No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best agritourism farm stays & dude ranches with horse riding in United States in 2021! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- In the heart of rural New Hampshire this quaint farm stay bed and breakfast is a popular choice for visitors to the nearby White Mountain National Park, with the Echo Lake National Park too being less than a mile away. Their traditionally styled rooms are cosy and clean, all come with a sitting area and some have a fireplace or spa tub and outside you can relax and enjoy their hearty breakfast on the patio overlooking the gardens and the farm. Horseback riding is the main theme here, the farm has a number of stables and can organize lessons for even the most novice riders. They can offer carriage rides too and in winter, sleigh rides. This being ‘the farm by the river’, if fishing or swimming is your thing then the Saco River will keep you well entertained. READ MORE
- At the edge of tropical rainforest, about 40 miles from Hilo International Airport, and very close to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Aloha Happy Place farm stay has relaxed, homely B&B accommodation on an eco-friendly working farm with horses, sheep, hens and a wide variety of fruit and vegetables. Horse back riding is a big attraction here, they offer lessons and can bring their guests out on some lovely trail rides through the surrounding jungle and beaches. All their rooms are individually decorated with a rustic, quirky style and come with private bathroom, cable TV and WiFi. There’s a sociable shared lounge with a lava fireplace at the property, plus a library and a games room, and you’ll find a tasty breakfast in the morning with many ingredients coming straight from the farm including some good fresh fruit. Guests are welcome to explore the farm and meet some of the animals, and the owners can give you a guided tour with a bit of advance notice. The immediate area around the farm has so much natural beauty to offer; when not going out on the horseback trails you can do some jungle hiking or head to the beaches for a swim and the farm owners can lend you raincoats for jungle treks and snorkels, masks and fins for swimming. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: Joan is the owner of the space and she will take care of you like if you were family. It was such a good time to have stayed there. Super easy access to the Volcano Park and in easy access to other locations within the island. It is in a place where you can appreciate the wild and the amazing sky…..” “More than a hotel, it feels like home! We had the chance to spend 2 nights at the Aloha Happy Place and it was the best experience we had in Hawaii ! The location is ideal if you are planning to visit the Volcano National Park, but it remains absolutely quiet with only the sound of birds and nature. A perfect way to live the Hawaiian life and get out of the city….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ READ MORE
- With a spectacular setting overlooking the Pacific Ocean this small Hawaiian farmstay retreat has comfortable self catering accommodation, surrounded by vegetable gardens and fruit trees, and puts a strong emphasis on rejuvenation, relaxation and healthy living. The Accommodation: The accommodation is a spacious double room with bathroom, an adjoining lounge area with cable TV, and a full kitchen. There is WiFi throughout the property, and outside you’ll find a nice garden terrace area with barbecue facilities and all around the views are spectacular. The hospitable owners can arrange all sorts of other activities for their guests during their stay; yoga and health and wellness coaching for example, and as professional chefs their cooking classes come very highly recommended. The Farm: The friendly owners are always happy to show guests around their small three acre farm which grows a lot of fruit; fifteen varieties of citrus, six varieties of avocados, and plenty more including bananas, papaya, as well as a range of vegetables and herbs. The owners are enthusiastic about small scale farming and are always happy to show guests around and give them some tips. You can also pick your own fruit and veg. for cooking with and, as mentioned previously, they also offer cooking classes where you can learn some good healthy recipes. They themselves can make meals for you too if you need, and you can be sure their food is of a very high quality. The Location: The farm stay sits 1500 feet high on the Island of Hawaii’s Maliu Ridge, near the lovely little town of Hawi, and has incredible views over the town and the vast blue ocean beyond. Because of the altitude the climate up there on the ridge is cooler and definitely makes for a more comfortable base than down below, in the heat of coast. Apart from Hawi, at Always in Season you’ll also be close to places like Kapaau Village, Mahukona Beach Park, Pololu Valley, the Lapakahi State Historical Park and Lapakahi Marine Conservation Area for example, with all of them being between ten and twenty minutes away by car. As well as the services they provide on the farm, the owners READ MORE
- This popular Western-style dude ranch resort in Graham, Texas is just 20 minutes drive from Possum Kingdom lake, and beautifully set on a 1500 acre ranch with loads of outdoor activities to keep you occupied. Their spacious rooms are in a rustic Texan style but with all modern facilities, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, wifi, a microwave, a mini refrigerator, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Wildcatter Resort is an ideal place to enjoy the great outdoors; They have guided SUV tours, a clay shooting range and plenty of horse back riding. They also have an outdoor pool and can offer massages at their on site spa. And they have their own great Steakhouse restaurant which also serves some good seafood, and their Blowout Saloon bar serves wine, cocktails and the finest cold beer. The nearest major city to Wildcatter Resort is Dallas, less than two hours drive to the East. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Stunning location, beautiful view from our patio area. We did the horseback ride, archery and tomahawk all activities were really good! The steak house was nicely decorated and the steak was amazing. Feeding the long horns each morning was super cool!…” “The property was amazing! We had a great time but wished we could have stayed longer to experience the activities the Ranch has on offer for the guests. One night was definitely not long enough!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT WILDCATTER RANCH: READ MORE
- This popular dude ranch is just outside Sandpoint Idaho, U.S.A., in the middle of beautiful surroundings with great trails for horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, sleighing and winter sports, especially cross country skiing. There’s plenty to do at the farmhouse too with evening entertainment, a cosy shared lounge, a recreation room, an outdoor hot tub, a library, a children’s playground as well as meeting and banquest facilities. All of their cosy comfortable rooms have private bathroom and WiFi as standard and come with free breakfast, while their western style self-catering log cabins come with the same plus full kitchen and lounge but minus the breakfast. READ MORE
- Wildwood Farm Stay, is on Whidbey Island in the state of Washington, just about 90 miles north of Seattle, has been a center for breeding thoroughbred horses for over 50 years now and today is a ‘center for horsemanship’ with horseback riding lessons, horse boarding and training on the farm which includes an outdoor arena, 2 indoor arenas a covered round pen, a saddlery, a tack store and 80 acres of pastureland. Even if horseback riding is not your thing the farm and the surrounding region, Whidbey Island, make for a wonderfully peaceful rural escape with green fields and forests all around and the beautiful Pacific Ocean never far away. Hiking is popular here as is canoeing, ask at the farm for recommendations and advice. They have a range of B&B rooms and suites, all of which are cosy and comfortable with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom. There is a shared lounge/TV area too where every morning the hospitable owners will serve you up a good hearty breakfast, and outside you can spend some time relaxing in the hot tub overlooking the meadow fields. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Could not have been better: Clean, comfy, really nice room 2 snuggly queen beds, very clean bathroom. Fresh baked cookies early evening, yummy! Best breakfast, so very good. Everyone was kind, friendly, and helped us relax and really take in the horse farm….” “Exceptional: It was peaceful, quiet, just serene. it you want busy and loud not the place to go.Great place to unwind. Breakfast was very good. A very good value over all….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT WILDWOOD FARM B&B: READ MORE
- Near the town of Meadview, in the wilds of northern Arizona, U.S.A., and just outside the Grand Canyon National Park, this is a great old style dude ranch that takes you right back to the 19th century, but with more modern comforts. It has a number of cosy cabins around the main ranch house, all comfortable and clean, and furnished in that classic, rustic western style; with wooden log walls and ceilings. They all have their own entrance too, and come with private bathroom, a study desk and fireplace. It also rents a couple of glamping tents with much the same facilities, except for the private bathrooms. Horseback riding is a big attraction here, with some great guided tours in the surrounding countryside where, if you like, you can also organize over night camping stays. You can organize horse drawn wagon rides too, buffalo safaris, night time cook outs around the camp fire and helicopter rides around the nearby Grand Canyon. In the main ranch house you’ll find plenty of excellent food cooked all day and served up in the dining room by an open fire, and there’s also the Diamond Bar with a good selection of wines and beers and live country music most evenings. The nearest airport is Grand Canyon West Airport, less than 20 miles away. Note: No WiFi! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Superb! Be prepared – there is no wifi, no television and limited cell phone connection 😉 but there are also wonderful hours singing at the fire, amazing helicopter rides into the Grand Canyon and a marvellous night sky with millions of stars. One of the best stays of our holiday!…” “Fabulous. We loved this place – really cool campfire set up, great wagon tents & bathrooms, great company and staff were very helpful….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT THE GRAND CANYON DUDE RANCH: READ MORE
- Spring Creek is a luxury dude ranch stay in the middle of a wildlife sanctuary, high above the town of Jackson, Wyoming, with amazing views of the Teton Mountains. Though it’s in the middle of such wild, beautiful country Spring Creek has every modern facility; a spa, wellness and fitness center, tennis courts, an outdoor pool and a giant hot tub. There’s also a meeting room, on-site grocery store, cafe, a top quality restaurant and a bar. They have a variety of rooms and self catering apartments, all spacious, nicely decorated with wood, and extremely comfortable. The area is obviously famous for hiking and horseback riding both of which can be arranged on the Ranch. Plus many other outdoors activities such as wildlife safaris (where you can get to see bears, wolves and elk amongst other wild animals) and astronomy nights where you can gaze into the stars with large telescopes under the guidance of astronomy experts. Skiing too; they can arrange ski equipment hire in winter and they also have a free shuttle to the Jackson Hole Ski Resort. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Great location just outside Jackson, restaurant view stunning and best food all trip. Lovely small, busy pool. Wildlife outside our door. Super comfy beds and spacious rooms….” “The room was spacious and incredibly comfortable. We loved the balcony and watching the sunset from it. The restaurant was superb; the food was delicious (best in town) and the waiters were wonderful….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT SPRING CREEK RANCH: READ MORE
- In Tombstone, Arizona, just three minutes drive from the famous Ok Corral, this charming ranch stay is a great base for horseback riding and hiking the surrounding desert terrain. Their spacious, comfortable rooms are in the style of the old West but with all modern comforts such as WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. And guests at Monument Guest Ranch Tombstone can enjoy some great Western food at Schieffelin’s Restaurant. Their friendly staff can help you out with tours, they’ve got a business meeting hall you can use and an outdoor pool and sun terrace. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We had a great experience at this property and intend to come back with friends in a few weeks! The activities at the property are terrific. My husband and I went on a horse ride which was our first time. The wrangler was great choosing the right horses for us, making us feel safe and comfortable during the hour long ride. The end result was we had a wonderful time!…” “Gorgeous establishment with history, breakfast was phenomenal, staff was entertaining made our stay even more welcoming and clean rooms with a bonus of having comfortable beds. High ratings all the way!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TOMBSTONE MONUMENT GUEST RANCH: READ MORE
- Diamond 7 Dude Ranch has self catering cabin accommodation on a 10,000 acre ranch near the town of Sundance, north east Wyoming, just 30km from the famous Devil’s Tower and close to the Black Hills National Forest in neighboring South Dakota. It offers an old style Western dude ranch experience where the owners are at hand to show guests around the ranch on horseback, and you can also get involved with moving cattle and feeding the animals, as well as fishing, hiking, swimming and visiting the local rodeo. They have a range of comfortable air conditioned cabins and cottages, all with Wi-Fi and satellite TV and outside on the grounds you’ll find a barbecue and a hot tub. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The cabin was awesome, and very nice inside. The horses and the ranch were beautiful & the deer and dogs. Well worth the money. I HIGHLY recommend it….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT DIAMOND 7 GUEST RANCH: READ MORE
- 6000 feet high up in canyon country, and with the stars at night as bright as ever you will see, Zion Mountain Guest Ranch has a range of upscale lodges and cabins on its historical ranch which borders the Zion National Park near Springdale, South Utah, U.S.A. It even has its own buffalo herd and is a perfect place for horseback riding vacations. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their accommodation consists of individual cabins and lodges that are rustic in style but spacious, modern, clean and comfortable, all of them coming with a private bathroom with bath, a fireplace, TV with satellite channels, and cooking facilities from basic kitchenettes to fully equipped kitchens. There is a sociable lounge and restaurant area at the main ranch house too where they serve meals all day and the food here is really first class, with much of the ingredients coming from the farm’s organic fruit and vegetable gardens. Note: There is WiFi but only in the communal lounge/dining area. THE FARM & RANCH: They have a small organic farm at Zion Mountain with an orchard, vegetable plots and some hens and chickens, but of course the main attraction here is the ranch, where a herd of buffalo roam as well as dozens of horses. There is plenty of horseback riding on offer at Zion, for all levels and they have guided rides along some lovely trails around the ranch and farther out into the park. The terrain isn’t too difficult but it is scenic, extraordinary peaceful, and makes for an experience not to be missed. You can book trail rides from one to four hours, which can include a picnic at the edge of one of those classic South Utah red sandstone canyons. And if all the horseback riding gets too much you can book a soothing massage afterwards in the privacy of your own cabin or lodge. THE LOCATION: The ranch has a fabulous location just to the eastern entrance of the Zion National Park, which is an extraordinary place in itself but there is also the enormous Bryce National Park to the west with even more of the iconic red canyons, and the famous Thor’s Hammer. READ MORE
- Just north of Tucson, Arizona and just 1.6 km from Saguaro National Park, this friendly desert dude ranch is famous for its horseback riding with great trail rides for everyone from novice to experienced. Lessons are of course given too and they’ve got a fun rodeo every Wednesday. But it’s got lots more too; An outdoor pool, an indoor hot tub, a fitness center, a tennis court, a business center and even a movie theater. Children will find plenty to entertain themselves with too. All their comfortable rooms and suites have en-suite bathroom and all come with a terrace as well as such features like an iPod docking station and a mini fridge. The food’s great too. They have a top quality breakfast with cooked and continental options available. And later in the day a lunch and dinner buffet is available with drinks and snacks readily available anytime. READ MORE
- Colorado Cattle Company is a hugely popular dude ranch in the Pawnee Grasslands of North East Colorado, bordering both Wyoming and Nebraska. It offers a range of western style, all inclusive, ranch accommodation packages with all food and non-alcoholic drinks as well as lots of horse back riding and cowboy skills learning at their quite famous cowboy school. All their cabin rooms and suites are comfortable and well maintained and come with private bathroom, flat screen TV, air con and WiFi as standard. There’s a sociable shared lounge and full bar at the main building, a swimming pool, a reception and a gift shop too, and the surrounding area is wild, open country that is really wonderful to explore, whether on horseback or by hiking. READ MORE
- This historic western style dude ranch in Big Sky, Montana, near the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, scores top marks for horseback riding and fishing (The Gallatin river runs right through the farm) and the impressive scenery that surrounds it. They have a variety of very smart apartments and cottages all with cable TV and WiFi and some cottages contain a full kitchen or at least a kitchenette.Their highly rated seasonal restaurant (from June to the end of October and mid-December to the end of March) has Western style food and an extensive wine list. They organize horse riding tours around the nearby mountains and in winter, sleigh rides, and the friendly staff can also arrange things like babysitting, laundry and concierge services. They’ve got a business meeting hall too and in summer the garden is always good for a BBQ. READ MORE