No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best organic agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in United Kingdom in 2021! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Ystumgwern is a friendly organic farm stay in Snowdonia, North Wales, offering luxury self catering accommodation in converted barns around a renovated 15th-century traditional stone farmhouse. It is very near the golden beaches of the Cambrian coast and within the boundaries of the spectacular Snowdonia National Park. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has a range of stylish self catering converted barns that can fit up to five people per unit. They are all fully central heated, all have their own private entrance, a lounge & dining area with TV and DVD player, varying numbers of bedrooms and bathrooms, and a modern kitchen. There is a children’s play area and games room at the farmhouse with a pool table, tables tennis and plenty of games for kids. THE FARM: The farm is a very large, working organic farm with flocks of sheep and some goats. It has a full 1,000 acres of farmland in a lovely setting overlooking the sandy beaches of the Cambrian coast. THE LOCATION: The location is simply wonderful; it has the Snowdonia National Park and its rugged mountains and valleys to the east and north; undoubtedly some of Britain’s best scenery, and very much a nature lovers paradise with plenty of trails of varying degrees of difficulty for hiking and mountain biking. The Rhinog mountain range is the nearest mountain range to the farmstay, there you can lose yourself in some spectacular terrain; visit Cwm Bychan with its peaceful lake and Roman Steps, or the rocky mountains around Cwm Nantcol with some beautiful waterfalls and quiet woodland full of undisturbed wildlife. The Snowdonia Mountain Railway comes highly recommended. It is a relaxing train ride that runs through some really jaw dropping scenery around the mountains and high above the valleys. To the south and west of the farmstay there is a fantastic ten mile stretch of beach that runs between the pretty towns of Harlech and Barmouth. Harlech has much history and is famous for its impressive hilltop castle and is also the site of the Royal St. David’s golf course. Barmouth has a lovely setting overlooking Cardigan Bay on the estuary of the River Mawddach and both it and Harlech READ MORE
- On the Somerset, Dorset borders, Toomer farm has B&B rooms in its lovely, Elizabethan era, country manor house, surrounded by 500 acres of prime farmland, and an adjoining equestrian centre. The property is steeped in history; it is rumoured locally that Elizabeth I once stayed here on her travels through the West Country, it is also nearby Thomas Hardy Country, and a stay here feels something like a gentle step back in time. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of comfortable B&B rooms which have an old style elegance in keeping with the atmosphere of the property. Outside there are some lovely old walled gardens, carp ponds and a dove cote. You’ll be treated to a fine, traditional English breakfast every morning too in the dining room. The huge farm these days produces a lot of organic beef and corn. It has horse stables which also date back hundreds of years and the farm itself is sometimes used as a venue for show jumping. Guests can organize horse riding around the farm too and are welcome to bring their own horses, there is good fishing to be enjoyed in the local area and this too can be easily arranged from the farm. THE LOCATION: Toomer is just outside the cute village of Henstridge, with the nearest larger town being Sherborne, about 6 miles away. The countryside in this part of England is beautifully idyllic; classic West Country terrain of rolling green hills and sleepy villages. Blackmore Vale is a lovely place for countryside walks and very close to the farmstay. Nearby too you can find such sights as Sherborne Castle, the spectacular Longleat House and its adjoining Safari Park, plus plenty more, just ask the helpful farmstay owners for advice and recommendations. The farm stay is also near both the Dorset and Cranborne Chase Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, about 15 minutes from the town of Yeovil, about 45 minutes from Glastonbury, and about an hour from Taunton. Golfers will have a choice of four different courses in the area; at Sherborne, Wincanton Racecourse (also horse racing), Yeovil and Folke. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A perfect night’s stay. The host was READ MORE
- A classic West Country retreat between Taunton and Bridgwater in the heart of beautiful Somerset; Hunstile Organic Farm has a mixture of B&B and self catering accommodation in a wonderfully atmospheric 15th-century farmhouse surrounded by green fields where the friendly owners keep a number of dairy cattle, pigs and around the farmhouse, hens. They also grow vegetables and medicinal herbs on their fully organic farm, and they serve an award winning breakfast each morning with much of the ingredients coming straight from the farm. All their rooms and self catering apartments are cosy, clean and tastefully furnished, all with private bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi, and there’s a nice shared lounge at the property too, where you can get drinks and snacks all day. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “100% would stay again…in fact, I have just booked again! Beautiful scenery, very friendly staff, room was spacious and the shower was absolutely to die for. Wish I could’ve stayed a bit longer and seen the pigs/chickens/animals, but had to rush off for work….” “Amazing!! The whole place has a lovely wholesome feel to it, will come back again!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT THE HUNSTILE ORGANIC FARM: READ MORE
- This high quality, organic farm stay is in the heart of the Wiltshire Cotswolds, England, near to some famously beautiful villages like Castle Combe, Lacock and Corsham, and less than 20 miles from the city of Bath. The Accommodation: The accommodation is in the form of cosy self catering cottages for up to five people. Though in rustic, traditional style on the outside inside they they modern and clean with a lounge area with flat screen TV, WiFi and a log fire, and access to a fully equipped kitchen. The accommodation can be self catering but an excellent complimentary breakfast is still delivered to your door every morning, with some of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm. Outside in the terraces and gardens there is plenty of seating, a barbecue area and tennis courts. The Farm: The farm is a working organic farm with herds of cattle, sheep and goats. They also have some horses with stables in the courtyard at the back of the farmhouse. Horse riding trips can be arranged and you can also hire bikes for free at the farmhouse. The Location: Wiltshire and the Cotswolds have long been synonymous with beautiful countryside and are today one of England’s most popular destinations for upmarket rural tourism. The Cotswolds are wonderful to explore and contain some of England’s prettiest small towns including the famous Castle Combe, about If you’re a fan of films and TV series you might be interested to know that the village of Lacock, only about six miles from the farm, was used as a location for the first two Harry Potter films, the village of Corsham, about the same distance away, was used to film the BBC series Poldark, while, closest of all; in the village of Castle Combe, Steven Spielberg filmed some scenes for his 2011 movie War Horse. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Superb in every way: Very warm, helpful welcome, and delighted to feel part of the family exercising and looking after their beautiful horses. A special place and rare to find breakfast served from 6am! Great to see the DEFRA organic mark for local produce…..” “A lovely cosy cottage on READ MORE
- Just outside the lovely village of Godshill, this is a very peaceful Isle of Wight farmstay with self catering accommodation on a lovely organic farm surrounded by lush green countryside. The Accommodation: They have lovely self catering cottages as well as a glamping style shepherds hut on the farm. You’ll find them all to be clean, comfortable and tastefully furnished. The cottages have two and three bedrooms, a lounge area with flat screen TV and WiFi, bathrooms and a private entrance. The Shepherds Hut is one double bedroom and though obviously a little tight on space it still has a small kitchenette and seating area, and a wood burning stove. It has hot water too and its own private compostable toilet, and you are welcome to use the shower and kitchen facilities at the farmhouse. Though the accommodation is self catering a nice breakfast can be arranged at the main farmhouse each morning for an extra charge. The Farm: The farm is particularly nice, with classic Isle of Wight meadow fields, an orchard grove and a range of animals including horses, sheep, llamas and pigs. There is plenty of outdoor space to relax around the farm too and guests can explore as much as they like and get to meet some of the animals. You’ll find a millpond at the farm too which attracts a wide variety of wildfowl. The Location: The Isle Of Wight, and particularly this location, has much to offer the visitor. The farmstay is right outside the picturesque village of Godshill and within easy reach of many attractions, and a good base for many activities; country walks, cycling, coarse angling, horse riding and golf. The Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary for example, is a nice, novel day out, especially for children, and just a mile away from the farmstay, while the Ventnor Botanic Garden is about five miles away. The chalk cliffs and downs of the lovely Tennyson Coast, and the Isle of Wight Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty too are less than 20 minutes drive. Golfers can use the nearby Ventnor golf course, and there is also a horse riding school in the local area, just ask READ MORE
- Outside the market town of Llandysul, in the rolling green hills of South West Wales, Nantgwynfaen Organic Farm Stay B&B has a range of B&B and self catering accommodation in its lovely old style farmhouse. THE ACCOMMODATION: All the rooms and its self catering cabin have a TV, WiFi and private bathroom with a bathtub, and the cabin also has a kitchen and lounge. At the farmhouse you’ll also find a games room with table tennis, a pool table and darts board, and also a nice dining and lounge area. Nantgwynfaen is a small working farm with its own collection of hens, sheep and pigs. In the mornings they serve an excellent traditional organic breakfast, using fresh eggs from the farm alongside homemade bread, cockles and Welsh rarebit amongst others. The helpful owners are always happy to arrange equally quality evening meals for you too, as well as hampers for the self catering guests, just let them know. They also have a very good organic farm shop where you can buy some of their own homemade food as well as a nice choice of other organic food products sourced from local farms; everything from prawns, fish and speciality pork sausages to traditionally dry cured bacon, beef burgers and various fruit and vegetables. The Location: In terms of location Nantgwynfaen Organic Farm B&B is about 14 miles from Cardigan Bay and about 20 miles from the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, and all around, and including the farm, the countryside is beautifully peaceful and green. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Absolutely amazing place..second time visitor. Will definitely go again next year. The breakfast was wonderful and the surrounding area was so peaceful. Short drive to the beach, and a walk along the coastal path. Amanda and Ken are very helpful and kind as well. Certainly recommend staying here, once you stay, you will definitely come back again….” “Luxury five star comfort in a warm, friendly old-world farmhouse setting – idyllic all round. The breakfasts were stunning with a fabulous choice of organic freshly cooked produce. Hosts were exceptionally helpful and friendly….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT READ MORE
- Near the lovely city of Bath, Ivy Cottage is a very cute and cosy farm cottage stay on a large, Duchy of Cornwall owned, organic farm surrounded by the peaceful green hills of rural North Somerset. THE ACCOMMODATION: The cottage is fully self contained with a kitchen, double/twin bedroom, bathroom, a comfortable lounge area with flat screen TV, DVD player and Wifi, plus there is also a very nice outdoor terrace & seating area with lovely views over the surrounding countryside. The cottage is self catering but the helpful farm owners can provide you with a good breakfast if you want, just let them know. Children are allowed, and they can fix up an extra bed or crib for you for an extra GBP 20 per night. But pets are not allowed. The farm which is leased from the Duchy of Cornwall is a fully working organic farm set out over a large area of prime agricultural land. There are over 300 acres of it in fact, and it is home to herds of beef cattle and sheep as well as patches of old woodland and small brooks. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is, as mentioned, only fifteen minutes from the great Roman spa city of Bath, very much one of Britain’s loveliest urban areas and full of historical interest. The North Somerset countryside around it is true West Country, with a blissful rural charm to be found among its rolling hills and quaint little villages. If you feel like getting in the car and touring this lovely area, you’ll be in driving distance of plenty of sights from the cottage; the spectacular Longleat House in neighbouring Wiltshire, with its famous safari park for example, Stourhead and its lake and gardens, as well as the picturesque village of Lacock where many well known films and TV series have been filmed. And of to the west the Mendock Hills and the iconic, historical town of Glastonbury. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Such a lovely little place. Absolutely everything you could need provided in this little cottage. Very cosy and could sit out at table and chairs to eat, have a drink and admire the stunning views….” READ MORE
- This luxury, boutique, organic farm stay has over forty acres of conservation land just outside Bath near where Somerset meets Gloucestershire in the beautiful South Cotswolds. It offers spacious, stylish courtyard accommodation around a beautifully restored old Cotswold manor house and you can expect high standards of comfort and service. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of accommodation from double rooms to luxury suites with private lounge, or the larger, more family friendly cottage suite. You’ll find all modern conveniences here, including flat screen TV with satellite channels, WiFi, ipod dock, music system etc.. Their very delicious breakfast can be served butler-style to your room every morning, with cooked and continental options that are sourced locally and include organic bacon and sausages from the farm’s own Oxford and Sandy pigs. The hotel also provide a wide range of services including a business centre, room service, concierge service, private check-in/check-out etc. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM: The farm is a fully working organic farm that blends seamlessly into the beautiful Cotswolds countryside. The guests are free to roam the farm which has herds of sheep, ponies and some relatively uncommon Oxford and Sandy pigs, which produce a famously succulent bacon which you can try for breakfast. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is roughly equidistance between Bath and Bristol down a country lane in the heart of the South Cotswolds. There are many nice villages in the surrounding area and you’ll have a choice of traditional country pubs as well as some good restaurants and gastro pubs. Upton Cheney for example, would be the nearest to the farm at about a mile down the road, and is a lovely traditional village which is also famous for its hot chilli farm, which you can visit for farm tours and tasting sessions. The owners at Britton’s provide an informal concierge service and will have plenty of good recommendations for things to see and do in the local area. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautiful set of buildings in the countryside, stunning conversion of outbuildings to provide accommodation. The interior decor is sophisticated READ MORE
- A great base for exploring the Snowdonia National Park, in beautiful North Wales, Tyddyn Du Farm Stay has a range of luxury cottage suites with hot tubs on its large organic farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: It’s B&B but all the accommodation comes with a fully equipped kitchenette, and though they are in beautifully traditional Welsh farmhouse style with exposed wooden beams and stone walls, they still have all modern comforts. They are spacious, very comfortable and come with flat screen TV and ipod docking station as standard plus a spa bath/jacuzzi in the bathroom. THE FARM: It’s an organic farm with the main business being sheep farming, but they also keep alpacas, mini goats, hens and a couple of shetland ponies. The animals are all friendly and the farm owners are always happy to show guests around, and let them feed the animals, collect eggs etc. THE LOCATION: The surrounding area , Snowdonia National Park, is famously beautiful with the U.K’s highest mountain Mt. Snowdon just about 30 miles away. Llyn Trawsfynydd Lake is close by too and the whole region is a hikers and nature lovers paradise. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “I can’t think of a single reason not to stay here! Beautiful cottage, very friendly and helpful host. Stunning location. I would absolutely love to stay here again, had the most relaxing weekend ever. Perfect stay….” “The accommodation was lovely, spacious and included little extras like fresh milk, eggs and a bath jacuzzi. The views were exquisite and the location was perfect. This was definitely the best place we stayed on our trip!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TYDDYN DU FARM: READ MORE
- In the village of Straid, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland, 15 minutes from the Giants Causeway and less than a half an hour from Belfast, Ballylagan guesthouse has comfortable accommodation in a 19th century farmhouse on a working organic farm. It has its own farm shop too and tea room with outside seating. All their rooms are spacious and comfortable with flat screen TV, WiFi and en-suite bathroom. They serve a great breakfast every morning, plus you can get various light lunches and snacks in the tea room later in the day.No There is a tennis court nearby and the farm owners can organize bike hire for exploring the surrounding area. READ MORE