No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are the FarmStayPlanet choices for the very best luxury agriturismo farm stays, ranch stays & vineyard hotels in Italy in 2021.
All of these wonderful properties come with instant online booking & a lowest price guaranteed via our affiliate partnership with Booking.com.
- Agriturismo Le Fontane has an absolutely stunning setting on the shores of Lake Iseo, near Brescia in Lombardy, northern Italy. It is very much a boutique hotel with just four rooms to choose from, and you can enjoy gorgeous views from the terrace outside your door, from the gardens or from the infinity swimming pool just in front. It is very much a place for lounging and relaxing but there are plenty of activities to enjoy too; the beach is just three minutes walk away and you can also enjoy guided tours of the farm, fruit and vegetable picking, nature walks and hikes along the Antica Strada Valeriana, and of course boat tours around the lake and to the stunning Monte Isola Island. You can also enjoy the excellence of the in-house chef who uses the best locally sourced ingredients to great effect, from breakfast to lavish evening meals and washed down with some of Brescia’s and Lombardy’s finest Franciacorta wine. THE ACCOMMODATION: The agriturismo accomodation, just four B&B rooms in total, is lake side and just away from the main farmhouse where the restaurant is located. The rooms are set around the swimming pool with the gardens just to the side, and they all have fabulous, almost uninterrupted, views over the lake and the island. The block is modern, and internally has more in common with a modern city hotel than a stereotypical rustic agriturismo. Facilities are also what you would expect from a modern hotel, WiFi, flat screen satellite TV and some nice spacious private bathrooms. All the rooms are bright, clean and super comfortable, and all are supplied with nonallergenic soft furnishing and bedding materials. They also come with a small terrace seating area outside, from where, not to press the point too much, the views are a real treat. The small farm produces various fruits, vegetables and herbs and is surrounded by hazelnut and olive trees. You’re welcome to stroll around the farm and you can also arranged guided tours with the always friendly farm owners and/or the chef. The food here, as mentioned previously is another major attraction. It is traditional but creative and beautifully READ MORE
- This very much luxury agriturismo near Florence, in the heart of the Chianti hills, Tuscany, has a history going back to the 14th-century, and a gorgeous hillside setting surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a broad range of accommodation from standard doubles to family rooms that can sleep up to five and some extra spacious suites. Even the most basic of rooms have a whiff of luxury with the only major difference really being the amount of space on offer. All are stylish, chic, clean and comfortable, and with a mixture of modern and rustic interior design to complement the wood beamed ceilings and frescoed walls of this classic old Tuscan farmhouse. Check out your options on the booking page here. Every morning you’ll be treated to a great Tuscan style buffet breakfast including cold meats and cheeses, pastries and jams. Agriturismo Salvadonica also has its own small restaurant which serves some quality local food for lunch and dinner and using the farm’s own olive oil and wine. There is a large garden outside which has lovely views over the Chianti Hills, an outdoor swimming pool, and plenty of space for relaxing and dining. If you’re impressed by the food, and most people are, you can join their daily cooking classes where a professional chef will teach you how to create full three course traditional Tuscan and Italian meals. You’ll have access to a tennis court and fitness center at the farm stay too, and they can also organize a whole host of services including massage, concierge, laundry services, a business meeting room, bicycle rental, bicycle tours, horse riding and hot air balloon trips. THE FARM & VINEYARD: Salvadonica has a long history as a farm and a manor, and the farmhouse has been lovingly restored in recent years. The farm itself has five acres of olive groves, four acres of vineyard, and over 15 acres left semi natural as park and woodland. It is a beautifully relaxing place to wander around but it’s also a working farm & winery, producing its own wine and a range of extra virgin olive oil produced using the delicate prima READ MORE
- Tenuta Le Cave is a luxury agriturismo vineyard hotel perched on a hillside near Verona, Italy, with gorgeous views over vineyards, olive groves and the beautiful wooded valley below. The property is quite stunning with some fabulous interior design on display, their fine wines are organic and biodynamic, as is the food at their excellent restaurant. You can pamper yourself at the on-site spa, tour the vineyards & winery or just lounge outside around the outdoor swimming pool with those fabulous views all around. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have some beautiful rooms and suites on offer, all of them quite uniquely designed and decorated, and with an artistic flourish. They are all spacious, especially the suites, obviously, which also have a comfortable seating area, and they all come with a patio or balcony. One of the suites is a two bedroom, to sleep up to four, while the others are all doubles. Tenuta Le Cave is a luxury agriturismo and you can expect the highest levels of comfort, facilities and service. There is a very nice spa at the farmhouse with a good range of treatments and facilities; various massages, spa bath, Turkish bath, hydro massage, salt cave etc. The gardens are lovely too, with the swimming pool area taking the best spot for enjoying the fabulous views. The agriturismo produces organic and bio dynamic, own label, wine including Amarone, Ripasso & Valpolicella. You can take a stroll around the vineyards yourself or go on a guided tour which also includes wine tasting and cellar tours. Enjoy too some great locally sourced food at the restaurant, which is also organic and biodynamic as much as possible. THE LOCATION: Tenuta Le Cave Agriturismo, though conveniently near to the tourist cities of Verona, Vicenza, Padua and, a little farther to the east, Venice, is still surrounded by beautifully peaceful, deep green, countryside. The area of Veneto is well known for its wine and food, much of it you can taste at the agriturismo’s own restaurant, and examples of which include the classic Verona wine; Valpolicella DOC, soppressa; Verona’s regional twist on Italian salami, Marrone di San Mauro chesnuts, Monte Veronese cheese, Lessini black truffles, and also READ MORE
- Oasi di Galbusera Bianca Agriturismo near Milan, Lombardy, Italy, is in the heart of the Montevecchia Park and its beautifully wild countryside. The B&B accommodation is in a lovely old style farm villa and the rooms are beautifully styled; all pastel shades and carefully chosen furniture and art pieces, they are gorgeously rustic. The farm is organic and eco-friendly, 50 acres in total, and grows a range of traditional regional fruit and vegetables. The food here is very highly rated, from breakfast to evening meals using locally sourced, organic ingredients much of which come from their own farm. They also offer cooking, diet and nutrition classes and have a range of activities to keep children amused. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a selection of rooms to sleep up to four people. All of them are uniquely, and beautifully, styled with rustic wooden furniture and artistic flourishes everywhere. The gardens are lovely too and are surrounded by the olive trees, orchard groves and vegetable gardens of the farm. Guests are welcome to explore and you can arrange guided tours too where you can learn a little about organic farming and food production. The food is here excellent; organic of course, and as wholesome and healthy as possible. Most of it is vegetarian too and homemade; things like goat’s cheese, savoury tarts, sorbets and homemade bread. As mentioned above they also do cooking classes and can provide lots of good advice on diet and nutrition. THE LOCATION: The agriturismo is conveniently near Milan, Lombardy’s dynamic capital, just 40km in fact, but is a world away in any other terms. It is, as the name suggests a veritable oasis from the city; peaceful, tranquil and surrounded by forests and fields of green. There are a number of nice little villages in the surrounds, nature parks like Monte Barro and Adda Nord for example, and lots of hiking routes and nature trails. The friendly staff at the agriturismo can give you plenty of good advice about the nicest places to go, and they also rent bikes at the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The accommodation is one of the most beautiful I have been to. This applies to READ MORE
- Masseria Agnello on Sicily’s west coast, is quite simply a very special property. The grand stone building is the first thing that strikes you, an aristocratic farmhouse villa from the 19th century, it is stately and imposing from the outside, and on the inside very tastefully styled and furnished, with its modern touches at ease on the traditional Sicilian farmhouse canvas. The grounds are something of a fertile oasis too, with the green lawns, lush palms, carob, citrus and olive groves a striking sight against the barren hills that surround. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a range of rooms and suites to sleep up to four people, some of which have their own terrace and all of which are spacious, clean and super comfortable. There is a curated mix of old and new in terms of furniture and decor, but the rooms, and the whole building in fact, retain the charm and atmosphere of a bygone era. You can expect luxury hotel standards at Agnello and all the rooms come with flat screen TV, WiFi, mini bar etc., plus some very plush en suite bathrooms. The grounds have a series of very attractive gardens with various flowers and aromatic plants and herbs, like rosemary, lavender and thyme. There is an outdoor swimming pool too and the views from all around the property are stunning, especially towards Realmonte and the sea beyond. There is a fine restaurant at the Masseria, where you will be treated to an excellent breakfast, and where you can sample some great local food for lunch and dinner too. If the food appeals so much that you may miss it at home, you can also arrange daily cooking classes with the chef! THE LOCATION: The agriturismo is on the west coast of Sicily, the lesser known coast, quite a bit away from the major urban areas of the north and east. Therein lies its charm though, much of the west of Sicily has an isolated, almost other worldly feel to it, and the coastline can be spectacular. The one place that visitors will generally make a beeline for in the west is the so called Valley of Temples, READ MORE
- Masseria Torre Spagnola is a luxury agriturismo near Matera, Basilicata, Italy, in a unique, beautifully atmospheric 16th Century manor house. It is surrounded by a large working wheat and dairy farm and is walking distance from the city of Matera. All their very spacious and comfortable air conditioned rooms come with private bathroom, WiFi and flat screen TV and they have a unique, rustic ambience which is shared by the whole property both inside and out. There is an on-site bar with a good range of drinks and snacks and they serve a fantastic breakfast every morning. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport about a half an hour’s drive away at Matera and a shuttle service can be arranged to and from the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Italy at its finest. Superb location, stunning buildings, interesting history, this place was created with love to showcase rural Italy. Outstanding….” “Wonderful! Staying in a 16th century castle close to the beautiful city of Matera is a dream come true….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MASSERIA TORRE SPAGNOLA: READ MORE
- Castello La Leccia is certainly more than your average farmstay agriturismo, even Tuscan agriturismo. It is a restored medieval hamlet with an eleventh century castle on a working organic vineyard and olive farm, and is a truly luxurious place with some stunning views over the Chianti Hills. THE ACCOMMODATION: It is high on a hill between Siena and Florence, near the town of Castellina in Chianti, and has lovely views from the terrace of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Their rooms and plush, comfortable and stylish but retain the rustic charm of a traditional Tuscan manor farmhouse. There have a very highly regarded restaurant at the agriturismo too where they provide a generous breakfast, and, throughout the day, some great local Tuscan dishes and of course a good selection of local wine, including of course their own. THE FARM & VINEYARD: The castle has an enviable hilltop position with great views over the Chianti countryside, included in that countryside are some of its hillside vineyards, sitting at between 300 and 500 meters above sea level and with a south-south west exposure they are ideally situated to produce some excellent own brand Chianti Classico. Most of the grapes are Sangiovese but they also produce small amounts of Merlot, Petit Verdot and Syrah. They produce a lot of their own brand olive oil too from groves surrounding the castle. You can arrange tasting sessions of the oil and of course the wine, tour the vineyards and the olive groves and have an interesting look at some of the production processes involved. THE LOCATION: The immediate location is spectacular with stunning views over the countryside. And the countryside is typically beautiful Chianti, Tuscany. It is also right beside the equally beautiful, and historic, town of Castellina in Chanti. The medieval era walled town of Radda in Chianti is nearby as well, and about 20 km to the north will take you to Greve in Chianti, the central town of the region which has much to offer the visitor in terms of history, and food and drink. At Castello La Leccia Agriturismo you’ll be about half an hour’s drive from the lovely city of Siena, and READ MORE
- Baglio Occhipinti Agriturismo is a peaceful rural retreat near Comiso Airport in the famous wine producing region of Ragusa, southern Sicily, known as the Cerasuolo di Vittoria. It offers stylish accommodation in a renovated 19th century manor house/winery that retains all of its rustic, traditional charm. Outside there are lovingly tended gardens with a swimming pool and the farm’s own vineyards and olive groves. You’ll find a cosy, family atmosphere at Baglio Occhipinti, they like to look after their guests, and there is some great home made organic food to be enjoyed too. THE ACCOMMODATION: The large farmhouse is a nice example of a traditional Sicilian manor house but one which has been carefully renovated, and with a great flair for interior design. It is spacious and minimalist, with lots of the old features showcased; wood beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and some lovely pieces of antique furniture. They have seven rooms in total, mostly doubles, and all B&B. All of them are vintage style, super comfortable and spotlessly clean, and they all have WiFi, central heating and air conditioning. In the main living room there is a large fireplace and plenty of space to relax and socialize with the friendly owners and the other guests. As mentioned before, the food is excellent here, from a generous fresh breakfast to some lavish evening meals. All of it is organic and home made with much of the ingredients coming from the farm itself. The menu is solidly traditional Sicilian and if you would like to recreate some of it at home they run daily cooking classes with the chef. And of course there is the wine, Baglio Occhipinti has its own selection of wines, and they can be enjoyed with every meal. Outside there is a terrace area where you can also dine, manicured lawns and a swimming pool. Beyond that guests are free to wander around the farm and vineyards and to help themselves to the various fruits growing from the trees; oranges, figs and mandarins. THE LOCATION: The flat plains of this area of southern Sicily are famous for fertile soils and agriculture with the vineyards of Cerasuolo di Vittoria READ MORE
- Agriturismo Humile offers true romantic escape, in the heart of the Val d’Orcia, near Siena. The property is a restored 18th century farmhouse in a classic Italian rural idyll and, with just three boutique suites on offer, the atmosphere is one of great peace and tranquility. The farmhouse is beautifully designed and decorated and retains a lovely rustic ambience while not compromising on modern comforts and facilities. Outside you have a swimming pool and a hot tub at your disposal in the nicely tended gardens. The entire property is proudly eco-friendly and the farm is fully organic, producing extra virgin olive oil as well as various vegetables and herbs along permaculture principles. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have three very lovely suites to choose from, all of which are extremely spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. There is a double bed in each plus a seating/lounge area very nice private bathrooms. Two of the suites are downstairs and have their own private entrance with one being upstairs, accessed through the farmhouse, which has the advantage of having nice views over the surrounding countryside. The thoughtful interior design works beautifully in the suites and throughout the property. It is very much a boutique hotel, while also maintaining strongly its rustic farmhouse essence, and though classically minimalist it has lots of lovely little touches and careful attention to detail throughout. The agriturismo is very environmentally conscious and so they forgo air conditioning for fans (though they do have central heating in winter) and don’t have for example TVs and mini fridges in the rooms (though you are of course very welcome to use the fridge in the farm kitchen) The gardens outside are equally nice, with plenty of seating space, a swimming pool and a hot tub, and is surrounded by the olive groves and vegetable gardens that make up the farm. THE FARM: The farm is fully organic and is maintained on permaculture principles. They grow a range of fruit and vegetables here as well as herbs and medicinal plants and they produce their own excellent quality organic extra virgin olive oil. They make some great fresh fresh food at this agriturismo, their breakfasts are READ MORE
- This lovely family run agriturismo farm stay, about a half an hour north of Brindisi Apulia, sits on a peaceful hillside just outside Ostuni, one of southern Italy‘s most iconic cities, famous for its spectacular location and historical whitewashed houses. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a good selection of B&B rooms and self catering apartments, all traditionally styled, comfortable and clean with WiFi, flat screen satellite TV and private bathroom, plus the self catering apartments come with a kitchenette and lounge. While the gardens outside have a swimming pool, a children’s playground and plenty of space for outside dining or relaxing on the sun loungers and hammocks. Both the B&B and self catering accommodation comes with a fine traditional Italian breakfast every morning and you can also enjoy some great meals throughout the day at the farmhouse restaurant. THE FARM: The small farm produces olives as well as various fruits and vegetables. The owners produce their own extra virgin olive oil as well as various jams which they sell at the farm shop. You can arrange cooking classes at the farmhouse too, learn how to make olive oil, and join tasting sessions. The farm owners can also arrange tours of neighbouring vineyards and wineries, including wine tasting sessions. THE LOCATION: The gorgeous city of Ostuni is deservedly popular with tourists already but the entire surrounding area too is well worth exploring. The beautiful sandy beaches of the Adriatic are just ten minutes drive from the farm stay and a tour of the lovely, beautifully peaceful Puglian countryside is always thoroughly enjoyable, which you can also do by bike with free bicycle rental at the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptionally peaceful, relaxing. Fabulous meals. Lovely, warm family and staff. Perfecto!!!.” “Amazing! This hotel was absolutely perfect. It exceeded our expectations and more! We definitely will be going back….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MASSERIA SALINOLA: READ MORE
- Costa di Faraggiana is a luxury agriturismo near Cinque Terre, Liguria, and a place to spoil yourself a lot. You can have the full Italian Agriturismo experience on the organic farm with vineyards, olive trees and the finest of food, while also enjoying a full range of spa and wellness treatments; Turkish bath, sauna, sensory shower, various massage and beauty treatments etc. The views are stunning from the farmhouse and there is a nice, and very well positioned to enjoy the view, infinity swimming pool and hot tub, and you’ll find the rooms and services on offer very much luxury hotel standard. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of rooms and suites to sleep up to four people. You’ll find them all very comfortable, spacious and beautifully decorated with pastel shades and nice antique pieces throughout. Every room has a seating area, study desk, and a very plush bathroom. And all of them will have access to some of the beautiful views that surround, with some of the more expensive options coming with a private terrace or balcony and outside seating. All the accommodation is B&B and there is a fantastic organic breakfast to look forward to, with lots of interesting sweet and savory options, many made with ingredients from their own gardens, and dietary restrictions will be well taken care of too. Between spending your time enjoying the infinity pool or hot tub and the fabulous food, you can also avail of some of their many spa, wellness & beauty treatments. THE LOCATION: On a hillside overlooking a lush green valley Agriturismo Costa di Faraggiana has an enviable setting. For the energetic amongst you the hills surrounding make for some wonderful hiking with, in some parts, tremendous views over the town of Levanto and the Cinque Terre coastline. The agriturismo owners can arrange horse riding trips for you in the local too and they also have mountain bikes and scooters for rent. Levanto, at the edge of the Cinque Terre, is less than 3km away from Agriturismo Costa di Faraggiana and you can avail of the free shuttle service to and from there and the beach. From there you can set READ MORE
- Agriturismo Villa Vignamaggio near Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, is quite a famous place whose main claim to fame is as the supposed birthplace of Leonardo De Vinci’s most famous subject; Mona Lisa. As the true identity of Michelangelo’s most famous subject is still open to question this cannot be proven but whichever way Villa Vignamaggio is certainly a place deeply in touch with Tuscan history. So much so in fact that, to give just one example, it was used as a set for Kenneth Branagh’s 1993 movie version of the Shakespeare play Much Ado About Nothing. They have a range of luxury rooms and suites in a 14th century, Renaissance era, villa, and some equally luxury self catering apartments in restored old farmhouses around the large estate which produces some award winning Chianti Classico wines & olive oil. There is an on site spa, a gym, tennis courts and an outdoor swimming pool in the beautifully tended gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: The rooms and suites are in the main farmhouse, which is a gorgeously rustic building with plenty of common spaces, including a fine restaurant, a games room, a gym and a spa. The accommodation at the main building ranges in size, with the largest sleeping up to four. You can expect luxury hotel standards and facilities here but with tasteful furniture and fittings that are generally in keeping with the historic nature of the property. For more privacy you can also choose one of the self catering apartments in their own private area on the estate. These are equally luxurious, and again of varying sizes with the largest a full 250 meter squared and able to sleep up to 10 people. The large estate is composed of olive groves, vineyards and an organic fruit orchard. The gardens are beautiful with an outdoor, infinity swimming pool and tennis courts, and offer plenty of space for lounging around or outdoor dining. There is also a large amount of woodland surrounding the villa with a number of marked trails to be explored. THE FARM: The main business here is in the production of their own label Chianti Classico wines; reds, whites and rosé, and READ MORE
- For some real luxury in a traditional Tuscan setting near Siena, Agriturismo Querceto Di Castellina has gorgeous self catering cottages on a hillside outside the town of Castellina In Chianti. It is a busy, eco-friendly, working farm too, producing some high quality organic wines, grappa and extra virgin olive oil. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a great choice of rustic 15th-century cottages, all with kitchen, lounge and dining area, WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. In the grounds you will find a nice outdoor swimming pool too and well kept gardens surrounded by the farms acres of vineyards and olive groves. It has its own boutique winery and a feature of a stay here is their excellent wine tasting sessions. The food too is highly rated, as are their popular cooking classes at the farmhouse where guests can learn how to prepare a whole host of traditional Tuscan dishes. They have various snacks and small food items available throughout the day too at their wine and cheese bar. Pets are allowed at no extra charge, they have an outdoor play area for children, and have a range of extra services like bicycle hire, breakfast delivered to your room, special diet menus etc. THE FARM & VINEYARD: This family-run is in the finest Tuscan agriturismo tradition, it offers top quality service while also keeping busy producing organic wines and olive oil. Its vineyards are high on a hilltop in ideal conditions for producing its highly rated organic Chianti Classicos; L’aura Chianti Classico and Sei Chianti Classico Gran Selezione. Their vineyard and boutique winery can be visited and you can learn a lot from the owners about what goes in to producing top quality organic wines. They produce some good grappa and extra virgin olive oil too which can be sampled at the farmstay and you can of course, just like the wine, buy some to take home. THE LOCATION: The famously beautiful countryside of Tuscany and especially Chianti has been enticing visitors both domestic and foreign for generations now. Its fertile farms have been producing a lot of Italy‘s best wines for hundreds of years before its fame as a cultured READ MORE
- Take a step back in time at Fabbrica Di San Martino, a luxury agriturismo near to both Lucca and Pisa in western Tuscany which has self catering accommodation in a beautifully restored, over 250 year old, manor farmhouse. The property is palace like, and truly gorgeous, as is the location; set high among green hills it offers lovely views over the surrounding countryside at every turn. It is an organic & biodynamic agriturismo which makes its own quality wine and olive oil and promises a healthy, relaxing rural retreat but with easy reach of the popular tourist cities of Lucca and Pisa. THE ACCOMMODATION: The stunning property has top quality suites and apartments, which can sleep up to four, and blend the rustic charm of an 18th century farmhouse with 21st century standards of comfort. Check your options on the booking page here. The floors and the wood beamed ceilings are all original and much of the well chosen antique furniture dates back to similar eras. All the units come with TV, WiFi and a well equipped kitchenette. They are spacious too with good sized sitting areas and have some lovely design touches; you’ll find nice lighting and traditional furniture and fittings which lend a cosy, rustic Tuscan farmhouse feel. The grounds are large with an outdoor swimming pool and plenty of space for relaxing, dining or just wandering around, and you’ll find beautiful views at every turn. The accommodation is self catering but you can also order a fresh breakfast to be brought to your suite every morning. There is no restaurant at the agriturismo but there are a few good restaurants, cafes and shops just a few minutes away. THE FARM: Lucca is famous in Tuscany for the quality of its olive oil (The gold of Lucca) and this agriturismo doesn’t disappoint in this regard, producing nearly 500 litres of premium organic and biodynamic extra virgin olive oils from its 10 acres of olive groves. All the olives are hand picked and milled within 12 hours of harvesting and are of the leccine, moraiole and frantoiane varieties which, when blended, make for a nice fruity clean tasting oil. You READ MORE
- Very near Florence in the famous town of Vinci, Tuscany, this is an idyllic luxury agriturismo B&B set in a 16th-century Medicean Villa. It is surrounded by acres of vineyards and olive groves from which the owners produce their own award winning wines and olive oils. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have two double rooms and two larger double luxury suites at the farmhouse (check the booking page here), all of which are very comfortable and elegantly decorated in classic Tuscan style. Each come with private bathroom, WiFi and satellite flat screen TV, while the larger suites also have a separate lounge area. Outside there is plenty of space to relax in the gardens and guests are free to wander the estate and the ancient wine cellars, and can of course arrange wine and olive oil tasting sessions, as well as Tuscan cooking classes, at the villa. Their wine making tradition dates back to 1700 and their wines have won numerous awards, the most well known being their Chianti Dianella which is served in many top restaurants and taverns all over Italy. Their food is fabulous too at their informal restaurant and a generous and healthy buffet breakfast will await you each morning, to be served in your room, in the dining hall or outside in the gardens. THE FARM & VINEYARD: For those of you in the know of such things, the Estate is located in the western Montalbano Chianti DOCG area of Tuscany and has about 25 hectares of vineyard stretched over gentle hills with a south to south west exposure. They grow a variety of grapes here; Cabernet Sauvignon, Vermentino, Sangiovese, Colorino and quite a few more. There are also about 15 hectares of olive groves, growing a variety such as Leccino, Pendolino, Frantoio and Moraiolo which go into the making of make their branded Dianella extra virgin olive oil. They are passionate about both and have even a small wine museum in the ancient cellars of the villa. Tours are offered too of course, of the farm and the cellars, as well as wine and oil tasting sessions. The rest of the farm contains a large area of untouched READ MORE