No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best vineyard hotel stays in Australia in 2020! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Near Belford and the gateway to NSW’s Hunter Valley wine region, the very highly rated, and intriguingly titled, Block Eight Farm (there’s a rather mundane explanation for the name!), has luxury self catering cottages on its 100 acre, wine and olive oil producing, slice of rural paradise. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation really sets a high standard for other farm stays in NSW to follow. There is a choice of one double bedroom ‘villas’ plus a three bedroom cottage that can sleep up to six. All of them are extremely well appointed, stylish and modern, but still retain something of a homely country farmhouse feel. They are all extremely spacious too, with top of the range kitchens and comfortable, stylish lounge areas with traditional wood burners. The bathrooms too are outstanding and come with underfloor heating. Outside you’ll have a private verandah from where to admire the beautiful views, with one of their complimentary bottles of wine perhaps, and there is a barbecue at your service too. Along with the wine you will also receive complimentary gourmet breakfast hampers, Nespresso coffee pods, a selection of Hunter Valley cheeses, and some other little treats too. THE FARM & VINEYARDS: Though having great success with luxury agritourism Block Eight is also a fully working farm and vineyard. It has been producing quality wine for many years now including Semillon, Shiraz Rose and Frizzante. They produce a line of extra virgin olive oil too from their ten acres of frantoio olive groves. You can sample the produce and of course buy some to take home as you wish. There are lots of animals at the farm, both wild and tame, with dozens of wallabies, kangaroos, swans and READ MORE
- The Red Door Collective on Hermitage road, Pokolbin has classy, boutique accommodation for adults only (over 15s) on its 25 acre vineyard estate and working winery which has sweeping views of the Brokenback Mountains. It has a cellar door which sells its own award winning wines and does relaxed, informal wine tasting sessions, and there is an on-site cafe-diner serving ‘modern Australian fusion food’ which includes wholesome all-day breakfasts and good fresh coffee. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation consists of two private 2-bedroom cottages to sleep up to six, and two private double suites (that can be interconnected if needs be). They are all super comfortable, clean and well appointed with the cottages being fully self contained with kitchen facilities. Check out all the details on the booking page here. The cottage accommodation is self catering but breakfast is included in the rate for stays of over two nights and includes cooked, a la carte options as well as continental. The RDC cafe serves up great fresh food and coffee all day and you can arrange picnic hampers to take away. Make sure too to sample their highly rated wines at the cellar door. At the RDC you can enjoy a massage in the privacy of your own accommodation or outdoors in the gardens, take one of their guest bicycles to tour the local Pokolbin area or go on one of their guided bike tours. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Very friendly hosts that couldn’t do enough for you. Fantastic location, especially for wine tours and kangaroo spotting, we saw kangaroos everyday and once hopped past us whilst enjoying wine on the cottage patio. Very relaxed vibe in the heart of vineyards READ MORE
- The Farm, Willunga, South Australia, is a working organic vineyard and olive farm with a lovely setting overlooking the sea. It has a very good on site restaurant & cafe too where you can taste some great local food and wine including some of the farm’s own produce. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have very nice B&B rooms at the farmhouse plus two equally nice self catering apartments with fully equipped kitchens, spacious comfortable lounges with flat screen TV, and lots of outdoor space with barbecue facilities. You’ll find all the accommodation to be of the highest standard in terms of cleanliness, comfort and modern facilities. Check out all on the booking page here. The apartments are self catering but the helpful owners also provide a great breakfast in the farm restaurant or it can be delivered to your apartment. They can arrange bike hire too and the surrounding area is great for cycling and of course swimming, with Aldinga beach being just down the road. The area, McLaren Vale, is also one of Australia’s most famous wine producing regions with lots of wine tourism activities to be enjoyed. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Excellent hosts, beautiful location and amazing breakfast. My wife is coeliac and the kitchen produced some very fine gluten free food for her. We felt very well looked after. Robyn has a great knowledge of the local vineyards and is more than willing to give some recommendations / suggestions on tasting itineraries. The room was very well kitted out and we will certainly return. 10 out of 10 from us!…” “With an incredibly friendly welcome, generous and flexible service, and perfect recommendations, Farm Willunga was an unforgettable experience. Perfect READ MORE
- This popular farm stay in Pemberton, near the coast of Western Australia, is a self catering cottage on a working farm and vineyard surrounded by rainforest. The clean and comfortable cottage is beside the farmhouse and has three bedrooms, a full kitchen dining area and lounge, two spa baths, a nice open fireplace and an outside patio with barbecue. Other facilities include a flat screen TV, DVD player and an ipod dock. The accommodation is self catering but the friendly owners can arrange breakfast and picnic food with a bit of advance notice. They have their own wines too which guests are welcome to try and you are of course free to wander the farm to meet, and help feed, the animals if you so wish. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Lovely bush setting. Farm animals on property and feeding for children. Wonderful hosts, couldn’t be more helpful and welcoming….” “Wonderful location, the accommodation fantastic and owners couldn’t do enough to help us. A+ from us and we will be going back for sure!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TREENRIDGE FARM ESTATE: READ MORE
- This pet friendly Tasmania farm stay, near the town of Richmond in the Coal River Valley wine region, is organic and eco-friendly and includes a vineyard, olive groves, vegetable gardens and various farm animals. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have two comfortable self catering apartments, both clean and modern and both come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player and a full kitchen, lounge and private bathroom. There is also a private patio and BBQ area. One of the apartments is two bedroom with a sofa bed in the living room and and can fit up to five people, while the other is one bedroom for a maximum of two people. The accommodation is self catering but the friendly owners also provide a free organic continental breakfast which includes freshly baked bread, homemade jams & fruit, and fresh coffee every morning, with much of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm. The entire property is as eco-friendly as possible; half of its electricity needs come from solar energy, the central heating and hot water comes from a wood fired boiler, drinking water is collected from rainfall while the water in the toilets comes from the local river. THE FARM: The farm is a working, eco-friendly, organic farm with a range of animals including horses, sheep and ducks. It also has an extensive vineyard, an olive grove as well as a small orchard and vegetable gardens. In line with ecological principles all waste water from the property is used for irrigation. and they make efforts to be carbon positive too with an annual tree planting program. The owners are enthusiastic environmentalists and farmers and are always keen to show guests around the farm. READ MORE
- A family friendly, organic, permaculture farmstay in Margaret River, Western Australia, Burnside Organic Farm is a busy place with a vineyard & winery, vegetable & fruit gardens, plus farm animals including pigs, geese and hens. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their solar powered, self catering bungalows are a mixture of one and two bedrooms that can host up to five people. All of them have a full kitchen, a lounge with flat-screen TV with DVD player, laundry facilities and some bungalows have a spa bath. Outside there is plenty of space to dine or just to relax, with some hammocks, swings, seating and barbecues. Note: Free WiFi is available in the main building but not in the bungalows. THE FARM: The farm is certified organic and biodynamic, and is mainly occupied with the production of wine and avocados. There is a winery at the farm stay too and guests can take a tour and learn a little about the making of its very good organic wines; zinfandel and vermentino, red and white. They also have some beehives at the farm, olive groves, and orchards of citrus fruit and apples. The animals include pigs, hens and geese and guests are free to interact with and feed them and are also welcome to take some of the great range of vegetables and herbs from the garden for cooking with. The friendly owners are generally on hand to advise on the best things to pick in season and they can give some cooking tips too. THE LOCATION: For those of you not familiar with the Margaret River, it is one of Australia’s best regions for rural tourism, stretching out over 100 square miles its centrepoint is READ MORE
- Near Cessnock, and the heart of Hunter Valley, Emma’s Cottage Vineyard is well known among wine lovers. It has been producing premium boutique wines from seven different varieties of hand picked grapes since 1989 and offers a full compliment of wine tourism activities. It is also perfectly located to visit the many other vineyards and cellar doors that dot this part of Hunter. Their accommodation is also of the highest quality though and so even if, like many people, you have no interest in wine, the calm, healing atmosphere make it a great place to de-stress for pretty much anyone. They also have a highly rated restaurant, Restaurant Trey, an on-site art gallery hosting regular exhibitions and an outdoor seasonal swimming pool. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of two, three and four bedroom private cottages to sleep up to a maximum of eight. All are modern, spacious and very comfortable with fully equipped kitchens, large living and dining rooms with large flat screen TV, cosy log fire, air con, music dock, as well as furnished outdoor space with gas BBQ facilities. Check your options out on the booking page here. Note: no Wifi available. THE LOCATION: In Lovedale, just off the Wine Country Drive, a few minutes north from Cessnock, Emma’s is surrounded by boutique wineries and cellar doors just like its own and is a great place to base yourself for tours of one of Australia’s premier wine making regions. If you have an interest in the history of this iconic area you may be interested to know that there is a heritage listed, 19th century era cemetery on the Emma’s Vineyard property, one which contains many big READ MORE