No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best pet friendly/dog friendly agriturismo farm stays & ranch stays in Sicilia, Italy in 2021! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Family run vineyard & agriturismo, Baglio Vecchio offers peace, tranquility and rustic old world charm in the wilds of North West Sicily. The property is an 18th century baglio, a traditional Sicilian farmhouse, which has been respectively restored and retains the atmosphere of a bygone era without sacrificing modern comforts. The food here is consistently excellent, you can sample some fine Sicilian traditional dishes with most of the ingredients coming from the farm, and all accompanied by the agriturismo’s very own wine. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have ten rooms in total, two quadruples, one triple, six doubles and one single, in the main farmhouse building and six self catering apartments in the nearby renovated storehouse to sleep up to four people each. They all have a rustic vibe with soothing pastel coloured walls and and some nice antique furniture, but they also have air-con, satellite TV, private bathrooms and WiFi for example, and you’ll generally find the accommodation super comfortable, and clean. The 50 seat restaurant, as mentioned above, has some terrific traditional Sicilian food & wine on offer and they are happy to cater for guests with dietary restrictions. Outside in the grounds there is a swimming pool and the whole property is surrounded by olive groves, grape vines and a beautifully peaceful, nearly 30 acre, stretch of old woodland that is lovely to wander around. You are also welcome to join in some of the activities around the farm such as, in season, harvesting the olives or grapes, and you can also try your hand at the ancient lawn bowling sport of bocce, play ping pong, go horse riding or take one of the farm’s bikes to explore the surrounding area. THE LOCATION: Tucked away near the coast of north west Sicily, the journey from Palermo should take less than an hour and a half, from Trapani less than an hour and from Marsala, less again. Rural Sicily has a wealth of ancient ruins and the area surrounding the agriturismo is no different. The ruins of the ancient Greek city of Selinunte, are just 10 km away on the coast with Segesta too being just 40km away. Both are very much READ MORE
- Agriturismo Villa Cefalà, near Palermo, Sicily, is just a stone’s throw from the beach and its hillside location allows some really stunning views over the Mediterranean and some nice sea breezes too. The farmhouse is a classic old Sicilian mansion, in this case from the 18th century, and a place where the nobility of Palermo used to spend long leisurely summers. The building has an aristocratic, elegant feel, and the grounds are gorgeous too, there is a swimming pool and some lovingly maintained garden areas surrounded by rows and rows of citrus and olive trees. They also have a great restaurant on site where you can enjoy a generous, fresh, breakfast each morning and some thoroughly enjoyable evening meals on the outdoor terrace. THE ACCOMMODATION: Agriturismo Villa Cefalà has both B&B rooms and apartments. All have a nicely traditional Sicilian feel to them, with wrought iron bed frames, tiled floors, wood beamed ceilings and antique furniture, but they are modern hotel standard in terms of comfort and facilities; en-suite bathrooms, WiFi, Satellite TV, mini bar and safe, plus some nice little touches like a complimentary beauty kit in each of the bathrooms. The rooms are all double rooms and have plenty of space with a separate seating area included. The apartments have also one double bedroom though are slightly larger with a small kitchenette and lounge area included. In the grounds there is an outdoor swimming pool and various terraces and extensive gardens where you’ll also find a small children’s playground. The food is fantastic at this agriturismo, their traditional breakfast is large and tasty, and has a very nice selection of home made delicacies for you to try; pastries, breads, cakes, cheeses and yoghurts, washed down with freshly squeezed orange juice straight from the farm and of course some great coffee. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner too, where the quality of the food & wine, and the beautiful surrounds, attract many local visitors too, which is always a good indication. They have excellent cooking classes at the agriturismo, in case you would like to try your hand at making some of their dishes yourself at home, READ MORE
- This very cute, pet friendly, agriturismo B&B near Catania, Sicily, Italy, grows 100% organic citrus fruits and vegetables in a beautifully rural setting with Mt. Etna towering above. All their comfortable rooms and suites have a private bathroom and a terrace or balcony, some come with a kitchenette, but guests are also free to cook in the well equipped shared kitchen. Outside they have barbecue facilities in the garden and the surrounding area is really nice to explore by hiking or biking, especially the nearby Mt. Etna National Park, and the farm can offer free bike rental to do just that. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Everything: accommodation (perfect rustic design), very friendly owner, excellent breakfast, good location (in the nature and at the same time close to the city)….” “We truly loved our stay here. Cesare was a very kind and relaxed host. The atmosphere was extremely relaxing and the whole place just beautiful. We will come again!….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LA CASA DI PIPPINITTO: READ MORE
- Masseria Agnello on Sicily’s west coast, is quite simply a very special property. The grand stone building is the first thing that strikes you, an aristocratic farmhouse villa from the 19th century, it is stately and imposing from the outside, and on the inside very tastefully styled and furnished, with its modern touches at ease on the traditional Sicilian farmhouse canvas. The grounds are something of a fertile oasis too, with the green lawns, lush palms, carob, citrus and olive groves a striking sight against the barren hills that surround. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a range of rooms and suites to sleep up to four people, some of which have their own terrace and all of which are spacious, clean and super comfortable. There is a curated mix of old and new in terms of furniture and decor, but the rooms, and the whole building in fact, retain the charm and atmosphere of a bygone era. You can expect luxury hotel standards at Agnello and all the rooms come with flat screen TV, WiFi, mini bar etc., plus some very plush en suite bathrooms. The grounds have a series of very attractive gardens with various flowers and aromatic plants and herbs, like rosemary, lavender and thyme. There is an outdoor swimming pool too and the views from all around the property are stunning, especially towards Realmonte and the sea beyond. There is a fine restaurant at the Masseria, where you will be treated to an excellent breakfast, and where you can sample some great local food for lunch and dinner too. If the food appeals so much that you may miss it at home, you can also arrange daily cooking classes with the chef! PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE LOCATION: The agriturismo is on the west coast of Sicily, the lesser known coast, quite a bit away from the major urban areas of the north and east. Therein lies its charm though, much of the west of Sicily has an isolated, almost other worldly feel to it, and the coastline can be spectacular. The one place that READ MORE
- Agriturismo Antichi Granai is a scenic rural retreat between Palermo and Trapani in the depths of rural west Sicily. The hillside accommodation is that of a stylish and minimalist, traditional Sicilian farmhouse, the food is excellent, as is the homemade Nero d’Avola wine, and the hosts are enthusiastic, warm and welcoming. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of rooms and suites to sleep up to in the rustic farmhouse which dates back to the early 1900s. All of them are spacious and clean and come private bathroom, WiFi, air-con, central heating and lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Outside there are terrace and garden areas which are beautifully designed and maintained with plenty of lounging and al fresco dining space. There is a swimming pool in the gardens too and all around you can enjoy the same lovely views. There is a large working farm here too of course which you are more than welcome to take a look around, and do some horseback riding too. If you so wish, you can also join in some of the activities; harvesting the olives or wheat for example, or helping to collect some of the great array of vegetables and fruit which go in to the fine food at the farmhouse restaurant. THE LOCATION: Though just over an hour from Palermo and roughly half that from Trapani this agriturismo feels very much in the middle of nowhere. From its hilltop setting you have really tremendous views over the miles and miles of rolling hills that surround. There is barely a hint of urbanization in these parts with the exception of the picturesque little town of Calatafimi Segesta, so it will doubtless be a welcome break for many, especially if they’ve just arrived from Palermo. As a result it’s startlingly quiet and peaceful, with the stars at night appearing as bright as you can ever imagine. So it might be a place to relax but there is still a lot to do and see locally and the hospitable agriturismo owners can arrange all sorts of tours and excursions for you. You can arrange day trips to the city of Trapani, and to its surrounding, READ MORE
- Agriturismo Bannata is a lovely, rustic masseria farmhouse hotel in a great location in central Sicily, Italy. It is near both the spectacular city of Enna and the historic, artistic town of Piazza Armerina with its UNESCO world heritage site Villa Romana del Casale. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of 6 B&B rooms for up to four people per room in their very elegantly restored traditional Sicilian farmhouse. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable, and the whole property has much nice antique furniture and a beautifully rustic style, in all the rooms and in the common lounge and dining areas. There is plenty of space to enjoy outside too around the farm, the gardens, and the swimming pool The food here is excellent, and not only breakfast, they serve really good lunch and dinners too, with a wide variety of Sicilian and Italian food and wine. They include plenty of vegetarian options and a good deal of the ingredients come fresh from their own farm. The friendly owners are always happy to organize cooking classes too, just ask! PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM: The farm has olive and almond trees plus various other fruits, vegetables and crops. As mentioned before they use a lot of their own ingredients in the food they serve at the farmhouse, and they also produce olive oil, almonds and cereals. THE LOCATION: The agriturismo is just 6km from the lovely, historic town of Piazza Armerina, in the very heart of Sicily. Many tourists pass this way to see the 4th-century Romana del Casale, a UNESCO world heritage site which has over 3,500 square meters of mosaic floors, but there is plenty more to keep the discerning visitor in the area. There is the city of Enna, less than a half an hour from Agriturismo Bannata, it is Italy’s highest provincial capital and a spectacular sight, sitting on a hilltop 900 meters above sea level. It has a long and important history too once being the main site of devotion to the Roman Goddess Ceres and with its strategic position being coveted by READ MORE