No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best pet friendly/dog friendly agriturismo farm stays & ranch stays in Turkey in 2021! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- In the heart of Fethiye’s countryside, this organic farm stay has eco-friendly accommodation and a taste of traditional village life with outdoor activities for both children and adults. Pastoral Vadi is committed to the health of the environment and its guests. This unique farm property features organic vegetable plots, farmyard animals and a rustic ambience. A stay at Pastoral Vadi is a true learning experience. The friendly staff includes guests in all aspects of the farm and runs seasonal workshops, such as photography and yoga. Pastoral Vadi’s charming bungalows are made from stone, mud-brick or wood. Each one has been ecologically designed and all waste and used water is recycled. The produce used for meals has been grown on the farm or supplied by local farmers. Staff will teach guests how to prepare traditional Mediterranean cuisine. Children will find plenty to keep them entertained. There is a lovely animal farm and children’s arts and crafts workshops. They can also help out with tasks around the farm. Enjoy a relaxing escape from the stresses of 21st-century life in Yaniklar Village. Indulge in culture and art workshops and agricultural activities. Visit the local beach, just 10 minutes away. READ MORE
- Ayayorgi Evleri offers high quality hotel type accommodation on a farm containing hens and ducks, olive trees and vegetable plots on the lovely island of Bozcaada, Turkey, about 3km from the ferry terminal. All their rooms have private bathroom, flat screen TV with satellite channels, air-con, WiFi, coffee machine and mini bar. And outside in the gardens they have a swimming pool plus plenty of seating and places to relax. They serve a really great buffet breakfast in the morning where you can sample some of their home produced vegetables, olive oil, eggs, pastries and jams as well as lots of other good food. READ MORE
- Narköy is a quite unique, eco-friendly hotel on an large organic farm in the province of Kocaeli, Turkey, about an hour east of Istanbul. It’s more a countryside retreat than a hotel though and has a range of workshops in everything from permaculture and bread making to yoga and stress management. And guests are welcome to get to know the farm, help milk the cows, collect eggs or gather fruit, herbs and vegetables. There’s lots to explore in the surrounding area too, with plenty of swimming and hiking to be done, and you can enquire at reception about horse riding and their free bicycle rental. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable and all come with private bathroom and WiFi, and instead of air-con the hotel uses an ecologically more friendly natural ventilation system. There is a very good on-site restaurant too, with a range of Turkish dishes, most of the ingredients of which come straight from the farm. Breakfast is included in the room rate and is, as you might expect, top quality. READ MORE
- Pet Friendly Kapor Organic Farm House has a range of B&B rooms on a certified organic farm just outside the town of Avanos in Cappadocia, Turkey. All their clean and comfortable rooms come with WiFi, private bathroom with shower or bath, and some with a spa bath. Outside, there is a swimming pool and plenty of seating in the flower filled gardens. They have a very good restaurant too, serving a generous breakfast every morning, and different local foods throughout the day with organic ingredients much of which come from the farm. Guests are also welcome to pick their own fruit and vegetables. The farm owners can arrange transport to various destinations in the surrounding area. The Göreme Open Air Museum for example is about five or ten minutes drive away, with the nearest airport being Nevşehir Cappadocia Airport 25 km away, while Kayseri Airport is 60 km. READ MORE
- On the highest hill of beautiful Bozcaada island off the coast of Çanakkale, Turkey, Harmani Holiday Farmstay has a variety of clean and comfortable rooms in beautifully restored traditional stone houses. They all have private bathroom, WiFi, air-con and a mini fridge. And some rooms have a balcony with views of the sea as well as a private spa bath. The friendly owners grow organic fruit and vegetables on the small farm that surrounds, and they are also great cooks, with farm fresh ingredients and some very fine home made food included in the buffet breakfast each morning. There’s lots to see and do in Bozcaada and you can arrange to hire bikes from the farm for exploring with. READ MORE