No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best child friendly/family friendly agriturismo farm stays, ranch stays & vineyard hotels in 2020! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- For a real slice of Greek, specifically Cretan, village life, you can rent this lovely self catering cottage (two nights minimum) at Orgon Farm, an organic olive farm near Heraklion. The area is peaceful and serene and the house is charmingly traditional, while not forsaking modern comforts. THE ACCOMMODATION: The cottage has one bedroom with two double beds, a bathroom and a kitchen and living room which also has a sofa bed so can sleep up to 6 people. Though it’s a one bed unit the house is a good size and comes with a nice, well equipped, kitchen. It really is a charming little place, in the classic Greek, traditional farmhouse style, and it has a terrace outside from where you can enjoy the lovely views over the the surrounding hills and farmland, and you’ll also find a hot tub, seating & sun loungers. The farm mainly produces olives, but also a really huge range of vegetables fruit and herbs, such as grapes, zucchini, thyme, sage, water melons, broccoli, mint, cabbage and cucumbers. And it is also home to some rabbits and hens. It is self catering, as mentioned, and you can be left alone as much as you like, but guests are always welcome to tour the farm and to partake in light farm work if they so wish, things like collecting the fruit, vegetables and herbs etc. You’ll find the owners helpful and welcoming and guests can sample some terrifically fresh organic ingredients straight from the farm, including breakfast supplies; fresh, homemade bread, eggs, tomatoes etc. For more supplies you can wander into the local town just down the road from the farm where you’ll also find READ MORE
- Just outside the market town of Emsworth, Hampshire, and close to the cities of Portsmouth and Chichester, this highly rated farm stay has B&B rooms at their farmhouse surrounded by a 16 acre farm that, though no longer a dairy farm, keeps a number of horses and free range hens. THE ACCOMMODATION: The comfortable, clean rooms at the farmhouse are a mixture of doubles and twins, and come with private bathroom, flat screen TV with digital channels, WiFi and a DVD player. They match the standards of a quality boutique B&B and the friendly owners serve a very good breakfast in the morning. THE LOCATION: The Old Dairy Farm is just outside the little town of Emsworth on the shores of Chichester Harbour in the south east of Hampshire. Emsworth is a historic market town with plenty of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. It is also a popular place for sailing and can be a lively town, especially in summer. There are two tidal millponds on either side of the town that have an abundance of wildlife, as well as the Brook Meadow conservation area to the east of the River Ems. The farm is also just over ten miles from the 12th century cathedral city of Chichester in West Sussex. Chichester has an abundance of history, going back as far as the Romans with it becoming particularly important during the Anglo-Saxon era. Around equidistance is the harbour city of Portsmouth, while the journey from London should take around an hour during normal traffic conditions. There are also regular trains from London, and from Portsmouth and Brighton, to Emsworth station. Note: Only children over the age of 5 are allowed. WHAT READ MORE
- Just outside the town of Datca, and not far from Bodrum, Turkey. The Datca Olive Farm Guesthouse has luxury B&B accommodation surrounded by organic olive groves and gardens full of fruit, vegetables and herbs. Each of their rustic, stylish rooms and suites comes with WiFi, air-con, flat screen TV with satellite channels plus a seating area and a private bathroom, and outside in the gardens there is a swimming pool as well as a Turkish bath and a tennis court. The friendly staff serve a great Turkish buffet breakfast in the mornings, full of fresh, homemade organic produce much of which comes straight from the farm and the on-site restaurant is open all day and has plenty of very good local dishes to be sampled. READ MORE
- This lively eco-friendly farmhouse stay in the village of Pömling, just 5 km from Melk Abbey in the heart of some typically beautiful lower Austrian countryside. The working farm has a whole range of animals; cattle, pigs, horses and ponies, with both horse & pony riding is available, and even a herd of red deer. They also have some smaller pets that children will love like guinea pigs and rabbits, and kids will also appreciate the outdoor playground and the natural bowling alley. The accommodation is in the form of self catering apartments which are all spacious and comfortable, and come with fully equipped kitchens and lounges with satellite TV. They also all have balconies with nice views over the gardens and the surrounding, beautifully rural, countryside. Guests at farmhouse can buy some of the many homemade farm products that the friendly owners produce on site and for other supplies there is a supermarket just 2km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The studio was beautiful, atmosphere of the farm since it’s far away from Vienna was absolutely calming. Nature surrounds you, life is so simple and beautiful. The family who owns the farm are very nice people. The animals especially the horses are beautiful just to watch them. The walk outside the farm all the way to the plantations and forest is just stunning….” “Gorgeous sunny place with the lot of history, great place for children, the owners were fantastic. Incredible sauna…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BAUER & WIRT LANGTHALER: READ MORE
- Toghill Farm is a family run working farm with homely bed and breakfast accommodation near Bath and Bristol, England. The farmhouse dates back to the late 17th century and though much renovated since it still has lots of historical character, and a cosy, traditional farmhouse feel. The gardens surrounding it are immaculately kept, as is the farm which has sheep, horses and hens, and both have gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside, as far as the River Severn and the Bristol Channel to the west. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a selection of double and twin rooms as well as family rooms to sleep up to five in both the farmhouse and in the adjacent converted barn buildings. Check your options out on the booking page here. All are comfortable and clean and display plenty of old English farmhouse character. The bathrooms are en-suite and all rooms come with flat-screen TV, heating and tea and coffee facilities as standard. You’ll find your hosts friendly and welcoming and you can enjoy some excellent breakfasts in the morning; full traditional English as well as continental options, to be taken in the lovely dining hall overlooking the gardens. Guests are free to wander around the farm, take in the fresh air and the lovely views of the surrounding countryside, and, if they so wish, to meet some of the animals that call Toghill home; horses, sheep, hens and some friendly dogs and cats. THE LOCATION: The farm lies high on a hill near the small village of Wick, which has a couple of shops, a pub and a restaurant, and less than ten minutes’s drive from both Bristol and Bath. It is also a READ MORE
- Just about an hour east of Sacramento, California and very close to the Shenendoah Valley and Amadour county wine country, this small, friendly organic farmstay produces vegetables and eggs, and visitors are welcome to get involved or just relax around the gardens. They have comfortable, homely rooms with shared bathroom and a shared lounge with TV(But no WiFi) And the owners are always happy to show their bread, jam or cheese making skills to guests and can also teach you a thing or two about planting and growing. They serve a great organic breakfast and can also make you a good lunch and dinner for an extra charge. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It’s a fantastic value for the money and we left feeling refreshed! This is our second stay here. We love the peacefulness of the farm, the comfortable accommodations (all the linens are line-dried and fresh!), the delicious food, and the gracious host. The location is very convenient to the wineries on Shenandoah Road….” “Alice the hostess was amazing. The property was beautiful. If you want the Ritz this isn’t for you. If you want cozy and comfortable off the beaten path then welcome home…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CASA DE LA PRADERA: READ MORE
- This stylish farm stay, outside the town of Serendah, Malaysia, is less than an hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur and is a popular rural retreat from the city. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has a range of very comfortable suites and chalets for up to four people, all of them clean and comfortable with private bathroom. There is a common kitchen in the main building too where you can cook using some of the farm’s own produce, as well as a dining room, library, games and reading room. Outside there is plenty of social space too; around the swimming pool and the barbecue pit where barbecues can be a nightly event. If you don’t feel like cooking there are a number of quality restaurants in the surrounding area serving Malay, Indian, Chinese and Western food, with one or two within walking distance. Ask the staff for advice. Carpe Diem has 18 acres of fruit orchards, vegetable plots, herb gardens, flower gardens, duck ponds and a swimming pool. THE LOCATION: Plenty of outdoor activities can also be arranged with help from the staff; cycling and trekking tours for example or fishing and fruit picking. There is lots to see and do in this part of Malaysia; the Ulu Yam Hot Springs, Orang Asli-Native Village and a country club with a public golf course are all within 15 minutes drive. Slightly farther afield, about a half an hour away, you’ll find some awesome jungle treks around Selangor Dam and Kuala Kubu Bahru. The nearest airport is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport less than 50 miles away. Note: No WiFi, and no pets allowed! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Excellent: The owner was such a humble READ MORE
- Agriturismo Cervano, on the Lombardy side of Lake Garda, has a range of rustic self catering accommodation on its organic olive farm which has magnificent views over the lake and the surrounding mountains. There is much old fashioned charm at Agriturismo Cervano; the property has a rustic, traditional feel and you’ll find a homely, friendly, ambience. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a huge choice of accommodation from a studio apartment to sleep two to a six bedroom maisonette that can sleep up to twelve. All of them are self catering but you will be supplied with basic breakfast provisions and the friendly owners can help you get to the nearest grocery shop. The fixtures and fittings are for the most part very much traditional but you have modern conveniences too; WiFi, TV and well equipped kitchens. Feel free to wander the olive groves from where the same family has been making organic olive oil for over 200 years. At the moment they have three varieties; Gargnà, Casaliva and Minìol, all of which you can sample and buy some to take home if you wish. Otherwise you can choose to spend your days relaxing in the gardens enjoying the view, or going for long walks in the surrounding countryside. The hills behind the farmhouse are particularly worth the effort, with the views from there being even more spectacular. THE LOCATION: The location is the undoubted highlight of Agriturismo Cervano; sitting as it does on a hillside above the fabled Lake Garda. Lake Garda is Italy’s largest lake, spreading over 370 square kilometers of three regions Lombardy, Veneto and Trentino-Alto Adige, and is undoubtedly one of the most famous lakes in the world. The surrounding mountains READ MORE
- Just outside Altenmarkt im Pongau, in the heart of Salzburg, Austria’s winter sports region, Romantische Appartements Sinnhubbauer is a beautifully situated organic farm stay, popular with families on holidays in summer and in winter as a base for skiing, with its easy access to the Ski Amadé and Zauchensee ski areas. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have both B&B rooms and self catering apartments in their traditional Austrian farmhouse and you’ll find all of them super clean, comfortable and modern, with flat screen TV, WiFi, private bathroom and a nice range of stylish wooden furniture. The B&B guests will be treated to a great breakfast every morning which includes organic ingredients from the farm like eggs and their own home made honey, yoghurt and jams. Outside in the gardens there is a large and very fun children’s playground with a game hut, swings, a sandpit, slides, go-carts, scooters, toy tractors, table football and table tennis. The farm is a working organic farm which is mainly busy with the production of milk from its around 40 dairy cattle. It has a number of different other animals too though; pigs, goats, rabbits, ducks and hens. There are some beehives at the farm too and it grows a range of organic fruits and vegetables. THE LOCATION: The area surrounding the farm is classic Salzburg, and famously beautiful in summer or winter; skiing and other winter sports dominate in winter, with some important resorts very near by, Ski Amadé and Zauchensee, for example, as well as a cross country ski route and a winter hiking trail right next to the farm. The nearest town is Altenmarkt im Pongau, less than 3km down the road. There you’ll find plenty of READ MORE
- This organic farm stay is just outside the little village of Vorderstoder in the Upper Austrian Alps, and near to the well known Kalkalpen National Park. They have bright, clean and modern self catering apartments at the farmhouse and there’s a lot to see and do, on the farm and in the surrounding area. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of very nice apartments at Familienbauernhof Grossgrub, to sleep up to two adults and three children. They are all quite newly decorated, but very much in keeping with that classic Alpine rustic style, i.e. with traditional looking wooden panels and furniture everywhere. They all also have a balcony or at least some place from where to enjoy the lovely views. The accommodation is self catering and you’ll have a good, fully equipped kitchen at your disposal, but you can also order a very fine breakfast to start the day with if you need. There are also barbecue facilities outside and the owners organize sociable barbecue evenings over the summer months. The spa area has a nice stone sauna, an infrared cabin and a steam bath. There is also a children’s playroom and a playground in the garden, so they will be well entertained, and adults too can enjoy things like volleyball, table tennis, football and even go karting in summer. While in winter; cross country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding and tobogganing. You can also wander the farm and meet the cattle, goats and hens which call it home. Hiking and mountain bike trails are all around this area too and just steps away from the farm. If you walk in the right direction you’ll also find a nice swimming lake just READ MORE
- This popular farm stay in Pemberton, near the coast of Western Australia, is a self catering cottage on a working farm and vineyard surrounded by rainforest. The clean and comfortable cottage is beside the farmhouse and has three bedrooms, a full kitchen dining area and lounge, two spa baths, a nice open fireplace and an outside patio with barbecue. Other facilities include a flat screen TV, DVD player and an ipod dock. The accommodation is self catering but the friendly owners can arrange breakfast and picnic food with a bit of advance notice. They have their own wines too which guests are welcome to try and you are of course free to wander the farm to meet, and help feed, the animals if you so wish. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Lovely bush setting. Farm animals on property and feeding for children. Wonderful hosts, couldn’t be more helpful and welcoming….” “Wonderful location, the accommodation fantastic and owners couldn’t do enough to help us. A+ from us and we will be going back for sure!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TREENRIDGE FARM ESTATE: READ MORE
- Pago de Trascasas is an atmospheric vineyard & winery hotel near Valladolid, in Cubillas de Santa Marta, Spain, where you can enjoy some top quality wine, food, rest and relaxation. They have B&B rooms is in a classically rustic Spanish farmhouse surrounded by vineyards from which they produce red and rose Cigales wines using both modern and traditional techniques. It is a well known enotourism centre in the region and you can partake in guided vineyard and cellar tours, as well as wine & food tasting sessions. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have eight double and twin B&B rooms at the hotel, all of which are nicely decorated in traditional Castilian style and full of character. They have all the usual modern comforts too; private bathrooms, digital TV and WiFi. There is plenty of common space at the hotel too; a lounge area and a library & reading room (mainly with books about wine). They have a billiard table at the property too and of course there is the restaurant and dining room. You can expect a good and generous breakfast in the morning and later, some top quality evening meals made with some fine local produce. As mentioned, they have a full program of wine tourism on offer, with tasting sessions of their wines matched with various food stuffs like cheeses and homemade sausages, and educational vineyard and cellar tours. THE LOCATION: The vineyard hotel is conveniently near Valladolid, just 20km in fact and is in a strongly agricultural area well known for its wine and food production. You can go for hikes around the nearby Torozos Mountains or along the famous Canal de Castilla. The village itself, Cubillas de Santa Marta is READ MORE
- Near the city of Florence and nearer still to Leonardo’s home town of Vinci, Chianti, Tuscany, Agriturismo Colle da Vinci is a classically rustic hillside farmhouse surrounded by organic olive groves and enjoys some stunning views of the Montalbano Valley, especially from the ideally placed swimming pool in the gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are five pleasantly old style self catering farmhouse apartments, which can sleep up to four with one double bedroom and one double sofa bed in the lounge and children’s cots can also be provided if needed. You can check your options on the booking page here, and be advised there is a two night minimum stay. They are all spacious and well equipped and you’ll find them bright, airy and comfortable. Though the bathrooms err on the side of modern the general feel is of a homely, rustic Tuscan farmhouse, with wood beamed or brick ceilings, tiled floors and crisp white walls. WiFi and satellite flat screen TVs feature too though and the standards of comfort and cleanliness are certainly of the modern age. Outside they all have their own semi private space with table and chairs and with the agriturismo having such a wonderful hillside location there are wonderful views of the Montalbano Valley to be enjoyed from all around. The well tended gardens have a swimming pool from where you can also admire the views and in general there is plenty of space to lounge around or dine al fresco on the terraces or around the gardens. There’s a barbecue area too, and a play area for kids. The main business of the farm is in the making of organic extra virgin olive oil which READ MORE
- Surrounded by olive trees, and with beautiful views across the Italian Riviera, farmstay Natta Di Monte Tabor is a charming, rustic farmhouse with an outdoor swimming pool. Agriturismo Natta Di Monte Tabor is in the village of La Natta, between Celle Ligure and Varazze and is a short car trip from some of the Italian Riviera’s finest beaches. They serve up a great Breakfast in the flower filled garden with vegan and vegetarian options available on request. Their elegant rooms come with air conditioning, a TV and fridge. They have beautiful old style wood or terracotta floors with wood-beamed ceilings and each comes with a private entrance with a nice shared, shaded seating area of the garden. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Magnificent view! Wonderful hosts! Delicious breakfast!· After a 14 day driving trip of Europe, our family voted this as our favorite accommodations of the trip. It’s a beautiful setting overlooking the sea on a hillside covered in lush gardens and trees. The breakfast was wonderful and the hostess was very hospitable and accommodating….” “Magnificent view! Wonderful hosts! Delicious breakfast!· After a 14 day driving trip of Europe, our family voted this as our favorite accommodations of the trip. It’s a beautiful setting overlooking the sea on a hillside covered in lush gardens and trees. The breakfast was wonderful and the hostess was very hospitable and accommodating….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO NATTA DI MONTE TABOR: READ MORE
- In the village of Straid, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland, 15 minutes from the Giants Causeway and less than a half an hour from Belfast, Ballylagan guesthouse has comfortable accommodation in a 19th century farmhouse on a working organic farm. It has its own farm shop too and tea room with outside seating. All their rooms are spacious and comfortable with flat screen TV, WiFi and en-suite bathroom. They serve a great breakfast every morning, plus you can get various light lunches and snacks in the tea room later in the day.No There is a tennis court nearby and the farm owners can organize bike hire for exploring the surrounding area. READ MORE
- Take a step back in time at Fabbrica Di San Martino, a luxury agriturismo near to both Lucca and Pisa in western Tuscany which has self catering accommodation in a beautifully restored, over 250 year old, manor farmhouse. The property is palace like, and truly gorgeous, as is the location; set high among green hills it offers lovely views over the surrounding countryside at every turn. It is an organic & biodynamic agriturismo which makes its own quality wine and olive oil and promises a healthy, relaxing rural retreat but with easy reach of the popular tourist cities of Lucca and Pisa. THE ACCOMMODATION: The stunning property has top quality suites and apartments, which can sleep up to four, and blend the rustic charm of an 18th century farmhouse with 21st century standards of comfort. Check your options on the booking page here. The floors and the wood beamed ceilings are all original and much of the well chosen antique furniture dates back to similar eras. All the units come with TV, WiFi and a well equipped kitchenette. They are spacious too with good sized sitting areas and have some lovely design touches; you’ll find nice lighting and traditional furniture and fittings which lend a cosy, rustic Tuscan farmhouse feel. The grounds are large with an outdoor swimming pool and plenty of space for relaxing, dining or just wandering around, and you’ll find beautiful views at every turn. The accommodation is self catering but you can also order a fresh breakfast to be brought to your suite every morning. There is no restaurant at the agriturismo but there are a few good restaurants, cafes and shops just a few minutes away. READ MORE
- This Yorkshire farm stay has a range of clean and comfortable self-catering holiday cottages on 42 acres of open pasture, meadow and woodland along with gardens and a children’s play area. The farm stay is just six miles outside the market town of Pickering, and has some very nice views over the North Yorkshire Moors. The friendly owners do not work the farm any more but they have their own hens and pet ducks while cattle from the neighbouring farm graze the fields. They have one, two and three bedroom cottages in converted farm buildings with some of the old, traditional features still intact, like the wooden beams in the ceiling. And they all come with a well-equipped kitchen and dining area, plus bathroom and a comfortable lounge with a TV and DVD player. The farm itself is a very relaxing place, to wander around, to take in the view from the picnic table or to watch out for the numerous wildlife that comes and goes. The surrounding area is terrific for exploring too, with the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and its famous steam railway just a short hop away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The whole family thought it was a wonderful holiday location. The peace, quiet and gorgeous surroundings. The farm animals, hens and wild bird watching. Wonderful holiday cottages….” “Exceptional! The cottage had everything you could possibly need for self catering. The surroundings including the duck pound were delightful. The hosts were exemplary and the lemon cake, what a delightful surprise on arrival) was gorgeous….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT RAWCLIFFE HOUSE FARM COTTAGES: READ MORE