Farm Stay Category: B&B Farm Stays, Family Friendly Farm Stays, and Pet Friendly Farm StaysFarm Stay Tags: Farm Stay French Riviera, Provence Farm Stays & Vineyard Hotels, and South of France: Farm Stays & Vineyard Hotels
In the deeply rural east of Provence, just over 40km from Cannes and the French Riviera, La Ferme Constantin has rustic accommodation in a classic old Provençal farmhouse recently renovated by its owners. It is a tranquil, peaceful place with friendly owners and an earthy, back to nature atmosphere.
They have double and twin rooms at the farmhouse, all of which are pleasant and comfortable and nicely decorated in traditional style. Check your options on the booking page here. Outside there is the terrace area where you can lounge in one of the hammocks, light a barbecue or dine al fresco, and beyond that you have the peaceful gardens and the farm to explore.
The farm plays host to goats, rabbits and the family dogs, as well as vegetable gardens and fruit trees. The accommodation is B&B and you will be treated to a lovely fresh breakfast in the morning with some of the ingredients coming straight from the farm.
Your friendly hosts love to cook and can also provide tasty lunches and dinners at their informal farm-to-table restaurant. Guests can also tour the farm and help out with farm tasks if they wish including collecting the ingredients for their meals.
The farm is near the little town of Fayence which has come nice shops, restaurants and cafes, in the heart of rural east Provence. There is much to explore in the area and your hosts will have plenty of recommendations. There are some lovely hilltop villages nearby for example and lots of scenic hiking trails.
Other outdoor activities can be arranged too such as horse riding, rowing, glider flying, fishing etc. etc. You will find lake beaches and swimming at the nearby Lake Saint-Cassien and canoeing and rafting at the gorges and canyons of Siagne, Siagnole and Endre.
The Mediterranean sea and the French Riviera is just over a half an hour away by car with the city of Cannes being about 45 minutes. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport around 60 km away.
WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY:
“This is a place with heart and soul. You can feel that the owners do it with passion, they live their dream and you can be part of it if you wish. The room had a private bathroom, was lovely and romantic, designed with style and character. Gilles and Sylvie are a wonderful couple, very helpful, friendly, just lovable…”
“Exceptional: Great hosts and a beautiful old stone cottage in a great environment in Provence. A perfect base to visit the coastal areas and Fayence is delightful. Gilles and Sylvia couldn’t be more helpful…”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- 266 Chemin de Malvoisin, Fayence
- Laundry Facilities
- Farm With Animals
- Bikes For Hire
People are also looking at these nearby farm stays:
- La Ferme D’Augustin is a top quality agritourism farm stay hotel right on the French Riviera. It is near Saint Tropez and even nearer the famously beautiful, five kilometer long, Tahiti beach at Pampelonne Bay. It makes for a thoroughly relaxing stay in the south of France and you’ll find the service top class with the food being a Read more...
- In a tastefully restored 17th century manor farmhouse, Bastide de Mazan offers opulence, beauty and luxury in the heart of Provence, France. It is near the lovely town of Valensole and the spectacular Verdon River Gorge, and it can also be an excellent base for exploring the iconic lavender fields of Luberon. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have a selection of Read more...
- Domaine de Piégros is a beautifully peaceful agritourism estate in a secluded location near Aix-en-Provence. It is in the heart of the Luberon National Park and its famous lavender fields and the farmhouse itself is surrounded by its own lavender fields as well as woodlands, a lake and a full 85 acres of olive groves producing extra virgin olive Read more...
- A little piece of paradise in Provence; Le Hameau de Pichovet gîte is the ultimate place to experience the beauty and tranquility of this iconic region of France. It has self catering apartments in a lovingly restored old farmhouse surrounded by fields of lavender and sunflower and is the kind of place you will really not want to leave. Read more...