No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best self catering farm house stays in Austria in 2022! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- This lovely farm house stay just outside the village of Patergassen in the Nockberge Mountains of Carthinia, Austria, has very comfortable self-catering apartments with balconies, in a beautifully renovated, 500 year old, Alpine farmhouse. The apartments are super comfortable and clean, and though quite modern inside, they retain some lovely rustic touches; traditional wooden furniture for example and traditional wooden floors and ceilings. They all have fully equipped kitchens, nice bathrooms and spacious lounge & dining areas with WiFi and satellite TV as standard. The farmhouse really is a beautifully rustic and atmospheric building; all wooden panels and hanging flower baskets in that classic Alpine style. Outside, in the large gardens you’ll find a traditional sauna with a wood heated stove, an infrared cabin, and of course there is the farm and the surrounding forest which you are welcome to explore. You’ll find the views gorgeous at almost every turn here, from the farmhouse, the gardens and the farm. This means of course that the surrounding area is fantastic for hiking, much of it being quite strenuous but with some gentler slopes too. In winter skiing and winter sports take over, and there are two popular winter sports resorts nearby; Bad Kleinkirchheim just 6km away and the Turracher Höhe Ski Area around 15 km. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This place is great for family, friends and lovers of ecological aspects of life. It has an amazing reconstructed vintage alp house with many comfort features including a wonderful sauna. It is located in lovely nature with large meadows. The skiing center is close about 15 minutes. The owners are very pleasant. For the location the place is a very good price. I highly recommend!…” “Charming place! The apartments were heartwarmingly cosy, it couldn’t have been lovelier. Fantastic sauna & relax area. Claudia was very nice and helpful, she showed us the farm by the Gasthaus, we even saw a baby cow!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LEEBHOF: READ MORE
- In the village of Fügen, at the heart of the Zillertal valley, Austria, and around a half an hour from Innsbruck, Obermooshof is a fun, family friendly, Tyrol farm stay on a scenic working farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a mixture of self catering and B&B accommodation, all of which are clean and comfortable and come with balconies that have lovely views of the surrounding mountains. There is satellite TV in all the units, and private bathroom, and outside there is a nice garden where you’ll find a children’s playground, barbecue facilities and plenty of place to relax and meet the other guests. They serve a generous home made breakfast every morning too with some of the produce coming straight from the farm. The owners are always happy to have guests explore their working farm which has a number of cattle, pigs, hens as well as some pet rabbits and cats. If you wish you can always join in some of the daily tasks, like feeding the animals etc., and lend a hand at indoor activities like making traditional Austrian home made bread and jams. Note: No internet available! THE LOCATION: There are a couple of shops and restaurants in the village, just a short walk from the farmhouse, and the village and its surrounds are a lovely place to wander around and take in the gorgeous scenery. The area, and Tyrol generally, is of course very popular for winter sports and there is a free bus stop to the ski slopes just 300 metres away from the farm stay. It’s also a popular place to visit in summer too, with its spectacular scenery and clean, fresh air. You’ll find a lot of good hikes around and some more gentle walks just around the back of the farm. Swimming is popular in the Tyrol summer too with Schlitters Lake, only 4km from the farm stay, being an enjoyable day out. Another good recommendation is the well known Erlebnistherme Fügen Thermal Spa just 2.5 km away which has indoor pools, spa treatments, saunas and massage therapy, as well as a water fun park. The famous ski town of Innsbruck lies around a READ MORE
- In the heart of Reisach, Carinthia Austria, farm stay Knaller der Reiterbauernhof has very highly rated self-catering apartments with kitchenette, WiFi and satellite TV and either a balcony or terrace. There’s so much to do both on and off the farm. They offer free use of a horse and free horse riding lessons, and for a small extra charge there is also a wellness centre which has a fitness room, sauna and steam bath. Knaller der Reiterbauernhof can organise hiking tours too on request, and every Tuesday they have a very special night time horse riding trip. Supermarkets and restaurants are within walking distance and the Nassfeld Ski Resort, around 10 km away, has a free bus stop beside the farm. The friendly farm owners can also offer you a free Nassfeld Plus Card which gives you many discounts on attractions and activities in the local area. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The host helped us find the location and was incredibly friendly. She gave us a tour of the apartment and showed us the common spaces. The apartment was so clean! Shower stayed hot for my entire group (four people). The bus to Nassfeld stops 100 ft from the door. Could not ask for any thing better!…” “We had a very good time and enjoyed the sauna and hospitality of our hosts:)…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT KNALLER DER REITERBAUERNHOF: READ MORE
- For a healthy and relaxing holiday break in the mountains of Austria’s East Tyrol region, Oberschupferhof might be a good choice. It is a self catering holiday home on a working organic farm 1,378 meters above sea level in some of the most stunning scenery this beautiful country can offer. THE ACCOMMODATION: The farmhouse is quite new but built in traditional Austrian style, with some great Tyrolean wood craftmanship on display. There is a full 300 m² of space to enjoy, and can sleep up to seven people. The interiors are all wood paneled, beautifully so, and it gives a very much alpine flavour to the house. There are four bedrooms, a large living room and dining area with cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen with, amongst other features, a traditional Tyrolean tiled stove, three bathrooms (two of which have a bathtub), four toilets, and lots of outside space including a terrace with barbecue facilities and a play area for children. You are free to wander the farm, which even has its own little chapel and where you can meet some of the friendly animals, including their Tyrolean Grey cattle, and help yourself to some of the organic fruits, vegetables, herbs and berries that grow there. You’ll find the owners friendly and hospitable too and though the accommodation is self catering they can deliver you fresh bread every morning if you so need. THE LOCATION: If you thirst for adventure and for even more stunning views you can go hiking along some of the many mountain trails around and in winter the area is a well known centre for skiing, snow boarding etc. with the Hochpustertal Valley ski area just 7 km away, (and there’s a free shuttle bus stop just 300 meters from the farmhouse). The nearest village is Außervillgraten, just over one km away where you’ll find a couple of shops and restaurants. This area is also of course very close to the Italian border and its South Tyrol region with the town of Prato Alla Drava, in Italy’s Bolzano province being just 13 km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Best holiday ever! Like a dream. Beautiful house, wonderful hosts, nature READ MORE
- Das Franzl is a top quality Farm Stay B&B near Lake Wolfgang and Salzburg, with some quirky on site glamping accommodation too. Their little farm has some adorable alpacas and ponies which will be a big hit with children. You’ll find the breakfast here excellent too. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a range of regular B&B rooms in their very lovely, classic Austrian farmhouse. All of the rooms are stylish and chic with some quirky little interior design features. You’ll find them extremely clean, and super comfortable, and they come with a flat screen TV, DVD player and private bathroom. There is also a cosy self catering apartment which can sleep up to five; two doubles and a single and in the gardens an igloo style glamping tent. The tent has plenty of space, with a double bed, a work desk, seating, a flat screen TV and air-con. Outside too there is a nice wooden deck area with some deck chairs. The farm animals are a nice attraction here, they have some friendly alpacas and miniature ponies that guests are welcome to pet, feed, bring for walks etc. THE LOCATION: The farm stay lies 800 meters from the famous Lake Wolfgang, one of Salzburg’s biggest attractions, with the town of St. Wolfgang being around 3.5 kilometers away (There is a bus stop just down the road from the farm) Water sports are of course popular here as is hiking and cycling (they rent bikes at the farm), and there are great trails right outside the farm that lead up around the hills and offer some magical views. The city of Salzburg can be reached in less than a half an hour by car. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Cutest hotel ever! Even our cat didn’t want to leave. Breakfast was great, the room was gorgeous and very clean. Also nice to see the alpacas roam around….” “My daughter and I loved the glamping dome! It was such a great place to stay, especially being able to lie in bed and look at the stars and all the quirky details that make Das Franzl unique (alpacas, coloured lights, decor). It was ideal being READ MORE
- This popular farm stay is right on the shores of Lake Keutschach in Carinthia Austria‘s touristic Wörthersee region, and is a very enjoyable destination for children and adults alike. The Accommodation: They have a range of different self catering apartments, all of which are super clean and comfortable, with fresh white walls and modern wooden furniture. They come with a well equipped kitchen, a lounge area with satellite TV and most have at least one balcony or terrace. There is a cafe and a quality restaurant at the farmhouse too, and you can sample a good variety of local Austrian food and wine, like the hearty Carinthian favourite Brettljause, or their own homemade Liendl bread, bacon, ham and pastries. You can buy some of the farm’s produce too if you want to cook yourself and there’s also a supermarket just down the road. Guests are more than welcome to tour the farm and meet, pet and feed the animals. They include sheep, goats, ponies, rabbits and hens and you’ll find all of them pretty friendly and approachable. The Location: Best of all this farm stay has its own private beach along Lake Keutschach and you can rent pedal boats from the farm, as well as bicycles to explore the surrounding region which has some really beautiful scenery and is ideal for mountain biking and hiking. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional. Perfect location. Very clean room. Very friendly atmosphere….” “Very nice pension with very nice garden an outdoor area. helpful owner and friendly staff. very good location location, a few kms from Worthersee, so an excellent location to explore this nice area. Good breakfast, very nice garden with pets….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BAUERNHOF LIENDL: READ MORE
- High above the Inn Valley, in the village of Fiss, Tyrol, Austria, this is a very child friendly, family run organic farm with spa, sauna, steam bath and plenty of places for the kids to play. And they can also get involved with looking after and feeding the animals. The surrounding area is great for hiking and of course winter sports with the cable car to the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis ski area just 5-minutes walk away. And you can also arrange horse riding from the farm too. They have a mixture of self catering and B&B accommodation; all are super comfortable and clean and include WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. In the morning they serve a generous buffet breakfast with plenty of organic food that comes directly from the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This was our perfect vacation! The property is very comfortable, extremely clean, very nice people. The location of the property is great, 5 minutes walking distance to the ski lifts, the ski storage is big and modern. It’s great that you can leave your skis near the ski lift and don’t carry it every day. We liked the breakfast and the coffee was great. Thank you for the great stay!…” “Lovely just lovely perfect for families with children, or a romantic get away. Close to all shops/amenities yet secluded. Would definitely recommend to anyone….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BIOBAUERNHOF POLTEHOF: READ MORE
- This lively eco-friendly farmhouse stay in the village of Pömling, just 5 km from Melk Abbey in the heart of some typically beautiful lower Austrian countryside. The working farm has a whole range of animals; cattle, pigs, horses and ponies, with both horse & pony riding is available, and even a herd of red deer. They also have some smaller pets that children will love like guinea pigs and rabbits, and kids will also appreciate the outdoor playground and the natural bowling alley. The accommodation is in the form of self catering apartments which are all spacious and comfortable, and come with fully equipped kitchens and lounges with satellite TV. They also all have balconies with nice views over the gardens and the surrounding, beautifully rural, countryside. Guests at farmhouse can buy some of the many homemade farm products that the friendly owners produce on site and for other supplies there is a supermarket just 2km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The studio was beautiful, atmosphere of the farm since it’s far away from Vienna was absolutely calming. Nature surrounds you, life is so simple and beautiful. The family who owns the farm are very nice people. The animals especially the horses are beautiful just to watch them. The walk outside the farm all the way to the plantations and forest is just stunning….” “Gorgeous sunny place with the lot of history, great place for children, the owners were fantastic. Incredible sauna…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BAUER & WIRT LANGTHALER: READ MORE
- This organic farm stay is just outside the little village of Vorderstoder in the Upper Austrian Alps, and near to the well known Kalkalpen National Park. They have bright, clean and modern self catering apartments at the farmhouse and there’s a lot to see and do, on the farm and in the surrounding area. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of very nice apartments at Familienbauernhof Grossgrub, to sleep up to two adults and three children. They are all quite newly decorated, but very much in keeping with that classic Alpine rustic style, i.e. with traditional looking wooden panels and furniture everywhere. They all also have a balcony or at least some place from where to enjoy the lovely views. The accommodation is self catering and you’ll have a good, fully equipped kitchen at your disposal, but you can also order a very fine breakfast to start the day with if you need. There are also barbecue facilities outside and the owners organize sociable barbecue evenings over the summer months. The spa area has a nice stone sauna, an infrared cabin and a steam bath. There is also a children’s playroom and a playground in the garden, so they will be well entertained, and adults too can enjoy things like volleyball, table tennis, football and even go karting in summer. While in winter; cross country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding and tobogganing. You can also wander the farm and meet the cattle, goats and hens which call it home. Hiking and mountain bike trails are all around this area too and just steps away from the farm. If you walk in the right direction you’ll also find a nice swimming lake just half a kilometre away, the friendly farm owners can point you in the right direction for that and other sights in the area. THE LOCATION: The cross-country ski run and the toboggan run are also right outside the farm, and they have toboggans which you can use free of charge. In terms of actual ski resorts the nearest is the Hinterstoder ski area, 6 km away while the Wurzeralm ski area is around 15 km, with a ski shuttle bus READ MORE
- Surrounded by thick forests and mountains, Farm Stay Zur alten Schmiede is a beautiful self-catering 3-bedroom chalet on a working farm in the Zirbitzkogel Nature Park, Styria, Austrian Alps. The comfortable chalet comes with traditional Alpine wooden furniture, there is a fully equipped kitchenette (inc. dishwasher and washing machine) private bathroom and dining area. There is also free WiFi and cable TV. There is a playground for the kids outside and a playroom inside. They also have a ski storage room and a cosy lounge with a traditional alpine tiled oven. As you might expect the area is fabulous for hiking and winter sports. Ski area Gredenzen is just 15 minutes away by car and the likes of Lake Furtnerteich and Golf Club Mariahof, which also has tennis courts, are less than 5 minutes away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Super Location, friendly welcome, and a very nice house with comfortable beds. We can recommend Alten Schmiede and will come back!….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FERIENHAUS ZUR ALTEN SCHMIEDE: READ MORE
- Baby und Kinderbauernhof Wildfang has a beautifully scenic location in the Klostertal valley, 500 metres from the centre of Dalaas. They offer bright, modern and clean apartments at the farmhouse, all of which have a balcony to enjoy the fabulous views from. It’s self catering but you can also order some delicious home-made breakfasts if you so wish. THE ACCOMMODATION: All apartments come with a kitchen with all kitchenware and a dishwasher. From the balcony you can enjoy panoramic views of the surroundings mountains. Ski equipment can be stored in a separate room on site where they also have a boot dryer. They can also offer a very good breakfast for an extra fee, (though free of charge for children up to 12 years). You can also make use of the barbecue area in the garden while for dining out options you’ll find a few good restaurants just down the road in the centre of Dalaas. There are rabbits, cows, a cat and a dog on the farm, as a well as fruit trees and vegetable groves, and the owners produce their own jam and schnapps. THE LOCATION: The Sonnenkopf Ski Area is 3 km away and the Arlberg Ski Area can be reached by car in 20 minutes. There is also a small ski area in Dalaas for children and beginners from where you can actually ski straight down to the farm stay. Numerous hiking and mountain biking paths can be found close by, there is also an outdoor pool in the centre of the village and a nice adventure park for children just 3 km away. Be sure to ask the owners of Kinderbauernhof Wildfang for more recommendations of activities in the surrounding area. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Fantastic location and we were made to feel very welcome. A perfect relaxing stay with a young baby. We all slept very well in the comfortable beds and enjoyed delicious bread rolls for breakfast, delivered to our door each morning. There is plenty to see and do in the area but even spending the whole day on the farm and playing in the garden was good….” “Superb. The kids loved READ MORE
- Hanselishof has self catering accommodation on a hillside farm just outside Matrei in the famously beautiful Tyrol region of Austria. The apartment at Hanselishof features 2 bedrooms fitted with wood panelling, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and a dishwasher, a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, a balcony with mountain views, satellite channels and a CD player. The apartment additionally has a living area with a sofa and a washing machine. Guests can sunbathe on a lawn in the garden and during winter you can meet farm animals which are kept warm in their sheds. In summer the remain out on the lovely Alpine pastures which can also of course be visited. Homemade products like butter, cheese, bread, yogurt and marmalades can be bought at the farm stay. Amenities include a ski and bicycles storage room, free WiFi and a children’s playground. The closest ski lift of the Großglocker Ski Resort is a 10-minute drive away. The closest restaurant is less than 1 km away. A supermarket, cross-country skiing trails and public pools are 8 km away. Lake Triestachersee is 20 km from the premises. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: Was an all around nice vacation. Very nice hostess, great apartment, super equipped, could go on like this … just great….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT HANSELISHOF: READ MORE
- Hochhubergut is a typical Upper-Austrian farm-house in a beautifully quiet location 5 km from the centre of Aschach an der Steyr. All rooms and apartments come with a modern bathroom, parquet flooring and free Wi-Fi. Apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher and all units feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You can also make use of the large garden with a pond. Cross-country skiing trails and a toboggan run can be found right next to Hochhubergut. The nearest restaurants are 3 km away and a supermarket can be found in the centre of Aschach. The scenic towns of Steyr and Bad Hall are 15 km away. The Hinterstoder Ski Area can be reached by car in 45 minutes. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Fantastic stay: fantastic panoramic views; modern rooms: high quality equipment, friendly owners…..” “Amazing view over the hills. The apartment was really nice and clean. The owner is very friendly and gave us some great tips for the rest of our trip through Austria….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT HOCHHUBERGUT: READ MORE
- This lovely, classic Austrian agritourism near Goldegg, Salzburg has self catering accommodation on an organic farm with a large garden, a children’s playground including a trampoline, and a sun terrace. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have two spacious, clean apartments at the farmstay; One has one bedroom which, with the help of a sofa bed in the lounge, can fit up to four people, and then there’s the two bedroom apartment which can fit up to 6. There is WiFi throughout, satellite TV and a fully equipped kitchen. They also both have balconies which have beautiful views over the mountains; Goldegg and St. Johann. You’ll find a herb garden outside where you are free to pick your own herbs to cook with, and you can arrange for fresh bread and pastries to be delivered daily to your accommodation. Baby care equipment can be provided at the farm stay too and guests are of course welcome to use the ski storage room and the outdoor barbecue facilities. THE LOCATION: The Goldegg Ski Lift is just over a kilometre away by road but can be reached on foot or on skis too across the fields, just 400 metres away. There’s a golf course about five minutes away from the farmstay too, and a swimming lake, while farther afield the St. Johann and Alpendorf ski resorts are about 20-minute’s drive. In winter there is actually a bob sleigh run right on front of the farmhouse, and they owners are happy to let guests borrow their sled and bob. Horse riding is available a few minutes walk from the farm and there are all sorts of other outdoor activities within maximum 20 minute’s drive like rafting & canyoning at Rafting Center Taxenbach, skiing of course, plus ski jumping, tennis, beach volleyball, swimming, paragliding and almost anything else you can think of! Be sure to ask at the farmstay for recommendations. And of course if sports are not your thing the Goldegg, Salzburg region is still a fabulous place to spend time, with some of Austria’s and Europe’s most lovely scenery, fresh, clean air and a huge amount of rural peace and tranquility. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “We READ MORE
- On the borders of Austria and Bavaria, Germany, this farmstay has a spacious, very comfortable self catering apartment surrounded by beautiful mountain landscapes with well tended gardens and a children’s playground. Guests are free to explore the farm and also enjoy activities like sleigh rides with the farm horses or a ride on one of their cute ponies. There is plenty of great hiking in the surrounding area too, and of course winter sports; The Hochheterich Ski Area is about 20 minutes away for example and there is the famous Lake Bodensee for water sports, about the same distance away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Simply great: Very quiet location to relax and unwind. Very nice hosts. Great apartment. Particularly suitable for children, but also for relaxation seekers and hikers….” “Those looking for peace and relaxation are in the right place here. Ideal for families with children: The quiet location in nature with wonderful views, the well-equipped spacious apartment, the delicious bread rolls for breakfast and the proximity to the hiking trails on the high plateau. The children loved the playground in the garden and the animals. The hosts are very nice and helpful. We felt comfortable all around and will be back!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FRIESENHOF BLANK: READ MORE
- Farm Stay Wachahof is in Lower Austria’s Bucklige Welt region, an area famous for its gentle green hills and one which attracts visitors from all over Austria for hill walking, hiking and mountain biking. The farmhouse is surrounded by the family farm with pastures, meadows and orchards, and the farm in turn is surrounded by deep forest where, amongst other things, you’ll find a fish pond with trout. The accommodation at the farm stay is in the form of two self catering studio apartments which can sleep three with the help of the sofa bed, and a larger two floor cottage which can sleep up to seven. The apartments have a kitchenette, a dining area, bathroom and the bedroom/living room with satellite TV. They also have a wood-burning stove and bathroom and plenty of space outside to lounge around and enjoy some beautiful views of the Wechselgebirge mountains. The Cottage provides a lot more space internally and can sleep up to seven with two double beds and the rest sofa beds. There is a large living room area downstairs and a well equipped kitchen. Though the accommodation is self catering you can arrange a good breakfast at the farm stay and the farm owners produce a lot of quality home made food including jams, breads, fruits, vegetables and even home made schnapps which you are welcome to try out and to buy. Outside in the gardens there are sun loungers, deck chairs and barbecue facilities. you are also welcome to tour the farm and the surrounding forest. The nearest town is Edilitz, less than five minutes away by car, while you can be at the well known thermal baths in Bad Schönau in about ten. If you’re here in winter the area has some skiing, with the resort areas of St. Corona and Semmering both being less than a half an hour away, and they have ski equipment storage facilities at the farmhouse. The journey south from Vienna will take less than an hour by car. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Wonderful! The view is so wonderful, and the location is isolated and so calm, I loved it. There are cute animals READ MORE
- Just outside Altenmarkt im Pongau, in the heart of Salzburg, Austria’s winter sports region, Romantische Appartements Sinnhubbauer is a beautifully situated organic farm stay, popular with families on holidays in summer and in winter as a base for skiing, with its easy access to the Ski Amadé and Zauchensee ski areas. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have both B&B rooms and self catering apartments in their traditional Austrian farmhouse and you’ll find all of them super clean, comfortable and modern, with flat screen TV, WiFi, private bathroom and a nice range of stylish wooden furniture. The B&B guests will be treated to a great breakfast every morning which includes organic ingredients from the farm like eggs and their own home made honey, yoghurt and jams. Outside in the gardens there is a large and very fun children’s playground with a game hut, swings, a sandpit, slides, go-carts, scooters, toy tractors, table football and table tennis. The farm is a working organic farm which is mainly busy with the production of milk from its around 40 dairy cattle. It has a number of different other animals too though; pigs, goats, rabbits, ducks and hens. There are some beehives at the farm too and it grows a range of organic fruits and vegetables. THE LOCATION: The area surrounding the farm is classic Salzburg, and famously beautiful in summer or winter; skiing and other winter sports dominate in winter, with some important resorts very near by, Ski Amadé and Zauchensee, for example, as well as a cross country ski route and a winter hiking trail right next to the farm. The nearest town is Altenmarkt im Pongau, less than 3km down the road. There you’ll find plenty of restaurants, shops and bars and it gets busy with tourists both summer and winter. In summer there is some really great hiking and mountain biking trails around as well as fishing and horse riding. The farm owners will have plenty of recommendations for you and can arrange fishing and cycling trips from the farm, and they let you use their bikes for free. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautiful place. Nature surroundings, perfectly clean, outside space for kids, animals, possibility to READ MORE