No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best pet friendly/dog friendly agriturismo farm stays & ranch stays in Sardegna, Italy in 2022! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Agriturismo Casale Degli Ulivi is a top quality farmhouse B&B near Alghero, and the Coral Riviera where you’ll find some of Sardinia’s and indeed Italy’s most beautiful beaches. Their 30 acre farm grows grapes, olives and various fruits and vegetables, their accommodation is modern, clean and comfortable and outside in the well tended gardens you have a hot tub and a swimming pool at your disposal. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farmhouse dates from 1930 but has been completely renovated in 2015 and there they have a range of rooms to sleep up to four people. All of them are quite modern in style though the exposed wood beamed ceilings also give them a nicely rustic farmhouse feel. They are all super clean and comfortable and come with nice private bathrooms too. The property is eco-friendly; the renovations incorporated a photovoltaic system for hot water and heating and overall the building has a A + energy class certificate. Their breakfast is highly rated by guests and it features some of their own farm produce including their own eucalyptus honey and various home made jams. This you can take inside or outside on the lovely veranda overlooking the gardens which have a swimming pool, a hot tub and plenty of space to lounge around or sunbathe. Beyond that there are the grapevines, olive groves and orchards which you are of course free to wander around. THE LOCATION: In the heart of some lovely peaceful countryside, this agriturismo is also just minutes away from the stunning beaches of the Coral Riviera. The lovely, and ever popular, city of Alghero is just 9 km away too, with its international airport even closer at 3 km. Porto Ferro is 4 km away while the incredibly beautiful coastal park of Porto Conte is just 6 km, and there are plenty more beautiful places to see too. You’ll find the friendly owners of Agriturismo Casale Degli Ulivi will have plenty of tips and advice about this wonderful area. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The produce from this farm is high quality and INCREDIBLE! My favorite was the homemade ricotta with marmalade and honey (all grown, raised, and made on the property). Also, Anna READ MORE
- Just a short drive from the city of Alghero and the Costa Smeralda, Sardinia, Agriturismo Il Podere Di Monte Sixeri has stylish cottage and villa accommodation on its 60 acre working farm which produces, amongst other things, classic San Giuliano extra virgin olive oil and keeps animals including donkeys, hens, pigs and horses. Though very near the city the location is blissfully rural and peaceful and the views over the surrounding countryside, and of Alghero itself, are beautiful. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a huge range of self catering accommodation to choose from studio apartments to four bedroom villas which can sleep up to nine people comfortably. All of them are rustic and traditional in style, having been converted from various old farm buildings on the estate, but they lack nothing in terms of comfort or modern necessities. Even the smallest studio has plenty of space and facilities including at least a well equipped kitchenette, a flat screen TV and a washing machine for example, and all have at least some outdoor space; a balcony or private terrace. Out in the gardens there is loads of space to enjoy with three swimming pools with hydromassage, two children’s playgrounds, and plenty of deck chairs and sun loungers etc. The estate has a nice hillside location and there are hiking trails around that lead higher into the hills that offer even better views than from the farm. Horse riding trips and mountain biking around the local area can also be arranged. You are also welcome to visit the farm of course where you can meet the animals, and take part in guided tours from the ever helpful and hospitable staff and owners who can show you what goes into making their classic San Giuliano olive oil and olive oil paste. The accommodation is self catering and there is a good supermarket just 2km down the road from where you can get supplies and you can collect basic supplies from reception too, some lovely fresh home made bread for example. And as you drive the road between the agriturismo and Alghero you’ll also find quite a few local farmer’s stalls where you can buy quality fresh READ MORE
- Is Cheas is an organic, eco-friendly agriturismo farm stay near the beautiful beaches of the Sinis on Sardinia’s west coast. It has unique accommodation in the form of traditional Sardinian shepherd’s huts known as Pinettas. The small, 12 acre, farm produces citrus fruits, mushrooms, various vegetables & herbs They also keep some horses and have a small organic vineyard too. THE ACCOMMODATION: The unique accommodation is an updated version of the ancient Sardinian shepherd’s hut, the Pinetta. In the olden days they were of course basic, and no more than functional on the inside, but the ones at Is Cheas Agriturismo are beautifully designed and furnished, and they all come with private bathrooms, air-con, WiFi and mini bar. They can fit up to four people and are both thermally and acoustically insulated, making for a wonderful nights sleep under the rustic wooden vaults and branch roofs. You can be assured of comfort inside and the gardens outside are beautifully kept with lawns, flower beds and an outdoor swimming pool. There is an excellent restaurant at the agriturismo too with a range of Sardinian and Italian dishes made from locally sourced organic ingredients including their own. THE FARM: The agriturismo owners are enthusiastic about sustainable agriculture and though the farm is small it is carefully managed using crop rotation techniques and produces a lot of the ingredients for the restaurant’s fine food. There is a vineyard from where they get their home made reds, white and rosè wine, vegetable gardens, a citrus orchard and aromatic herb gardens, and they also keep some horses too. You are welcome to tour the farm and the friendly owners are a great source of information about eco friendly farming and food production. THE LOCATION: Is Cheas Agriturismo has a tremendous location for nature and beach lovers. Some of Sardinia’s best beaches are nearby including Sa Rocca Tunda, Su Pallose, S’anea Scoada and Putzu Idu, the latter being especially popular with surfers and from where you can take a speed boat to the little island jewel of Isola de Malu Entu. The coastal nature reserve of Oasi di Seu too is not to be missed. It is an untouched READ MORE
- Mandra Edera is a charming and peaceful B&B agriturismo farm stay near Abbasanta in central Sardinia, Italy, that specializes in cooking classes & horse riding; it has been a breeding farm for Anglo-Arabian horses for over 100 years now and they roam freely around the property. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their rooms and suites are all clean, comfortable and simply and tastefully presented in traditional style with cedar wood furniture, wood beamed ceilings and exposed brick walls, and they all come with private bathroom, air conditioning and a mini bar. Outside in the large gardens they have a swimming pool, lots of sun loungers and a terrace area with plenty of outdoor dining space. They have a small restaurant and bar at the property and the food, including the free breakfast, is generous and high quality, they serve up a range of traditional local and mainland Italian dishes with ingredients locally sourced as much as possible. THE FARM: Being an important horse breeding centre they have a number of the beautiful Anglo-Arabian horses to be admired at the farm. Horse riding excursions and lessons are a big activity for guests but they can also arrange cycling excursions as well as different archeological, nature, gastronomy and wine tours of the surrounding area. Cooking classes can be arranged at the farm stay too where you can learn how to cook some classic, age-old Sardinian recipes. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is located in the north eastern part of Oristano province, almost at the very centre of Sardinia. This is very much rural country, sparsely populated, with sleepy villages and small farms where lifestyles have not changed much for decades if not centuries. You’ll find it a world away from many of the classic tourist resorts of coastal Sardinia, and indeed even coastal Oristano is almost free of mass tourism having some beautifully pristine, semi isolated stretches of beach that are a rarity in much of the rest of Sardinia. Like the rest of Sardinia, Oristano has plenty of ancient history, with some relatively unknown but historically important sites to be seen. The ruins of the ancient Phoenician coastal city of Tharros for example, or the two READ MORE
- Agriturismo Sarrabus is a lovely, traditional agriturismo, less than an hour from Cagliari, on the east coast of Sardinia. The food here is a major highlight; their on site restaurant is the perfect place to experience Sardinia’s rich food tradition with much of the ingredients for their traditional recipes coming fresh from their own, or other farms in the local area. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of cosy self catering cottages to sleep up to four people surrounding the main farmhouse & restaurant. They are basic but clean and comfortable and though, because of the quality of the food in the restaurant, you might find yourself never cooking, you will also have a well equipped kitchenette at your disposal. Outside the cottages have a little veranda with tables and chairs and there is plenty of space to lounge around in the lawns and among the lovely olive and orange trees, where you’ll also find some slides and swings for the children. The farm itself produces a variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs which go in to their fresh food as well as keeping Tibetan goats, hens, ducks, rabbits, turtles and even two friendly wild boars. They have horses too and you can bring them out for some lovely horse riding trips around the nearby lagoon and along the sea shore. THE LOCATION: You’ll find the agriturismo down some country lanes near the village of San Priamo in this richly rural part of east Sardinia. The sea is just minutes away as is the Stagno dei Colustrai lagoon, which you can explore on horseback, and there are some lovely beaches around too. The journey from Cagliari should take less than an hour but if you have time on your hands you can take the longer, but more scenic coastal routes. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Brilliant. This place was an experience. Silvia met us with coffee and Sardinian cookies. It was a lovely stay on the farm with perfect hospitality. There was the sweet scent of orange trees in the air. Both dinner and breakfast was served in the large farm style dining hall. The best idea of all was: All READ MORE