Farm Stay Category: B&B Farm Stays, Family Friendly Farm Stays, and Vineyard HotelsFarm Stay Tags: Farms and Vineyards in Aude, Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrenees | Agritourism Farm & Vineyard Stays, and South of France: Farm Stays & Vineyard Hotels
Near the beautiful city of Carcassonne, in the old Languedoc Roussillon region (now Occitanie) of France. This lovely, very friendly, boutique vineyard hotel is surrounded by the farm’s own grapevines and guests are free to wander the vineyards and enjoy wine tasting in the company of the extremely knowledgeable hosts.
The rooms here are super clean and comfortable with private bathroom and WiFi but the real draw here is the wine and the food. The hosts are very enthusiastic about both, and they are great cooks. They produce some amazing meals shared by all the guests in an informal atmosphere, and washed down of course with generous helpings of their own quality wine.
WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY:
“The hosts made us feel like family. Wonderful, delicious meals. Very comfortable bed. We would love to stay there again!”
“Fantastic location. Fantastic facilities. Fantastic food. Fantastic people! Loved the tour and my wine has been delivered already! Thank you.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- 885 Avenue de la Montagne Noire
People are also looking at these nearby stays:
- This 19th-century château, near Carcassone, has a variety of lovely rustic style, self catering accommodation on a famous Languedoc winery with nearly 300 acres of vineyards and olive groves. Their wines are highly prized and they do a full program of wine tourism activities; tours of the vineyards and wine cellars, tasting sessions etc., but even if you have very Read more...
- This luxury vineyard hotel near Narbonne, Aude, Languedoc-Roussillon, France, is in the heart of Pays Cathare and the Languedoc Region’s vineyards. It offers 3 star accommodation on a large and highly renowned Gerard Bertrand wine estate surrounded by ancient pine forest and olive groves. THE ACCOMMODATION: It has 38 extremely comfortable rooms, both doubles and four bed family rooms, Read more...
- Beside the popular ski resort town of Formiguères, Languedoc-Roussillon, southern France, the highly rated Le Calmadou farmstay has self catering accommodation on its working sheep farm where it produces its own range of cheeses. The surrounding countryside is peaceful and serene and the views from the farm are spectacular. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their very comfortable 95 square meter self catering apartment Read more...
- 1,000 meters high in the Catalan Pyrénées-Orientales department of Languedoc-Roussillon, France, and just outside the village of Prats-de-Mollo-la-Preste, Mas El Casal farmstay has a stunning setting for its working cattle farm and traditional stone farmhouse where guests will be welcomed with the best in hospitality and comfort. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their spacious rooms are rustically stylish and come with en suite bathroom, Read more...