No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Just outside the tiny village of Tonteldoos, in the east of Limpopo, South Africa, Wooly Bugger Farm Stay has a great range of self catering accommodation on a working farm that also specializes in fishing; It has two large trout dams stocked with brown and rainbow trout and guests are welcome to fish as much as they like. Their accommodation is very clean and comfortable with each unit having its own kitchen, lounge, open fireplace and patio. But the main attraction is the farmland and the landscapes that surround. It’s great for hiking, mountain biking and of course fishing and there are plenty of opportunities to watch some of the wildlife that comes and goes around the farm. Note: No internet at this guest farm! READ MORE
- In KwaZulu Natal South Africa‘s Drakensberg Mountains, and beside the Giants Castle Nature Reserve this top quality farmstay serves exceptionally good food, award winning in fact, from a three course breakfast in the morning to a 6 course evening dinner using the farm’s own fresh vegetables and herbs. They have a wide range of very comfortable and nicely furnished rooms, cottages and suites and there’s a nice, sociable lounge area with a cosy fireplace. And the friendly hosts can arrange a whole range of services for you including room service, laundry, business center, horse riding, bicycle hire, guides/tours of the local area etc. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A truly wonderful relaxing and luxurious stay. Not only is the location magnificent but the staff are one of the best parts of the experience. The food is to die for and your comfort and enjoyment is their main concern, Absolutely superb! Thanks for a lovely stay….” “The room comforts were excellent. With regards to the food all needs were met. Everything we ate was delicious. The staff are well informed and always attentive….a wonderful stay, most relaxing and good for the soul….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CLEOPATRA MOUNTAIN FARM: READ MORE
- This is a top quality, very exclusive farm stay on a 10,000 acre working farm and nature reserve in the Riebeek Valley, Western Cape, South Africa. The Farmhouse has amazing views of the valley and the Elandskloof Mountains, has a very fine restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool. Its rooms and self catering units are all stylish and spacious with private bathroom and WiFi throughout. A broad range of services is provided by the friendly staff, including concierge services, tour bookings, maid service, laundry/ironing service and a business meeting room is available. The farm itself contains sheep and cattle and there are great opportunities for hiking and wildlife spotting in the surrounding nature reserve. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The decor, atmosphere and staff had the charming feel of an earlier era which we loved. Staff were very kind and accommodating and the food was lovely. The wild life and farming was most interesting and well demonstrated. Comfort and the ability to find a quiet corner also appealed to us….” “The staff were without exception welcoming and friendly, very approachable, and went out of their way to make you feel at home. Service was highly discreet yet attentive, with every detail seemingly anticipated….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BARTHOLOMEUS KLIP FARMHOUSE: READ MORE
- This highly rated, luxury vineyard manor house in the heart of South Africa‘s Western Cape wine region, dates back to the 17th century has now been restored into very stylish and comfortable self catering cottages, with kitchen, private bathroom and lounge with flat screen TV and WiFi throughout. There is an outdoor pool in the well kept gardens and you are welcome to tour the surrounding vineyards and sample some of the wine produced on site. They also have a very nice cafe on the grounds which serves breakfast and lunch. They have a business and meeting centre on site too and the helpful staff are always on hand to make sure the guests are well taken care of. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautifully decorated room that overlooked the amazing vineyard and mountains. The staff was super helpful and friendly and the food wonderful! Everything was so well done. I will definitely recommend to others and return in the future….” “Serenity and peace with beautiful views on vineyards!! Everything was perfect!! We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this place to everyone!!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT VREDE EN LUST VINEYARD HOTEL: READ MORE
- In Free State Province just outside the town of Fouriesburg, where South Africa meets Lesotho. Pumula Guest Farm Stay is a working farm with self-catering cottages and apartments in a wonderfully relaxing and peaceful environment. They all have a full kitchen and a lounge with an open fireplace and outside, they all have their own BBQ facilities and patio and there’s an outdoor swimming pool too. Guests are free to wander the farm and the friendly owners are always willing to show you around and advise about further travel around the area, like the Golden Gate Highlands National Park for example, about 70 kilometres away from the farm. Note: There’s no internet at this guest farm! WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A very quiet, tranquil, relaxing place, beautiful mountain setting close to the Lesotho border post, very friendly host….” “Perfect place. We really recommend. Clean, wood for fireplace, kitchen really well equipped, big flat, well furnished, private parking, lovely place, host really nice…..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT PUMULA GUEST FARM: READ MORE
- On a hill overlooking the Caversham Valley, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa this friendly, very highly rated farm stay has self-catering cottages on a working farm with horses, cattle, pigs and hens. Each of their comfortable and nicely furnished cottages comes with TV with satellite channels, WiFi, kitchenette, open plan lounge, private bathroom and private garden entrance. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Best Stay ever! Home away from Home. We were so happy that we had a chance to stay in Midlands Inverness Cottages once more. It still stands as one of the best places to stay in South Africa. The scenes around the farm are beyond amazing, the cottages are very well equipped with every detail to make the stay memorable and happy. Last but not least, the hostess Jayne is great, helpful and kind. Thank you Jayne for everything and till we meet again….” “Amazing place, somewhere to certainly come back to! Jayne is a wonderful host who really goes out of her way to make your time spent on the farm an absolute dream. It was exactly what you would want for a midlands getaway!….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT MIDLANDS INVERNESS FARM: READ MORE
- Near Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa, and just outside Addo Elephant national park, this lovely farmstay is a wonderful place to relax and be taken care of, with an outdoor pool and terrace among the orchards on this working fruit farm. It has a variety of very stylish and comfortable rooms and suites all with air conditioning, WiFi, flat screen TV with satellite channels, outdoor seating area, and one self catering cottage with kitchenette. The serve a great breakfast and other meals are served throughout the day too, and all their food is of a very high quality. Ask about their tours too, they organize highly rated guided tours in the surrounding area, including the Addo Elephant Park. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Lovely rooms and beautiful site! The staff were all incredibly helpful! The tour organised by the hotel to Addo Elephant Park was wonderful – highly recommend!…” “The food was amazing, definitely go eat at the restaurant! (They told us that Africanos was the best restaurant in the area, but their own food is way better! Take a walk on the property and pick some lemons which you can bring back home! The staff was really friendly and helpful….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT DE OLD DRIFT GUEST FARM: READ MORE
- In the shadow of the Magoebaskloof Mountains, Limpopo, South Africa this very highly rated farm stay has self catering accommodation on an organic avocado and raspberry farm. All their clean and comfortable units come with a full kitchen, a lounge area with fireplace, a private bathroom and a patio and barbecue facilities outside. The accommodation is self catering but the friendly owners know a few things about food and they can provide you with breakfast supplies and on request can also arrange cooking lessons. They make a range of organic food products at the farmhouse which you are welcome to buy to take home; preserves, cordials, preserves, pickles & vinaigrette for example. The farms gardens are beautifully well kept and the whole place is like an oasis in this wonderfully isolated region. The landscapes around are beautiful and offer opportunities for wildlife spotting as well as mountain biking and hiking. The Woodbush Forest Reserve is just next door to the farm for example. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautiful location in the mountains, perfect for a tranquil getaway. Breakfast was fantastic with freshly baked bread, eggs and the most delicious homemade jams. Each day a huge bowl of various fruits and milk and butter and all the extra goodies were provided….” “Just AMAZING. This was our second visit and Kuhestan never disappoints. What a beautiful place with incredibly kind and amazing owners….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT KUHESTAN FARM COTTAGES: READ MORE
- This luxury farm stay & vineyard hotel has a range of self catering chalets in beautiful Robertson’s Valley, Western Cape, South Africa. The farm produces wine and olive oil which the guests are welcome to sample. Each of their very stylish and comfortable chalet comes with a full kitchen, BBQ facilities, a cosy fireplace, plunge pool and private veranda. The farm also has a wellness center where massage and spa treatments are available. They have a range of other services too, including bicycle rental, car rental, airport transfer, laundry and ironing, dry-cleaning, daily maid service, gift shop, packed lunches and grocery deliveries. The friendly staff can also advise on some of the many hiking and biking routes in the beautiful countryside around the farm and can organize tours as well as the hiring of individual guides. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Second visit to this stunning farm. Will definitely be back. Chef Christopher is the best host and his breakfast basket with home made bread and croissants are amazing! The magical night sky with stars that stretch as far as the eyes can see and endless mountain views made out stay unforgettable…..” “My family and I had a wonderful time staying in this secluded, quiet farm cottage. We had breathtaking views of the mountain and the winery, and we were able to unplug and enjoy the natural beauty. The staff was friendly, professional, and super responsive….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT ORANGE GROVE GUEST FARM: READ MORE
- Just outside Maclear, in the beautiful Eastern Cape, South Africa, this very homely and friendly farmstay B&B has a garden with barbecue facilities and the surrounding farmland is lush, green and very beautiful, with horses, cattle and sheep grazing all around. Their rooms, some with private bathroom, are clean and comfortable and there’s a sociable shared kitchen and lounge. You’re free to cook for yourself in the kitchen, or meals can be provided for an extra charge, including packed lunches. The surrounding area is great to explore and there are plenty of opportunities for hiking and fishing, ask the friendly owners for advice. There is WiFi, though it is limited in some of the rooms. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The scenery is fantastic. The ambiance of the place was special, and clean fresh air appreciated. The staff is special and made us feel at home. We will definitely return with our family and friends. Thank you….” “Great experience: Homely atmosphere, lovely host, amazing landscape…..” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT FAIRBAIRN GUEST FARM: READ MORE
- Boschendal Cottages has centuries old, beautifully restored, farm cottages at its luxury farm stay/vineyard hotel near Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. Guests are given access to the entire farm, where you can join their farm history tours and the wine cellar tours, or you can wander on foot or by bike the vineyards, orchards and semi rugged mountain trails all around. Plus you can swim freely in the dams or go trout fishing and use the picnic areas nearby. The farm stay has its own very high quality restaurant: The Werf Restaurant, its own Farm Shop & deli stocked with the finest of local food. All their stylish and clean cottages have a full kitchen, or kitchenette in the smaller cottages, and are serviced daily. You can also order meals, breakfast included, to be delivered to your cottage, and in baskets if required for picnics. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Boschendal was so good that we extended our stay by an extra 2 days! Thanks to all (especially Roxy) for such special experience we will never forget….” “Amazing location, fantastic accommodation. Great staff, careful and kind, that provided us with anything we needed to truly enjoy our Boschendal experience. Food and wine also deserve a special note as everything was organic and most of it grown directly into the estate. What an experience overall, definitely recommended!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BOSCHENDAL COTTAGES: READ MORE
- Just outside Franschhoek, South Africa, and about 45 km from Cape Town international airport, this luxury vineyard stay has a selection of spacious, very comfortable suites and chalets in a boutique, award winning winery. All have flat-screen TV and WiFi and private bathroom with bath. And you’ll also find a seating area and terrace or patio in certain rooms. It being a winery, the main theme is wine; red grapes (Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz), and some Chardonnay, their highly rated Blanc de Blanc MCC for example, and tours and tasting sessions can of course be arranged. The surrounding valley too is great to explore and rightly popular for golfing, hiking and cycling. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The location is beautiful with views over the vineyards and the mountains in the background. At night you can sit outside, watch the starts and have a braai (bbq). The room was clean, modern and great value for money. The bed was especially comfortable and I wish we could have stayed longer….” “You won’t want to leave! Stunning, spacious cottage with incredible views of the vineyards and mountains. Lovely to watch the sunset from the patio with a glass of wine. Would definitely visit again!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TOPIARY WINERY: READ MORE