No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best pet friendly/dog friendly agriturismo farm stays & ranch stays in United States in 2021! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- In the mountain valley town of Kingfield, along the Appalachian Trail in the heart of rural Maine, Mountain Village Farmhouse has B&B accommodation on a small plot of land that is home to numerous hens, geese and ducks from which the friendly owners collect and sell organic eggs. All the rooms at the farmhouse are bright, clean and comfortable and there is also a cosy lounge area with an open fireplace. They do a great breakfast too, with plenty of choice, including of course, eggs from the farm’s hens plus things like organic pancakes and very good organic coffee. The surrounding area is famously beautiful and popular for hiking and winter sports, the Sugarloaf Mountain ski resort is less than 20 miles away for example, and with it being right on the Appalachian Trail there’s plenty of great hiking too. READ MORE
- Allegretto is a, very much luxury, vineyard hotel in the Paso Robles Wine Country, California. The stunning, Mediterranean inspired, property sits amidst acres of beautiful gardens, orchards and vineyards, and blends some of Paso Robles’, and California’s, best wine and food with excellent spa facilities and a very European sense of style and class. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of top quality rooms and suites, many of them with their own private patio area or balcony. You can expect all the usual upmarket hotel features; comfortable beds, air-con, cable TV, WiFi, mini bar & fridge, coffee maker and some very plush bathrooms. The stunning property, though quite new, has all the aesthetics of an aristocratic Tuscan villa but with modern hotel infrastructure. There is plenty of common space throughout the hotel, living rooms and terraces with lots of space for relaxing or socializing. They have excellent spa facilities; massage, body scrubs, aromatherapy and more on offer, and in the beautifully tended gardens, an outdoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a bocce ball court The food here, at the Cello Ristorante & Bar, is exceptional; they have a nice range of Tuscan and Italian influenced dishes with the ingredients locally sourced as much as possible, and some coming from the chef’s own organic gardens. There is also of course a great choice of Paso Robles wines available including their own branded Allegretto wine; from the on site Malbec, Viognier, Tannat, Vermentino, and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. You’ll find all the usual wine tourism activities here too; tasting sessions and vineyard tours etc. Many other activities in the local area can be arranged via the concierge; horseback riding, golf, art tours, visits to other wineries and olive oil producers, exhibitions etc. THE LOCATION: Equidistance from both Los Angeles and San Francisco (around three hours), Paso Robles lesser known of California’s two main vineyard regions, and all the better for it. Just as Perugia is less favored than Tuscany, Paso Robles is equally eclipsed by Napa. But both Perugia and Paso Robles have something that their more illustrious rivals have long since lost. An unhurried, laid back atmosphere that is perfect for those urbanites seeking READ MORE
- This popular dude ranch is just outside Sandpoint Idaho, U.S.A., in the middle of beautiful surroundings with great trails for horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, sleighing and winter sports, especially cross country skiing. There’s plenty to do at the farmhouse too with evening entertainment, a cosy shared lounge, a recreation room, an outdoor hot tub, a library, a children’s playground as well as meeting and banquest facilities. All of their cosy comfortable rooms have private bathroom and WiFi as standard and come with free breakfast, while their western style self-catering log cabins come with the same plus full kitchen and lounge but minus the breakfast. READ MORE
- The Cabins and Cottages at Shale Lake is a lake-side self catering farm stay in the town of Williamson, just north of St. Louis, Illinois, with horse stables, a vineyard and a winery. They have a good range of very comfortable cabins and cottages, all with full kitchen and lounge, TV and DVD player though with no internet access and outside they all have a patio with a fire pit and barbecue facilities. There are some nice hiking and biking trails around the lake and you can arrange bike hire from the owners. The lake is of course a great place to fish (catch and release only) and guests are welcome to explore the horse stables and vineyards and taste some of their wine at the winery. READ MORE
- In the historic and picturesque village of Granville, not far from Columbus, Ohio, Orchard House B&B is a stylish and homely farm stay which lacks nothing in terms of comfort or hospitality and displays an eclectic mixture of contemporary and antique furniture and art. They have a variety of farm animals on their small farm including sheep, goats, llamas and hens, as well as growing various vegetables and fruits, and guests are always welcome to have a look around and meet some of the animals. The rooms and suites are spacious, clean and very comfortable, all with private bathrooms and WiFi, plus there is a very nice shared lounge/TV room and dining area downstairs where the friendly owners host evening time wine and cheese receptions. They do a great breakfast in the morning too, including eggs from the farm, and drinks and snacks are available throughout the day, all of which will be organic and locally sourced as much as possible. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: Beautiful farm setting with fields to explore and some farm animals. Pet friendly. Fabulous breakfast and cheese and wine in the evening….” “Great Location, very comfortable, beautiful place. Host was very attentive and helpful. Breakfast was delicious, farm fresh local ingredients in a very charming setting. Room was very comfortable….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT ORCHARD HOUSE: READ MORE
- Hidden among the Sangre De Cristo Mountains, near Taos, in the north of New Mexico, this is a peaceful and charming ecological farm stay with a number of self catering cabins on its 40 acre goji berry farm which also has a number of hens, sheep and goats. The old style cabins are rustic, homely and tastefully furnished. Outside the bedroom(s) you’ll find a well equipped kitchen, a lounge area and bathroom with a bathtub. The area around the farm is beautifully quiet and peaceful, surrounded by forest and mountains it gives a feeling of solitude that is both calming and inspiring; the type of place where creative types might come on retreat. It’s only about 15 minutes drive from the little town of Taos though, while the Taos Ski Valley and Red River can be reached in about a half hour. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “I love the whole farm setting. Chickens, llamas, goats, fruits, vegetables and the incredible quietness is what we needed it. Fully rested from stress. The little cabins were awesome, slept like a baby. The quietness of everything was exactly what I was looking for. Felt very connected with Nature and God. Breakfast was awesome and coffee was delightful. I will be back, for sure….” “Fabulous. It was super fun! Never stayed on a farm before… much better experience than I was expecting….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TAOS GOJI FARM: READ MORE
- The first urban farm project on FarmStayPlanet, Crosby Street Hotel is in the heart of Lower Manhattan’s Soho district and so could never be accused of being some kind of rural escape. It might not be a farmhouse exactly but it does have a small farm as a part of the growing movement of urban farming. It is a top of the range, luxury hotel with a twist; there is a small but very functional farm on the 12th floor roof top terrace producing a good range of organic fruit, vegetables and herbs that end up in the kitchen of their very fine restaurant. And if that wasn’t enough it also has some hens, there to lay what surely must be Manhattan’s freshest eggs. THE ACCOMMODATION: The hotel is large with 89 rooms in total, all of them are bright (floor to ceiling windows), modern and the height of comfort and cool urban style. They range from standard doubles to sumptuous two bedroom suites, all of which are individually styled by someone showing a real flair for interior design. None will disappoint in almost any way, though prices are of course high. The common areas are equally plush with two courtyard gardens and a drawing room, and the above mentioned restaurant of course too. It is always busy and serves up some of Soho’s best, and freshest (see above) food in a nice casual atmosphere. For extra buzz there is the Crosby Bar which has a reputation for excellent cocktails and for being a generally fun place to spend the evening. There is a top class gym at the hotel too and in the basement, a state of the art 99 seat cinema. THE LOCATION: New York City’s bohemian bourgeois Soho district is lively, artistic and with its finger firmly on the pulse of current trends in music, fashion, art and design. The hotel is on a relatively quiet cobbled street called Crosby Street, between Prince and Spring Streets, but you don’t have to stroll far to find yourself in the heart of the action, with some of New York’s best shopping, bars, restaurants and various galleries just a few READ MORE