No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best self catering farm house stays in Spain in 2021! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- This Tenerife, Canary Islands, farm stay has accommodation in the form of a rustic, very spacious, self catering 18th-century Canarian farm house with four double/twin bedrooms, a large lounge area with a fireplace and satellite TV, and a full kitchen. The property has its own vineyard and also raises flowers and has a bonsai tree greenhouse. Plus there is a kid’s playground in the gardens as well as barbecue facilities and outside tables, chairs and sun loungers. The surrounding area, Tacoronte, a well known wine producing area is very nice to explore, plus the house is also very near the famous beaches of Tenerife. You can also go hiking and play golf within close reach of the farm, and your nearest airport, Tenerife North, is only about ten minutes away by car. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This is a lovely old house. It has absolutely everything you need and more. Perfectly situated and very well maintained. Our host Jose was extremely helpful and accommodating. We plan a return visit…” “This place is simply perfect. Spacious, clean, every bedroom has its own bathroom. Beautiful garden. We want to come back…” Click here to read more of what other guests say. READ MORE
- Near the town of Berga in the Berguedà region of Catalunya, Spain, Complex Rural Can Caubet has pet friendly, self catering accommodation in rustic stone cottages surrounded by gardens and green pastures. And all of it with beautiful views over the rocky slopes of the Queralt Mountains. THE ACOMMODATION: Their cottages come with a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge with a sofa and fireplace, a TV & DVD player and there is WiFi throughout the house. Outside you’ll also find plenty of space for relaxing in the garden which has barbecue facilities, a seasonal swimming pool and a hot tub. There’s also a children’s play area with a trampoline, swings and table football, amongst other things. THE LOCATION: This area of Catalunya, as it rises up into the Pyrenees, is a very popular place for outdoor sports enthusiasts; mountain biking, rock climbing, horse riding, skiing and paragliding are all notably popular. You can ask at the farm for advice and recommendations. You don’t have to be the sporty type though; the region also has peace and rural charm in abundance, and of course the landscapes are very beautiful with some great, and not so strenuous, hill walks close to the farm that offer spectacular views. The cute village of Avià is just about five kilometres away, in fact you can see it, and the nearby monastery from the farm itself. The nearest major ski centres are at Port del Compte, La Molina and Tuixen La Vansa, all not much more than a a half an hour’s drive away, while to get to the city of Barcelona takes about an hour. For a reasonable fee the farm hosts can arrange pick ups and drop offs from the airport and the city centre though, just let them know before you arrive. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “It is ideal for large groups, has 5 full rooms and 3 or 4 bathrooms with shower or bathtub. The kitchen is well equipped, with microwave, dishwasher and a large dining table. The exterior has a huge garden with barbecue and tables and a trampoline for children. The setting is beautiful, fantastic for long walks, surrounded by READ MORE
- In the tiny village of Mairena within Granada’s Sierra Nevada Park, Andalucia, Spain, Las Chimeneas farmstay has a mixture of B&B and self-catering accommodation in a lovingly decorated village house full of antiques and traditional furniture. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a selection of B&B rooms at the main house plus three adjoining self catering apartments, one of which is two bedrooms, the others both one bedroom. There is an outdoor swimming pool in the gardens, and throughout the property the views of the surrounding countryside are superb, with the surrounding Sierra de Gador and Sierra Contaviesa mountains and the coast far off in the distance to the south. The meals here are excellent, the English owners are food enthusiasts and collect much of the ingredients from their own small organic farm. They serve a great and varied breakfast every morning at the informal on site restaurant plus evening meals too. Guests can watch their food being cooked if they like and get lessons on how to make some traditional Alpujarran (the local region) recipes come to life. THE FARM: Their small farm is just outside the village, has a stream running through it, and contains various fruits and vegetables; olives, almonds, cherries, oranges and apricots, as well as some wild grape vines. Guests are of course welcome to explore the farm, to visit and relax or if they like give a hand with collecting some of the produce. You can also learn a little about making local cheeses, soups, soaps and olive oil during informal demonstrations, plus yoga classes and ‘foraging mornings’, where a local guide can show you the best spots around the village for sourcing wild thyme, fennel, asparagus and mushrooms that you can bring back to cook with later. THE LOCATION: The tiny, isolated, village of Mairena is a wonderful find for anyone looking to experience typically slow paced Andalucian village life. You’ll find it absolutely a world away from the tourist zones of the coast. As mentioned above it’s also within the Sierra Nevada, so you’ll also find some world class hiking and mountain biking as well as bird watching, and the owners are always on READ MORE
- This lovely agritourism farm stay near Valencia, Spain specializes in horse riding lessons but even if horse riding doesn’t interest you it is a really great place for a relaxing break. You’ll find spa facilities, a swimming pool, acres of gardens to explore as well as great food, great service and comfortable accommodation. The location is also very good; the farm is in a picturesque setting overlooking the Benicadell Mountains beside the small cute village of Salem. It’s also less than an hour from the city of Valencia, and just 20km from the coastal beaches of Gandia. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of double and twin B&B rooms as well as two one double bedroom self catering cottages. They are comfortable and cosy with private bathroom, air con, TV and Wifi, and the self catering cottages have their own entrance, kitchenette and lounge area. The farmhouse has all modern facilities but maintains much of its traditional style. It’s beautifully furnished and decorated, with a cosy, slightly rustic vibe. They have a bar and a fine restaurant at the property too which serves breakfast and offers a very good choice of traditional Valencian and Spanish dishes throughout the day, with some of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm. There is loads of outside space to explore, terraces with seating and hammocks, a swimming pool, an equestrian centre, gardens and the farm where they grow various fruits, vegetables and herbs. Further afield you can hike direct from the farm into the surrounding forests and hills as far as the Benicadell Mountains, or you can cycle, with bikes being available to hire at the farm. The large equestrian centre has many horses with a training track and a competition track. Even if you’re not horse riding yourself they are interesting and beautiful to watch. The friendly staff organize all sorts of horse riding lessons and can take you for long or short treks around the surrounding woodlands and hills. If you’re an experienced rider you can also take a horse out for trekking by yourself. THE LOCATION: The agroturismo is less than an hour from Valencia with its international airport (transfers can READ MORE
- Cuevas del Pino is an agroturismo farm stay near Cordoba, Andalusia, Spain, which has some lovely quaint and rustic self catering cottages on its 60 acre organic farm. It also has the added intrigue of being set around an old stone quarry which has cave systems to explore and a cave house for overnight stays. The setting is quite unique and though just minutes from Cordoba city centre it is gorgeously peaceful. The hosts are friendly and charming and you’ll find a creative, bohemian vibe about with lots of activities to be enjoyed from yoga and meditation to photography and painting workshops, as well as various low key events; musical performances, micro theatre and film showings. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a choice of four cottages, two of them are one double bedroom and two of them two bedroom, with the latter being able to sleep up to five people. They are all charmingly rustic and traditional in style, and with some nice antique furniture and art pieces decorating the space. They are also very clean and comfortable and with modern facilities. You’ll find a well equipped kitchen, a lounge area, and outside a nice private terrace area with tables, chairs and sun loungers. The most unique of the accommodation choices is of course the cave house. A clever bit of architecture, it is, as the name suggests, a cottage built in to a cave, with solid rock for (most of) the walls and ceilings. The design is that of an open plan loft and is super spacious and stylish. Though all the accommodation is of a high standard and thoroughly charming the cave house is understandably the most popular and so be sure to book well ahead of time. Outside there are some nicely tended gardens and an outdoor swimming pool with plenty of space for relaxing. Beyond that there is the farm, an organic, eco-friendly project that grows a variety of fruits and vegetables including beet-root and sweet corn. THE LOCATION: The farm stay is conveniently near Cordoba, a popular destination for tourists in Andalusia and one which rivals Granada for its rich Moorish history and heritage. By car the journey READ MORE
- The quite idyllic El Piensu Farm Stay has homely, rustic, farm house accommodation near Gijon in the lovely green hills of Asturias. They have a choice of B&B and self catering accommodation, their small farm has cattle, donkeys and hens, and comes with some superb views over the Atlantic Ocean. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are B&B double bedrooms in the main farmhouse, and in the adjoining buildings they have some one and two bedroom cottage type accommodation to sleep up to five people. They are all rustic, traditional style; they hold on to a lot of old farmhouse charm but without compromising on comfort of cleanliness. There is a large common lounge with TV in the main farmhouse which all guests are free to use. The self catering cottages are spacious and come with well equipped kitchens, lounge areas and one or two bedrooms in each. For an extra fee all guests can also enjoy a particularly good and generous breakfast, with a great spread of Asturian and Spanish homemade fare to be sampled. Outside there are some charming gardens with nice views over the sea, a terrace area with seating and a small children’s playground. with see-saw and swings. You are of course welcome to wander around the farm and meet some of the animals; the cows and donkeys, and join in some tasks if you so wish like collecting fresh eggs from the hens for breakfast. You’ll find the farm owners friendly and hospitable, and in a very short time you will be made to feel right at home, in both the house and on the farm. THE LOCATION: Near to both Gijon and Oviedo El Piensu Farm Stay has a beautifully remote setting right on the edge of the sea in this the green heart of northern Spain; Asturias. There is a pathway from the farm down to the sea and from there, if you’re feeling fit, you can walk or run the 6km along the coast to the lighthouse at Lastres en Luces, to the pretty little villages of Cudillero and Lastres, or Santamera with its 13th century church, and also to some fine beaches at Rodiles and READ MORE
- Agroturismo Turmaden des Capita is a top quality farm stay in a restored 19th-century traditional Menorcan farm house surrounded by limousin cattle, horses, bee hives, olive trees and vegetable plots on its 75 hectare organic, eco-friendly farm. THE ACCOMMODATION: The entire house can be rented or individual rooms, which have a flat screen TV and WiFi and access to the shared kitchen and lounge. And outside there is a nice terrace with outdoor seating, a swimming pool and barbecue facilities. THE FARM: The organic, eco-friendly farm contains limousin cattle, horses, bee hives and olive trees. Adjacent there is also a small area of protected oak forest, and, quite uniquely, is the site of the ruins of a small necropolis typical of the ancient Menorcan Pretalayotic culture, which dates back to between 3,000 and 1,600 BC. THE LOCATION: The farm lies in an area known as “Es Plans d’Alaior”, between the villages of Alaior and Mercadal in the centre of the Island and is about 20 minutes by car to Mahon city and airport, with the nearest beach being about 15 minutes away. Bikes can be hired from the farm and you can also arrange horse riding too. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Central location in the island, delicious breakfast, super comfortable room, nice swimming pool and friendly staff! I definitely recommend and would go back again!….” “An experience you can’t afford to miss. Where to begin? What an amazing experience! What a place! But more importantly what a nice couple who are running this establishment….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGROTURISMO TURMADEN DES CAPITA: READ MORE