No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are the FarmStayPlanet choices for the very best luxury agriturismo farm stays, ranch stays & vineyard hotels in Spain in 2022.
All of these wonderful properties come with instant online booking & a lowest price guaranteed via our affiliate partnership with Booking.com.
- Cas Gasi Boutique Hotel is a luxury hideaway surrounded by carob, almond and fig trees, olive groves and vegetable gardens on a small organic farm in rural Ibiza. The surrounding countryside is peaceful and quaint but still conveniently near Ibiza City/Old Town and some of the island’s best beaches (around 15 minutes drive). With some top quality food, excellent spa facilities and the highest levels of service, you will find yourself very much pampered. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of ten rooms and suites, to sleep up to four people, and all of which are clean and comfortable, and elegantly furnished in a chic, bohemian style. There is a swimming pool outside, yoga areas, the above mentioned spa with sauna, whirlpool/hot tub, a fully-equipped gym and an outdoor yoga deck. They also offer a range of therapies and treatments from beauty therapy and massage to yoga classes and Naturopathy Nutrition coaching with their own in-house nutritionist. The restaurant is a particular highlight with much, if not most, of the ingredients for their tasty and healthy food coming directly from the organic farm outside. Free range eggs are freshly collected for breakfast in the morning, and a whole range of fruits, herbs and vegetables are harvested daily. Most of the food is farm to table in the least time possible with everything else, meat and seafood for example, locally sourced. They have an on site bar too, and an extensive wine list too with a great selection of international wines. THE LOCATION: In the heart of rural Ibiza, Cas Gasi Agroturismo is a true hideaway. You’ll find the surrounding countryside peaceful and quiet, a world away from the many touristic hotspots around the island. Ibiza being small though you can still be in the old town in around 15 minutes by car, and around the same to San Antonio and some of the island’s most popular beaches too. This being a luxury agroturismo you can avail of the concierge services for such things like booking restaurants and clubs, boat tours, various excursions shuttle services, taxis, childcare etc. And of course you can get all the best advice about what to do and where READ MORE
- Hacienda de San Rafael, Andalucia, is a luxury agroturismo rural retreat between Seville and Jerez and close to the pleasant beaches of the Costa de la Luz. A boutique hotel in a restored 450 year old Hacienda farmhouse, it has rustic charm in abundance, but doesn’t forgo modern comforts or facilities. It has three swimming pools, two bars and a tremendous restaurant. The gardens are suitably beautiful with lush lawns and flower beds shaded by giant palm trees. And it also has a little organic garden farm from where it gets much of the ingredients for its highly rated food. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of rooms and suites, or what they call rooms and suites, as a more appropriate description would be suites and larger suites. All of the rooms are very spacious, over 40m² in fact, and all of them come with a separate sitting area and an outside verandah/terrace area. The suites are enormous really; a full 120m² in total. They are in the form of individual thatched cottages with their own private garden & terrace area, and an infinity pool to be shared with guests of the other suites. You’ll find both the rooms and the suites to be beautifully appointed, with a nice mix of antique furniture, art works and design touches that preserve the rustic ambience of an Andalusian farmhouse. The bathrooms are marble or slate and all have showers and separate bathtubs. The Hacienda exudes an old fashioned glamour but you can expect hotel facilities alongside the rustic decor; air con, WiFi, flat screen satellite TV etc. As mentioned above, there are two bars at the property and a restaurant which serves up some outstanding seasonal Andalusian food much of the ingredients of which; herbs, fruits and vegetables, come fresh from the organic garden farm outside. You can start the day with a generous fresh breakfast, sample some tapas later and then enjoy a full multi course evening meal with unlimited wine to end the day with. You can choose to dine outside on the terrace or around the swimming pool in the gardens if you wish. Various relaxation treatments, massage, aromatherapy, reflexology and READ MORE
- One of the most illustrious properties on FarmStayPlanet, Hacienda Zorita near Salamanca, Spain, is a luxury wine hotel & spa on a picturesque 14th century Dominican Estate that even back then served as a ‘casa hospitalaria‘, i.e. a lodging house, and an organic (no choice not to be organic in those days!) farm, exactly as it does today. It is a very much a place to spoil yourself with the finest of food, wine and spa facilities to be enjoyed. And even in medieval times it was able to attract some high profile guests with Christopher Columbus having stayed here on a fund raising tour before his voyage of discovery to the Americas. The location is fantastic too. It sits by the famous Duero River, in an area famous for having some of Spain’s best wineries, including Hacienda Zorita itself of course, and is also very near the UNESCO World Heritage City of Salamanca, a must see in central Spain. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of B&B rooms and suites, all of which are beautifully appointed, spacious, clean and comfortable but with a distinct rustic style in keeping with the historical nature of the property. You will find the usual suspects in every room; air-conditioning, minibar, WiFi, satellite TV, DVD player, plus some terrific massage showers in the bathrooms. Pieces of art and antiques abound throughout the property, in both the rooms and the common areas, of which there are many, including lounges, bars and dining rooms. The grounds are lovely to wander around too; around the banks of the Duero River, and through the beautifully landscaped gardens. Pamper yourself then at the excellent spa facilities (which have some unique olive, and wine, skin treatments amongst others), retire to one of the lounges or bars, catch a movie in the film room maybe, or enjoy some fresh, top quality farm to table food, and vineyard to table wine, in one of the dining rooms. You can also enjoy wine and cheese tasting sessions and arrange yoga sessions, picnics on the lawn or even catch a movie at the open air cinema (open in summer only!). Farther afield are the vineyards READ MORE
- Hotel Mastinel, in Vilafranca del Penedes near Barcelona, Catalonia/Catalunya, certainly isn’t your average farmhouse; It’s a five star vineyard hotel in a very striking and architecturally unique property that represents bottles of wine laid flat. THE ACCOMMODATION: As you might imagine in such a building the rooms are also unique from inside ‘the bottle’. They are also stylish and very comfortable, with WiFi and flat screen TV, work desk, mini fridge, private bathroom (which in most rooms comes with a bath) and all have nice views over the vineyards below. There is a really top class, but still excellent value, restaurant, a wine shop and a wine therapy room on the premises. The property is large and has lots of public space for indoor and outdoor dining and drinking, as well as a swimming pool in the gardens. THE FOOD & WINE: It has won many awards for its design but its not the only attraction, the quality of the accommodation, the service, the Catalan and Mediterranean cuisine and of course the wine and cava, are all excellent and it all together makes for a truly luxurious experience. But where Hotel Mastinell differs from a usual 5 star hotel is in terms of educating its guests; they do very good on site wine tasting sessions, vineyard and culinary tours and allow guests to watch the preparation of the rich variety of Catalan and Mediterranean cuisine they serve in the restaurant. You can also organize more formal cooking classes with their chefs too. So all in all a quite immersive experience for the food and wine lover. THE LOCATION: The surrounding area is peaceful and tranquil and is popular place for well heeled residents of Barcelona to get their rural fix. Activities include horse riding, cycling and hiking in the nearby hills and mountains, and tours can be arranged from the reception staff, who can be relied upon to give good recommendations of what to see and do in the area. It’s about 45 minutes by car to central Barcelona, while the beaches of Sitges and Vilanova i la Geltrú are just about 20 minutes away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A gem READ MORE
- La Bobadilla Luxury Agroturismo, near to both Granada and the Costa del Sol, Spain, looks, from a distance, like a classic, white washed village tucked away in the hills of Andalusia. Up close all is revealed; a Moorish style palace and a series of old manor farmhouse buildings converted into what is now undoubtedly one of the best luxury hotels in rural Andalusia. The property is gorgeous, the setting equally so, and there is a great range of activities to be enjoyed on its 1000 acre estate; there is an excellent spa, a swimming pool, a gym, a children’s playground, tennis courts, hot tubs, two bars, and three restaurants, one of which is consistently rated as one of Granada’s best. THE ACCOMMODATION: As you’ll see on the booking page, there is a huge range of rooms and suites to choose from, all of which are top of the range luxury. You can expect spacious, individually styled units with wood beamed ceilings, seating areas with plasma TVs & DVD players, and very lavish, marble bathrooms some of which have spa bath/hot tub. Outside they also all have some private space, in the form of a garden, terrace or balcony area. The grounds are beautiful, as mentioned, the entire property has the look and feel of a traditional Andalusian village and is a lovely place to wander around, both the ‘Village’ itself, and the 1000 estate on which it stands, with its lush gardens, olive groves and oak woodlands, and its lovely views of the surrounding countryside. You can hire bikes, and quad bikes, from the hotel and arrange horse riding, guided tours etc. If you have the kids in tow and you would like some freedom you can also leave them at the Mini Club, where they will be looked after with games and activities supervised by the staff. Among the three restaurants La Finca is the most famous and offers fine dining in an elegant atmosphere (Dress code alert: no shorts, tee shirts or trainers). It has won several accolades over the years for its seasonal Spanish/Andalusian, mainly organic fare and is Granada Province’s only five star restaurant. There are READ MORE