No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Looking to relax and be pampered? Here are our choices for the very best luxury farm stays and agriturismo hotels with spa facilities in Spain in 2022! All of them come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Cas Gasi Boutique Hotel is a luxury hideaway surrounded by carob, almond and fig trees, olive groves and vegetable gardens on a small organic farm in rural Ibiza. The surrounding countryside is peaceful and quaint but still conveniently near Ibiza City/Old Town and some of the island’s best beaches (around 15 minutes drive). With some top quality food, excellent spa facilities and the highest levels of service, you will find yourself very much pampered. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of ten rooms and suites, to sleep up to four people, and all of which are clean and comfortable, and elegantly furnished in a chic, bohemian style. There is a swimming pool outside, yoga areas, the above mentioned spa with sauna, whirlpool/hot tub, a fully-equipped gym and an outdoor yoga deck. They also offer a range of therapies and treatments from beauty therapy and massage to yoga classes and Naturopathy Nutrition coaching with their own in-house nutritionist. The restaurant is a particular highlight with much, if not most, of the ingredients for their tasty and healthy food coming directly from the organic farm outside. Free range eggs are freshly collected for breakfast in the morning, and a whole range of fruits, herbs and vegetables are harvested daily. Most of the food is farm to table in the least time possible with everything else, meat and seafood for example, locally sourced. They have an on site bar too, and an extensive wine list too with a great selection of international wines. THE LOCATION: In the heart of rural Ibiza, Cas Gasi Agroturismo is a true hideaway. You’ll find the surrounding countryside peaceful and quiet, a world away from the many touristic hotspots around the island. Ibiza being small though you can still be in the old town in around 15 minutes by car, and around the same to San Antonio and some of the island’s most popular beaches too. This being a luxury agroturismo you can avail of the concierge services for such things like booking restaurants and clubs, boat tours, various excursions shuttle services, taxis, childcare etc. And of course you can get all the best advice about what to do and where READ MORE
- La Bobadilla Luxury Agroturismo, near to both Granada and the Costa del Sol, Spain, looks, from a distance, like a classic, white washed village tucked away in the hills of Andalusia. Up close all is revealed; a Moorish style palace and a series of old manor farmhouse buildings converted into what is now undoubtedly one of the best luxury hotels in rural Andalusia. The property is gorgeous, the setting equally so, and there is a great range of activities to be enjoyed on its 1000 acre estate; there is an excellent spa, a swimming pool, a gym, a children’s playground, tennis courts, hot tubs, two bars, and three restaurants, one of which is consistently rated as one of Granada’s best. THE ACCOMMODATION: As you’ll see on the booking page, there is a huge range of rooms and suites to choose from, all of which are top of the range luxury. You can expect spacious, individually styled units with wood beamed ceilings, seating areas with plasma TVs & DVD players, and very lavish, marble bathrooms some of which have spa bath/hot tub. Outside they also all have some private space, in the form of a garden, terrace or balcony area. The grounds are beautiful, as mentioned, the entire property has the look and feel of a traditional Andalusian village and is a lovely place to wander around, both the ‘Village’ itself, and the 1000 estate on which it stands, with its lush gardens, olive groves and oak woodlands, and its lovely views of the surrounding countryside. You can hire bikes, and quad bikes, from the hotel and arrange horse riding, guided tours etc. If you have the kids in tow and you would like some freedom you can also leave them at the Mini Club, where they will be looked after with games and activities supervised by the staff. Among the three restaurants La Finca is the most famous and offers fine dining in an elegant atmosphere (Dress code alert: no shorts, tee shirts or trainers). It has won several accolades over the years for its seasonal Spanish/Andalusian, mainly organic fare and is Granada Province’s only five star restaurant. There are READ MORE
- This lovely agritourism farm stay near Valencia, Spain specializes in horse riding lessons but even if horse riding doesn’t interest you it is a really great place for a relaxing break. You’ll find spa facilities, a swimming pool, acres of gardens to explore as well as great food, great service and comfortable accommodation. The location is also very good; the farm is in a picturesque setting overlooking the Benicadell Mountains beside the small cute village of Salem. It’s also less than an hour from the city of Valencia, and just 20km from the coastal beaches of Gandia. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of double and twin B&B rooms as well as two one double bedroom self catering cottages. They are comfortable and cosy with private bathroom, air con, TV and Wifi, and the self catering cottages have their own entrance, kitchenette and lounge area. The farmhouse has all modern facilities but maintains much of its traditional style. It’s beautifully furnished and decorated, with a cosy, slightly rustic vibe. They have a bar and a fine restaurant at the property too which serves breakfast and offers a very good choice of traditional Valencian and Spanish dishes throughout the day, with some of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm. There is loads of outside space to explore, terraces with seating and hammocks, a swimming pool, an equestrian centre, gardens and the farm where they grow various fruits, vegetables and herbs. Further afield you can hike direct from the farm into the surrounding forests and hills as far as the Benicadell Mountains, or you can cycle, with bikes being available to hire at the farm. The large equestrian centre has many horses with a training track and a competition track. Even if you’re not horse riding yourself they are interesting and beautiful to watch. The friendly staff organize all sorts of horse riding lessons and can take you for long or short treks around the surrounding woodlands and hills. If you’re an experienced rider you can also take a horse out for trekking by yourself. THE LOCATION: The agroturismo is less than an hour from Valencia with its international airport (transfers can READ MORE
- One of the most illustrious properties on FarmStayPlanet, Hacienda Zorita near Salamanca, Spain, is a luxury wine hotel & spa on a picturesque 14th century Dominican Estate that even back then served as a ‘casa hospitalaria‘, i.e. a lodging house, and an organic (no choice not to be organic in those days!) farm, exactly as it does today. It is a very much a place to spoil yourself with the finest of food, wine and spa facilities to be enjoyed. And even in medieval times it was able to attract some high profile guests with Christopher Columbus having stayed here on a fund raising tour before his voyage of discovery to the Americas. The location is fantastic too. It sits by the famous Duero River, in an area famous for having some of Spain’s best wineries, including Hacienda Zorita itself of course, and is also very near the UNESCO World Heritage City of Salamanca, a must see in central Spain. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of B&B rooms and suites, all of which are beautifully appointed, spacious, clean and comfortable but with a distinct rustic style in keeping with the historical nature of the property. You will find the usual suspects in every room; air-conditioning, minibar, WiFi, satellite TV, DVD player, plus some terrific massage showers in the bathrooms. Pieces of art and antiques abound throughout the property, in both the rooms and the common areas, of which there are many, including lounges, bars and dining rooms. The grounds are lovely to wander around too; around the banks of the Duero River, and through the beautifully landscaped gardens. Pamper yourself then at the excellent spa facilities (which have some unique olive, and wine, skin treatments amongst others), retire to one of the lounges or bars, catch a movie in the film room maybe, or enjoy some fresh, top quality farm to table food, and vineyard to table wine, in one of the dining rooms. You can also enjoy wine and cheese tasting sessions and arrange yoga sessions, picnics on the lawn or even catch a movie at the open air cinema (open in summer only!). Farther afield are the vineyards READ MORE
- Huerto San Antonio is a luxury agritourism farm stay B&B near Madrid, Spain, offering rest and relaxation in a protected zone of the beautiful Sierra de la Cabrera. THE ACCOMMODATION: The property is gorgeous; it has 11 stylish rooms among seven different tastefully converted old stone cottages. There are lots of rustic touches; bare stone walls and wood beamed ceilings, giving a traditional farmhouse feel to the property and all the rooms come with smart TV, WiFi & en-suite bathroom, with 3 of the rooms also having a jacuzzi. Outside there are various patio areas and a swimming pool, and the property also contains a Finnish sauna, a very good restaurant and bar, and plenty of common areas both inside and out which includes a cosy indoor fireplace. You’ll find the food excellent and they use plenty of their own fruits, vegetables and herbs as well as other locally sourced produce. They also can cater for vegetarian and other dietary restrictions and are open all day for breakfast (included in the room rate) as well as lunch, dinner and snacks throughout the day. You’ll find all the staff friendly and helpful and they offer a range of services, including massage, baby sitting, airport pick up and drop off, laundry services, mountain bike hire etc., and can arrange tours and activities in the surrounding area including horse riding. THE FARM: The property has over six acres of land with a chicken coop, vegetable gardens and numerous orchard groves. There are also a number of old wells and a woodland area with oaks, pines and junipers that rises up towards the large granite outcrop known locally as “El Cancho Gordo”. Just a short walk up the road too there is also the beautiful old convent of San Antonio to be discovered. THE LOCATION: The location is ideal for those seeking a bit of peace and tranquility near Madrid. It is only about 60km from the city and about 2km from the small town of La Cabrera but offers true rural bliss. It is in the rocky wilderness of the Sierra de la Cabrera; a protected natural zone that contains a wealth of local READ MORE