No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best organic agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in 2020! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- A great base for exploring the Snowdonia National Park, in beautiful North Wales, Tyddyn Du Farm Stay has a range of luxury cottage suites with hot tubs on its large organic farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: It’s B&B but all the accommodation comes with a fully equipped kitchenette, and though they are in beautifully traditional Welsh farmhouse style with exposed wooden beams and stone walls, they still have all modern comforts. They are spacious, very comfortable and come with flat screen TV and ipod docking station as standard plus a spa bath/jacuzzi in the bathroom. THE FARM: It’s an organic farm with the main business being sheep farming, but they also keep alpacas, mini goats, hens and a couple of shetland ponies. The animals are all friendly and the farm owners are always happy to show guests around, and let them feed the animals, collect eggs etc. THE LOCATION: The surrounding area , Snowdonia National Park, is famously beautiful with the U.K’s highest mountain Mt. Snowdon just about 30 miles away. Llyn Trawsfynydd Lake is close by too and the whole region is a hikers and nature lovers paradise. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “I can’t think of a single reason not to stay here! Beautiful cottage, very friendly and helpful host. Stunning location. I would absolutely love to stay here again, had the most relaxing weekend ever. Perfect stay….” “The accommodation was lovely, spacious and included little extras like fresh milk, eggs and a bath jacuzzi. The views were exquisite and the location was perfect. This was definitely the best place we stayed on our trip!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TYDDYN DU FARM: READ MORE
- The consistently highly rated Baan Nork Organic Farm Stay is conveniently near to Thailand’s gorgeous Khao Yai National Park and to its capital city, Bangkok. It offers accommodation in cute little cottages and bamboo huts on a working organic farm which has, amongst other things, cattle, hens and a range of exotic fruits and vegetables. The location is beautifully peaceful and quiet, the accommodation, though basic, is very clean and comfortable and you’ll find the owners, who speak excellent English, welcoming and friendly. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are three double rooms at the farm stay plus a larger cottage which can sleep up to three people with the help of a sofa bed, a nice little bamboo hut, which is also a double and a little more space and more privacy than the rooms but doesn’t have a private bathroom. The outside bathrooms are large though, well maintained, clean and well equipped. There is no WiFi or TV here, it really is a place to get away from it all, but though it may lack in modern facilities it won’t disappoint in terms of comfort and cleanliness. The accommodation is all B&B and their traditional Thai breakfast is great, with most of the ingredients coming fresh, and organic, from the farm itself. They don’t do evening meals but the town of Pak Chong is just a few kilometers away where you can find some good restaurants and cafes, and the friendly owners can arrange transport if you need, plus they also rent bikes for you to tour the local area with. Guests are welcome to tour the farm, meet some of the animals, try out some of their exotic fruits, and READ MORE
- Just about an hour east of Sacramento, California and very close to the Shenendoah Valley and Amadour county wine country, this small, friendly organic farmstay produces vegetables and eggs, and visitors are welcome to get involved or just relax around the gardens. They have comfortable, homely rooms with shared bathroom and a shared lounge with TV(But no WiFi) And the owners are always happy to show their bread, jam or cheese making skills to guests and can also teach you a thing or two about planting and growing. They serve a great organic breakfast and can also make you a good lunch and dinner for an extra charge. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It’s a fantastic value for the money and we left feeling refreshed! This is our second stay here. We love the peacefulness of the farm, the comfortable accommodations (all the linens are line-dried and fresh!), the delicious food, and the gracious host. The location is very convenient to the wineries on Shenandoah Road….” “Alice the hostess was amazing. The property was beautiful. If you want the Ritz this isn’t for you. If you want cozy and comfortable off the beaten path then welcome home…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CASA DE LA PRADERA: READ MORE
- This lovely organic farm stay is just 6km from the beaches of Lagos, Algarve, Portugal, and has B&B accommodation in an early 19th-century traditional Portuguese farmhouse. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their rustic style rooms are all hotel standard; clean, comfortable and spacious with en-suite bathroom and flat screen satellite TV. Most rooms have also a balcony or a terrace giving nice views of the nearby Algarve hills, and the Monchique Mountains to the north. There is a very good restaurant at the farmhouse too which serves up a range of organic Algarvian and Portuguese specialities, some of the ingredients of which come fresh from the farm, and on some summer evenings they also organize barbecues and traditional Portuguese ‘churrasco’ evenings in the garden. THE FARM: The farmhouse is surrounded by extensive, beautifully tended gardens and a small organic farm which has horses, goats and pigs, as well as various vegetables and over twenty different types of herb. Much of the farm produce ends up in the above mentioned excellent organic restaurant. There is a natural botanical swimming pool there too, and all around you’ll find plenty of space for sunbathing and outdoor dining. TTHE LOCATION: Though just 6km from some of the Algarve’s most popular beaches the immediate area around the farm stay is peaceful and rural. You’ll find the village of Odiaxere like all the small villages in the area to be slow paced and traditional, and with a whole different character to the mass tourist resorts of the coast. Horse riding trips around the countryside, plus various other excursions and tours, can be arranged at the Quinta. The nearest airport is Faro, 85 kilometres away, and transfers to and from there READ MORE
- Agriturismo Nurazzolas has highly rated self catering accommodation in a wonderfully peaceful location just minutes from the the east coast of Sardinia. The farm is eco-friendly and organic, producing extra virgin olive oil, various vegetables as well as keeping animals; donkeys, goats, peacocks and chickens. THE ACCOMMODATION: The main farmhouse is divided up into four apartments each with a living room, fully equipped kitchen, one or two bedrooms (to sleep up to four, ie. with one double and two single beds), and each comes with nice private terrace area with views of the surrounding countryside and the sea in the distance. The Nurazzolas farmhouse has been designed along eco- friendly principles; their electricity needs come from solar panels and they have a wastewater purification and recycling irrigation system in place. Their farm is also organic and though the accommodation is self catering they provide you with fresh organic ingredients to make your daily breakfast with. Their goats produce milk which goes into home made yoghurt which you are welcome to try, the same going for their organic extra virgin olive oil and vegetables. The views are splendid from the farmhouse, and from around the farm, and you are just minutes away from the warm, welcoming waters of the Mediterranean. THE LOCATION: This quiet, unassuming, countryside and villages around Agriturismo Nurazzolas have much historical heritage; the 700 year old hilltop Castle of Quirra and the nearby Tower of Murtas, which have stunning sea views, for example, or the sacred well of Is Pirois and the Romanesque, riverside, 13th century church of San Nicola, to name but a few. The coastal area here, around Porto Corallo, is interesting and diverse with a long READ MORE
- This farm stay in the heart of the Lower Normandy countryside, with the Castle of Saint-Germain-de-Livet just 6 km away, is a working organic farm with animals that also produces its own organic apple juice and cider. Its self catering 2-bedroom loft in the upstairs of the very traditional Normandy farmhouse has exposed wooden beams and wooden floors. There is a large open plan kitchen and lounge with TV and DVD player and also a nice terrace. With the company of friendly owners you’ll find it a very enjoyable rural retreat where you can learn a bit about rural Normandy, farm life, and best of all how to make cider! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Very clean, lovely to watch the cows being milked, yummy organic cider. Very family friendly and perfect for our family of 5. We will plan to come back and stay longer as we didn’t get much of a chance to explore the surrounding areas….” “A beautiful, peaceful, and memorable stay during our European vacation. Thank you….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FERME DE LA TUILERIE: READ MORE
- La Fattoria Delle Tartarughe/The Tortoise Farm is a friendly, homely agriturismo near the city of Cagliari, and also some of Southern Sardinia‘s best beaches. It is an eco-friendly, organic farm which also doubles as an animal sanctuary with donkeys, ponies, sheep, pigs, goats, rabbits, a range of exotic birds, and of course tortoises, from where the farm gets its name. It is a very sociable place with a family type atmosphere; a place to enjoy long, lazy evening meals in the company of your hosts and all the other guests. The farmhouse is quaint and homely and all in all the experience is very much an antidote to a modern, sterile city hotel. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farmhouse itself is a quaint, old style farmhouse but with some quirky interior design that gives the place a very nice homely feel. The rooms are colourful and inviting, as well as being comfortable, spacious and clean. The home made food at this agriturismo is a major highlight; a lavish breakfast awaits you in the morning and on many evenings there are great meals to be enjoyed in the company of the other guests. Much of their organic ingredients come fresh from the farm, and, if you find you like the food so much, you can arrange cooking classes too. You’ll find the hosts friendly and welcoming and an informal, family like atmosphere pervades throughout. You will very much be made to feel at home here but with added extras, like massage services, yoga spaces and mediation rooms and of course the chance to interact with the large number of friendly animals they keep on the farm. THE LOCATION: Conveniently near Cagliari and its READ MORE
- Just outside the town of Datca, and not far from Bodrum, Turkey. The Datca Olive Farm Guesthouse has luxury B&B accommodation surrounded by organic olive groves and gardens full of fruit, vegetables and herbs. Each of their rustic, stylish rooms and suites comes with WiFi, air-con, flat screen TV with satellite channels plus a seating area and a private bathroom, and outside in the gardens there is a swimming pool as well as a Turkish bath and a tennis court. The friendly staff serve a great Turkish buffet breakfast in the mornings, full of fresh, homemade organic produce much of which comes straight from the farm and the on-site restaurant is open all day and has plenty of very good local dishes to be sampled. READ MORE
- Agriturismo I Moresani has quality accommodation on its 200 acre family-run organic farm near the lovely Cilento Coast, south of Naples, & Salerno, Campania. The farm is a busy place with cows, pigs, goats, horses and hens, and produces a huge range of organic food products including extra virgin olive oil, salami, sweet and salty sausages, goat’s cheese, pasta, liqueur, wine, tomato puree, honey, biscuits, flour, pulses and more. It’s an extraordinary selection and all are available to try at the farm restaurant and to buy at the farm shop. THE ACCOMMODATION: The range of accommodation at the agriturismo is equally broad and consists of three separate buildings with a total of 9 rooms (doubles, triples and quadruples) and three self catering apartments. You’ll find all clean and comfortable and with a nice rustic Italian farmhouse feel. In the grounds outside there is a swimming pool surrounded by gardens and of course beyond that the farm where you can wander through the olive groves, vineyards and vegetable gardens enjoying the peace and quiet, and all the time surrounded by the rolling green hills of this very lovely and very underrated area of rural Italy. Food is of course a major part of the experience of Agriturismo I Moresani; the breakfast is fantastic, organic and can be adapted to suit dietary restrictions. You’ll be well advised to try the restaurant in the evening too too where you can enjoy to the full some fantastic meals; genuine home-made, slow food, with most of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm itself. Active types will appreciate the horse riding (They have their own horse riding school) and various activities and excursions can be arranged in the READ MORE
- This small, eco-friendly farm stay, just outside the town of Cambridge, New Zealand and only 15 minutes drive from Hamilton Airport, has very comfortable self-catering villas on a working organic farm. All of their quite luxurious accommodation includes a kitchen, private bathroom, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, under-floor heating, iPod docking station and free WiFi throughout. They serve a very good organic breakfast with fruit, honey, eggs and milk straight from the farm. The surrounding area is famously great for outdoor adventures and guests can borrow their bikes and kayaks for free. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Amazing location and loved the cottage. Amazing decor, comfort, setting and surroundings – super special place to stay….” “The décor was tasteful, comfortable and romantic and the setting was quiet and private. The hosts were very friendly and welcoming and the breakfast was delicious, homemade and healthy. A lovely revitalizing retreat….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT EARTHSTEAD VILLAS: READ MORE
- Narköy is a quite unique, eco-friendly hotel on an large organic farm in the province of Kocaeli, Turkey, about an hour east of Istanbul. It’s more a countryside retreat than a hotel though and has a range of workshops in everything from permaculture and bread making to yoga and stress management. And guests are welcome to get to know the farm, help milk the cows, collect eggs or gather fruit, herbs and vegetables. There’s lots to explore in the surrounding area too, with plenty of swimming and hiking to be done, and you can enquire at reception about horse riding and their free bicycle rental. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable and all come with private bathroom and WiFi, and instead of air-con the hotel uses an ecologically more friendly natural ventilation system. There is a very good on-site restaurant too, with a range of Turkish dishes, most of the ingredients of which come straight from the farm. Breakfast is included in the room rate and is, as you might expect, top quality. READ MORE
- Outside Mendocino village in Northern California, Brewery Gulch is a luxury B&B inn with an emphasis on great fresh food, much of the ingredients of which come from their own, on and off site, organic fruit, vegetable and herb gardens, plus other local organic farms. It has an enviable hillside setting overlooking the ocean and surrounded by meadow fields and woodlands, and the property itself is beautifully designed and spares nothing in terms of quality or comfort. All their 10 rooms come with a fireplace, work desk, flat screen cable TV, ipod docking station and WiFi. A fabulous breakfast is included, as is an equally good wine and light dinner buffet in the evenings. The staff are always friendly and attentive and there’s plenty of space to relax around the property with a games room, a library and 10 acres of outside space to explore. You can also arrange massage services too. Note: No children under 12 and no pets! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We HATED to leave. One feels completely welcome and at home from the very first step on the property. They have anticipated every possible need to make one’s stay a true pleasure….” “The wine hour/food was excellent! Views are phenomenal and the property is gorgeous!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BREWERY GULCH INN: READ MORE
- The Farm, Willunga, South Australia, is a working organic vineyard and olive farm with a lovely setting overlooking the sea. It has a very good on site restaurant & cafe too where you can taste some great local food and wine including some of the farm’s own produce. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have very nice B&B rooms at the farmhouse plus two equally nice self catering apartments with fully equipped kitchens, spacious comfortable lounges with flat screen TV, and lots of outdoor space with barbecue facilities. You’ll find all the accommodation to be of the highest standard in terms of cleanliness, comfort and modern facilities. Check out all on the booking page here. The apartments are self catering but the helpful owners also provide a great breakfast in the farm restaurant or it can be delivered to your apartment. They can arrange bike hire too and the surrounding area is great for cycling and of course swimming, with Aldinga beach being just down the road. The area, McLaren Vale, is also one of Australia’s most famous wine producing regions with lots of wine tourism activities to be enjoyed. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Excellent hosts, beautiful location and amazing breakfast. My wife is coeliac and the kitchen produced some very fine gluten free food for her. We felt very well looked after. Robyn has a great knowledge of the local vineyards and is more than willing to give some recommendations / suggestions on tasting itineraries. The room was very well kitted out and we will certainly return. 10 out of 10 from us!…” “With an incredibly friendly welcome, generous and flexible service, and perfect recommendations, Farm Willunga was an unforgettable experience. Perfect READ MORE
- In the heart of the vineyards around Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy, and near to both Florence and Siena, Agriturismo Podere Campriano is a beautifully rustic, family owned organic farmstay that produces some quality wine and olive oil and offers cooking classes and winery tours. It is very much a peaceful little oasis but yet only a 5 to 10 minute walk to the town of Greve in Chianti itself. THE ACCOMMODATION: All their B&B suites and rooms (you can check your options on the booking page here), and their self catering apartment, are clean, spacious and tastefully furnished, and all have WiFi throughout. While outside in the gardens you’ll find plenty of space to relax, with a salt water swimming pool and barbecue facilities. THE FARM, THE WINE & THE FOOD: Guests are welcome to wander the hillside vineyards and olive groves, and can also arrange guided tours of both the farm and the winery, to learn a bit about the production process and partake in tasting sessions. Their winery produces some quality organic wines as well as Bolero elixir, a unique type of grape syrup that they have been making at Agriturismo Podere Campriano for generations. The farm stay also has some helpful daily cooking classes where you can learn how to make some of the local specialities that make Tuscany, and Chianti, so famous in culinary circles. THE LOCATION: Tuscany might just claim to be Italy’s most admired region and if so Chianti could easily claim to be the Tuscany of Tuscany, so to speak. It is the very heart of the region and has a rural charm that manages to defy the masses of tourists that READ MORE
- On the Somerset, Dorset borders, Toomer farm has B&B rooms in its lovely, Elizabethan era, country manor house, surrounded by 500 acres of prime farmland, and an adjoining equestrian centre. The property is steeped in history; it is rumoured locally that Elizabeth I once stayed here on her travels through the West Country, it is also nearby Thomas Hardy Country, and a stay here feels something like a gentle step back in time. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of comfortable B&B rooms which have an old style elegance in keeping with the atmosphere of the property. Outside there are some lovely old walled gardens, carp ponds and a dove cote. You’ll be treated to a fine, traditional English breakfast every morning too in the dining room. The huge farm these days produces a lot of organic beef and corn. It has horse stables which also date back hundreds of years and the farm itself is sometimes used as a venue for show jumping. Guests can organize horse riding around the farm too and are welcome to bring their own horses, there is good fishing to be enjoyed in the local area and this too can be easily arranged from the farm. THE LOCATION: Toomer is just outside the cute village of Henstridge, with the nearest larger town being Sherborne, about 6 miles away. The countryside in this part of England is beautifully idyllic; classic West Country terrain of rolling green hills and sleepy villages. Blackmore Vale is a lovely place for countryside walks and very close to the farmstay. Nearby too you can find such sights as Sherborne Castle, the spectacular Longleat House and its adjoining Safari Park, plus plenty READ MORE
- This quality farm stay is on the beautiful island of Penang, north west Malaysia and has a range of rooms on its organic durian fruit farm with an outdoor swimming pool and gardens of flowers. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their 6 traditional villa style rooms are spacious, clean and full of light. There is WiFi throughout the property and guests have access to the shared kitchen for cooking and dining and there are also some shared bathrooms and shower rooms, all of them clean and modern. Bike hire is also available at the farm to explore the surrounding area. THE FARM: For those of you not familiar with durian, though relatively unknown outside of South East Asia, it is extremely popular all over the region and is refreshing, tasty and super healthy. Though with a famously strong smell that a lot of people either love or hate! At Bao Sheng you can taste many different varieties of the fruit, learn a bit about their organic farming methods and the philosophy behind it. THE LOCATION: The surrounding area; a rural corner of Penang Island, is a tropical paradise, with swathes of green tropical hills and clean sandy beaches nearby. Teluk Bahang Dam is just a couple of miles away and a little farther on, the town of Teluk Bahang itself, a nice, low key beach town with a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere. You’ll find such places as the Entopia Penang Butterfly farm and many more nature themed attractions, there, and all around the very scenic north coast of Penang The state capital George Town on the other side of the Island is an interesting city too, with a rich, cosmopolitan past that has been READ MORE
- In Saint-Damien, less than an hour from Quebec City, Canada, this family friendly farm stay is on a working goat farm with its own organic cheese factory. The accommodation is a two bedroom apartment which can host up to six people and with a full kitchen is fully self catering, though the friendly owners also serve a great fresh breakfast in the morning which includes of course some of their own home made cheeses. Guests are welcome to explore the farm, meet the animals and help out with the feeding or milking. The area around the farmstay has plenty to explore too. There is the Cycloroute bike trail for example which is about 7km from the farm and is a great way to travel the Bellechasse region. The Massif du Sud park and ski resort too is nearby and all around there are good hiking opportunities. READ MORE
- Farmstay Palazzetto Ardi has top quality, pet-friendly accommodation in Torri di Confine, between Vicenza and Verona in the Veneto region of Italy. They have their own restaurant serving the finest local food, with some of it coming from the farm’s own organic vegetable plots, vineyards and orchard groves. They have a small farm shop too so you can buy some of their various organic produce to take home, which include extra virgin olive oil and a range of organic wines, jams, tomato sauce, pickles and liqueurs. And to really take the experience home you can arrange cooking classes during your stay and learn some fabulous local recipes from the farm’s resident chef. All their rooms have a flat screen TV and WiFi throughout, and come with views of the garden or the surrounding mountains and some come with a seating area. They have plenty of nice outdoor space too, with a swimming pool in the garden, and the surrounding area is great for exploring, with hiking, cycling and golfing popular nearby (Free bicycle rental at the farm). WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A wonderful experience. The hospitality was just amazing. Carlo and Micheala were just wonderful, they couldn’t do enough. An amazing place to stay, eat, drink and make new friends. We would love to go back and would recommend a stay….” “Everything! Carlo & Micheala are wonderful and make you feel at home and very welcomed. We loved that everything eaten is from an organic source and farming. Micheala is a wonderful chef and meals are exceptional. Homemade organic wines are spectacular! 🙂 A must stay place….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT READ MORE