No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best organic agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in 2023! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Agriturismo Humile offers true romantic escape, in the heart of the Val d’Orcia, near Siena. The property is a restored 18th century farmhouse in a classic Italian rural idyll and, with just three boutique suites on offer, the atmosphere is one of great peace and tranquility. The farmhouse is beautifully designed and decorated and retains a lovely rustic ambience while not compromising on modern comforts and facilities. Outside you have a swimming pool and a hot tub at your disposal in the nicely tended gardens. The entire property is proudly eco-friendly and the farm is fully organic, producing extra virgin olive oil as well as various vegetables and herbs along permaculture principles. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have three very lovely suites to choose from, all of which are extremely spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. There is a double bed in each plus a seating/lounge area very nice private bathrooms. Two of the suites are downstairs and have their own private entrance with one being upstairs, accessed through the farmhouse, which has the advantage of having nice views over the surrounding countryside. The thoughtful interior design works beautifully in the suites and throughout the property. It is very much a boutique hotel, while also maintaining strongly its rustic farmhouse essence, and though classically minimalist it has lots of lovely little touches and careful attention to detail throughout. The agriturismo is very environmentally conscious and so they forgo air conditioning for fans (though they do have central heating in winter) and don’t have for example TVs and mini fridges in the rooms (though you are of course very welcome to use the fridge in the farm kitchen) The gardens outside are equally nice, with plenty of seating space, a swimming pool and a hot tub, and is surrounded by the olive groves and vegetable gardens that make up the farm. THE FARM: The farm is fully organic and is maintained on permaculture principles. They grow a range of fruit and vegetables here as well as herbs and medicinal plants and they produce their own excellent quality organic extra virgin olive oil. They make some great fresh fresh food at this agriturismo, their breakfasts are READ MORE
- The Villa of Permaculture is a luxury farm stay resort surrounded by lush organic orchards and vegetable gardens in Shoufeng, Hualien County, on Taiwan’s peaceful east coast. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has a range of B&B rooms and suites which are all super spacious, clean and modern, and come with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom with bathtub. Most of them will also have a balcony or terrace with an outdoor seating area too. They serve up a very good and generous organic breakfast in the morning and you can also order various other meals throughout the day. THE FARM: Outside you’ll find barbecue facilites and a children’s playground, as well as various chickens, hens and ducks around the large gardens and lake, which are beautifully tended to, just like the villa itself. It is run on permaculture principles and the hospitable owners are always willing to explain the processes involved, including their solar power systems and the water cooling pond system which serves as air conditioning in summer. THE LOCATION: You can go fishing on the lake out the front, and can get to other nearby rivers and lakes using free bicycle hire from the villa, a good choice being the lovely Liyu Lake about 12 km away. Around the mainly rural Shoufeng township you’ll find other tourist attractions too; the Taroko Gorge, or marble gorge as it is known, along with its associated national park, the Farglory Ocean Park and of course there is plenty of beautiful landscapes as well as an abundance of hot springs around the rightly famous East Rift Valley National Scenic Area. The Villa of Permaculture can arrange shuttle pick up and drop offs from various points around the area should you need, just let them know before arrival. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Very warm welcome from the staff! Excellent choice for our family….” “The villa environment is beautiful and picturesque, and they provide bicycles for leisure rides round the area – you can have a coffee at the cafe by the lake. The room is big, clean and importantly a very good quality mattress. Will go back again….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS READ MORE
- Farm Stay Le Mas de la Rose in Provence, France, offers genuine luxury in a gorgeous rural setting surrounded by 75 acres of its own lavender fields, olive groves and pine woodlands. The farm buildings date back to the 17th century and have been beautifully renovated into what is now surely one of the finest hotels in rural Provence. Their fantastic food deserves a special mention too, with much of the fruit, vegetables and herbs involved coming from the adjoining organic gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a range of rooms and suites with the larger suites being able to sleep up to four people and a self-catering apartment which has two bedrooms (one double & one twin), two bathrooms, a lounge and a kitchenette. (Check the booking page here) All the accommodation options are super comfortable and clean and with the same old world elegance you’ll find all around the property. The facilities are modern though; all come with air con, flat screen TV, WiFi and Nespresso coffee makers for example. The outside space is centered around the swimming pool and lawns where you’ll also find a hot tub and lots of seating and sun bathing space. There are tennis courts on the property too and also the organic gardens where the farm owners grow a variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs. All around the 75 acre property there is plenty of space to wander in peace among the lavender plants, olive, cypress and pine trees, and you can also hire bikes for free from the farmhouse. They have a very fine restaurant at Le Mas de la Rose which is quite highly regarded in Provence and where you can sample some beautiful fresh food, prepared and presented with style and using local, seasonal ingredients as much as possible. Breakfast (though not included in the room rate) lunch and dinner are available and will certainly not disappoint. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE LOCATION: Le Mas de la Rose sits just below the lovely town of Cavaillon, with the hugely historic city of Avignon just 30km to the READ MORE
- Near the city of Parma in the lovely green countryside of Emilia-Romagna, Italy, Agriturismo Alba Del Borgo is a family run B&B with pet-friendly accommodation on its 175 acre organic hillside farm. It’s a fully working farm with wheat fields, vineyards, orchards, vegetable & herb gardens, free range hens and some gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside. They have a range of bright, spacious and modern rooms which all come with some lovely private bathrooms, WiFi, air con and flat screen TV. There is a shared lounge area at the farmhouse plus plenty of space to relax or dine outside, from where you can enjoy some of those lovely views. The agriturismo has its own excellent organic restaurant which uses the best of their own and other local organic ingredients. There is also a farm shop where you can buy some of their various farm products to take home; home made jams, preserves, purees, sauces and plenty more. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Unconditional recommendation: Outstanding food in the restaurant with local produce. Modern, clean and comfortable rooms. Extremely friendly and accommodating staff who make you feel very welcome….” “Dinner was exceptional-Excellent food and wine- Amazing chef! Staff was extremely welcoming and very helpful. The rooms were spotless – Absolutely loved this place….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO ALBA DEL BORGO: READ MORE
- Herdade dos Grous, near Beja, Alentejo, Portugal, is a 5 Star luxury hotel on a 1700-acre organic farm estate that produces award-winning wine and olive oil and has an outdoor swimming pool in the extensive gardens, and an artificial lake on the farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of top-class suites and rooms, all of them with private bathroom, minibar, WiFi, and satellite TV, plus the suites have a spacious seating area with an open fireplace. There is a high-quality restaurant and bar on site which serves the finest local food plus all of their own award-winning wines, and a snack bar open throughout the day. Or guests can entertain themselves by playing tennis on the estate’s courts, playing billiards, table tennis, or going for a swim in the pool followed maybe by a visit to their sauna where massages are available for an extra fee. THE FARM: This huge estate has a fully working farm, breeding Alentejo cattle, merino sheep, and of course horses. They provide horse riding lessons and guided trails around the estate and the surrounding countryside, which you can also tour by bike with bike rental available at the hotel. They have extensive vineyards and olive groves too, that allow them to produce their own Herdade dos Grous award-winning branded wines and olive oil. Guests are welcome to tour the estate and the winery and to take a look at the production of the wine and olive oil, along with tasting sessions of both. Much of their produce goes into their wonderful meals and you can also buy some to take home from their on-site farm shop. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is just south of Beja in the centre of Portugal’s Alentejo region. Alentejo is the country’s undoubted rural heartland and is particularly famous for its cork and wine. The cork trees here actually produce half of the world’s supply and its wines though still not completely mainstream are growing in popularity, and its wine tourism industry has also been developing quite rapidly in recent years, with the help of estates like Herdade dos Grous. The region is not on the mainstream tourist trail, READ MORE
- Agriturismo I Moresani has quality accommodation on its 200 acre family-run organic farm near the lovely Cilento Coast, south of Naples, & Salerno, Campania. The farm is a busy place with cows, pigs, goats, horses and hens, and produces a huge range of organic food products including extra virgin olive oil, salami, sweet and salty sausages, goat’s cheese, pasta, liqueur, wine, tomato puree, honey, biscuits, flour, pulses and more. It’s an extraordinary selection and all are available to try at the farm restaurant and to buy at the farm shop. THE ACCOMMODATION: The range of accommodation at the agriturismo is equally broad and consists of three separate buildings with a total of 9 rooms (doubles, triples and quadruples) and three self catering apartments. You’ll find all clean and comfortable and with a nice rustic Italian farmhouse feel. In the grounds outside there is a swimming pool surrounded by gardens and of course beyond that the farm where you can wander through the olive groves, vineyards and vegetable gardens enjoying the peace and quiet, and all the time surrounded by the rolling green hills of this very lovely and very underrated area of rural Italy. Food is of course a major part of the experience of Agriturismo I Moresani; the breakfast is fantastic, organic and can be adapted to suit dietary restrictions. You’ll be well advised to try the restaurant in the evening too too where you can enjoy to the full some fantastic meals; genuine home-made, slow food, with most of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm itself. Active types will appreciate the horse riding (They have their own horse riding school) and various activities and excursions can be arranged in the surrounding area including hiking tours of the Cilento National Park, visits to the Unesco World Heritage archaeological sites of Paestum and Elea-Velia, boat trips around the lovely Cilento coast, cooking classes and more. THE LOCATION: Though many areas of Italy may claim such a title the Cilento Coast is a firm candidate for rural Italy’s best kept secret. The world famous Amalfi Coast draws almost all of the foreign tourists in these parts but those in the know will also take the READ MORE
- For a healthy and relaxing holiday break in the mountains of Austria’s East Tyrol region, Oberschupferhof might be a good choice. It is a self catering holiday home on a working organic farm 1,378 meters above sea level in some of the most stunning scenery this beautiful country can offer. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farmhouse is quite new but built in traditional Austrian style, with some great Tyrolean wood craftmanship on display. There is a full 300 m² of space to enjoy, and can sleep up to seven people. The interiors are all wood paneled, beautifully so, and it gives a very much alpine flavour to the house. There are four bedrooms, a large living room and dining area with cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen with, amongst other features, a traditional Tyrolean tiled stove, three bathrooms (two of which have a bathtub), four toilets, and lots of outside space including a terrace with barbecue facilities and a play area for children. You are free to wander the farm, which even has its own little chapel and where you can meet some of the friendly animals, including their Tyrolean Grey cattle, and help yourself to some of the organic fruits, vegetables, herbs and berries that grow there. You’ll find the owners friendly and hospitable too and though the accommodation is self catering they can deliver you fresh bread every morning if you so need. THE LOCATION: If you thirst for adventure and for even more stunning views you can go hiking along some of the many mountain trails around and in winter the area is a well known centre for skiing, snow boarding etc. with the Hochpustertal Valley ski area just 7 km away, (and there’s a free shuttle bus stop just 300 meters from the farmhouse). The nearest village is Außervillgraten, just over one km away where you’ll find a couple of shops and restaurants. This area is also of course very close to the Italian border and its South Tyrol region with the town of Prato Alla Drava, in Italy’s Bolzano province being just 13 km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Best holiday ever! Like a dream. Beautiful house, wonderful hosts, nature READ MORE
- Hospederia La Era is a boutique, eco-friendly, hotel surrounded by olive groves in the village of Almedinilla, near to both Cordoba and Granada, as well as the Costa del Sol, in Andalucia, Spain. It gets rave reviews from guests for its tranquil, peaceful location, its excellent organic food and the warmth, friendliness and enthusiasm of its owners. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of nicely decorated and styled rooms and suites, all of which are bright, modern and clean but retain a pleasant rustic, Andalusian farmhouse vibe, with wood beamed ceilings, antique furniture and traditional tiles alongside the air-con, flat screen TV & WiFi. They all have a seating area too, with the two level suite’s being downstairs from the bedroom. You’ll find the bathrooms in all of them particularly nice; traditional style, with coloured tiles and appealing designer sinks. Outside there are the gardens and olive groves, you’ll find a terrace, a swimming pool on the lawns with hammocks and loungers, and plenty of space for relaxing, dining and socializing, and lovely views all around. They have their own wine cellar here and the wine, and more especially the food, is a highlight. The owners have a flair for cooking and serve up some great breakfasts and evening meals using their own, and locally produced, organic and eco-friendly ingredients as much as possible. They are particularly enthusiastic about their extra virgin olive oil and can offer tasting sessions while also teaching you a bit about what goes in to its production. Note: No children and no pets allowed! THE LOCATION: Around the farm and the cute, very Andalusian, village of Almedinilla, there are olive groves, oak trees and swaths of Mediterranean forest all around the rocky hills. It is a charming area, and will appeal greatly to nature lovers. Just 14 km away is the Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve, a wonderfully wild place full of interesting plant and animal life and some superb hiking. You can drive there if you have transport or if you like set off on one of the free bikes on offer at the Hospederia. The nearest major city is Granada, a little less than an READ MORE
- Eumelia Agritourism is an organic, eco-friendly, farm stay in the Laconia region of southern Peloponnese, Greece, an area rich in historical sites, picturesque villages and enchanting rural landscapes. There is a lot to do at Eumelia, it’s a unique sustainable development agritourism and eco-tourism, and guests can partake in as much or as little as they like of such things as fruit, vegetable and herb collecting, olive oil and marmalade making, wine tasting & making, cooking & baking classes, massage therapies, yoga and natural soap making workshops. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a number of cute, ecologically friendly, cottages which have all modern comforts, including flat screen satellite TV, and are stylishly minimalist with soothing pastel shades all around. They can sleep up to four people each and all come with a lounge area with fireplace, and a well equipped kitchen where guests can cook with ingredients that they are welcome to collect from the farm. And though the accommodation is self catering there is a farm to table restaurant at the property which serves healthy organic fare all day starting with a Greek breakfast. Outside they each have their own terrace with views over the farm and the surrounding mountains, and a small private garden area. All the buildings on the farm use geothermal power for heating and cooling, and they use a standard bearing root system natural waste management, the first of its kind in the south of Greece. They also host organic & eco weddings, yoga retreats and various workshops and events for wellbeing. THE FARM: A range of organic fruit, vegetables and herbs are grown on the farm, from which they make a variety of things, including their own branded virgin olive oil (which you can buy to take home), home made wine and various other bits and pieces. They also have some animals at the farm; hens, sheep, rabbits and dogs. You can join in as much farm activity as you like with a whole host of activities to choose from depending on the season; fruit, herb and vegetable harvesting, olive and grape pressing etc. and the enthusiastic farm owners are always very happy to show guests around the READ MORE
- In the heart of the vineyards around Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy, and near to both Florence and Siena, Agriturismo Podere Campriano is a beautifully rustic, family owned organic farmstay that produces some quality wine and olive oil and offers cooking classes and winery tours. It is very much a peaceful little oasis but yet only a 5 to 10 minute walk to the town of Greve in Chianti itself. THE ACCOMMODATION: All their B&B suites and rooms (you can check your options on the booking page here), and their self catering apartment, are clean, spacious and tastefully furnished, and all have WiFi throughout. While outside in the gardens you’ll find plenty of space to relax, with a salt water swimming pool and barbecue facilities. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM, THE WINE & THE FOOD: Guests are welcome to wander the hillside vineyards and olive groves, and can also arrange guided tours of both the farm and the winery, to learn a bit about the production process and partake in tasting sessions. Their winery produces some quality organic wines as well as Bolero elixir, a unique type of grape syrup that they have been making at Agriturismo Podere Campriano for generations. The farm stay also has some helpful daily cooking classes where you can learn how to make some of the local specialities that make Tuscany, and Chianti, so famous in culinary circles. THE LOCATION: Tuscany might just claim to be Italy’s most admired region and if so Chianti could easily claim to be the Tuscany of Tuscany, so to speak. It is the very heart of the region and has a rural charm that manages to defy the masses of tourists that visit it every year. It is a place of winding roads, gentle green hills and fertile land that has been producing some of the world’s best wines and olive oil since at least medieval times. Dotted among this lovely countryside you’ll also find some classically beautiful Tuscan towns, none more so perhaps than Greve in Chianti itself, the gateway to Chianti, and the location READ MORE
- Just about an hour east of Sacramento, California and very close to the Shenendoah Valley and Amadour county wine country, this small, friendly organic farmstay produces vegetables and eggs, and visitors are welcome to get involved or just relax around the gardens. They have comfortable, homely rooms with shared bathroom and a shared lounge with TV(But no WiFi) And the owners are always happy to show their bread, jam or cheese making skills to guests and can also teach you a thing or two about planting and growing. They serve a great organic breakfast and can also make you a good lunch and dinner for an extra charge. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It’s a fantastic value for the money and we left feeling refreshed! This is our second stay here. We love the peacefulness of the farm, the comfortable accommodations (all the linens are line-dried and fresh!), the delicious food, and the gracious host. The location is very convenient to the wineries on Shenandoah Road….” “Alice the hostess was amazing. The property was beautiful. If you want the Ritz this isn’t for you. If you want cozy and comfortable off the beaten path then welcome home…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CASA DE LA PRADERA: READ MORE
- Very near Coimbra, the 5-star Quinta das Lagrimas is part agroturismo, part Royal Palace and part luxury spa hotel, and had been a quiet sanctuary for Kings and Emperors for centuries, before recently opening its doors to paying guests. It is also the place where one of Portugal’s most infamous love stories took place; the story of Pedro & Inês. This was the XIVth-century love affair between Prince Pedro and Inês de Castro which lurched, as they all do, from deep romance to deep tragedy when Inês was murdered on the orders of King Alfonso, Pedro’s father. This famous story inspired the name of the property; Quinta das Lagrimas/The Estate of Tears, and these days it offers superb luxury in a setting that is uniquely atmospheric and compelling. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a great choice of B&B rooms and suites, ranging from more standard doubles to superb, top-of-the-range, suites. Even the most ‘basic’ of rooms though are lovingly styled and come with a real touch of class. It is a five-star hotel and you can expect the best in comfort and facilities but Quinta das Lagrimas differs in that it is a grand, stately property with a romantic, cultured, air that is impossible to find in more modern hotels. It is a joy to just wander around and soak in the atmosphere. Add to that the extensive botanical gardens outside with so many rare plant species from around the world, the excellent spa facilities, the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the nine-hole on-site golf course, and the two award-winning gourmet restaurants, and you really have a break to remember. The seasonal restaurants serve up organic food that is locally sourced as much as possible, ‘ Market Cuisine’ they like to call it here, but with much of the herbs, vegetables, and fruits being sourced even closer, on the grounds themselves, picked fresh from the organic ‘Chef’s Garden’. THE LOCATION: Quinta das Lagrimas is just outside the charming university city of Coimbra, in the centre north of Portugal, roughly half way between Lisbon and Porto. Coimbra was once Portugal’s capital and has an enormous wealth of medieval history, including Quinta das Lagrimas itself READ MORE
- Tenuta Santa Tecla is a serene organic agriturismo in a wonderful location outside the town of Acireale, near to both Taormina and Catania, Sicily, and close too to the Mt. Etna National Park. It sits on a hillside just 2km from the Mediterranean and has some stunning sea views. The farm itself produces a huge range of certified organic fruits and vegetables, including mandarin oranges, lemons and grapefruit and it also makes its own very good brand of extra virgin olive oil. They also have farm animals which guests are welcome to meet including hens, geese, donkeys and a few rare, in this part of the world anyway, Tibetan goats. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice self catering apartments and B&B rooms and suites, all of which are boutique hotel standard in terms of style, comfort, cleanliness, as well as facilities which include air con, mini bar, satellite LCD TV’s, and stylish bathrooms with walk in showers. One room, the ‘deluxe room’ also comes with its own whirlpool spa bath. The apartments can sleep up to four people and have all the above plus a spacious lounge area and a fully equipped kitchen. There is also a wellness centre at the property which includes a sauna/Turkish bath, a yoga area and massage services. Out in the beautifully tended traditional Mediterranean gardens there is a swimming pool, plenty of sun loungers and seating, a children’s play area and an archery range. The breakfast at the agriturismo is top class, much of their organic ingredients come fresh from the farm, and they are always happy to cater for dietary restrictions and special requests. THE FARM: Originally the agriturismo’s main focus was their extensive lemon orchards, this they extended in later years to include many other types of citrus fruits, and vegetables. All of their produce is certified organic and being keen gardeners, as well as farmers, the owners also have a botanic garden where you can see a huge variety of native and non native plant species, all of which are carefully marked and described individually. There are animals on site too; donkeys, goats, hens and geese, with a mini petting zoo which READ MORE
- Solheimar Eco-Village is a special kind of farm stay near Reykjavik, Iceland. It is, as the name suggests, not just a farm but an entire community, with strong ecological principles and an artistic, cultured, atmosphere. In terms of farming they grow organic fruit and vegetables which you can buy in the village shop to cook with or to take home, and they also have the distinction of cultivating Iceland’s only organic forestry plantation. But that is only a small part of the story, they organize a huge range of activities and workshops at the village where you can learn about sustainability and permaculture amongst other things and create everything from ceramics and carpentry pieces to herbal shampoos and candles. Cultural events are organized too, involving music, theater or sports for example. All in all a stay at Solheimar can be a fully immersive, active experience if you so choose, or if not it is also a terrific place to unwind, and to meet some interesting, idealistic, people from around the world in a nice communal atmosphere. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of single and double rooms plus a couple of one double bedroom self catering apartments that than sleep a total of four using the sofa bed in the living room. A self service breakfast is included in all the accommodation options and there are also communal kitchen facilities which you are free to use throughout the day, a well as the sociable shared lounge. There is Wifi all over, and in the gardens you’ll find plenty of outdoor seating, BBQ facilities, and a children’s playground.Around the village there are the organic forest plantations which have many little trails down to the Ölfusá river and all around, and are a pleasure to explore. You’ll also find a host of facilities within the village too that you are welcome to use; a grocery & gift shop and a bakery & café/restaurant, where you can dine or take home some of their own homegrown and home made foods, with vegan and non-vegan options. There is also a sports hall & gym, an outdoor thermal pool, a hot tub, a church, a READ MORE
- The very highly rated Agriturismo Arco di Sole has a range of self catering apartments in a converted farmhouse on its olive oil and wheat producing organic farm in the heart of Puglia/Apulia, Italy, just 10 minutes outside the town of Martina Franca. All their comfortable and clean apartments come with air conditioning and WiFi, kitchenette, and a seating area with flat screen TV. Though the accommodation is self catering a fantastic breakfast is provided every morning in the main dining room of the farmhouse. The white limestone house is surrounded by some very nice gardens and guests are welcome to wander around the farm where the friendly owners are always happy to explain about the making of the farm’s produce. They can provide other services too; child minding, laundry, airport/local town shuttle services, grocery delivery, tours etc. etc. And if you tire of the farm eventually the surrounding area is beautiful to explore and for that you can also hire bikes direct from the farmhouse. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Amazing host, very authentic accommodation, felt more like a home, beautiful surroundings away from the crowds. Wonderful experience, will be back!!….” “We absolutely loved the place. The apartment was beautifully decorated and with everything you may need. The owner welcomed us with coffee and water and she even baked fresh focaccia and bought artisan ice-creams for our children. Even the shampoos were organic….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO ARCO DI SOLE: READ MORE
- Agroturismo Turmaden des Capita is a top quality farm stay in a restored 19th-century traditional Menorcan farm house surrounded by limousin cattle, horses, bee hives, olive trees and vegetable plots on its 75 hectare organic, eco-friendly farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: The entire house can be rented or individual rooms, which have a flat screen TV and WiFi and access to the shared kitchen and lounge. And outside there is a nice terrace with outdoor seating, a swimming pool and barbecue facilities. THE FARM: The organic, eco-friendly farm contains limousin cattle, horses, bee hives and olive trees. Adjacent there is also a small area of protected oak forest, and, quite uniquely, is the site of the ruins of a small necropolis typical of the ancient Menorcan Pretalayotic culture, which dates back to between 3,000 and 1,600 BC. THE LOCATION: The farm lies in an area known as “Es Plans d’Alaior”, between the villages of Alaior and Mercadal in the centre of the Island and is about 20 minutes by car to Mahon city and airport, with the nearest beach being about 15 minutes away. Bikes can be hired from the farm and you can also arrange horse riding too. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Central location in the island, delicious breakfast, super comfortable room, nice swimming pool and friendly staff! I definitely recommend and would go back again!….” “An experience you can’t afford to miss. Where to begin? What an amazing experience! What a place! But more importantly what a nice couple who are running this establishment….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGROTURISMO TURMADEN DES CAPITA: READ MORE