No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best child friendly/family friendly agriturismo farm stays, ranch stays & vineyard hotels in 2022! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Pa’ani Cabins farm stay in Mountain View, Hawaii, very near to Hilo international airport, is an authentic farm stay experience in cabins and bungalows with a sociable shared kitchen and surrounded by farm animals. Their cute cabins include a dinner table and chairs and in true rustic style have no electricity. The Bungalows are more modern with WiFi, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Both give you access to the shared kitchen and bathrooms and the large gardens with BBQ and terrace. The Volcanoes National Park is about twenty miles away and the surrounding countryside is beautiful to explore on horseback or bike. And all that can be arranged from the farm, and other services too, like quad bike hire, zip line tours, massage and special themed adventures for kids. READ MORE
- This lovely, classic Austrian agritourism near Goldegg, Salzburg has self catering accommodation on an organic farm with a large garden, a children’s playground including a trampoline, and a sun terrace. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have two spacious, clean apartments at the farmstay; One has one bedroom which, with the help of a sofa bed in the lounge, can fit up to four people, and then there’s the two bedroom apartment which can fit up to 6. There is WiFi throughout, satellite TV and a fully equipped kitchen. They also both have balconies which have beautiful views over the mountains; Goldegg and St. Johann. You’ll find a herb garden outside where you are free to pick your own herbs to cook with, and you can arrange for fresh bread and pastries to be delivered daily to your accommodation. Baby care equipment can be provided at the farm stay too and guests are of course welcome to use the ski storage room and the outdoor barbecue facilities. THE LOCATION: The Goldegg Ski Lift is just over a kilometre away by road but can be reached on foot or on skis too across the fields, just 400 metres away. There’s a golf course about five minutes away from the farmstay too, and a swimming lake, while farther afield the St. Johann and Alpendorf ski resorts are about 20-minute’s drive. In winter there is actually a bob sleigh run right on front of the farmhouse, and they owners are happy to let guests borrow their sled and bob. Horse riding is available a few minutes walk from the farm and there are all sorts of other outdoor activities within maximum 20 minute’s drive like rafting & canyoning at Rafting Center Taxenbach, skiing of course, plus ski jumping, tennis, beach volleyball, swimming, paragliding and almost anything else you can think of! Be sure to ask at the farmstay for recommendations. And of course if sports are not your thing the Goldegg, Salzburg region is still a fabulous place to spend time, with some of Austria’s and Europe’s most lovely scenery, fresh, clean air and a huge amount of rural peace and tranquility. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We READ MORE
- Cold Moon Farmstay has comfortable B&B rooms on its 25 acre child friendly family farm, just 3 miles from the Stratton Ski Resort, and less than 20 from the town of Manchester in the beautifully rural south of Vermont, USA. The Accommodation: There are five rooms and suites to choose from, with the largest of the the suites sleeping up to five people. They are all spacious, clean and comfortable with a homely, old style, charm. There is a sociable common lounge at the farmhouse with an open fireplace, TV and various board games, and also a well stocked library, a small gym and a billiards room. Outside in the gardens you’ll find a dining area with an outdoor fireplace and an 8 person hot tub. The food is particularly good at Cold Moon, their breakfast is legendary and they serve up very good, wholesome, evening meals for their guests too, using, much as possible, ingredients from their own farm. The Farm: The farm is only 25 acres but has a lot going on. There are over 20 goats there, plus pigs, ducks sheep, hens, vegetable gardens and a beehive. Guests are welcome to have a look around, all the animals are friendly and tame and used to interacting with both adults and children. Guests can also join in some of the daily farm chores if they like, like collecting eggs for the breakfast etc. They produce a lot of good fresh food at the farm which you can buy to take home at the farm store. Lots of duck and hen eggs, chicken and pork, sausages, various freshly baked breads, seasonal vegetables & herbs, jams, jellies and plenty more. The Location: Right by the Green Mountain and Finger Lakes National Forests of South Vermont the area is famously peaceful and scenic and is a pretty popular place with nature lovers and adventure sports enthusiasts in both winter and summer. The farm itself is close to plenty of good hiking and biking trails (you can hire bikes from the farm), and just three miles from the well known Stratton Ski Resort. READ MORE
- In a sunny, south facing valley on the West Somerset side of Exmoor National Park, England, this is a quaint, very homely farmstay on a very large working farm surrounded by some of the West Country’s most evocative scenery. The Accommodation: They have 6 comfortable, clean rooms with TV, WiFi and tea and coffee making facilities. They also have a nice shared lounge with a cosy fireplace, board games and plenty of books. The friendly farm owners know how to look after their guests and are happy to indulge you with some good local food in the dining room, with some ingredients from the farm itself, and not just for breakfast; they serve some fine 3 course evening meals too, and a supply of tea and homemade cakes throughout the day You’re welcome to stroll around the well tended gardens, and the farm, or take a swim in their outdoor heated swimming pool. They’ve also got a tennis court for you to use and you even try some archery or clay pigeon shooting on the farm too. The Farm: The farm is a full 420 acres of beautiful meadow and pasture land, with pockets of woodland and its own spring water. It has lovely views over the West Somerset countryside, Exmoor Park, and as far as the Bristol Channel to the north. The Location: The surrounding area is famously beautiful, one of England’s natural wonders, and there are loads of opportunities for hiking and long country walks. The hosts can arrange guided walks through Exmoor and the nearby Brandon Hills as well as bike rental, fly fishing and horse riding trips from nearby stables. There are a host of lovely villages around too, including historic Dunster, possibly the nicest village in Exmoor, with many of its buildings dating back hundreds of years times, including the famous Yarn Market. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The farm is beautiful, peaceful and lovely. The room and the bathroom are absolute comfortable and clean. Diana and her husband are charming and welcoming. I would love to go back. Dinner was excellent and great value. Their wine list and prices are good, dessert and cheeses notable….” READ MORE
- A very highly recommended agroturismo vineyard hotel near Porto in Portugal’s Vinho Verde-Douro Valley wine region, Agroturismo Pousadela offers a tremendous rural holiday experience: It’s in a beautiful setting with over 60 acres of vineyards and lots of hiking trails around the surrounding hills and forests, and the accommodation, the food and the service are all very much top class. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of accommodation in renovated traditional cottages around the grounds of the farm to sleep up to six guests. All their cottages are stylish and comfortable, and all have a well equipped kitchen and a lounge area with flat screen TV. Outside each there is a patio area with outdoor seating, plus you’ll have loads of outdoor space to explore or to relax in; the large vineyard of course but also terraced areas and the well tended lawns and gardens which also contain an outdoor swimming pool. The accommodation is self catering but breakfast is also included in the rate. It is served at the restaurant in the main farmhouse which is also open for other meals throughout the day. The food here is famously good and have a variety of traditional Portuguese dishes to be sampled. It is a vineyard obviously so you can enjoy some of their very own wines or wines from other Douro Valley producers at the restaurant all day too. They also have a shop at the farmhouse where you can also buy the wine as well as some other nice local food specialities, and of course staple foods to cook with while staying at the property. THE VINEYARD: There is a full 60 acres of vineyard, as well as numerous marked trails for walking, running and biking through the property and the surrounding hills and forests to be explored. They produce their own classic Vinho Verde and Douro Valley wines which you can sample for very reasonable prices at the farmhouse restaurant. They can arrange tasting sessions for guests too, and informative tours of the extensive vineyards. THE LOCATION: The agroturismo is less than an hour from the city of Porto and its international airport, (there is a shuttle READ MORE
- In Ballandean, outside Stanthorpe, Queensland, Australia this homely farmhouse stay is set among 160 acres of rich farmland and has plenty of farm animals as well as local wildlife to see. THE ACCOMMODATION: The spacious house has four comfortable double bedrooms and two bathrooms (with spa bath) and can sleep up to eight people comfortably. There is WiFi, a flat-screen TV/DVD player and a games room with air hockey, billiards and a mini gym. You’ll have the entire house to yourself and its fully self catering though the friendly owners are always on hand if you need anything, and they also offer a free breakfast hamper for the first morning of your stay. You’ll be free to wander the farm and meet some of the animals which include sheep, alpacas, goats, hens and peacocks. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is in the centre of the Southern Queensland‘s granite belt wine region with the lovely and very historic town of Tenterfield less than a half an hour down the road. There are also three national parks nearby; Bald Rock, Sundown and Girraween which have incredible landscapes to explore and are particularly well known for their many unusual rock formations, waterfalls and forests. The Gold Coast is around 160 miles away back east with the city of Brisbane being a little bit less. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Really comfortable, animals to feed and lots of running around for the kids. Fantastic breakfast essentials supplied. Lots of space for people to relax in different areas. Hosts helpful but unobtrusive….” “Windswept has managed to combine the rustic charm of farm-stay accommodation whilst tastefully and thoughtfully providing all you need and more. This is a great spot to get away & unwind and is also in close proximity to some good wineries….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT WINDSWEPT COUNTRY RETREAT: READ MORE
- Feriengut Unterhochstätt is a top quality alpine chalet farm stay with spa just outside Schwendt in the beautiful Tyrol region of Austria and makes for a particularly good farm holiday for families. THE ACCOMMODATION: The suites are spacious and luxurious and as well as the spa bath, some also contain an open fireplace in the lounge area. Their rooms, though less spacious and without some of the perks, are still also of the standard of any quality hotel. All their units, both rooms and suites, have balconies, with nice views over the surrounding countryside, flat screen cable TV and WiFi. There is a children’s playground in the gardens outside, and a swimming pond, while adults can play, amongst other things, table tennis and darts. There is a restaurant and bar here too serving some really great Tyrollean and Austrian food and drink, some of the ingredients of which come fresh from their organic farm, including beef and pork, sausages and eggs. There is a spa and wellness centre at the farm stay too. They have a steam bath, Finnish sauna, solarium and fitness room amongst other things and all their suites come with their own private whirlpool bathtubs. The organic farm is home to a number of the famous highland cattle as well as pigs and hens, and all the guests are welcome to explore, meet the animals and to join in feeding and other daily tasks. THE LOCATION: The area surrounding the farmstay is great for hiking, cycling and horse riding, all of which can be arranged by the friendly farm owners, with horses and bicycles, including electric bikes for hire. You’ll be close to the Zahmer Kaiser Walchsee and Hochkössen ski centres and there’s a free bus stop and even a cross country ski run right outside the door. It is also close to the German border with the slopes of Geigelstein mountain in Bavaria only about 30km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “An idyllic setting with ample opportunity for outdoor activity. The staff are friendly and eager to helo. Meals are hearty German/Austrian fare and certainly would be hard to go hungry. The included breakfast is excellent. Perfect for READ MORE
- This friendly B&B farm stay is on a busy, working sheep farm in Hawarden, South Island, New Zealand, about 50 miles from Christchurch airport. They have a very spacious and comfortable suite with double bed, separate seating area plus veranda, en-suite bathroom and flat screen TV with satellite channels, and another self-catering cottage with equal facilities plus more space and a kitchen adjoining the farmhouse. There is free WiFi almost throughout, and they serve a hearty cooked breakfast or a continental option if you prefer, and they can offer other good home cooked meals for an extra charge throughout the rest of the day, even arranging packed lunches for hiking trips. The area is rightly well known for the outdoors and the friendly farm owners can advise you on hikes and cycle routes, and you can borrow their own bikes for free! There is plenty of fishing around and winter sports too, and you are of course welcome to store your ski equipment at the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A homely farm stay with touches of luxury not normally provided by a B&B….” “What a special experience. We felt like part of the family…we went on a great hike through the sheep ranch. We felt like we had our own 5000 acre ranch. Outstanding hospitality and the rooms were both uniquely great. Don’t miss this place. We are coming back!!..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT KARETU DOWNS: READ MORE
- In the heart of rural New Hampshire this quaint farm stay bed and breakfast is a popular choice for visitors to the nearby White Mountain National Park, with the Echo Lake National Park too being less than a mile away. Their traditionally styled rooms are cosy and clean, all come with a sitting area and some have a fireplace or spa tub and outside you can relax and enjoy their hearty breakfast on the patio overlooking the gardens and the farm. Horseback riding is the main theme here, the farm has a number of stables and can organize lessons for even the most novice riders. They can offer carriage rides too and in winter, sleigh rides. This being ‘the farm by the river’, if fishing or swimming is your thing then the Saco River will keep you well entertained. READ MORE
- Near Emsworth, Hampshire, and close to the cities of Chichester and Portsmouth, this friendly, welcoming farm stay has luxury glamping huts on its 16 acre farm that keeps a number of horses and free range hens. THE ACCOMMODATION: The glamping tents are in the form of yurts, or what some may possibly describe as teepee style. They come with a king size bed and plenty of space both inside and out where you’ll find a nice private decking area with seating and a gas powered barbecue. Inside the yurt there is also a seating/dining area, a mini ‘pop up’ kitchen, wood burning stove, en-suite bathroom and WiFi. The accommodation is self catering but the friendly owners can provide you with breakfast and dinner hampers as required. Note: Only children over the age of 5 are allowed. THE LOCATION: The farm is in the south east of Hampshire, near the town of Emsworth, a lively market town and a popular venue for sailing, with plenty of cafes, pubs, shops and restaurants. Wildlife spotters and bird watchers might enjoy a day out at nearby Brook Meadow, a wildlife conservation area with 5 acres of grassland and two small rivers surrounded by woods. The city of Chichester in West Sussex with its 12th century cathedral is just over ten miles away, and around the same distance is the city of Portsmouth. London is about an hour away depending on the traffic and there are also numerous trains running from London and Portsmouth to Emsworth station. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Fab stay! Debbie was so welcoming and accommodating (even running us down some ketchup for our bbq!). The Yurts are lovely inside and get so cosy and warm with the wood burner going 🙂 The setting is picturesque and very peaceful…..” “A private ensuite bathroom with hot running water was a luxury you don’t usually have when camping and toiletries were also supplied which was a pleasant surprise. A huge comfy bed and the indoor and outdoor wood burners ensured we were kept warm after the sun went down….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT THE OLD DAIRY FARM: READ MORE
- Near the city of Parma in the lovely green countryside of Emilia-Romagna, Italy, Agriturismo Alba Del Borgo is a family run B&B with pet-friendly accommodation on its 175 acre organic hillside farm. It’s a fully working farm with wheat fields, vineyards, orchards, vegetable & herb gardens, free range hens and some gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside. They have a range of bright, spacious and modern rooms which all come with some lovely private bathrooms, WiFi, air con and flat screen TV. There is a shared lounge area at the farmhouse plus plenty of space to relax or dine outside, from where you can enjoy some of those lovely views. The agriturismo has its own excellent organic restaurant which uses the best of their own and other local organic ingredients. There is also a farm shop where you can buy some of their various farm products to take home; home made jams, preserves, purees, sauces and plenty more. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Unconditional recommendation: Outstanding food in the restaurant with local produce. Modern, clean and comfortable rooms. Extremely friendly and accommodating staff who make you feel very welcome….” “Dinner was exceptional-Excellent food and wine- Amazing chef! Staff was extremely welcoming and very helpful. The rooms were spotless – Absolutely loved this place….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO ALBA DEL BORGO: READ MORE
- In the north western Lim Chu Kang district of Singapore, close to Kranji Marshes and the Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course, this farmstay has a range of modern, well equipped, villa type accommodation surrounded by lush green vegetation. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their villas range from standard to the executive, all of which come with comfortable beds, en suite bathrooms, flat screen TVs and private terraces. In the executive suite you’ll also find a lounge area as well as a nice private jacuzzi and steam room, while their family villas have the added benefit of having their own kitchenette and a bit more space. There is a restaurant at the resort too with a good choice of food, seafood in particular, and also a bar and beer garden with karaoke and live entertainment most nights. There is a business meeting room too and a 24 hour front desk, bicycles for hire and a range of massage and spa treatments. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM: It has a prawning pool on site, which you welcome to can take a look at, and it rents out patches of land to urban farmers to grow a variety of their own fruit, vegetables and herbs. Urban farming is quite popular around Kranji and the farmstay organizes related events such as regular farmers markets where you can buy locally grown, mainly organic, produce to take home. THE LOCATION: The farmstay is in Lim Chu Kang which is a quiet corner of Singapore tucked away between the border with Malaysia and the Kranji reservoir, and it has something of a rural atmosphere that is famously hard to find in other parts of the country. You can take a nice walk or cycle around the nearby Kranji Marshes National Park and the surrounding shoreline for example, while Singapore Zoo and its famous night safari is another great attraction a little further away, back towards the city. Getting here is very straightforward by car but if you haven’t your own transport it is quite close to the Kranji MRT station. There’s even a regular shuttle bus service to READ MORE
- Near Cessnock, and the heart of Hunter Valley, Emma’s Cottage Vineyard is well known among wine lovers. It has been producing premium boutique wines from seven different varieties of hand picked grapes since 1989 and offers a full compliment of wine tourism activities. It is also perfectly located to visit the many other vineyards and cellar doors that dot this part of Hunter. Their accommodation is also of the highest quality though and so even if, like many people, you have no interest in wine, the calm, healing atmosphere make it a great place to de-stress for pretty much anyone. They also have a highly rated restaurant, Restaurant Trey, an on-site art gallery hosting regular exhibitions and an outdoor seasonal swimming pool. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of two, three and four bedroom private cottages to sleep up to a maximum of eight. All are modern, spacious and very comfortable with fully equipped kitchens, large living and dining rooms with large flat screen TV, cosy log fire, air con, music dock, as well as furnished outdoor space with gas BBQ facilities. Check your options out on the booking page here. Note: no Wifi available. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE LOCATION: In Lovedale, just off the Wine Country Drive, a few minutes north from Cessnock, Emma’s is surrounded by boutique wineries and cellar doors just like its own and is a great place to base yourself for tours of one of Australia’s premier wine making regions. If you have an interest in the history of this iconic area you may be interested to know that there is a heritage listed, 19th century era cemetery on the Emma’s Vineyard property, one which contains many big names of the early wine industry. It’s not just wine though, the Hunter Valley, and this part of Hunter particularly, is also a place for foodies to indulge, with a tremendous amount of great restaurants, cafes, farmer’s markets and the like. The enthusiastic owners of Emma’s Vineyard can point you in the right direction for all this and more, plus they have their READ MORE
- Agriturismo L’Isola Che Non C’era is a working farm just a 15-minute drive from the town of Apiro in Le Marche, Italy, and a ten minute drive to the lovely Lake Cingoli. It has a large garden, cute, traditional Italian farmhouse rooms and gorgeous views of the surrounding countryside. Rooms at the L’Isola Che Non C’era Agriturismo all come with a desk, tiled floors and private bathroom and you’ll be treated to a great Italian style breakfast in the morning. The farm stay is roughly equidistance between Ancona and Perugia in neighbouring Umbria: A little less than an hour from Ancona and a little bit more than an hour from Perugia. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “I want to sell up and move here! This was an absolute find during our trip. It is a beautifully reconstructed old farm house with wonderful hosts, an adorable dog, chickens and a goat. It is perched on the top of a hill with beautiful views all around, fireflies at night and a stunning star scape where you can see the Milky Way….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO L’ISOLA CHE NON C’ERA: READ MORE
- Le Domaine d’Ablon is a luxury farm stay rural retreat near to Le Harve and the artistic coastal town of Honfleur, in rural Pays d’Auge, Lower Normandy. Accommodation is offered in classically Norman half timbered farmhouses, and the design, both interior and exterior is impeccable. You’ll find the interiors comfortable and plush but with a very pleasant rustic feel while the farm itself has organic orchards and vegetable gardens which offer some of the ingredients for the very highly regarded food on offer. Cooking and horticulture classes, amongst others, can be arranged on site too. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of double suites, in order of size; the Standard Suite, the Queen Suite and the King Suite, with The King being the largest. Even the standard suite though, if it was in most other hotels it would be considered a top choice, being around 40 sqm in size and the epitome of comfort and style. There is also a self catering cottage on site which has a huge amount of space, with two bedrooms (one double, one twin), a large lounge with an open fireplace, a kitchen and a private patio and garden area outside. The bathrooms are particular highlight in all of the accommodation choices, spacious and rather opulent, they come with a nice old style standing bathtub and a range of Bvulgari bath products. Le Domaine d’Ablon is a luxury hotel but also an agritourism farm stay; it prides itself on offering up some of the best local, seasonal food in Normandy and the owners take great care in producing much of the ingredients themselves. They grow a range of organic vegetables and fruits on site as well as various herbs some of which are medicinal herbs, and the owners and staff are a great source of knowledge about all things horticulture and food. The food is truly excellent and if you would like to try and recreate it yourself at home you arrange a cooking class with the head chef, Jérôme Billochon, which also includes an educational tour of the kitchen gardens. There are other courses at the farm too; photography, flower arranging, gardening, origami and even beekeeping. READ MORE
- Das Franzl is a top quality Farm Stay B&B near Lake Wolfgang and Salzburg, with some quirky on site glamping accommodation too. Their little farm has some adorable alpacas and ponies which will be a big hit with children. You’ll find the breakfast here excellent too. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of regular B&B rooms in their very lovely, classic Austrian farmhouse. All of the rooms are stylish and chic with some quirky little interior design features. You’ll find them extremely clean, and super comfortable, and they come with a flat screen TV, DVD player and private bathroom. There is also a cosy self catering apartment which can sleep up to five; two doubles and a single and in the gardens an igloo style glamping tent. The tent has plenty of space, with a double bed, a work desk, seating, a flat screen TV and air-con. Outside too there is a nice wooden deck area with some deck chairs. The farm animals are a nice attraction here, they have some friendly alpacas and miniature ponies that guests are welcome to pet, feed, bring for walks etc. THE LOCATION: The farm stay lies 800 meters from the famous Lake Wolfgang, one of Salzburg’s biggest attractions, with the town of St. Wolfgang being around 3.5 kilometers away (There is a bus stop just down the road from the farm) Water sports are of course popular here as is hiking and cycling (they rent bikes at the farm), and there are great trails right outside the farm that lead up around the hills and offer some magical views. The city of Salzburg can be reached in less than a half an hour by car. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Cutest hotel ever! Even our cat didn’t want to leave. Breakfast was great, the room was gorgeous and very clean. Also nice to see the alpacas roam around….” “My daughter and I loved the glamping dome! It was such a great place to stay, especially being able to lie in bed and look at the stars and all the quirky details that make Das Franzl unique (alpacas, coloured lights, decor). It was ideal being READ MORE
- 6000 feet high up in canyon country, and with the stars at night as bright as ever you will see, Zion Mountain Guest Ranch has a range of upscale lodges and cabins on its historical ranch which borders the Zion National Park near Springdale, South Utah, U.S.A. It even has its own buffalo herd and is a perfect place for horseback riding vacations. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their accommodation consists of individual cabins and lodges that are rustic in style but spacious, modern, clean and comfortable, all of them coming with a private bathroom with bath, a fireplace, TV with satellite channels, and cooking facilities from basic kitchenettes to fully equipped kitchens. There is a sociable lounge and restaurant area at the main ranch house too where they serve meals all day and the food here is really first class, with much of the ingredients coming from the farm’s organic fruit and vegetable gardens. Note: There is WiFi but only in the communal lounge/dining area. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & RANCH: They have a small organic farm at Zion Mountain with an orchard, vegetable plots and some hens and chickens, but of course the main attraction here is the ranch, where a herd of buffalo roam as well as dozens of horses. There is plenty of horseback riding on offer at Zion, for all levels and they have guided rides along some lovely trails around the ranch and farther out into the park. The terrain isn’t too difficult but it is scenic, extraordinary peaceful, and makes for an experience not to be missed. You can book trail rides from one to four hours, which can include a picnic at the edge of one of those classic South Utah red sandstone canyons. And if all the horseback riding gets too much you can book a soothing massage afterwards in the privacy of your own cabin or lodge. THE LOCATION: The ranch has a fabulous location just to the eastern entrance of the Zion National Park, which is an extraordinary place in itself but there is also the enormous Bryce National READ MORE