No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Looking to relax and be pampered? Here are our choices for the very best luxury farm stays and agriturismo hotels with spa facilities in France in 2020! All of them come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Château de Labro is a luxury B&B vineyard hotel & spa near the town, and international airport, of Rodez in what is now known as the Occitanie region of France, formerly Midi-Pyrénées. The property is a 16th century château that oozes elegance and old world class both inside and out. The food, and the wine, is fantastic and outside there are some beautiful gardens, vineyards and a swimming pool. One little novelty of the place is that they also have a luxury treehouse among the orchard trees in which you can spend the night (Look out for it on the booking page!). THE ACCOMMODATION: The above mentioned treehouse is the most popular option which is usually booked out well in advance. It’s quite a thing, more like a luxury double studio apartment than a classic treehouse, it even has a chandelier for example. A lot of people though may prefer to stay in the actual château which has marvelously romantic rooms, with four poster beds and antique furniture. Most of the rooms are doubles but they also have a family room to sleep up to four and a self catering apartment which can also sleep up to four. All of the accommodation is of the very highest quality, it is a luxury hotel after all, but what separates Château de Labro from most is the beautifully old fashioned decor. It feels a little like stepping back in time, in a good way, especially in the bedrooms, where even the modern touches are consistently tasteful. The food at the chateau is a highlight, always in season and local as much as possible, and they have a suitably good wine list. It is READ MORE
- Le Clos Saint-Vincent is an elegant, upscale spa & winery hotel just outside the charming town of Ribeauvillé in France’s Alsace region. It makes a great base for exploring the Alsace wine route and the hotel can organize all sorts of wine tourism activities for guests. It also has a lovely location; on a hillside surrounded by vineyards and with lovely views over the town and the valley below. THE ACCOMMODATION: The individually decorated rooms & suites are all spacious, with en suite bathroom and flat-screen TV, and some come with a balcony or terrace with views over the garden or vineyards. There is an excellent restaurant at Le Clos too, with a great selection of local wines to be sampled alongside plenty of wholesome traditional French food. Guests can dine in the indoor dining room or weather permitting on the terrace outside. There is also a gym at the property, a wellness centre with massage facilities, a sauna and a hot tub, and an indoor swimming pool. THE LOCATION: Roughly half-way between Strasbourg and Mulhouse, (about 45 minutes from each) and right on the Alsace wine route, Ribeauvillé is a charming medieval town at the foot of the Vosges Mountains. It has a rich past and some very atmospheric, flower filled streets and squares with many classic Alsatian half timbered houses, as well as lots of cafes, restaurants and wine shops. Overlooking the town on a nearby hillside are the ruins of the Three Castles of the Lords of Ribeaupierre. They were built starting from the 11th century through to medieval times and have a mixture of architectural styles; Romanesque, Gothic and Early Renaissance. Though mainly in ruins they are READ MORE
- Château de Montlieu is a beautifully serene rural retreat near to both Versailles and Paris, France, which has a choice of self catering accommodation in its classic French château building. There is a spa and wellness centre at the property too and it is surrounded by forest, farm and parkland where sheep, donkeys and deer graze peacefully. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a great choice of one two and three bed villas to sleep up to 6 people, plus some smaller double studios. All of them are self catering with well equipped kitchens, comfortable lounges/seating areas and quality finishings. You’ll have a well stocked fridge waiting for you with organic breakfast food & fresh bread and you’ll have all the staples such as tea, coffee (Nespresso), milk, sugar etc. You can also organize an organic breakfast to be made for you for an extra fee. The spa and wellness centre offers various therapies and treatments including reflexology and sophrology and you’ll find a more basic form of therapy in long strolls around the beautiful château grounds and farm, a mixture of woodland and parkland. There is a herd of deer at the property as well as some sheep and donkeys. THE LOCATION: The chateau is conveniently near to both Paris and Versailles; about a half an hour to Versailles and less than an hour from central Paris. There is an SNCF train station fairly close by at Rambouillet and you can arrange transfers to and from there so the chateau can be a alternative base for exploring the very touristy Versailles or even Paris. Rambouillet draws some tourists too though with its own very grand 14th-century chateau & former royal palace and makes for READ MORE
- Near Gordes, Rousillon, Apt and Gargas in the heart of the Luberon region of Provence, France, La Coquillade has 5 star accommodation in a 13th-century wine-making village surrounded by almost 90 acres of vineyards and lavender plants. It is very much a luxury getaway and would feature on any sensible list of the best hotels in Provence. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has a choice of 63 different rooms and suites, all of which are spacious and extremely comfortable, and with all modern facilities. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool in the lovely gardens and a very highly rated bistro restaurant serving up a range of Provençal and French specialities as well as some of the best wines in Provence. There is a spa, gym and wellness center which also has an indoor swimming pool, and massage services plus various well-being and beauty treatments are offered. You’ll find a full service of wine tourism at this vineyard hotel; educational vineyard tours, wine tasting sessions etc. are all here, and they can also arrange tours of some of the other wineries in the area as well as lavender farms and distilleries. THE LOCATION: La Coquillade is situated between Luberon and Ventoux in Provence with its nearest city being Avignon. The countryside in this part of France is absolutely gorgeous and very enjoyable to tour around whether by car or by bike, and the hotel has plenty of quality bikes and biking equipment that can be rented by guests. If you’re here in summer you’ll also get a chance to see the above mentioned lavender fields in full bloom. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Everything! The pools, the views, the spa, the food, the staff – everything READ MORE
- Domaine de Murtoli is a truly magnificent luxury agriturismo/farm stay retreat near to both Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio, in southern Corsica, France. They offer accommodation in beautifully restored 17th-century stone cottages with quaint timbered ceilings, antique furniture and stunning views all around. Outside there are private swimming pools, beautiful gardens with sea views, and an almost 5000 acre estate which includes a working farm, a spa, golf course and private beach area. It is an exclusive, and very popular, place which has won numerous awards over the years. Unsurprisingly it books out very quickly so you’re advised to reserve well ahead of time. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are 19 cottages/villas of various sizes to choose from, from one bedroom to three, to sleep up to 8 people. All of them are beautifully presented and carefully furnished with antiques and various bits and pieces that enhance the rustic charm of the sturdy stone walls and wood timbered ceilings. All are self catering and have fully equipped kitchens with traditional stone sinks. Each cottage is nestled away in its own little section of the estate and offers great privacy. They each have a furnished terrace area outside and their own private swimming pool. There are two restaurants on the estate, one by the beach which is open in summer and inland on the estate which opens in winter. Breakfast is not included in the rate but for an extra fee you can treat yourself to a great breakfast at the restaurant if you’re not in the mood for cooking. It is open throughout the day and the food, and the wine, will not disappoint. There is a spa at the resort too, with steam READ MORE
- A slice of rural luxury near Aix-en-Provence, Domaine de Fontenille has 17 rooms in a beautifully atmospheric 18th century mansion house surrounded by its own vineyards. It is in the pretty village of Lauris, along the Durance River, which, though very near Aix-en-Provence, happily doesn’t see the same magnitude of tourists as much of the rest of the region. Domaine de Fontenille has a long reputation as a wine producing estate, with its first harvest being all the way back in 1638 but these days it is most well known for its Michelin star awarded restaurant; Le Champ des Lunes, and in general for being one of the finest boutique luxury hotels in rural Provence. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has just 17 rooms in total (check the booking page here) and so is a somewhat intimate place. They run from standard doubles, through family rooms to top of the range suites all of which you will find spacious and elegant with high ceilings, wooden floors and tastefully rustic furniture. Perks include extra large beds, music systems, sound proofing and some particularly nice bathrooms, most of which will have traditional bathtubs along with modern showers. All of the rooms and suites are B&B, or just B as the breakfast is not included in the room rate (though it is worth the extra € 21 charge), but for self caterers they also have a nice two bedroom apartment which has full kitchen facilities, a good sized lounge and its own private garden. The building itself is quite lovely with plenty of common areas to relax in; lounges, library areas and of course their two restaurants: Fine dining can be enjoyed at the Le READ MORE