No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best pet friendly/dog friendly agriturismo farm stays & ranch stays in New South Wales, Australia in 2021! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- In the centre of New South Wales, and not far from the Australian capital Canberra, Moorallie Farm, has the lovely Adelong Creek running through it and has peace, quiet and the joys of nature in abundance. The whole region is famously great for hiking and fishing with the beautiful Snowy Mountains and Kosciuszko National Park very nearby, and the farm itself has cattle, sheep and hens, grows apples, figs and pears and even breeds labrador puppies! Their clean and comfortable self catering cottage has a lounge with TV, full kitchen, private bathrooms, with a bath. Outside, in the large gardens you’ll find BBQ facilities as well as a swimming pool and even a tennis court. It’s self catering but the very friendly owners are happy to provide you with a breakfast starter pack on arrival. Note: No WiFi available. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “One of the loveliest places I have ever stayed!…” “Such a gorgeous view and surrounding country. The host family was so friendly and welcoming….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MOORALLIE COTTAGE FARM STAY: READ MORE
- Hillview Farm is a fun, family friendly and pet friendly farm experience between Sydney and Melbourne, just a half an hour from Wagga Wagga NSW, and two hours from Canberra. It has a huge range of accommodation on nearly 1000 acres of farm and bushland which is home to farm animals such as alpacas, sheep, cattle and hens as well as lots of local wildlife. There is a swimming pool and tennis courts in the gardens too. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation consists of farm cottages and lodges and two glamping safari tents. Check out all your options out on the booking page here. The tents are cleverly designed as safari huts equipped with an outside veranda, and so don’t look much like tents until you get up close. The mainly wooden interiors are equally surprising; they are plush and stylish and though the tents are large they have a cosy, comfortable feel. Outside there is a veranda with table and chairs overlooking the vast farm. The self catering, self contained cottages come with either one or two double bedrooms while the lodge has four double bedrooms and can be rented out as a whole unit or by the room. All have that classic Aussie farm cottage look about them and are modern, clean, comfortable and well equipped inside. All of the accommodation is self catering, with either your own kitchen or if just renting a room; a shared kitchen, but a good breakfast is provided every morning, included in the room rate, with continental options as well as classic bacon and eggs. You can also order hearty, home-made classic meals to be cooked for you during the day, desserts, soups and salads too. They have plenty of options but request that you place your orders a few days in advance. BBQ packs, and things like wine and cheese platters can also be ordered and all the accommodation comes with barbecue facilities. The property is a mix of farmland and bushland with the farm being home to alpacas, sheep, cattle and hens and the bushland to kangaroos and lots of other native wildlife. Guests are welcome to wander around and meet some READ MORE
- The Donnybrook Eco-Retreat is an off-grid property that provides luxury, safari style, glamping tents in 100 acres of gorgeously peaceful, lush Hunter Valley countryside. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are three tents in total, all of which are doubles with queen size bed. One, the Billabong tent is self-contained with its own kitchenette, and sits by itself by a dam while the other two, the Valley View & Hill View, sit near each other on a small hillside. The latter two tents are linked by raised decks and separated by a lovely cedar clad yurt which has a well equipped kitchen and dining area for the use of guests in both tents. If looking for splendid isolation some might find them a little too close to each other and so will be happier with the Billabong tent, but they do allow for some degree of socializing with other guests if you so wish. Check out your options on the booking page here. The accommodation is self catering but a farm fresh breakfast pack is included in the rate and, as the name suggests, features some organic products straight from their own farm. You’ll find the surrounds remarkably peaceful, especially if you’re coming from Sydney. Feel free to wander around the 100 acres of bush and grassland with its farm animals; sheep, ducks, miniature goats and hens, and a huge amount of local wildlife. You can take a swim in the indoor swimming pool (seasonal), borrow a bike from the retreat, go kayaking or fishing too, and of course there is lots to see in the surrounds; the iconic Hunter Valley. Note: There is no Wifi at the retreat. THE LOCATION: Donnybrook Eco is close to the Hunter River and within a half an hour’s drive of some of the most well known towns in the area; Maitland, Paterson and Morpeth for eg., as well as lots of its most famous wineries and restaurants. The journey by car from Sydney should take less than two hours. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Such a lovely spot with a great view, such a relaxing and calm change from living in the city. We booked a hot air balloon READ MORE
- On the edge of the outback in New South Wales, Australia, this pet friendly farm stay, halfway between Sydney and Adelaide, is a great way to experience an authentic Australian sheep station and large farm producing irrigated crops. THE ACCOMMODATION: All cottages have modern comforts including five star bedding, air conditioning and heating. Full kitchen and dining facilities for self catering with dinner hampers also available. Full breakfast hampers are included free of charge in the rate for the one and two bedroom cottages. THE FARM: Corynnia Station is an old working station and farm tours with your hosts are usually available. There is also a magnificent garden oasis with a swimming pool and tennis courts. You’ll find pushbikes and friendly animals, bushwalking, amazing 360 degree skies perfect for star gazing as well as paddock picnics and campfires during the cooler months. THE LOCATION: Guests can travel by car – no 4×4 vehicle required – or they can fly direct by private plane to the Corynnia Station Airstrip. Guests need to bring a full tank of fuel because there is no fuel supply available within 65 kilometres of Corynnia Station. Do not use GPS as it will not give you correct travel times and directions. Corynnia Farm Station is one hours drive from Hay and 45 minutes from Griffith. Full, detailed directions will be given after reservation. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The station was awesome. Felt relaxed and was such a beautiful place to stay the sunrise and sunset….” “Wonderful cottage stay in a beautiful setting. Can only recommend!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CORYNNIA STATION FARM STAY: READ MORE
- The Heavens offers luxury cottages with spa baths on its own 160 acre, blissfully peaceful, slice of Kangaroo Valley countryside. It is very much a place to relax and completely unwind, and can make a tempting romantic getaway from Sydney, though it also happily caters for families too. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are two one-bedroom and one two-bedroom cottages to choose from. All are spacious and fully contained with top of the range kitchen facilities, lounge with satellite TV, comfortable beds and spa baths/jacuzzis in the bathrooms. They all offer plenty of privacy and solitude and, from the verandah outside, you have lovely views over the surrounding farmland, and your own barbecue facilities. Check out all the options on the booking page here. The cottages overlook the farm where you’ll find alpacas, goats, pigs, hens, ducks and guinea fowl as well as a huge amount of the wildlife that Kangaroo Valley is famous for; kangaroos of course, plus wallaroos, wombats, wallabies, echidnas and plenty more. Guests are welcome to stroll around the farm and meet some of the animals go hiking around the bush or treat themselves to a massage package from their on-call professional masseuses. THE LOCATION: The Heavens is just 6km from Kangaroo Valley town and the whole area has loads to offer the outdoors types; horse riding, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, rock climbing, fishing etc., and the scenery is, famously, simply gorgeous all around. Kangaroo Valley has plenty to offer food and wine lovers too. There are quite a few wineries which offer wine tours in the surrounding area and some lovely small towns with plenty of food culture, farmers markets etc. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Refreshing, relaxing, romantic, just perfect for what we needed. Thank you. The complete experience was exceptional, the walks, the room, the view, the service and the perfect place to feel away from home and be self isolated. My partner ended up having emergency dental surgery and the owners checked in to see how the patient was doing. Would have stayed longer if we could but we aim to come back very soon hopefully. It was exactly what we needed nature, peace and READ MORE
- Beside Barrington Tops World Heritage Area and the ancient Gondwana rainforest in New South Wales, Australia, The Tops is an award winning organic farmstay on a 2,000 acre estate. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their accommodation is in the form of self contained, self catering cabins which are super comfortable and come with a full kitchen, a lounge with fireplace, bathroom with spa bath, and flat screen TV and WiFi. In the extensive grounds outside you’ll also find an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. The food here is another big attraction, with most of the ingredients coming direct from the farm or from other local organic farms, and they specialize in a variety of Sri-Lankan curries as well as other more mainstream Aussie food. Vegetarians will be well taken care of too, as will anyone with other dietary restrictions. It’s open for breakfast 7 days a week and for dinner on Wednesday to Saturdays. There’s a nice lounge area too at the main farmhouse with comfortable couches around an open fire and guests can play snooker, pool and table tennis or sample some of The Tops’ full range of Rosnay organic wines, Cooper ales and various home made organic juices. THE FARM: Their huge farm, all two thousand acres of it, is home to cows, goats, horses, geese, ducks and hens as well as numerous native wildlife including koalas, kangaroos, platypus, potoroos and rare white tailed eagles. Running through the farm there is two miles of the Dilgry River, well known as one of the cleanest in Australia, and a great fishing river. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is 2 hours from Newcastle and 3 and a half hours from Sydney, while the town of Gloucester is about 45 minutes away. As mentioned before it is in an enviable setting; right beside Barrington Tops World Heritage Area with the ancient Gondwana Rainforest surrounding it. Trips around, and tours of, the surrounding area can be organized at the farmhouse where you’ll find plenty of opportunity for fishing, horse riding, kayaking and mountain bike riding. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautiful setting, a wonderful peaceful getaway, lovely comfortable accommodation and the staff are so READ MORE