Farm Stay Category: B&B Farm Stays, Cooking Classes, Family Friendly Farm Stays, Pet Friendly Farm Stays, Self Catering Farm Stays, and Vineyard HotelsFarm Stay Tags: Best Agriturismo Farm Stays near Siena & Val d'Orcia, Central Italy Agriturismo, and Tuscany Agriturismo Farmhouse Stays
In the rolling hills south of Siena, Tuscany, Italy, pet friendly Tenuta di Corsano has a series of self-catering apartments in a classic 17th century farmhouse surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and vegetable plots.
Their rustic apartments are cosy and comfortable with a kitchen and a lounge area and a choice of one, two and three bedrooms. They are traditional style with terracotta floors and wood beamed ceilings and all have WiFi, satellite TV, a kitchenette and living area.
Outside you’ll find a swimming pool and extensive gardens, and the whole property has really lovely views over the surrounding countryside.
Though the accommodation is self catering, both breakfast and even meals can also be arranged.
It is a working farm with a busy trade in grapes and olives as well as many vegetables that make up some of the ingredients of their excellent home made food.
The food at Ville di Corsano is of a very high standard and guests are generally very impressed by their hearty, healthy Tuscan dishes. If you find yourself equally impressed you can arrange cooking classes at the farmhouse which feature some of these same Tuscan specialities.
The farm stay is on a wonderfully peaceful hillside but still just steps away from the little village of Ville di Corsano. Ville di Corsano is a very cute little place with a population of just 200, and has a church, a shop, a very good restaurant and a small winery.
This surrounding area is of course classic rural Tuscany and all of it is fantastic to explore. You’ll find many hiking routes and nature trails around, and there is the nearby Alto Merse Nature Reserve, about 10km from the farmstay.
There are many classically beautiful Tuscan towns around too, as well as historical sights and an abundance of food and wine tourism. The friendly farmstay owners at Tenuta di Corsano can give you lots of tips and recommendations, and they can organize tours and various other services such as car hire, bicycle hire, babysitting and transfers from the lovely city of Siena just 16km to the north.
WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY:
“This place is amazing. If you are looking for a true Tuscan Villa experience, this is it. The property has been owned and operated by the same family for generations. ”
“Wow what a fantastic place, coupled with amazing hosts, huge well stocked apartment that was very comfortable for our family of six. We would love to return.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Str. Radi Ville di Corsano
- Laundry Facilities
- Bikes For Hire
- Swimming Pool
People are also looking at these nearby farm stays:
- The very highly rated Agriturismo Renaccino near Siena, Tuscany, is well known in the local area for breeding thoroughbred riding horses, but also provides rustic self catering accommodation in traditional cottage style apartments. The owners are helpful and friendly and the countryside surrounding is typically Tuscan, but also quiet and peaceful despite being less than 10km from the much Read more...
- Castello La Leccia is certainly more than your average farmstay agriturismo, even Tuscan agriturismo. It is a restored medieval hamlet with an eleventh century castle on a working organic vineyard and olive farm, and is a truly luxurious place with some stunning views over the Chianti Hills. THE ACCOMMODATION: It is high on a hill between Siena and Florence, Read more...
- For some real luxury in a traditional Tuscan setting near Siena, Agriturismo Querceto Di Castellina has gorgeous self catering cottages on a hillside outside the town of Castellina In Chianti. It is a busy, eco-friendly, working farm too, producing some high quality organic wines, grappa and extra virgin olive oil. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a great choice of rustic Read more...
- Tenuta di Petriolo is a gorgeous vineyard hotel situated in Torrita di Siena, Tuscany, conveniently near to both Siena and Arezzo. The estate dates back to the 1700s and the imposing manor house has beautifully decorated interiors; wood beamed and frescoed ceilings, antique furniture and ancient wine cellars which resonate history and an old fashioned sense of class and Read more...