Agriturismo Pratalbino is a beautifully isolated farmhouse on a hillside surrounded by nature near Bagno di Romagna in the Emilia-Romagna Region of Italy. It’s about a half an hour from the city of Arezzo, while also being conveniently near Rimini and Federico Fellini Airport.
Their very comfortable, rustic B&B rooms all come with private bathroom, a flat-screen TV and WiFi and there is a nice shared lounge and dining room downstairs where they serve a great Italian breakfast every morning.
The area surrounding the farm is peaceful and lovely and a great place for long country walks, and bikes can be hired from the farm too for exploring a bit further afield.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Via Crocedevoli 6 (Pratalbino)
Bagno di Romagna
- Bikes For Hire
People are also looking at these nearby stays:
- Allegro Agriturismo Argiano, near the ancient Etruscan city of Arezzo, is a wonderful place to relax and unwind in the heart of some typically gorgeous Tuscan countryside. It’s a hillside farm so the views are lovely and being surrounded by rows of olive groves, orchards and old woodlands it feels, and very much is, close to the peace of nature. It’s Read more...
- In the heart of the vineyards around Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy, and near to both Florence and Siena, Agriturismo Podere Campriano is a beautifully rustic, family owned organic farmstay that produces some quality wine and olive oil and offers cooking classes and winery tours. It is very much a peaceful little oasis but yet only a 5 to Read more...
- Agriturismo Villa Vignamaggio near Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, is quite a famous place whose main claim to fame is as the supposed birthplace of Leonardo De Vinci’s most famous subject; Mona Lisa. It’s impossible to prove this of course but true or not it certainly feels like a place deeply in touch with Tuscan history. So much so in Read more...
- This luxury farm stay agriturismo near Florence, in the heart of the Chianti hills, Tuscany, has a history going back to the 14th-century, and a gorgeous hillside setting surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. THE ACCOMMODATION: Each of its very stylish and comfortable rooms and suites have private bathroom & WiFi and are tastefully decorated with a mixture of Read more...