No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Looking to relax and be pampered? Here are our choices for the very best luxury farm stays and agriturismo hotels with spa facilities in Australia in 2023! All of them come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- On a lovely spot overlooking the Tambo River east of Melbourne, Victoria, the pet friendly Rivendell Farm is a relaxing rural retreat with luxury self catering cottages on its working farm which keeps cattle, hens, peacocks and guinea fowl. It has beautiful grounds to explore, spa facilities and some fantastic, locally sourced food and wine at its on-site, farm to table restaurant. THE ACCOMMODATION: The choice is between a very stylish and romantic one bedroom chalet with hot tub, and a spacious three bedroom, two bathroom cottage that can accommodate up to seven people. The latter can also be booked as a one or two bedroom unit for a cheaper rate. Check out all the details on the booking page here. The accommodation is of the highest quality and there is plenty of outside space to enjoy, with lovely gardens, the farm of course and also a private beach on the Tambo River. You can try your hand at fishing, relax in the spa or hot tub, or enjoy a hike and a picnic in one of the many scenic spots around the estate. The accommodation is self catering but for breakfast, and plenty more, there is a fantastic restaurant at Rivendell. It is a stylish, rustic-chic venue serving locally sourced, seasonal food, as well as a good selection of local gourmet wines, and with much of the ingredients coming fresh from their own kitchen garden. THE LOCATION: The farm lies on the banks of the Tambo River, in East Gippsland, just over three hours from Melbourne city centre. The area is famous for its wines and there are dozens of wineries in the surrounding area, many of which you can visit. You’ll also find many good restaurants, farmer’s markets, arts and crafts shops and good surf beaches. Its a relaxing, peaceful region but has a well established rural tourist infrastructure and so, as well as wine and food tourism, you can enjoy horse riding, 4WD tours, fishing, nature walks, canoeing, boating, surfing and plenty more without having to travel very far WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Amazingly beautiful. EVERYTHING. Josh the chef, you are seriously HIGHLY talented. Please continue to READ MORE
- The luxury Swan Valley Retreat has made a name for itself over the years as the place for a spa/wellness break in the Swan Valley. Its spa includes a state-of-the-art hydrotherapy capsule amongst other things, and its massages are legendary. It’s an awfully well-designed and well-managed place in general. One that seems to just know how to make even the most stressed of guests feel relaxed and happy. The surrounding are incredibly peaceful too, it feels like an escape to some deeply remote countryside, but is actually only around half an hour from central Perth. Animals that call Swan Valley Retreat Home include sheep, goats, and alpacas, as well as a great amount of native Aussie wildlife. Accommodation is in the form of individual wood cabins dotted around the grounds, all of them one double-bed studios with a kitchenette and some outside space. All of them are of the standard of a modern, top luxury hotel. An excellent fresh breakfast is provided, and you can order food, and wine, throughout the day including some very impressive lunch platters. You have a kitchenette in the accommodation too and you are surrounded by some of Western Australia’s very best restaurants and food places. The retreat staff will be happy to help with recommendations. GUEST REVIEWS: “Everything has been done properly at the Swan Valley Retreat. Often you may find a shortcut being taken here and there but not here. Top quality from start to finish….” “I loved how it was away from traffic, a farm stay with the animals such a peaceful vibe with such serenity double plus with the outdoor spa….” Click here to read more reviews & to book your stay at The Swan Valley Retreat Note: Pets and children are not allowed. READ MORE
- Amongst the vineyards of the Hunter Valley, New South Wales, Australia, this farm stay is a working alpaca farm with a few extra luxuries for guests: a tennis court, sauna, spa, swimming pool, barbecue and children’s playground. Accommodation is in the form of cottages with a balcony and outdoor seats, a full kitchen, and a lounge with flat-screen TV. Visitors are more than welcome to meet and feed the animals at any time. The cottages are located next to the alpaca fields with views of the animals. Guests are welcome to meet and feed the animals at any time throughout the day. There is free Wi-Fi at the reception area which also has a souvenir shop and sells a range of alpaca knitwear. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A fantastic stay. There is so much to do. Pool, tennis courts, bikes, feeding the animals etc. We stayed with friends and we each had our own place which was awesome. So close yet still your own space….” “So clean, great shower, plenty of space. All the animals on the property were super cute. We got the cabin that was brand new so was great! Loved it!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT STARLINE ALPACAS FARM STAY: READ MORE
- The eco-friendly Crystal Creek Meadows has four very private, luxury guest cottages on their small farm in the midst of some typically gorgeous Kangaroo Valley countryside, just 3km from Kangaroo Valley village itself. It’s very much a place to relax and recuperate and guests can treat themselves to yoga classes and various day spa and massage packages in the privacy of their cottage or in a secluded spot in the grounds. THE ACCOMMODATION: You have a choice between the one double bedroom cottages; the Billabong and the Jolly Jumbuck, and the two double bedroom; the Fleur Farm and Rose Garden. Check them out on the booking page here. All are spacious and super clean and comfortable with King and Queen size beds and particularly plush bathrooms with free standing bathtubs and stocked with the owners’s own organic, handmade aromatherapy products. Other facilities include WiFi, satellite TV & DVD, cosy log fires and top of the range kitchens. The accommodation is self catering but you can enjoy a generous deluxe breakfast hamper in the mornings supplied by the farm owners, which include some free range farm eggs, home-baked scones and a range of herbal teas. Evening meals too can be arranged with a little advanced notice and if cooking your own you can feel free to pick some of the ingredients; organic fruit, vegetables and herbs straight from the gardens. You can while away the time at Crystal Creek just relaxing and detoxing from the city, but you can also go wildlife spotting, fruit or flower picking, picnicking or night time star gazing. If you want to tour further afield, around the enchanting Kangaroo Valley, you can borrow one of the farm’s bikes. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE LOCATION: Kangaroo Valley village is just 3km away from the farm and so you are very central to all that the Valley has to offer. There is much to do and see in the surrounding area, much of it food and wine based, but lots of outdoor sports, hot air ballooning, boat trips and the like can be arranged too. READ MORE
- Ideal for a romantic getaway from Sydney, Emirates One & Only lies hidden away in the Blue Mountain’s Wolgan Valley, between Wollemi National Park and the Gardens of Stone National Park. It is without doubt one of the finest luxury, rural retreats in NSW and offers 40 plush and spacious, eco friendly villas each with private swimming pool. The setting too is sublime; they are part of a seven thousand acres wildlife reserve which boasts some of NSW’s most beautiful scenery. THE ACCOMMODATION: The opulent villas come with one two or three bedrooms, all beautifully designed and furnished in rustic country chic style. They also all come with a range of luxury features, including the above mentioned private swimming pool. Check out all the details on the booking page here. It is a self-contained, all inclusive resort and most room rates include gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, with a range of wines, beers and non-alcoholic beverages gratis alongside them. You have a variety of dining options on the estate including the stylish Wolgan Dining Room with panoramic views, the more casual restaurant The Country Kitchen, and the Valley Bar & Terrace which includes a walk-in wine cellar. Emirates One & Only is very much a place to unwind and destress, and you can do exactly as little as you’d like, though activities are numerous, with 4-wheel drive wildlife safaris (day and night), mountain biking, horse riding, tennis, archery, yoga, bush walks, stargazing, campfire gourmet picnics and much more to be enjoyed. Two packages from their menu of organized nature based activities are complimentary for guests and the One & Only also has a high tech fitness centre, tennis courts, a swimming pool, saunas, steam rooms, and a range of highly praised spa treatments, including beauty therapy using Sodashi skin care products. The Emirates can be a great romantic getaway for couples; the place is so vast that you can have as much privacy as you need, but it also caters very well for kids with a supervised kid’s club with various activities for them, including educational ones where they can learn about nature and conservation alongside bush walking, orienteering, READ MORE
- The Heavens offers luxury cottages with spa baths on its own 160 acre, blissfully peaceful, slice of Kangaroo Valley countryside. It is very much a place to relax and completely unwind, and can make a tempting romantic getaway from Sydney, though it also happily caters for families too. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are two one-bedroom and one two-bedroom cottages to choose from. All are spacious and fully contained with top of the range kitchen facilities, lounge with satellite TV, comfortable beds and spa baths/jacuzzis in the bathrooms. They all offer plenty of privacy and solitude and, from the verandah outside, you have lovely views over the surrounding farmland, and your own barbecue facilities. Check out all the options on the booking page here. The cottages overlook the farm where you’ll find alpacas, goats, pigs, hens, ducks and guinea fowl as well as a huge amount of the wildlife that Kangaroo Valley is famous for; kangaroos of course, plus wallaroos, wombats, wallabies, echidnas and plenty more. Guests are welcome to stroll around the farm and meet some of the animals go hiking around the bush or treat themselves to a massage package from their on-call professional masseuses. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE LOCATION: The Heavens is just 6km from Kangaroo Valley town and the whole area has loads to offer the outdoors types; horse riding, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, rock climbing, fishing etc., and the scenery is, famously, simply gorgeous all around. Kangaroo Valley has plenty to offer food and wine lovers too. There are quite a few wineries which offer wine tours in the surrounding area and some lovely small towns with plenty of food culture, farmers markets etc. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Refreshing, relaxing, romantic, just perfect for what we needed. Thank you. The complete experience was exceptional, the walks, the room, the view, the service and the perfect place to feel away from home and be self isolated. My partner ended up having emergency dental surgery and the owners checked in to see how the patient was doing. Would have stayed longer if we could but READ MORE
- The adults only, eco-friendly, Mt. Hay Retreat near Berry Village is an exclusive rural escape in the heart of Kangaroo Valley. It offers very luxurious self catering accommodation in prime spots of their 360 acre private estate which comprises landscaped gardens, farmland, bushland, and some inspiring views. Facilities include a 33 metre indoor heated pool, spa facilities and a giant chess set in the gardens. Note: Mt Hay Retreat is exclusively for guests aged 18 and over. THE ACCOMMODATION: Mt. Hay is an adults only retreat and so the emphasis seems to be on privacy and spending quality alone. They have a total of 5 self contained and very private, what they term; Deluxe King Suites, all of which are doubles. As you can see from the photos they are all beautifully designed, spacious and very well appointed with HD LCD TVs, WiFi, reverse cycle air con, sleek kitchenettes (with Nespresso coffee makers), secluded outside terraces with open air bath, and some extremely plush bathrooms with luxury toiletries and bathrobes, and some of which include a spa bath. Check out all the details on the booking page here. There is a 30 metre heated swimming pool at the retreat as well as top of the range spa facilities where you can arrange a whole host of health and beauty treatments. You can spend many pleasant hours just exploring the estate, 360 acres in total with its beautifully landscaped gardens, orchards, cattle farm, bushland and secret glades and dams. Apart from meeting the farm animals; the cows, goats and hens, you will surely also spot some of the local wildlife which include wombats, kookaburras, wedge tailed eagles, lyre birds, black cockatoos, echidnas and even some rare brush tailed rock wallabies. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE LOCATION: In the shadow of Broughton Head and with views that stretch towards the hills of the South Coast and the ocean beyond, Mt. Hay Retreat has a choice location, especially considering it is only five minutes drive from the vibrant and chic Berry Village, one of Kangaroo Valley’s most lovely. There you READ MORE