No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best child friendly/family friendly agriturismo farm stays, ranch stays & vineyard hotels in Catalunya, Spain in 2022! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Near the town of Berga in the Berguedà region of Catalunya, Spain, Complex Rural Can Caubet has pet friendly, self catering accommodation in rustic stone cottages surrounded by gardens and green pastures. And all of it with beautiful views over the rocky slopes of the Queralt Mountains. THE ACOMMODATION: Their cottages come with a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge with a sofa and fireplace, a TV & DVD player and there is WiFi throughout the house. Outside you’ll also find plenty of space for relaxing in the garden which has barbecue facilities, a seasonal swimming pool and a hot tub. There’s also a children’s play area with a trampoline, swings and table football, amongst other things. THE LOCATION: This area of Catalunya, as it rises up into the Pyrenees, is a very popular place for outdoor sports enthusiasts; mountain biking, rock climbing, horse riding, skiing and paragliding are all notably popular. You can ask at the farm for advice and recommendations. You don’t have to be the sporty type though; the region also has peace and rural charm in abundance, and of course the landscapes are very beautiful with some great, and not so strenuous, hill walks close to the farm that offer spectacular views. The cute village of Avià is just about five kilometres away, in fact you can see it, and the nearby monastery from the farm itself. The nearest major ski centres are at Port del Compte, La Molina and Tuixen La Vansa, all not much more than a a half an hour’s drive away, while to get to the city of Barcelona takes about an hour. For a reasonable fee the farm hosts can arrange pick ups and drop offs from the airport and the city centre though, just let them know before you arrive. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It is ideal for large groups, has 5 full rooms and 3 or 4 bathrooms with shower or bathtub. The kitchen is well equipped, with microwave, dishwasher and a large dining table. The exterior has a huge garden with barbecue and tables and a trampoline for children. The setting is beautiful, fantastic for long walks, surrounded by READ MORE
- In Pla del Penedès, near Barcelona, and in the heart of Catalonia’s wine region, B&B wine and cooking Penedès specializes in exactly that, producing its own organic wines and cava and offering guests a variety of very good vineyard tours, wine tasting and cooking classes. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a number of B&B rooms in the nicely renovated 17th-century farmhouse, and all of them are comfortable and clean with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom. And outside there is plenty of space to relax in the terrace and gardens which also have a children’s play area. THE WINE & THE FOOD: The enthusiastic owners offer very good cooking classes (In English, Spanish or Catalan) where you can learn to prepare a range of Catalan and Spanish classic dishes such as Pa amb tomàquet with jamón ibérico, gazpacho, crema catalana and a number of seasonal tapas. Though not professional chefs their food is of a very high quality and they provide a generous buffet breakfast in the morning as well as various meals and snacks throughout the day. Guests are always welcome to tour their vineyard and discover more about the process of organic wine making. They can also arrange tours and tasting sessions at the nearby organic and biodynamic winery; Parés Baltà. You’ll also find an organic shop at the farmstay where you can take home some local wines, cava and olive oil. THE LOCATION: In terms of location, the town of Puigdàlber is less than five minutes away by car, Vilafranca del Penedès around the same. Your nearest beach will be at Sitges, around 20 minutes to the south, while the nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat, at about 50km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Could not possibly have been better! It was perfect. A beautifully restored Catalonian rural home, set in the middle of the vineyards of Penedés. Marta, the host, could not possibly have done any more to make our stay more amazing. She organised all of our visits to wineries, provided bikes for us to cycle around, made recommendations for meals, booked taxis, and generally took care of our every need….” “A beautiful location, delicious READ MORE
- In the midst of the beautiful Montseny Park near Arbúcies, Catalonia, and about 90km north of Barcelona, Masia El Buxaus farm stay has a range of B&B rooms in a restored 18th-century manor house surrounded by a small farm where you’ll find pigs, hens and donkeys plus various vegetables and fruit trees. There’s an outdoor swimming pool in the large gardens too from where the views over the surrounding hills and forests are wonderful. There is a shared lounge at the property with a nice fireplace, a games room and a bar and restaurant, where you can be served some really good home cooking, much of it coming from directly from the farm, including a generous buffet breakfast every morning. There is a TV in the lounge too and WiFi throughout the property. The area surrounding the farm; Montseny Natural Park is a great area for hiking, trekking and mountain biking and the farmstay owners can give plenty of good advice about where to go and what to see and they can also organize tours for you with local tour companies. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This place is beautiful, run by two of the most amazing, warm and amenable people on the planet. The cooking is excellent, unpretentious, simple and so tasty, seasonal things are grown on site. The views at sunrise can make you cry with joy, not to be missed. Its hard to express how awesome this place is….” “Place is ideal for relaxation and disconnecting. The house is beautiful, the staff are sweet and animals are adorable. Hikes around the hotel are super great. Room is big and beds are comfortable…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MASIA EL BUXAUS: READ MORE
- Hotel Mastinel, in Vilafranca del Penedes near Barcelona, Catalonia/Catalunya, certainly isn’t your average farmhouse; It’s a five star vineyard hotel in a very striking and architecturally unique property that represents bottles of wine laid flat. THE ACCOMMODATION: As you might imagine in such a building the rooms are also unique from inside ‘the bottle’. They are also stylish and very comfortable, with WiFi and flat screen TV, work desk, mini fridge, private bathroom (which in most rooms comes with a bath) and all have nice views over the vineyards below. There is a really top class, but still excellent value, restaurant, a wine shop and a wine therapy room on the premises. The property is large and has lots of public space for indoor and outdoor dining and drinking, as well as a swimming pool in the gardens. THE FOOD & WINE: It has won many awards for its design but its not the only attraction, the quality of the accommodation, the service, the Catalan and Mediterranean cuisine and of course the wine and cava, are all excellent and it all together makes for a truly luxurious experience. But where Hotel Mastinell differs from a usual 5 star hotel is in terms of educating its guests; they do very good on site wine tasting sessions, vineyard and culinary tours and allow guests to watch the preparation of the rich variety of Catalan and Mediterranean cuisine they serve in the restaurant. You can also organize more formal cooking classes with their chefs too. So all in all a quite immersive experience for the food and wine lover. THE LOCATION: The surrounding area is peaceful and tranquil and is popular place for well heeled residents of Barcelona to get their rural fix. Activities include horse riding, cycling and hiking in the nearby hills and mountains, and tours can be arranged from the reception staff, who can be relied upon to give good recommendations of what to see and do in the area. It’s about 45 minutes by car to central Barcelona, while the beaches of Sitges and Vilanova i la Geltrú are just about 20 minutes away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A gem READ MORE
- Outside Marçà, in the wine-producing Priorat area of Catalonia, Mas Figueres has comfortable B&B rooms on a working vineyard just over a half an hour from Barcelona Reus Airport. They have a wine shop on site where you can buy wine to take home and the friendly owners also offer tours of the vineyards as well as wine tasting sessions. The food is excellent too with plenty of local produce including vegetables straight from their own farm. All rooms have private bathroom and WiFi and nice views over the vineyards and some also come with a private balcony. There is a swimming pool in the gardens outside and a nice comfortable lounge inside with an open fireplace and TV. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautiful place in the countryside, excellent access to local vineyards. Very peaceful and relaxing. Plus, excellent breakfast….” “Great visit, would stay there again! Breakfast was great, with a freshly cooked egg dish plus a good selection of cold items, including meats cheese, bread and fruit. The location was very convenient. The owner, Quima, is incredibly helpful and helps you do everything you want to do by making reservations, providing information, etc. The house itself is lovely, with nice common areas to spend time in….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MAS FIGURES: READ MORE