No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Looking to relax and be pampered? Here are our choices for the very best luxury farm stays and agriturismo hotels with spa facilities in Italy in 2021! All of them come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Agriturismo Villa Vignamaggio near Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, is quite a famous place whose main claim to fame is as the supposed birthplace of Leonardo De Vinci’s most famous subject; Mona Lisa. As the true identity of Michelangelo’s most famous subject is still open to question this cannot be proven but whichever way Villa Vignamaggio is certainly a place deeply in touch with Tuscan history. So much so in fact that, to give just one example, it was used as a set for Kenneth Branagh’s 1993 movie version of the Shakespeare play Much Ado About Nothing. They have a range of luxury rooms and suites in a 14th century, Renaissance era, villa, and some equally luxury self catering apartments in restored old farmhouses around the large estate which produces some award winning Chianti Classico wines & olive oil. There is an on site spa, a gym, tennis courts and an outdoor swimming pool in the beautifully tended gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: The rooms and suites are in the main farmhouse, which is a gorgeously rustic building with plenty of common spaces, including a fine restaurant, a games room, a gym and a spa. The accommodation at the main building ranges in size, with the largest sleeping up to four. You can expect luxury hotel standards and facilities here but with tasteful furniture and fittings that are generally in keeping with the historic nature of the property. For more privacy you can also choose one of the self catering apartments in their own private area on the estate. These are equally luxurious, and again of varying sizes with the largest a full 250 meter squared and able to sleep up to 10 people. The large estate is composed of olive groves, vineyards and an organic fruit orchard. The gardens are beautiful with an outdoor, infinity swimming pool and tennis courts, and offer plenty of space for lounging around or outdoor dining. There is also a large amount of woodland surrounding the villa with a number of marked trails to be explored. THE FARM: The main business here is in the production of their own label Chianti Classico wines; reds, whites and rosé, and READ MORE
- Just outside the beautiful hilltop town of Pienza, Tuscany, Italy, Agriturismo Casapicchiata is a very highly rated farm stay that has comfortable B&B rooms in a traditional Tuscan farmhouse surrounded by acres of wheat fields, olive groves, lavender and cypress trees. The views are tremendous too and it is in a perfect location for further exploration of this fabled sub-region of Tuscany; Val ‘Orcia. THE ACCOMMODATION: All the rooms are rustically stylish, with tiled floors, antique furniture and classic bed frames, and they all come with nice private bathrooms. This farm stay comes with lots of other niceties too; a spa & wellness center with massage services, a fitness center, a small indoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a solarium. They know how to look after their guests here and they can also provide a number of other, more practical, services; babysitting, laundry and maid services for example. Their food is tremendous, and not only the breakfast; the friendly owners cook up some great locally sourced food (Much from their own farm) in the evenings too which can be shared with other guests in the farm’s ‘family and friends only’ informal restaurant. THE LOCATION: The lovely Pienza is of course very much on the Tuscan tourist trail and there are innumerable other lovely small towns nearby too; Bagno Vignoni, Montacino, Rocca d’Orcia to name just a few. In between too of course you have some classic Val d’Orcia/Southern Tuscany countryside to enjoy (you’ll find a special section on Val d’Orcia on this page). You can hire bikes from the farm to head out exploring if you wish, and/or they can also arrange some wonderful horse riding trips which take you around the local area and some of the more hidden, less touristy areas of Val d’Orcia. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Amazing location right at the heart of Val d’Orcia, within driving distance of many central locations of Tuscany. Beautiful place with warmhearted owners….” “Excellent property, the owner was very kind and helpful. The breakfast was great and we fell in love with the location (and the dog!)….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO READ MORE
- Among the green hills of Italy’s Tuscany-Umbria borders, Relais Parco Fiorito is a charming farm stay with a large range of B&B and self catering accommodation in a restored 16th-century convent with adjoining spa, about 50km from Perugia and just 5km from the historical town of Cortona, in neighbouring Tuscany. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their rooms, suites and self catering apartments are all very comfortable with a rustic style in keeping with the property’s atmosphere but not lacking modern comforts and you’ll find air-con, mini bar, flat screen TV and WiFi in all their units. There is a wellness centre at the property too, with a spa pool, Turkish bath and a small gym, and you can arrange massages and various physical therapies. There is a swimming pool in the large, beautifully tended gardens, as well as a children’s playground, and there’s a very good restaurant at the farmhouse where you can arrange cooking lessons with the friendly and enthusiastic farm owners/chefs during your stay. THE FARM: It’s a certified organic farm with sheep, hens, ducks and horses. They also makes their owns extra virgin olive oil as well as a small range of organic wines. The friendly owners will be at hand to organize tours of the farm and tasting sessions of their wine and olive oil, both of which you are of course welcome to buy to take home. THE LOCATION: The area around is wonderfully peaceful and rural, part of the classic Umbrian-South Tuscan landscapes that have been attracting, and enchanting, visitors for years. You can arrange all sorts of tours and excursions from the farmstay; city tours in Cortona, Arezzo, Perugia and Siena, religious tours of sites associated with St. Francis, nature tours to the Tevere River and Trasimeno Parks, and gastronomical tours that explore some of the superb food and wine that is produced in the local area. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “If you want to get away from everything and just relax and do nothing – as we did – this is the perfect holiday. It is a wonderfully peaceful, rural setting with the bonus of a lovely pool to chill by and glorious food….” “Roberto, Alba and Claudio READ MORE
- On a hillside just outside Cividale del Friuli, and near to Udine, Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, Italy, Agriturismo l’Uva e le Stelle has very nice self catering accommodation in a 19th Century traditional stone farmhouse. The property is surrounded by the farms own vineyards and olive groves, which the guests are welcome to explore and get to know a bit about farm activities. And there is also a small spa in the garden, including a sauna and Turkish baths. All apartments come with a nice balcony and the ceilings are the traditional exposed oak-wood beams typical of a 19th Century farmhouse. There’s a dining/lounge area too, with a kitchenette, WiFi and satellite TV. The garden has barbecue facilities and plenty of garden furniture including sunbeds. And though the accommodation is self catering the friendly owners provide all guests with a free breakfast basket pack for the first two days. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Wonderful escape in nature: Everything was great, from the lovely position to the very kind staff. The flat was spacious and with all the comfort you need. The complimentary wine from their own vineyard was an extra pleasant surprise….” “Wonderful agriturismo with a beautiful pool and the most amazing setting….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO L’UVA E LE STELLE: READ MORE
- Costa di Faraggiana is a luxury agriturismo near Cinque Terre, Liguria, and a place to spoil yourself a lot. You can have the full Italian Agriturismo experience on the organic farm with vineyards, olive trees and the finest of food, while also enjoying a full range of spa and wellness treatments; Turkish bath, sauna, sensory shower, various massage and beauty treatments etc. The views are stunning from the farmhouse and there is a nice, and very well positioned to enjoy the view, infinity swimming pool and hot tub, and you’ll find the rooms and services on offer very much luxury hotel standard. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of rooms and suites to sleep up to four people. You’ll find them all very comfortable, spacious and beautifully decorated with pastel shades and nice antique pieces throughout. Every room has a seating area, study desk, and a very plush bathroom. And all of them will have access to some of the beautiful views that surround, with some of the more expensive options coming with a private terrace or balcony and outside seating. All the accommodation is B&B and there is a fantastic organic breakfast to look forward to, with lots of interesting sweet and savory options, many made with ingredients from their own gardens, and dietary restrictions will be well taken care of too. Between spending your time enjoying the infinity pool or hot tub and the fabulous food, you can also avail of some of their many spa, wellness & beauty treatments. THE LOCATION: On a hillside overlooking a lush green valley Agriturismo Costa di Faraggiana has an enviable setting. For the energetic amongst you the hills surrounding make for some wonderful hiking with, in some parts, tremendous views over the town of Levanto and the Cinque Terre coastline. The agriturismo owners can arrange horse riding trips for you in the local too and they also have mountain bikes and scooters for rent. Levanto, at the edge of the Cinque Terre, is less than 3km away from Agriturismo Costa di Faraggiana and you can avail of the free shuttle service to and from there and the beach. From there you can set READ MORE
- Tenuta Le Cave is a luxury agriturismo vineyard hotel perched on a hillside near Verona, Italy, with gorgeous views over vineyards, olive groves and the beautiful wooded valley below. The property is quite stunning with some fabulous interior design on display, their fine wines are organic and biodynamic, as is the food at their excellent restaurant. You can pamper yourself at the on-site spa, tour the vineyards & winery or just lounge outside around the outdoor swimming pool with those fabulous views all around. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have some beautiful rooms and suites on offer, all of them quite uniquely designed and decorated, and with an artistic flourish. They are all spacious, especially the suites, obviously, which also have a comfortable seating area, and they all come with a patio or balcony. One of the suites is a two bedroom, to sleep up to four, while the others are all doubles. Tenuta Le Cave is a luxury agriturismo and you can expect the highest levels of comfort, facilities and service. There is a very nice spa at the farmhouse with a good range of treatments and facilities; various massages, spa bath, Turkish bath, hydro massage, salt cave etc. The gardens are lovely too, with the swimming pool area taking the best spot for enjoying the fabulous views. The agriturismo produces organic and bio dynamic, own label, wine including Amarone, Ripasso & Valpolicella. You can take a stroll around the vineyards yourself or go on a guided tour which also includes wine tasting and cellar tours. Enjoy too some great locally sourced food at the restaurant, which is also organic and biodynamic as much as possible. THE LOCATION: Tenuta Le Cave Agriturismo, though conveniently near to the tourist cities of Verona, Vicenza, Padua and, a little farther to the east, Venice, is still surrounded by beautifully peaceful, deep green, countryside. The area of Veneto is well known for its wine and food, much of it you can taste at the agriturismo’s own restaurant, and examples of which include the classic Verona wine; Valpolicella DOC, soppressa; Verona’s regional twist on Italian salami, Marrone di San Mauro chesnuts, Monte Veronese cheese, Lessini black truffles, and also READ MORE