No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best pet friendly/dog friendly agriturismo farm stays & ranch stays in Canada in 2022! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- In Saint-Damien, less than an hour from Quebec City, Canada, this family friendly farm stay is on a working goat farm with its own organic cheese factory. The accommodation is a two bedroom apartment which can host up to six people and with a full kitchen is fully self catering, though the friendly owners also serve a great fresh breakfast in the morning which includes of course some of their own home made cheeses. Guests are welcome to explore the farm, meet the animals and help out with the feeding or milking. The area around the farmstay has plenty to explore too. There is the Cycloroute bike trail for example which is about 7km from the farm and is a great way to travel the Bellechasse region. The Massif du Sud park and ski resort too is nearby and all around there are good hiking opportunities. READ MORE
- In Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, Seaweed and Sod is a 100-acre farmstay B&B set on a beautifully peaceful spot overlooking Bras d’Or Lake, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The rooms are comfortable, cosy and clean, with WiFi and shared bathroom and the friendly owners serve a great breakfast including organic and locally produced ingredients. And they are always happy to show you around the farm to meet the hens, llamas and sheep. Downstairs there is a sociable shared lounge area with TV and DVD player plus board games and books while outside when the weather’s good a barbecue can be set up. Sydney is about 45 miles away from the farm while the Newfoundland Ferry can be reached in less than an hour. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Loved it and would stay again. Beautiful Victorian house. It was immaculate and the food was excellent. Terri was an excellent host and I love her dogs and the llamas were very cool….” “This was the perfect place to stay, superb location lakeside, great company, fantastic homestyle breakfast, really the perfect little farm!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT SEAWOOD & SOD FARM: READ MORE
- The Harbour House offers a peaceful, healthy farm hotel experience in the town of Ganges, Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, Canada. The hotel overlooks Ganges Harbour where the ferries from Vancouver arrive, and at the back they have a very well kept organic farm which supplies the hotel’s restaurant with fresh organic ingredients for a variety of its highly rated dishes. The Accommodation: All the rooms are spacious and very comfortable, with private bathrooms, TV and WiFi, and all have views of Ganges harbour or the garden farm. Some of the rooms have a balcony or a patio and some have a hot tub in the room and/or a fireplace; check when you book. As I mentioned before, the food is great and you can order organic meals throughout the day. Dietary restrictions can be catered for, gluten free etc. and they have a variety of local craft beers and wines. On weekend evenings there is usually live music at the restaurant and the hotel also offers a number of services; yoga sessions, and in room spa treatments for example. The Farm: The small organic farm is right at the back of the hotel and has a number of sheep, goats and free range hens, as well as over 100 maple trees and a variety of fruits and vegetables. The owners are passionate about organic farming and are always happy to show guests around and to let them meet the animals. They can also give plenty of tips on small scale organic farming and in the making of such things as their home made fruit jams, maple syrup and honey. The Location: The local area, Salt Spring, and its surrounding islands, might be a popular escape from Vancouver, which can be easily reached by local ferries, but the landscapes still feel isolated and wild, and the small towns have something of a bohemian, artistic edge. There are a number of markets in the town of Ganges where the hotel is located; A busy Saturday market from April to October for example, which has stalls selling everything from pottery and photography to local food produce and clothing, or a Tuesday farmer’s READ MORE
- Pet friendly Montana Hill Guest Ranch invites you to the gentle hills of British Columbia’s South Cariboo to enjoy some rural bliss, some old style Canadian hospitality and to do exactly as much or as little as you like. It has horseback riding, spa facilities, good food, hospitable hosts and a choice of four comfortable and cosy private log cabins each with a fireplace and an outdoor hot tub. The Accommodation: The accommodation is in classic style log cabins, all with one double bedroom, kitchenette, lounge and one bathroom. The lounge has a double sofa bed too so each cabin can sleep up to four people. They are comfortable and clean with modern facilities; flat screen TV & WiFi, and there is a nice cosy ambience throughout, more especially as they all feature those old style cast iron stove heaters. Cosy doesn’t mean small though, they have more than enough space for four people to relax comfortably both inside and out, where there is an old style porch with a hot tub, barbecue facilities and outdoor furniture. In the main ranch house there is a common lounge area to socialize with the owners and the other guests. There’s a library there and a billiards table. They have spa facilities too and can offer, amongst other things, massage therapy with organic essential oils, hot stone massage therapy and beauty treatments including manicures and pedicures. Though the accommodation is self catering, breakfast is included in the rate and it is generous and hearty, and includes some real quality coffee. You can also join one of the western themed, full three course, evening meals with other guests at the ranch house and order trail lunches and picnic baskets to be made up if you want to head out on the range. The Ranch: Outside on the ranch there is a herd of red angus cattle and of course horses. Horseback riding is a big activity here and there are some lovely trails around the ranch and the surrounding area. You can bring your own horse along with you, they have paddock areas with shelter beside each cabins just for that purpose, or you can use READ MORE
- Near Clearwater, British Columbia, Canada, Wells Gray Guest Ranch is a western style ranch with plenty of activities to be enjoyed including horse riding, hiking, fishing, golfing and white water rafting, all of which can be organized from the ranch. They have cute, rustic, western style accommodation with a seating area and patio. They all have free WiFi access and a good continental breakfast included in the price. They’ve got their own restaurant and bar too, the Black Horse Saloon which serves good meals and drinks throughout the day, seven days a week. READ MORE
- This very cute hobby farm is just 10 minutes west of Sooke, Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada and is a beautifully peaceful rural escape. They have a variety of clean, comfortable and spacious rooms and cabins all with private bathroom and terrace and some with kitchenette, and they treat their guests to a great breakfast which includes eggs from the farm’s free range hens. Apart from hens you can also introduce yourself to the deer, goats and rabbits and the surrounding area has plenty of wildlife, whale watching can be done almost straight from the farm for example, and all around are lovely wooded trails for hiking and biking as well as loads of rugged wind swept beaches typical of beautiful Vancouver Island. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Great little self contained cottage. Everything you need. The surrounding area is beautiful. Watching the goats was fun!…” “It was fantastic! The views from the room were outstanding. A pair of binoculars and a telescope helped us see some dolphins and other wildlife! The breakfasts were absolutely delicious, Mike was very knowledgeable about the area too….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT GORDON’S BEACH FARM STAY: READ MORE
- On Bowen Island, just outside Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, this gorgeous little cottage farm stay on a small farm is a very popular choice. The cottage has a kitchenette, lounge with fireplace, bedroom, bathroom. Outside you have a nice little patio with outside seats and barbecue facilities and you are free to wander around the farm and meet the animals and just take in the amazing views of the surrounding forests and mountains. There’s plenty of good hiking around here as you might imagine and your hosts will be more than happy to advise you plus you’ll find good fishing, canoeing and cycling opportunities too. The farm produces some quality home made food and they serve a great breakfast every morning. They have an on-site farm shop too where you can buy more of their produce to take home. Note: there is Wifi at the main building but the signal is very weak in the cottage itself. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The accommodation was beautifully presented and Jules was very friendly. Great views….” “Amazing cottage and property, amazing hostess, and beautiful island – worth a visit!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT ALDERWOOD FARM COZY COTTAGE: READ MORE
- Near the city of Calgary, Alberta, Canada this is a friendly guest ranch/farm stay B&B that is very popular for its horseback riding, its spa and its top quality food. Paola herself is a qualified chef from Italy and you can expect the breakfast to be great. She is happy to adjust the menu to accommodate any dietary restrictions and on request and for an extra charge she can also serve some really fantastic and good value evening meals. She also provides excellent cooking classes too. There’s a common lounge area with a TV and cosy fireplace and of course there are the spa services, including massage to be enjoyed. Day long trail rides on horse back can be arranged too and you are also welcome to join in on Paola’s cooking classes. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Wonderful. Breakfast was unique and amazing. Host was friendly. Room and home were immaculate….” “Rested, secure, happy, content. Liked the kind sincere asking questions about our Blackfoot Confederacy culture and sharing of their Italian culture….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT PAOLA BEAUTY FARM: READ MORE