No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best pet friendly/dog friendly agriturismo farm stays & ranch stays in United Kingdom in 2022! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Just outside the lovely village of Godshill, this is a very peaceful Isle of Wight farmstay with self catering accommodation on a lovely organic farm surrounded by lush green countryside. The Accommodation: They have lovely self catering cottages as well as a glamping style shepherds hut on the farm. You’ll find them all to be clean, comfortable and tastefully furnished. The cottages have two and three bedrooms, a lounge area with flat screen TV and WiFi, bathrooms and a private entrance. The Shepherds Hut is one double bedroom and though obviously a little tight on space it still has a small kitchenette and seating area, and a wood burning stove. It has hot water too and its own private compostable toilet, and you are welcome to use the shower and kitchen facilities at the farmhouse. Though the accommodation is self catering a nice breakfast can be arranged at the main farmhouse each morning for an extra charge. The Farm: The farm is particularly nice, with classic Isle of Wight meadow fields, an orchard grove and a range of animals including horses, sheep, llamas and pigs. There is plenty of outdoor space to relax around the farm too and guests can explore as much as they like and get to meet some of the animals. You’ll find a millpond at the farm too which attracts a wide variety of wildfowl. The Location: The Isle Of Wight, and particularly this location, has much to offer the visitor. The farmstay is right outside the picturesque village of Godshill and within easy reach of many attractions, and a good base for many activities; country walks, cycling, coarse angling, horse riding and golf. The Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary for example, is a nice, novel day out, especially for children, and just a mile away from the farmstay, while the Ventnor Botanic Garden is about five miles away. The chalk cliffs and downs of the lovely Tennyson Coast, and the Isle of Wight Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty too are less than 20 minutes drive. Golfers can use the nearby Ventnor golf course, and there is also a horse riding school in the local area, just ask READ MORE
- Outside the market town of Llandysul, in the rolling green hills of South West Wales, Nantgwynfaen Organic Farm Stay B&B has a range of B&B and self catering accommodation in its lovely old style farmhouse. THE ACCOMMODATION: All the rooms and its self catering cabin have a TV, WiFi and private bathroom with a bathtub, and the cabin also has a kitchen and lounge. At the farmhouse you’ll also find a games room with table tennis, a pool table and darts board, and also a nice dining and lounge area. Nantgwynfaen is a small working farm with its own collection of hens, sheep and pigs. In the mornings they serve an excellent traditional organic breakfast, using fresh eggs from the farm alongside homemade bread, cockles and Welsh rarebit amongst others. The helpful owners are always happy to arrange equally quality evening meals for you too, as well as hampers for the self catering guests, just let them know. They also have a very good organic farm shop where you can buy some of their own homemade food as well as a nice choice of other organic food products sourced from local farms; everything from prawns, fish and speciality pork sausages to traditionally dry cured bacon, beef burgers and various fruit and vegetables. The Location: In terms of location Nantgwynfaen Organic Farm B&B is about 14 miles from Cardigan Bay and about 20 miles from the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, and all around, and including the farm, the countryside is beautifully peaceful and green. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Absolutely amazing place..second time visitor. Will definitely go again next year. The breakfast was wonderful and the surrounding area was so peaceful. Short drive to the beach, and a walk along the coastal path. Amanda and Ken are very helpful and kind as well. Certainly recommend staying here, once you stay, you will definitely come back again….” “Luxury five star comfort in a warm, friendly old-world farmhouse setting – idyllic all round. The breakfasts were stunning with a fabulous choice of organic freshly cooked produce. Hosts were exceptionally helpful and friendly….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT READ MORE
- Situated along the rolling hills 16.1 km north of Dumfries town, Boreland Farm features a variety of farm activities and animals. Free fishing can be enjoyed on the River Cairn (when in season), which is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the property. An en suite bathroom is featured in each Boreland Farm room, as well as a TV & DVD player and tea/coffee making facilities. All rooms have their own private access. A full cooked Scottish breakfast is served each day at a time of your choosing. Staff can recommend places to eat in the local area, with many more available in Dumfries which is only a 25-minute drive away. Guests can take in the farm’s 365 acres of pasture and rough grazing, which feature a flock of 550 breeding sheep include pure Beltex ewes and tups. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Such a spacious, beautiful place to stay. Our host was so very accommodating and helpful recommending the great Italian restaurant. Delicious! Beautiful farm with sheep, rock fences. Husband enjoyed his walk there. We ate our first haggis here. What a cook our host is! We will return if available and travel to this area again. I highly recommend….” “Wonderful location in the middle of nowhere, with the walk up the hillside to the top just splendid, birdsong everywhere and loads of wildflowers….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BORELAND FARM: READ MORE
- For a farm stay with a difference, Yapham Holds Farm has some cute glamping huts on its small farm in the lovely green countryside of East Yorkshire, England, about 10 miles from York City, and about an hour by car from Scarborough. The cabins are small but perfectly formed and surprisingly comfortable. They all have a sofa-bed, a TV and DVD player, a little veranda outside as well as their own picnic table, and you can rent a grill from the farm if you need. All the huts are heated too and have access to the shared bathroom and toilets on site. Note: Dogs are welcome for a small extra charge, but with a maximum of two per guest. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Amazing: Loved every second.. first time I’ve been clamping and already planning my next trip here, lovely owner.. quite.. close to amenities, best sleep I had in ages….” “Fabulous. Friendly & informative hosts. Very clean & well kept grounds & shower/WC. Pods were great, with a few little luxuries such as TV/DVD, heater & lighting so an upgrade from traditional camping. Very peaceful & quiet….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT YAPHAM HOLDS FARM: READ MORE
- Crake Trees Manor has B&B farm stay accommodation in a traditional Cumbrian farmhouse alongside its working sheep farm just inside the Lake District National Park, England. It sits about 800 feet above sea level, the countryside is peaceful and green and the views from the farm are gorgeous. THE ACCOMMODATION: They offer spacious and comfortable B&B rooms at the beautifully restored traditional farmhouse, all of them with TV and private bathroom and there is also a nice communal lounge with a TV and dining area. Outside you’ll find a nice courtyard with plenty of space to relax and sit. Their breakfasts are really top notch too and range from the traditional fry to various continental options. Dietary restrictions can also be taken care of, with just a little advanced notice, and they can deliver you a continental breakfast direct to your room in the morning if you so wish. Note: No children allowed, and no pets! THE FARM: The farm is a working farm with herds of sheep and is a joy to wander around. There is a pond on the farm and lots of local wildlife; foxes, rabbits, pheasants and hares for example, and various bird species. And it has beautiful views east to the Pennines and north to the Eden Valley. THE LOCATION: Ten minutes stroll down the road will bring you to the cute village of Crosby, where you’ll find a couple of shops and good pub food and drink. The farm is within the boundaries of the spectacular Lake District National Park which has an abundance of hill walking, mountain biking (you can hire bikes at the farm) and climbing. The Pennines National Park is also not far away towards the east and it too is a wonderful natural environment that has much to offer nature lovers. Though in a supremely quiet and tranquil area the farmstay is just 15-minute’s drive from junctions 38 and 39 of the M6, while the nearest train connection is at Appleby. There you can catch the train just north to Carlisle, from where you can be in London Euston in 3 and a half hours. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Absolutely fantastic. Peaceful, life READ MORE
- Wydon Farm has four star B&B accommodation on a 366 acre working cattle farm on the Bellister National Trust Estate, close to Haltwhistle, Corbridge, Haydon Bridge and the infamous Hadrian’s Wall in Northumberland, U.K. The Accommodation: They have three traditional style rooms, all of which are very comfortable and spacious and come with private bathroom, TV and WiFi, and one room has its own whirlpool bath. Their full English breakfast is generous and good, with the eggs coming from the farm’s own hens, and they can offer a nice choice of cereals, yoghurt and fruit too. Guests are welcome to bring their dog to stay at the farm, just phone before you arrive to arrange. The Farm: The farm is a working cattle farm stretching across nearly four hundred acres of prime agricultural land on the Bellister Estate, a beautifully peaceful place with a history going back to the 13th-century. These days the Estate has a small 19th-century mansion house alongside the ruins of a 14th-century tower. The Location: The infamous Hadrian’s Wall of course gets number one billing in this area and is only about ten minutes drive from the farmstay, but there are other Roman ruins around too in this richly historic area too, at Vindolanda, Chesters, Housesteads and Birdoswald, and they can all be reached with the very convenient Hadrian’s Wall Bus Service which has a stop about a mile away from the farmstay. Europe’s largest man made lake at Kielder Water is also easily reachable from the farmstay. As is the spectacular Alnwick Castle with its famous gardens which make a lovely day out, Fishing is a popular activity around here and the farm has its own pitch on the South Tyne River which is reputed to be among the best salmon rivers in the country, and which guests are welcome to use. The surrounding area is also great for hiking and cycling, especially around the hills and moors of the Northumberland National Park and Kielder Forest Park, and if you want to venture farther afield Northumberland has miles of gorgeous coastline including the ancient, eerily beautiful, monastic site of Lindisfarne and the bird life filled nature reserve at Farne READ MORE
- Near to Dartmoor in Devon, England, Puddleduck Valley has fun, very much family friendly, glamping and conventional style eco-friendly accommodation in a truly lovely part of the West Country. It’s a real kid’s favourite, with so much to explore around the farm and surrounding woodland and many fun activities. For adults of a certain age too it will bring back happy memories of childhood holidays in the countryside before the era of computers and smartphones. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are four accommodation choices: -Two large glamping yurts; the larger sleeps up to 6 and comes with its own private bathroom, while the smaller of the two can sleep up to four and has access to an external bathroom. Guests at both yurts have full access to the kitchen and lounge area of the main farmhouse. -Then there is The Stables, a converted stone barn holiday cottage which can sleep up to 5 and has a lounge and a fully equipped kitchen. -And finally The King Suite, a more conventional choice upstairs in the renovated 17th-century farmhouse. It can sleep up to four and also comes with its own lounge and fully equipped kitchen. There is also plenty of outside space for all to use with plenty of seating, play areas and barbecue facilities, and well behaved pets are allowed to stay too! THE FARM: The small farm has a herd of friendly goats as well as hens and rabbits, all of which are well used to guests and children will certainly enjoy meeting them. There is a pond at the farm and there is access to the many acres of lovely woodland next door owned by the National Trust. Many activities are organized at the farm and families are welcome to partake in as much or as little as they like. Things like egg collecting, fishing, pond dipping, woodland walks, wildlife spotting, face painting etc. etc. THE LOCATION: The location is perfect for exploring the wilds of Dartmoor less than a half hour to the south by car, and there are some lovely beaches about the same distance away to the north at Bude. The Hartland Cornwall & Devon Heritage Coast is closer still and has READ MORE
- A great base for exploring the Snowdonia National Park, in beautiful North Wales, Tyddyn Du Farm Stay has a range of luxury cottage suites with hot tubs on its large organic farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: It’s B&B but all the accommodation comes with a fully equipped kitchenette, and though they are in beautifully traditional Welsh farmhouse style with exposed wooden beams and stone walls, they still have all modern comforts. They are spacious, very comfortable and come with flat screen TV and ipod docking station as standard plus a spa bath/jacuzzi in the bathroom. THE FARM: It’s an organic farm with the main business being sheep farming, but they also keep alpacas, mini goats, hens and a couple of shetland ponies. The animals are all friendly and the farm owners are always happy to show guests around, and let them feed the animals, collect eggs etc. THE LOCATION: The surrounding area , Snowdonia National Park, is famously beautiful with the U.K’s highest mountain Mt. Snowdon just about 30 miles away. Llyn Trawsfynydd Lake is close by too and the whole region is a hikers and nature lovers paradise. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “I can’t think of a single reason not to stay here! Beautiful cottage, very friendly and helpful host. Stunning location. I would absolutely love to stay here again, had the most relaxing weekend ever. Perfect stay….” “The accommodation was lovely, spacious and included little extras like fresh milk, eggs and a bath jacuzzi. The views were exquisite and the location was perfect. This was definitely the best place we stayed on our trip!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TYDDYN DU FARM: READ MORE
- In the village of Swanton Morley, just a half an hour from Norwich city in the beautiful countryside of Norfolk, Hunter’s Hall farm stay is a working farm that offers very high quality B&B and self-catering accommodation. There is a holiday home on the farm with a full kitchen and lounge including flat screen TV and WiFi, and a nice outdoor terrace. And separately they have a selection of B&B rooms, some with en suite bathroom and all with flat screen TV, WiFi and tea/coffee facilities. The surrounding area is great for exploring, with plenty of opportunities for bird watching, fishing, golfing and boating. Just ask at the farm for advice. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Fabulous. Beautiful setting. Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely room and breakfast. I would definitely recommend….” “The beds are superb and it was really peaceful and quiet. The owners are very nice and friendly and went out of there way to make our stay as pleasant as possible. if I ever travel back down i would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended from me….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT HUNTER’S HALL: READ MORE
- A classic West Country retreat between Taunton and Bridgwater in the heart of beautiful Somerset; Hunstile Organic Farm has a mixture of B&B and self catering accommodation in a wonderfully atmospheric 15th-century farmhouse surrounded by green fields where the friendly owners keep a number of dairy cattle, pigs and around the farmhouse, hens. They also grow vegetables and medicinal herbs on their fully organic farm, and they serve an award winning breakfast each morning with much of the ingredients coming straight from the farm. All their rooms and self catering apartments are cosy, clean and tastefully furnished, all with private bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi, and there’s a nice shared lounge at the property too, where you can get drinks and snacks all day. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “100% would stay again…in fact, I have just booked again! Beautiful scenery, very friendly staff, room was spacious and the shower was absolutely to die for. Wish I could’ve stayed a bit longer and seen the pigs/chickens/animals, but had to rush off for work….” “Amazing!! The whole place has a lovely wholesome feel to it, will come back again!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT THE HUNSTILE ORGANIC FARM: READ MORE
- Sunnyside Farm has a lovely and very spacious cottage to rent for up to 12 people at the edge of the stunning Brecon Beacons National Park, one of the highlight of any journey through rural Wales. The farm is an award winning sheep and cattle farm which you are welcome to walk around, and to watch, or take part in, different seasonal activities such as bottle feeding spring lambs for example or wool rolling during shearing time. You’ll find plenty of nice field & woodland walks, and mountain bike trails, around the immediate area too, and of course for more serious hiking there is the magnificent scenery of the Brecon Beacons just a few miles away. THE ACCOMMODATION: The cottage is large, it has seven bedrooms in total and can sleep up to twelve quite comfortably, but it still retains a nice cosy countryside cottage feel. There is a large living room with an adjoining, spacious, dining room and also a kitchen well enough equipped to cater for any occasion and which includes a washing machine and a dishwasher. The lounge area has digital TV and DVD player and there is WiFi throughout the house. Outside there is also plenty of space to enjoy with a patio and outdoor seating. As mentioned previously, you are free to wander all around the farm and to join some of the farm activities and you can take off on hikes or mountain bike rides in the surrounding area where you’ll find plenty of scenic trails to be explored. The friendly farm owners stay nearby and will always be at hand with help or advice and they can arrange things such a local bike hire and grocery deliveries etc. Pets will be welcomed at the farm but be aware it is a sheep farm so dogs should obviously be kept well controlled! THE LOCATION: The farm is just six miles from the village of Brecon, the gateway to the Beacons. It is a deeply rural area of rolling green hills, farms, woodland, winding country roads and quaint little villages, the most well known being Hay-on-Wye which hosts a world famous annual literary festival in late May-early READ MORE
- Near Bodmin Moor, Cornwall, U.K., The Old Wagon House offers an excellent value, self catering, farmhouse stay in the heart of some gentle, peaceful countryside. Their beautifully maintained, rustic style, self catering cottage is on a working sheep farm close to the town of Launceston, and also to the city of Plymouth in neighbouring Devon. THE ACCOMODATION: The accommodation is a tastefully done barn conversion, dating from the 19th century, complete with traditional exposed wood beamed ceilings. It’s a one bedroom property with a four poster double bed, but also comes with two single beds in an annex off the lounge area if needed for extra guests. There’s a log burning stove in the living room/lounge area too, and a flat screen TV. You’ll also find a modern, fully equipped kitchen at the property plus a bathroom with a wet room and walk in shower. And outside there is a nice patio/decking area with a table and chairs THE FARM: Old Wagon farmhouse is on a working sheep farm which guests are welcome to explore, there is also a small vegetable garden from where you can pick a few of your own vegetables for cooking with. They have a small gift shop at the farmhouse too where you can buy some of their own wool products to take home. THE LOCATION: St. Clether is a beautifully quiet and rural part of Cornwall, about a mile in from the coast and Downderry; a picturesque little village with its own popular beach. From the farmstay you can see the sea in the distance while also enjoying some lovely views of the surrounding nearby countryside. If you’re feeling energetic they have bike hire at the farmstay as well as some great walking and hiking routes. The village centre is just a few minutes drive away, and there you’ll find a couple of cafes, pubs and small shops. There is a coastal footpath near the farmstay which runs east to Whitsand Bay and west to Looe, from where you can join sea fishing and boating trips. Another lovely day out is the Seaton Valley Countryside Park with many meandering paths through some gorgeous old woodland. READ MORE
- Toghill Farm is a family run working farm with homely bed and breakfast accommodation near Bath and Bristol, England. The farmhouse dates back to the late 17th century and though much renovated since it still has lots of historical character, and a cosy, traditional farmhouse feel. The gardens surrounding it are immaculately kept, as is the farm which has sheep, horses and hens, and both have gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside, as far as the River Severn and the Bristol Channel to the west. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a selection of double and twin rooms as well as family rooms to sleep up to five in both the farmhouse and in the adjacent converted barn buildings. Check your options out on the booking page here. All are comfortable and clean and display plenty of old English farmhouse character. The bathrooms are en-suite and all rooms come with flat-screen TV, heating and tea and coffee facilities as standard. You’ll find your hosts friendly and welcoming and you can enjoy some excellent breakfasts in the morning; full traditional English as well as continental options, to be taken in the lovely dining hall overlooking the gardens. Guests are free to wander around the farm, take in the fresh air and the lovely views of the surrounding countryside, and, if they so wish, to meet some of the animals that call Toghill home; horses, sheep, hens and some friendly dogs and cats. THE LOCATION: The farm lies high on a hill near the small village of Wick, which has a couple of shops, a pub and a restaurant, and less than ten minutes’s drive from both Bristol and Bath. It is also a few minutes from the Cotswold Way and can make a good base for exploring the Cotswolds, one of England’s loveliest rural regions. Chippenham and Malmesbury are both less than a half an hour away with Cirencester being just a little farther. Many other places of interest are also within an hour from the farm including Gloucester, Cheltenham, Stonehenge and Salisbury. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: Great stop. Would highly recommend it and wish I had more time here. Comfortable beds. READ MORE
- Set within the boundaries of the the iconic North Yorkshire Moors, England, and very near both Scarborough and Whitby, this quality Yorkshire farmstay has 4-star accommodation on a full 200 acres of farmland in beautiful Harwood Dale. It is a blissfully peaceful setting ideal for a relaxing getaway. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a nice selection of comfortable rooms which all come with en suite bathroom, TV and WiFi. The farm’s tearooms and restaurant serves up great home made local food including a legendary Sunday roast. There is a games room and playground for the kids at the farm too, and they also even have a garden centre selling a good assortment of plants, seeds and flowers. Outside there are gardens and a small lake right in front of the farmhouse. THE FARM: The farm is a full 200 acres of prime Yorkshire countryside and contains a herd of rare highland cattle, even more rare curly haired pigs, sheep, ponies, hens and ducks. All the animals are friendly and well behaved and are well used to attention from guests. THE LOCATION: For those of you not yet familiar with God’s own country, and especially the vast North Yorkshire Moors, it is one of England’s most evocative and beautiful regions, and the Grainary Farmstay has a superb location sitting cosily among the green fields and woodlands of Harwood Dale between the Moors and the North Sea coast. There are a huge amount of great places for walking, hiking and cycling around the area, with one of the numerous highlights being the atmospheric Harwood Dale Forest a great place to find all sorts of native wildlife, and just a few minutes away from the farmstay. The coast is very near too and you can explore some of beautiful coastal paths with views over the North Sea. Both Scarborough and Whitby are less than 20 minutes drive away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautiful setting, lovely comfortable room and friendly staff. Second time I have visited and so happy to have returned. Only wish I could have stayed longer….” “The property is lovely in every way. The breakfast had lots of choice, to every taste. My children READ MORE
- This very popular farm stay is on the Isle of Wight, England, only five miles from the main town of Sandown, and can offer a range of lovely self catering stone cottages and glamping style yurts in beautifully peaceful rural surroundings. The farm itself is quite famous for its production of garlic products, especially, garlic beer! The Accommodation: All their cosy cottages are fully equipped in every way, with a nice kitchen, lounge with TV and WiFi, and varying numbers of bedrooms. The glamping yurts can accommodate up to four people and it too has its own cooking facilities, both inside and out, as well as a seating area and a hammock. There is a farmhouse restaurant at the property too where you can order top quality meals for breakfast and lunch. Outside you’ll find a large garden with barbecue facilities and a full tennis court, surrounded on all sides by green meadows and small patches of woodland. The Farm: Their lovely farm has a number of animals including a herd of highland cattle, hens, guinea fowl and even peacocks. But, what really makes Mersley Farm stand out is garlic. They make a great range of garlic products at the farm, including even a unique garlic beer, which has became very famous in these parts in recent years. They have their own farm shop selling these as well as other good fresh produce, from the farm itself and from other sources on the Isle of Wight. The Location: The area around the farm is idyllic, richly rural farming country; it’s wonderful to explore by bike or on foot and you can find a whole series of footpaths around the farm that will take you deeper still into the countryside. There are plenty of activities to be enjoyed in the local area too including fishing, sailing, windsurfing and horse riding; just ask at the farm, they’ll have plenty of advice and recommendations. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: Really well equipped property, everything you could think. The patio area adjoining the property was great too. The animals on the grounds are a great touch too. Delicious local or garlic farm reared produce on READ MORE