No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best organic agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in Austria in 2020! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- This lively eco-friendly farmhouse stay in the village of Pömling, just 5 km from Melk Abbey in the heart of some typically beautiful lower Austrian countryside. The working farm has a whole range of animals; cattle, pigs, horses and ponies, with both horse & pony riding is available, and even a herd of red deer. They also have some smaller pets that children will love like guinea pigs and rabbits, and kids will also appreciate the outdoor playground and the natural bowling alley. The accommodation is in the form of self catering apartments which are all spacious and comfortable, and come with fully equipped kitchens and lounges with satellite TV. They also all have balconies with nice views over the gardens and the surrounding, beautifully rural, countryside. Guests at farmhouse can buy some of the many homemade farm products that the friendly owners produce on site and for other supplies there is a supermarket just 2km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The studio was beautiful, atmosphere of the farm since it’s far away from Vienna was absolutely calming. Nature surrounds you, life is so simple and beautiful. The family who owns the farm are very nice people. The animals especially the horses are beautiful just to watch them. The walk outside the farm all the way to the plantations and forest is just stunning….” “Gorgeous sunny place with the lot of history, great place for children, the owners were fantastic. Incredible sauna…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BAUER & WIRT LANGTHALER: READ MORE
- Just outside Altenmarkt im Pongau, in the heart of Salzburg, Austria’s winter sports region, Romantische Appartements Sinnhubbauer is a beautifully situated organic farm stay, popular with families on holidays in summer and in winter as a base for skiing, with its easy access to the Ski Amadé and Zauchensee ski areas. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have both B&B rooms and self catering apartments in their traditional Austrian farmhouse and you’ll find all of them super clean, comfortable and modern, with flat screen TV, WiFi, private bathroom and a nice range of stylish wooden furniture. The B&B guests will be treated to a great breakfast every morning which includes organic ingredients from the farm like eggs and their own home made honey, yoghurt and jams. Outside in the gardens there is a large and very fun children’s playground with a game hut, swings, a sandpit, slides, go-carts, scooters, toy tractors, table football and table tennis. The farm is a working organic farm which is mainly busy with the production of milk from its around 40 dairy cattle. It has a number of different other animals too though; pigs, goats, rabbits, ducks and hens. There are some beehives at the farm too and it grows a range of organic fruits and vegetables. THE LOCATION: The area surrounding the farm is classic Salzburg, and famously beautiful in summer or winter; skiing and other winter sports dominate in winter, with some important resorts very near by, Ski Amadé and Zauchensee, for example, as well as a cross country ski route and a winter hiking trail right next to the farm. The nearest town is Altenmarkt im Pongau, less than 3km down the road. There you’ll find plenty of READ MORE
- High above the Inn Valley, in the village of Fiss, Tyrol, Austria, this is a very child friendly, family run organic farm with spa, sauna, steam bath and plenty of places for the kids to play. And they can also get involved with looking after and feeding the animals. The surrounding area is great for hiking and of course winter sports with the cable car to the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis ski area just 5-minutes walk away. And you can also arrange horse riding from the farm too. They have a mixture of self catering and B&B accommodation; all are super comfortable and clean and include WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. In the morning they serve a generous buffet breakfast with plenty of organic food that comes directly from the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This was our perfect vacation! The property is very comfortable, extremely clean, very nice people. The location of the property is great, 5 minutes walking distance to the ski lifts, the ski storage is big and modern. It’s great that you can leave your skis near the ski lift and don’t carry it every day. We liked the breakfast and the coffee was great. Thank you for the great stay!…” “Lovely just lovely perfect for families with children, or a romantic get away. Close to all shops/amenities yet secluded. Would definitely recommend to anyone….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BIOBAUERNHOF POLTEHOF: READ MORE
- This organic farm stay is just outside the little village of Vorderstoder in the Upper Austrian Alps, and near to the well known Kalkalpen National Park. They have bright, clean and modern self catering apartments at the farmhouse and there’s a lot to see and do, on the farm and in the surrounding area. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of very nice apartments at Familienbauernhof Grossgrub, to sleep up to two adults and three children. They are all quite newly decorated, but very much in keeping with that classic Alpine rustic style, i.e. with traditional looking wooden panels and furniture everywhere. They all also have a balcony or at least some place from where to enjoy the lovely views. The accommodation is self catering and you’ll have a good, fully equipped kitchen at your disposal, but you can also order a very fine breakfast to start the day with if you need. There are also barbecue facilities outside and the owners organize sociable barbecue evenings over the summer months. The spa area has a nice stone sauna, an infrared cabin and a steam bath. There is also a children’s playroom and a playground in the garden, so they will be well entertained, and adults too can enjoy things like volleyball, table tennis, football and even go karting in summer. While in winter; cross country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding and tobogganing. You can also wander the farm and meet the cattle, goats and hens which call it home. Hiking and mountain bike trails are all around this area too and just steps away from the farm. If you walk in the right direction you’ll also find a nice swimming lake just READ MORE
- Feriengut Unterhochstätt is a top quality alpine chalet farm stay with spa just outside Schwendt in the beautiful Tyrol region of Austria and makes for a particularly good farm holiday for families. THE ACCOMMODATION: The suites are spacious and luxurious and as well as the spa bath, some also contain an open fireplace in the lounge area. Their rooms, though less spacious and without some of the perks, are still also of the standard of any quality hotel. All their units, both rooms and suites, have balconies, with nice views over the surrounding countryside, flat screen cable TV and WiFi. There is a children’s playground in the gardens outside, and a swimming pond, while adults can play, amongst other things, table tennis and darts. There is a restaurant and bar here too serving some really great Tyrollean and Austrian food and drink, some of the ingredients of which come fresh from their organic farm, including beef and pork, sausages and eggs. There is a spa and wellness centre at the farm stay too. They have a steam bath, Finnish sauna, solarium and fitness room amongst other things and all their suites come with their own private whirlpool bathtubs. The organic farm is home to a number of the famous highland cattle as well as pigs and hens, and all the guests are welcome to explore, meet the animals and to join in feeding and other daily tasks. THE LOCATION: The area surrounding the farmstay is great for hiking, cycling and horse riding, all of which can be arranged by the friendly farm owners, with horses and bicycles, including electric bikes for hire. You’ll be close to the Zahmer Kaiser Walchsee and READ MORE
- This lovely, classic Austrian agritourism near Goldegg, Salzburg has self catering accommodation on an organic farm with a large garden, a children’s playground including a trampoline, and a sun terrace. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have two spacious, clean apartments at the farmstay; One has one bedroom which, with the help of a sofa bed in the lounge, can fit up to four people, and then there’s the two bedroom apartment which can fit up to 6. There is WiFi throughout, satellite TV and a fully equipped kitchen. They also both have balconies which have beautiful views over the mountains; Goldegg and St. Johann. You’ll find a herb garden outside where you are free to pick your own herbs to cook with, and you can arrange for fresh bread and pastries to be delivered daily to your accommodation. Baby care equipment can be provided at the farm stay too and guests are of course welcome to use the ski storage room and the outdoor barbecue facilities. THE LOCATION: The Goldegg Ski Lift is just over a kilometre away by road but can be reached on foot or on skis too across the fields, just 400 metres away. There’s a golf course about five minutes away from the farmstay too, and a swimming lake, while farther afield the St. Johann and Alpendorf ski resorts are about 20-minute’s drive. In winter there is actually a bob sleigh run right on front of the farmhouse, and they owners are happy to let guests borrow their sled and bob. Horse riding is available a few minutes walk from the farm and there are all sorts of other outdoor activities within maximum 20 minute’s drive like rafting & READ MORE
- For a healthy and relaxing holiday break in the mountains of Austria’s East Tyrol region, Oberschupferhof might be a good choice. It is a self catering holiday home on a working organic farm 1,378 meters above sea level in some of the most stunning scenery this beautiful country can offer. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farmhouse is quite new but built in traditional Austrian style, with some great Tyrolean wood craftmanship on display. There is a full 300 m² of space to enjoy, and can sleep up to seven people. The interiors are all wood paneled, beautifully so, and it gives a very much alpine flavour to the house. There are four bedrooms, a large living room and dining area with cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen with, amongst other features, a traditional Tyrolean tiled stove, three bathrooms (two of which have a bathtub), four toilets, and lots of outside space including a terrace with barbecue facilities and a play area for children. You are free to wander the farm, which even has its own little chapel and where you can meet some of the friendly animals, including their Tyrolean Grey cattle, and help yourself to some of the organic fruits, vegetables, herbs and berries that grow there. You’ll find the owners friendly and hospitable too and though the accommodation is self catering they can delver you fresh bread every morning if you so need. THE LOCATION: If you thirst for adventure and for even more stunning views you can go hiking along some of the many mountain trails around and in winter the area is a well known centre for skiing, snow boarding etc. with the Hochpustertal Valley ski area just 7 km READ MORE