiful mountain views. There is a buffet breakfast with delicious food straight from the working farm. Its good for kids too, there is horse riding and a small petting zoo, and all around the farmstay you’ll find plenty of opportunities for hiking and fishing in really beautiful countryside. A little farther away you’ll find skiing and and other winter sports at the Sudelfeld resort, about 60km away from the farm stay. The journey from Bavaria’s capital, Munich, will less than an hour by car. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The apartment was very comfortable and easy to relax in. Wimmerhof is also a farm, which means the grounds smell like a farm. However, within my apartment the only smell was cedar and whatever I was cooking. There are some great walking paths accessible from the location. Also there was a restaurant right next door, making it easy to grab some food and drink….” “The hosts create a very warm atmosphere and offer plenty of farm programs for the kids. The farm has a beautiful, well-maintained terrain and is located in the wonderfully hilly landscape of the Chiemgau with an Alpine panorama on the horizon….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FARMSTAY WIMMERHOF: READ MORE