No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best self catering farm house stays in Canada in 2020! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- In Creemore, Ontario, Canada, this popular farm stay has a sauna, spa & wellness center, tennis courts, an outdoor salt water swimming pool, a gift shop and a restaurant on site. You’ll find the food top quality and the staff welcoming and friendly. All of their comfortable rooms come with flat screen TV and WiFi and some come with a seating area. Guests are also welcome to use their shared kitchen for cooking their own meals if they so choose. You can hire bikes from the farmstay and the staff can also organize horse back riding trips, showing you some nice trails in the surrounding area which is also good for golf, cycling, fishing and winter sports. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A great location and comfortable in and out!! The owner is lovely and cares a great deal about her property It is very pleasant as she provides the perfect amount of guest attention without being hovering. . Her private brand of body care products have a lovely slightly herbally not floral sweet aroma !!..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MOUNTAIN ASH FARM: READ MORE
- Pet friendly Montana Hill Guest Ranch invites you to the gentle hills of British Columbia’s South Cariboo to enjoy some rural bliss, some old style Canadian hospitality and to do exactly as much or as little as you like. It has horseback riding, spa facilities, good food, hospitable hosts and a choice of four comfortable and cosy private log cabins each with a fireplace and an outdoor hot tub. The Accommodation: The accommodation is in classic style log cabins, all with one double bedroom, kitchenette, lounge and one bathroom. The lounge has a double sofa bed too so each cabin can sleep up to four people. They are comfortable and clean with modern facilities; flat screen TV & WiFi, and there is a nice cosy ambience throughout, more especially as they all feature those old style cast iron stove heaters. Cosy doesn’t mean small though, they have more than enough space for four people to relax comfortably both inside and out, where there is an old style porch with a hot tub, barbecue facilities and outdoor furniture. In the main ranch house there is a common lounge area to socialize with the owners and the other guests. There’s a library there and a billiards table. They have spa facilities too and can offer, amongst other things, massage therapy with organic essential oils, hot stone massage therapy and beauty treatments including manicures and pedicures. Though the accommodation is self catering, breakfast is included in the rate and it is generous and hearty, and includes some real quality coffee. You can also join one of the western themed, full three course, evening meals with other guests at the ranch house and order trail lunches READ MORE
- Not far from the town of Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada, this is a B&B farmstay with a difference, the animals here are husky sleigh dogs and in winter the dogs are there to take guests out on some great adventures across the snow fields of the Yukon Territory. They have a range of rooms and cottages some of which come with a kitchen and all guests have access to the very nice on-site restaurant with local food specialities including plenty of bison and caribou meat. Though they do have vegetarian options too, and also serve beer and wine. The surrounding area is beautiful to explore with both the Yukon Wildlife Preserve and the Takhini Hot Springs within 20 minutes drive. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Unforgettable: Delicious home-cooked meals from the garden, surrounded by nature and spectacular views, cozy cottages, husky dogs, canoe trips down Tahini river, walking trails through the forested property, biking trails, mushing trails, exceptionally friendly staff, homemade desserts!!!!” “Everything was extra ordinary! Even though there are more than 100 dogs on the property, everything was sparkling clean. There was no dog hair in the room and the shared bathroom was very clean all the time. The breakfast was delicious and served on real plates. We had a little bbq every night and enjoyed being surrounded by nature….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MUKTUK ADVENTURES: READ MORE
- In the heart of British Columbia, Canada, beside the Kettle Valley Railway and just half an hour from Kelowna city center, Myra Canyon Ranch is a cool mix of farmstay, adventure park and horse riding stable and showcases some lovely modern wooden architecture along the way. It’s very highly rated accommodation, both self-catering and B&B, is super comfortable and clean with each having a private bathroom as well as their own private entrance and patio. Wifi is standard throughout. Outside there’s a hot tub for guests to use and barbecue facilities too. And you can pick up a horse from just outside your front door to ride around the ranch, and there’s also lots of good hiking and mountain biking to be found. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A relaxing ranch with amazing views. The view from all the rooms are spectacular and the warm, friendly greeting from the hosts made it even more of an enjoyable stay. Especially loved the bathroom that overlooked the city of Kelowna!….” “Amazing views, beautiful property. Getting to see and interact with the animals were bonuses for my kids. We loved everything so much that we changed our plans and asked to extend our stay. The kitchen and BBQ were great to use. One of the best places we’ve stayed at….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MYRA CANYON GUEST RANCH: READ MORE
- On Bowen Island, just outside Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, this gorgeous little cottage farm stay on a small farm is a very popular choice. The cottage has a kitchenette, lounge with fireplace, bedroom, bathroom. Outside you have a nice little patio with outside seats and barbecue facilities and you are free to wander around the farm and meet the animals and just take in the amazing views of the surrounding forests and mountains. There’s plenty of good hiking around here as you might imagine and your hosts will be more than happy to advise you plus you’ll find good fishing, canoeing and cycling opportunities too. The farm produces some quality home made food and they serve a great breakfast every morning. They have an on-site farm shop too where you can buy more of their produce to take home. Note: there is Wifi at the main building but the signal is very weak in the cottage itself. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The accommodation was beautifully presented and Jules was very friendly. Great views….” “Amazing cottage and property, amazing hostess, and beautiful island – worth a visit!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT ALDERWOOD FARM COZY COTTAGE: READ MORE
- In St.Mary’s just over 20 miles from the city of London, Ontario, Canada, Transvaal farm stay offers a nice 2 bedroom self catering house on its busy working farm with goats, hens and vegetable plots. The farmhouse has a lounge with a stone fireplace, TV and WiFi, a well equipped kitchen, two bedrooms (one double and one twin) and bathroom. They make their own range of quality artisan goat’s cheese, preserves and chocolate truffles which you’re welcome to try, and to buy to take home. You can also learn how to make all of the above at the culinary workshops the owners organize for their guests, and bread and pastry making lessons too. The surrounding area is popular for cycling and you can rent bikes for free from the farm. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Cosy interior, gas fireplace, animals! Also loved collecting eggs, and meeting the new baby goats. Owners very generously provided us with homemade goat cheese, and fresh baked goodies from their bakery. The farmhouse is clearly a labour of love for Cindy and Scott!…” “The house is impeccable and the owners are very gracious hosts who clearly wanted to ensure that anything we needed was provided to us! One of the owners of the property gave us a very informative tour of the farm and our kids were able to get their eggs from the hens in the morning. We also enjoyed seeing the goats and playing with the cats on the farm. This is a beautiful getaway and a unique experience for those of us who are city dwellers. I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed our stay at Transvaal Farm. I would highly READ MORE
- In Saint-Damien, less than an hour from Quebec City, Canada, this family friendly farm stay is on a working goat farm with its own organic cheese factory. The accommodation is a two bedroom apartment which can host up to six people and with a full kitchen is fully self catering, though the friendly owners also serve a great fresh breakfast in the morning which includes of course some of their own home made cheeses. Guests are welcome to explore the farm, meet the animals and help out with the feeding or milking. The area around the farmstay has plenty to explore too. There is the Cycloroute bike trail for example which is about 7km from the farm and is a great way to travel the Bellechasse region. The Massif du Sud park and ski resort too is nearby and all around there are good hiking opportunities. READ MORE
- In Louis Creek Valley, near Kamloops city, British Columbia, Tod Mountain Guest Ranch offers all inclusive accommodation packages that include horseback riding lessons, all meals and plenty of drinks and snacks too. The setting is wild and beautiful, and the views are spectacular. The Accommodation: Their rooms are in the form of individual cabins and are cosy, comfortable and clean, with a country style design. They all come with private bathroom and WiFi. Some are self catering too with a kitchen, patio and seating area. Their restaurant really serves up some top quality food and they’ve got a snack bar too, plus a sociable shared TV lounge and a games room with pool table and board games. The Location: Tod Mountain Ranch is just 35 miles from Kamloops where you’ll find a lot going on, in all seasons. It’s a sort of hub for outdoor sports enthusiasts and also has a number of good restaurants, bars , cafes and a small arts scene. There are all sorts activities to be enjoyed in the area around Kamloops and around the ranch; great hiking and mountain biking, fishing and golf, and winter sports in the Sun Peaks Resort for example. For swimming, fishing canoeing etc, there’s the lovely Heffley Lake about 6 miles from the ranch, while B.C.’s capital Vancouver, with its international airport, is 250 miles to the south west. READ MORE
- This very cute hobby farm is just 10 minutes west of Sooke, Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada and is a beautifully peaceful rural escape. They have a variety of clean, comfortable and spacious rooms and cabins all with private bathroom and terrace and some with kitchenette, and they treat their guests to a great breakfast which includes eggs from the farm’s free range hens. Apart from hens you can also introduce yourself to the deer, goats and rabbits and the surrounding area has plenty of wildlife, whale watching can be done almost straight from the farm for example, and all around are lovely wooded trails for hiking and biking as well as loads of rugged wind swept beaches typical of beautiful Vancouver Island. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Great little self contained cottage. Everything you need. The surrounding area is beautiful. Watching the goats was fun!…” “It was fantastic! The views from the room were outstanding. A pair of binoculars and a telescope helped us see some dolphins and other wildlife! The breakfasts were absolutely delicious, Mike was very knowledgeable about the area too….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT GORDON’S BEACH FARM STAY: READ MORE