No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best organic agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in United States in 2020! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Hidden among the Sangre De Cristo Mountains, near Taos, in the north of New Mexico, this is a peaceful and charming ecological farm stay with a number of self catering cabins on its 40 acre goji berry farm which also has a number of hens, sheep and goats. The old style cabins are rustic, homely and tastefully furnished. Outside the bedroom(s) you’ll find a well equipped kitchen, a lounge area and bathroom with a bathtub. The area around the farm is beautifully quiet and peaceful, surrounded by forest and mountains it gives a feeling of solitude that is both calming and inspiring; the type of place where creative types might come on retreat. It’s only about 15 minutes drive from the little town of Taos though, while the Taos Ski Valley and Red River can be reached in about a half hour. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “I love the whole farm setting. Chickens, llamas, goats, fruits, vegetables and the incredible quietness is what we needed it. Fully rested from stress. The little cabins were awesome, slept like a baby. The quietness of everything was exactly what I was looking for. Felt very connected with Nature and God. Breakfast was awesome and coffee was delightful. I will be back, for sure….” “Fabulous. It was super fun! Never stayed on a farm before… much better experience than I was expecting….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TAOS GOJI FARM: READ MORE
- Paradise farm is a friendly, homely, organic farm stay near Miami, Florida and just 10 minute’s drive from the Everglades National Park. The farmstay is an interesting place, it produces a range of organic vegetables, fruits, herbs and even edible flowers which they sell to local restaurants and specialist food outlets. Though it’s beside the town of Homestead and all modern conveniences, it is a wholly peaceful rural retreat full of tropical plants and wildlife and makes for a very relaxing break. The Accommodation: They have a choice of four self catering cottages and bungalows for up to eight people. All of them are spacious, clean and though well equipped and modern they fit very nicely into the surrounding nature filled gardens and farm. You’ll have a full kitchen there plus a lounge & dining area and varying numbers of bedrooms, and there is WiFi throughout. The Farm: The farm and gardens are beautifully designed with a gazebo and a natural pool and contain many exotic plant species and local wildlife, especially birdlife. The farm is small but produces a good amount of organic produce; ginger, mint and basil, oyster mushrooms, many root vegetables, a range of tropical fruit including bananas, mangoes, avocados and carambola, and honey. The farm produce is well known in the Miami area and they sell to some of the city’s top restaurants as well as local food stores. The owners are enthusiastic organic farmers who are always happy to show guests around the farm and let them sample some of their healthy produce. The Location: As mentioned the farmstay is near Miami, about 40 miles in fact and so is pretty easy to reach. It READ MORE
- 6000 feet high up in canyon country, and with the stars at night as bright as ever you will see, Zion Mountain Guest Ranch has a range of upscale lodges and cabins on its historical ranch which borders the Zion National Park near Springdale, South Utah, U.S.A. It even has its own buffalo herd and is a perfect place for horseback riding vacations. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their accommodation consists of individual cabins and lodges that are rustic in style but spacious, modern, clean and comfortable, all of them coming with a private bathroom with bath, a fireplace, TV with satellite channels, and cooking facilities from basic kitchenettes to fully equipped kitchens. There is a sociable lounge and restaurant area at the main ranch house too where they serve meals all day and the food here is really first class, with much of the ingredients coming from the farm’s organic fruit and vegetable gardens. Note: There is WiFi but only in the communal lounge/dining area. THE FARM & RANCH: They have a small organic farm at Zion Mountain with an orchard, vegetable plots and some hens and chickens, but of course the main attraction here is the ranch, where a herd of buffalo roam as well as dozens of horses. There is plenty of horseback riding on offer at Zion, for all levels and they have guided rides along some lovely trails around the ranch and farther out into the park. The terrain isn’t too difficult but it is scenic, extraordinary peaceful, and makes for an experience not to be missed. You can book trail rides from one to four hours, which can include a picnic at the edge of one of those classic READ MORE
- Just about an hour east of Sacramento, California and very close to the Shenendoah Valley and Amadour county wine country, this small, friendly organic farmstay produces vegetables and eggs, and visitors are welcome to get involved or just relax around the gardens. They have comfortable, homely rooms with shared bathroom and a shared lounge with TV(But no WiFi) And the owners are always happy to show their bread, jam or cheese making skills to guests and can also teach you a thing or two about planting and growing. They serve a great organic breakfast and can also make you a good lunch and dinner for an extra charge. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It’s a fantastic value for the money and we left feeling refreshed! This is our second stay here. We love the peacefulness of the farm, the comfortable accommodations (all the linens are line-dried and fresh!), the delicious food, and the gracious host. The location is very convenient to the wineries on Shenandoah Road….” “Alice the hostess was amazing. The property was beautiful. If you want the Ritz this isn’t for you. If you want cozy and comfortable off the beaten path then welcome home…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CASA DE LA PRADERA: READ MORE
- In the mountain valley town of Kingfield, along the Appalachian Trail in the heart of rural Maine, Mountain Village Farmhouse has B&B accommodation on a small plot of land that is home to numerous hens, geese and ducks from which the friendly owners collect and sell organic eggs. All the rooms at the farmhouse are bright, clean and comfortable and there is also a cosy lounge area with an open fireplace. They do a great breakfast too, with plenty of choice, including of course, eggs from the farm’s hens plus things like organic pancakes and very good organic coffee. The surrounding area is famously beautiful and popular for hiking and winter sports, the Sugarloaf Mountain ski resort is less than 20 miles away for example, and with it being right on the Appalachian Trail there’s plenty of great hiking too. READ MORE
- The first urban farm project on FarmStayPlanet, Crosby Street Hotel is in the heart of Lower Manhattan’s Soho district and so could never be accused of being some kind of rural escape. It might not be a farmhouse exactly but it does have a small farm as a part of the growing movement of urban farming. It is a top of the range, luxury hotel with a twist; there is a small but very functional farm on the 12th floor roof top terrace producing a good range of organic fruit, vegetables and herbs that end up in the kitchen of their very fine restaurant. And if that wasn’t enough it also has some hens, there to lay what surely must be Manhattan’s freshest eggs. THE ACCOMMODATION: The hotel is large with 89 rooms in total, all of them are bright (floor to ceiling windows), modern and the height of comfort and cool urban style. They range from standard doubles to sumptuous two bedroom suites, all of which are individually styled by someone showing a real flair for interior design. None will disappoint in almost any way, though prices are of course high. The common areas are equally plush with two courtyard gardens and a drawing room, and the above mentioned restaurant of course too. It is always busy and serves up some of Soho’s best, and freshest (see above) food in a nice casual atmosphere. For extra buzz there is the Crosby Bar which has a reputation for excellent cocktails and for being a generally fun place to spend the evening. There is a top class gym at the hotel too and in the basement, a state of the art READ MORE
- Outside Mendocino village in Northern California, Brewery Gulch is a luxury B&B inn with an emphasis on great fresh food, much of the ingredients of which come from their own, on and off site, organic fruit, vegetable and herb gardens, plus other local organic farms. It has an enviable hillside setting overlooking the ocean and surrounded by meadow fields and woodlands, and the property itself is beautifully designed and spares nothing in terms of quality or comfort. All their 10 rooms come with a fireplace, work desk, flat screen cable TV, ipod docking station and WiFi. A fabulous breakfast is included, as is an equally good wine and light dinner buffet in the evenings. The staff are always friendly and attentive and there’s plenty of space to relax around the property with a games room, a library and 10 acres of outside space to explore. You can also arrange massage services too. Note: No children under 12 and no pets! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We HATED to leave. One feels completely welcome and at home from the very first step on the property. They have anticipated every possible need to make one’s stay a true pleasure….” “The wine hour/food was excellent! Views are phenomenal and the property is gorgeous!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BREWERY GULCH INN: READ MORE