This stylish farmstay, outside the town of Serendah, Malaysia, is less than an hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur and is a popular rural retreat from the city.
It has a range of very comfortable suites and chalets for up to four people, all of them clean and comfortable with private bathroom. There is a common kitchen in the main building too where you can cook using some of the farm’s own produce, as well as a dining room, library, games and reading room. Outside there is plenty of social space too; around the swimming pool and the barbecue pit where barbecues can be a nightly event.
If you don’t feel like cooking there are a number of quality restaurants in the surrounding area serving Malay, Indian, Chinese and Western food, with one or two within walking distance. Ask the staff for advice.
Carpe Diem has 18 acres of fruit orchards, vegetable plots, herb gardens, flower gardens, duck ponds and a swimming pool.
Plenty of outdoor activities can also be arranged with help from the staff; cycling and trekking tours for example or fishing and fruit picking. There is lots to see and do in this part of Malaysia; the Ulu Yam Hot Springs, Orang Asli-Native Village and a country club with a public golf course are all within 15 minutes drive. Slightly farther afield, about a half an hour away, you’ll find some awesome jungle treks around Selangor Dam and Kuala Kubu Bahru.
The nearest airport is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport less than 50 miles away.
Note: No WiFi, and no pets allowed!
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- 803, Jalan Besar Serendah
People are also looking at these nearby farm stays:
- Near Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan, on the south west coast of Malaysia, Lake View Farmstay has self catering chalet accommodation surrounded by five acres of land and its own private lake. It is a cute friendly place with a family atmosphere and can be a nice gentle introduction to rural farming life. The Accommodation: The air conditioned chalet has 4 Read more...
- HS Farm Waterpark is a fun Malaysian farmstay getaway in Johor, near to the popular tourist towns, and states, of Malacca and Muar. They have a waterpark, a well stocked fishing pond and a great range of exotic and not so exotic animals that guests are free to interact with and learn about. The Accommodation: They have a nice Read more...
- This quality farmstay is on the beautiful island of Penang, north west Malaysia and has a range of rooms on its organic durian fruit farm with an outdoor swimming pool and gardens of flowers. The Accommodation: Their 6 traditional villa style rooms are spacious, clean and full of light. There is WiFi throughout the property and guests have access Read more...
- In the north western Lim Chu Kang district of Singapore, close to Kranji Marshes and the Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course, this farmstay has a range of modern, well equipped, villa type accommodation surrounded by lush green vegetation. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their villas range from standard to the executive, all of which come with comfortable beds, en suite bathrooms, flat screen TVs Read more...