No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best child friendly/family friendly agriturismo farm stays, ranch stays & vineyard hotels in 2020! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- In Gustavus, Southern Alaska near the spectacular Glacier Bay National Park, Annie Mae Lodge has a selection of comfortable B&B rooms in a beautifully remote setting surrounded by meadow fields and friendly horses. There is a very good restaurant on site too, serving some of the best local produce especially seafood, and the hospitable owners can also provide lunch boxes for hiking trips. The area is great for hiking, and all sorts of other outdoor activities can be arranged too, like fishing, whale watching, sea kayaking and mountain biking. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The location was superlative. The service was customized to meet our needs including shuttle rides from the ferry to the inn, a shuttle ride to the airfield when we left and a shuttle ride to and from the park….” “Spectacular: Breakfast was great, delicious bake goods a, home made Granola and fruits. Dinner was 5 stars. Location was breathtaking and spectacular , walking distance to the beach. Staff provide rides to all sites at Gustavus (Glacier bay park, airport, downtown, etc.)….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT ANNIE MAE LODGE: READ MORE
- Near Gordes, Rousillon, Apt and Gargas in the heart of the Luberon region of Provence, France, La Coquillade has 5 star accommodation in a 13th-century wine-making village surrounded by almost 90 acres of vineyards and lavender plants. It is very much a luxury getaway and would feature on any sensible list of the best hotels in Provence. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has a choice of 63 different rooms and suites, all of which are spacious and extremely comfortable, and with all modern facilities. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool in the lovely gardens and a very highly rated bistro restaurant serving up a range of Provençal and French specialities as well as some of the best wines in Provence. There is a spa, gym and wellness center which also has an indoor swimming pool, and massage services plus various well-being and beauty treatments are offered. You’ll find a full service of wine tourism at this vineyard hotel; educational vineyard tours, wine tasting sessions etc. are all here, and they can also arrange tours of some of the other wineries in the area as well as lavender farms and distilleries. THE LOCATION: La Coquillade is situated between Luberon and Ventoux in Provence with its nearest city being Avignon. The countryside in this part of France is absolutely gorgeous and very enjoyable to tour around whether by car or by bike, and the hotel has plenty of quality bikes and biking equipment that can be rented by guests. If you’re here in summer you’ll also get a chance to see the above mentioned lavender fields in full bloom. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Everything! The pools, the views, the spa, the food, the staff – everything READ MORE
- In the heart of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains, Valle Crucis, North Carolina, this self-catering farmstay has very cute, old style wooden cabins in a woodland area perfect for hiking and horseback riding, with sledding and water tubing also possible within season. Each cabin is well heated and has a seating area with a sofa, a kitchenette, a full bathroom, an outdoor terrace/porch area, cable TV and WiFi throughout. The cabins are just about 10 minutes’ walk to Valle Crucis town centre and about 8km from the Foggy Mountain Gem Mine, with the Blue Ridge Parkway scenic highway also just a short drive away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautiful cabin. Very clean and cozy. The owners were very kind and welcoming. They clearly thought of every little detail to make the cabin as comfortable as possible. Would definitely recommend! Also: have dinner at Over Yonder just a few minutes away. Amazing food!…” “The cabin was so cute. Very clean and comfortable Bed was comfortable. The decor was really nice. Everything you need for a couple of nights. The owner helped us with our bags to the cabin. And is really quiet and relaxing….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT VALLE CRUCIS FARM: READ MORE
- The Donnybrook Eco-Retreat is an off-grid property that provides luxury, safari style, glamping tents in 100 acres of gorgeously peaceful, lush Hunter Valley countryside. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are three tents in total, all of which are doubles with queen size bed. One, the Billabong tent is self-contained with its own kitchenette, and sits by itself by a dam while the other two, the Valley View & Hill View, sit near each other on a small hillside. The latter two tents are linked by raised decks and separated by a lovely cedar clad yurt which has a well equipped kitchen and dining area for the use of guests in both tents. If looking for splendid isolation some might find them a little too close to each other and so will be happier with the Billabong tent, but they do allow for some degree of socializing with other guests if you so wish. Check out your options on the booking page here. The accommodation is self catering but a farm fresh breakfast pack is included in the rate and, as the name suggests, features some organic products straight from their own farm. You’ll find the surrounds remarkably peaceful, especially if you’re coming from Sydney. Feel free to wander around the 100 acres of bush and grassland with its farm animals; sheep, ducks, miniature goats and hens, and a huge amount of local wildlife. You can take a swim in the indoor swimming pool (seasonal), borrow a bike from the retreat, go kayaking or fishing too, and of course there is lots to see in the surrounds; the iconic Hunter Valley. Note: There is no Wifi at the retreat. THE LOCATION: Donnybrook Eco is close READ MORE
- Kauri Lodge offers pleasant, friendly, farm stay accommodation near the Hobbiton Movie Set, Lake Karapiro and the lovely town of Cambridge, amidst some typically beautifully New Zealand North Island countryside. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice between a very spacious two bedroom cottage which can sleep up to 7 and a smaller, though still large, double studio. They both have very well equipped kitchens, a large lounge area with satellite TV, and plenty of outside space and barbecue facilities. The studio is a little away from the main farmhouse and doesn’t have its own WiFi but guests are welcome to come and use the WiFi at the farmhouse any time the want. Guests are also welcome to explore the farm which keeps horses and cattle. Horse riding can be arranged too, though not horse riding lessons so they would want you to have at least some experience before hopping on. You’ll find the owners super friendly and helpful and though the accommodation is self catering you can also arrange them to prepare you a good breakfast in the morning for a reasonable extra fee. THE LOCATION: As mentioned above Kauri Farm Stay is just outside the town of Cambridge on New Zealand’s North Island. Perhaps the most popular attraction in the area is the Hobbiton Movie Set which, even for non Lord of The Rings fans, is a beautiful, almost other worldly place. The idyllic, deep green, hills that surround the set are very typical of the area and the land around Kauri farmstay very much also has that Hobbiton feel to it. The town of Cambridge is a very pleasant little place, it has become famous for its many trees READ MORE
- Agriturismo Il Falco is outside the town of Velletri, in the Castelli Romani wine region of Italy, about 40km from Rome, and only about 20km from Rome Ciampino Airport. They have a range of comfortable and clean B&B accommodation surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, where they produce their own top quality olive oil and wine as well as various fruits and vegetables. All rooms come with private bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi. They have a 24 hour reception plus an on-site bar and restaurant that serves some really good local food, much of the ingredients of which come straight from the farm. The agriturismo is at the southern side of the Castelli Romani Park, a 15,000 hectacre protected zone with much lovely scenery, interesting flora and fauna, historical sites and offers much opportunity to go hiking, fishing and horse riding, all of which the friendly staff can arrange. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: Wonderful hosts, great location, delicious food and very good value for money. There was absolutely nothing not to like….” “The hospitality of the hosts, the fantastic location and all the services offered have made our experience unforgettable….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO IL FALCO: READ MORE
- Vila Monte Farm House is a luxury farm hotel near Faro in the Algarve, Portugal. It’s only about 20 minutes drive from Faro International Airport and around the same from the beautiful lagoons of the Ria Formosa National Park. Their restaurant is especially very highly rated, and all dishes are made with, wherever possible, the freshest local ingredients including herbs and fruits from the property’s own gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: All its elegant rooms and suites are super comfortable and inviting, with private bathroom, minibar, flat screen cable TV and WiFi, and the suites also come with a living room and terrace. There is plenty to occupy you in the rest of the property too, with extensive gardens, two swimming pools, a bar, a restaurant, a library and a grocery store/farm shop. THE LOCATION: There’s a lot to see and do near the farm stay, the Algarve beaches are of course popular but but there’s also the stunning lagoons of Ria Formosa less than twenty minutes away, which have an enormous population of birds, including the famous pink flamingos, as well as such rare and exotic creatures as chameleons, seahorses and the endangered Portuguese water dog. A whole range of activities can be arranged from the front desk including yoga, hydro fitness classes, visits to local markets with the chef, horse riding, fishing, trekking, boat trips and free car and boat shuttle services to the beaches of nearby Fuseta Island. And in summer you can catch a movie at their on-site outdoor cinema. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Cannot say enough about how amazing Villa Monte!!! The staff were incredibly kind and accommodating. The food was out of this world, simple, local ingredients, READ MORE
- Not far from the town of Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada, this is a B&B farmstay with a difference, the animals here are husky sleigh dogs and in winter the dogs are there to take guests out on some great adventures across the snow fields of the Yukon Territory. They have a range of rooms and cottages some of which come with a kitchen and all guests have access to the very nice on-site restaurant with local food specialities including plenty of bison and caribou meat. Though they do have vegetarian options too, and also serve beer and wine. The surrounding area is beautiful to explore with both the Yukon Wildlife Preserve and the Takhini Hot Springs within 20 minutes drive. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Unforgettable: Delicious home-cooked meals from the garden, surrounded by nature and spectacular views, cozy cottages, husky dogs, canoe trips down Tahini river, walking trails through the forested property, biking trails, mushing trails, exceptionally friendly staff, homemade desserts!!!!” “Everything was extra ordinary! Even though there are more than 100 dogs on the property, everything was sparkling clean. There was no dog hair in the room and the shared bathroom was very clean all the time. The breakfast was delicious and served on real plates. We had a little bbq every night and enjoyed being surrounded by nature….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MUKTUK ADVENTURES: READ MORE
- This lovely farm stay is situated on a working, vegetable producing, farm in the heart of the Valle D’Aosta in the Italian Alps. It’s a 15-minute drive from the centre of Aosta and only about 20km from the closest lift to the Pila ski resort. Courmayeur and the Mont Blanc cable car are about 40 km away, while Châtillon is half an hour away by car. Their Italian Alpine-style apartments are tastefully furnished with TV and private bathroom and with wooden, mountain view balconies. There is a ski storage room and they also have barbecue facilities in the large gardens. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The perfect stay. Beautiful location, very warm and helpful owners , extremely clean and tidy apartment , excellent view and a really peaceful place….” “We had the most wonderful week at Plan d’Avie. Patrick and his family are kind and hospitable people. The view around the farm is magnificent and the apartment was perfect for our family with spacious kitchen and bathroom….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO PLAN D’AVIE: READ MORE
- This peaceful relaxing farm stay is near Perth, at the edge of the famous Swan Valley wine route. It’s only about 45 minutes drive from the centre of Perth in fact, and less again from the airport. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation is in the form of an ‘executive suite’; a spacious and very comfortable self catering chalet with a private entrance, a large lounge with flat screen satellite TV and DVD player, a well equipped kitchen and a double bedroom and bathroom. There is WiFi throughout, including the patio outside which comes with a private seating area and a full size hot tub overlooking the gardens. THE FARM: It’s very much a retreat from the city you’ll find; super quiet, peaceful and slow paced. You’ll have plenty of space to wander around the gardens which have a barbecue area and around the farm where you’ll find, amongst other animals, alpacas, horses and hens. You can also hire bikes directly from the farm for exploration of the beautifully rural surrounding area. THE LOCATION: The owners can give you good recommendations about what to do and see in the area. The area being the Swan Valley, famous for being one of Australia’s finest wine producing regions. Though the owners of Brigadoon don’t make wine they can still recommend some good wine and food tours of the Swan Valley and some other attractions that can be visited farther afield. Attractions such as the Bells Rapids trail for example which is only about 15 minutes drive from the farmstay, the Caversham Wildlife Park is less than a half an hour, and there are many wineries in the area. Having a car is a good idea in READ MORE
- Just outside the city of Kastamonu, in the Black Sea region of Turkey, Sadibey Hotel has B&B accommodation in a beautiful 130-year old farmhouse mansion surrounded by acres of farmland with horses, sheep and fruit and vegetable gardens. All its rustic, atmospheric rooms come with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom. There is a top quality restaurant and bar at the property too, serving a traditional Turkish buffet breakfast and other meals throughout the day with some of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm. And in the grounds you’ll find a Turkish bath/hamam and also horse stables where you arrange horse riding lessons. The surrounding area is beautiful and great for hiking and cycling, and you can hire bikes from the farm if you need. There are winter sports too at the Ilgaz Ski Centre about 50km away. READ MORE
- Kimaro, near Colmery, is a gorgeously rustic little farmhouse hidden away in some of Burgundy, France’s loveliest countryside. The self catering cottage date back to the 19th century and though it is been fully renovated and very well equipped, it still oozes old style charm, and is tastefully and stylishly furnished throughout. The farmland around is idyllic; with woodland, meadow fields and orchards where a great assortment of things are grown; pears, plums, cherries, grapes, figs, hazelnuts, blackberries, raspberries and more. Guests can collect fresh eggs from the hen house for breakfast every morning and spend their days wandering through the meadows and the forests or just lazing with a picnic by the lake. THE ACCOMMODATION: The cottage is self catering and can sleep up to four over 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a double bed, with the second having a pair of bunk beds. Babies/very small children can also be accommodated with an extra cot. It also has a bathroom with shower, a separate toilet, a well furnished kitchen, and a cosy lounge and dining area with a traditional wood heater. Outside there is a grapevine covered terrace with some lovely views over the gorgeously peaceful countryside that surrounds. As mentioned, the accommodation is self catering but if you want to really relax, the friendly owners can sometimes cook meals for you, and can also recommend some good local restaurants and cafes. In peak season, i.e. July & August, there is a minimum stay of seven nights (Saturday to Saturday) with a minimum stay of 2 nights the rest of the year. THE LOCATION: Just outside the little town of Colmery in the Nièvre department of Burgundy, Kimaro READ MORE
- La Ferme D’Augustin is a top quality agritourism farm stay hotel right on the French Riviera. It is near Saint Tropez and even nearer the famously beautiful, five kilometer long, Tahiti beach at Pampelonne Bay. It makes for a thoroughly relaxing stay in the south of France and you’ll find the service top class with the food being a particular highlight. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of standard and superior B&B rooms as well as larger suites, to sleep from one to four people each. All are nicely decorated and come with en-suite bathroom, WiFi, air-conditioning, flat screen cable TV, mini-bar and room safe. Some of the larger rooms and suites also come with various extras such as whirlpool jacuzzi baths, hammam type showers and private terraces or balconies. The largest suite of all; the top floor superior suite, also has a tremendous views over Pampelonne Bay from its private terrace. The grounds are beautiful too; with well tended gardens filled with various flowers and plants and an outdoor swimming pool. The pool is a balneo spa type pool; it’s good for swimming but also includes features such as hydromassage jet streams, shower cascades and various jacuzzi effects. It has a glass cover too and is kept at a constant 28 degrees centigrade year round. There is a homely lounge area at the farmhouse with an open fire and comfortable sofas, and they have a terrific onsite bar and restaurant; La Table d’Augustin. The head chef is a Provence native and an enthusiastic exponent of using fresh local, seasonal, produce as much as possible in his highly rated dishes. They are always happy to cater for dietary restrictions too, READ MORE
- La Fattoria Delle Tartarughe/The Tortoise Farm is a friendly, homely agriturismo near the city of Cagliari, and also some of Southern Sardinia‘s best beaches. It is an eco-friendly, organic farm which also doubles as an animal sanctuary with donkeys, ponies, sheep, pigs, goats, rabbits, a range of exotic birds, and of course tortoises, from where the farm gets its name. It is a very sociable place with a family type atmosphere; a place to enjoy long, lazy evening meals in the company of your hosts and all the other guests. The farmhouse is quaint and homely and all in all the experience is very much an antidote to a modern, sterile city hotel. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farmhouse itself is a quaint, old style farmhouse but with some quirky interior design that gives the place a very nice homely feel. The rooms are colourful and inviting, as well as being comfortable, spacious and clean. The home made food at this agriturismo is a major highlight; a lavish breakfast awaits you in the morning and on many evenings there are great meals to be enjoyed in the company of the other guests. Much of their organic ingredients come fresh from the farm, and, if you find you like the food so much, you can arrange cooking classes too. You’ll find the hosts friendly and welcoming and an informal, family like atmosphere pervades throughout. You will very much be made to feel at home here but with added extras, like massage services, yoga spaces and mediation rooms and of course the chance to interact with the large number of friendly animals they keep on the farm. THE LOCATION: Conveniently near Cagliari and its READ MORE
- Das Franzl is a top quality Farm Stay B&B near Lake Wolfgang and Salzburg, with some quirky on site glamping accommodation too. Their little farm has some adorable alpacas and ponies which will be a big hit with children. You’ll find the breakfast here excellent too. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of regular B&B rooms in their very lovely, classic Austrian farmhouse. All of the rooms are stylish and chic with some quirky little interior design features. You’ll find them extremely clean, and super comfortable, and they come with a flat screen TV, DVD player and private bathroom. There is also a cosy self catering apartment which can sleep up to five; two doubles and a single and in the gardens an igloo style glamping tent. The tent has plenty of space, with a double bed, a work desk, seating, a flat screen TV and air-con. Outside too there is a nice wooden deck area with some deck chairs. The farm animals are a nice attraction here, they have some friendly alpacas and miniature ponies that guests are welcome to pet, feed, bring for walks etc. THE LOCATION: The farm stay lies 800 meters from the famous Lake Wolfgang, one of Salzburg’s biggest attractions, with the town of St. Wolfgang being around 3.5 kilometers away (There is a bus stop just down the road from the farm) Water sports are of course popular here as is hiking and cycling (they rent bikes at the farm), and there are great trails right outside the farm that lead up around the hills and offer some magical views. The city of Salzburg can be reached in less than a half an hour READ MORE
- Le Clos du Quesnay is a truly lovely farm B&B in a restored 19th-century farmhouse near Rouen, Normandy, France, and within driving distance of both Le Harve and Calais. They have a range of accommodation in the main farmhouse as well as some glamping style gypsy caravans in the extensive gardens. You’ll find the owners helpful and friendly and they are great cooks too. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of five rooms; doubles, and suites for up to four people (one double bed & two singles), plus 4 lovely gypsy caravans in the grounds outside. All the rooms are very comfortable and come with all modern conveniences; private bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi. The gypsy caravans can fit up to three people with one double bed and one sofa bed in the lounge area. They have a nice bathroom and a small dining area inside, plus a porch and patio area outside with seating. At the main farmhouse there is a common lounge with board games, TV and fireplace plus there is a separate dining area. The accommodation is B&B but they also serve up meals throughout the day. Their multi course evening dinners are really fantastic for example and are a great way to meet other guests while enjoying some good wholesome Norman food. The gardens are really lovely, it is a former farm and there is a full 10 acres to be enjoyed, all of it beautifully landscaped with lawns, flower beds and orchard trees. There is also a large children’s playground, barbecue facilities and an area to play the traditional French game of pétanque. THE LOCATION: Le Clos du Quesnay is around 40km east of of READ MORE
- Just over two hours from Melbourne, near Victoria’s Great Ocean Road and just five minutes from Johanna Beach, Johanna River Farm has pet friendly, and family friendly self catering cottages with lovely ocean views. The farm is a 280 acre working farm with animals including sheep, goats, hens and ducks. THE ACCOMMODATION: The cosy cottages, which can sleep up to four, are spacious, comfortable and stylish, and all have an outside terrace with seating from where you can enjoy some great views of the ocean and the surrounding countryside. There are barbecue facilities outside too and inside you can prepare meals in the well equipped kitchens. You’ll also find spacious lounges with TV and DVD players, and one cottage has its own spa bath. Check your options out on the booking page here. THE LOCATION: There is a lot to do in the surrounding area; there is the lovely Johanna Beach just five minutes down the road while the Otway Fly Treetop Walk and the Cape Otway Lighthouse Station are both less than a half an hour away. Slightly farther away there are more attractions to be explored like the Otway Fly Treetop Walk, Apollo Bay and the iconic Twelve Apostles. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Quaint & quiet farm stay, excellent for young kids! The hospitality by Helen & Julian was awesome. The animals were so friendly. highly recommended :)…” “The hosts and farm animals were super friendly and the beach was just a short drive away! Also very accessible to major sites like 12 Apostles, Port Campbell and Apollo Bay. Overall an excellent experience I would highly recommend….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR READ MORE