No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Boschendal Cottages has centuries old, beautifully restored, farm cottages at its luxury farm stay/vineyard hotel near Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. Guests are given access to the entire farm, where you can join their farm history tours and the wine cellar tours, or you can wander on foot or by bike the vineyards, orchards and semi rugged mountain trails all around. Plus you can swim freely in the dams or go trout fishing and use the picnic areas nearby. The farm stay has its own very high quality restaurant: The Werf Restaurant, its own Farm Shop & deli stocked with the finest of local food. All their stylish and clean cottages have a full kitchen, or kitchenette in the smaller cottages, and are serviced daily. You can also order meals, breakfast included, to be delivered to your cottage, and in baskets if required for picnics. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Boschendal was so good that we extended our stay by an extra 2 days! Thanks to all (especially Roxy) for such special experience we will never forget….” “Amazing location, fantastic accommodation. Great staff, careful and kind, that provided us with anything we needed to truly enjoy our Boschendal experience. Food and wine also deserve a special note as everything was organic and most of it grown directly into the estate. What an experience overall, definitely recommended!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BOSCHENDAL COTTAGES: READ MORE
- Just outside Franschhoek, South Africa, and about 45 km from Cape Town international airport, this luxury vineyard stay has a selection of spacious, very comfortable suites and chalets in a boutique, award winning winery. All have flat-screen TV and WiFi and private bathroom with bath. And you’ll also find a seating area and terrace or patio in certain rooms. It being a winery, the main theme is wine; red grapes (Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz), and some Chardonnay, their highly rated Blanc de Blanc MCC for example, and tours and tasting sessions can of course be arranged. The surrounding valley too is great to explore and rightly popular for golfing, hiking and cycling. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The location is beautiful with views over the vineyards and the mountains in the background. At night you can sit outside, watch the starts and have a braai (bbq). The room was clean, modern and great value for money. The bed was especially comfortable and I wish we could have stayed longer….” “You won’t want to leave! Stunning, spacious cottage with incredible views of the vineyards and mountains. Lovely to watch the sunset from the patio with a glass of wine. Would definitely visit again!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT TOPIARY WINERY: READ MORE
- This luxury farm stay & vineyard hotel has a range of self catering chalets in beautiful Robertson’s Valley, Western Cape, South Africa. The farm produces wine and olive oil which the guests are welcome to sample. Each of their very stylish and comfortable chalet comes with a full kitchen, BBQ facilities, a cosy fireplace, plunge pool and private veranda. The farm also has a wellness center where massage and spa treatments are available. They have a range of other services too, including bicycle rental, car rental, airport transfer, laundry and ironing, dry-cleaning, daily maid service, gift shop, packed lunches and grocery deliveries. The friendly staff can also advise on some of the many hiking and biking routes in the beautiful countryside around the farm and can organize tours as well as the hiring of individual guides. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Second visit to this stunning farm. Will definitely be back. Chef Christopher is the best host and his breakfast basket with home made bread and croissants are amazing! The magical night sky with stars that stretch as far as the eyes can see and endless mountain views made out stay unforgettable…..” “My family and I had a wonderful time staying in this secluded, quiet farm cottage. We had breathtaking views of the mountain and the winery, and we were able to unplug and enjoy the natural beauty. The staff was friendly, professional, and super responsive….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT ORANGE GROVE GUEST FARM: READ MORE
- This is a top quality, very exclusive farm stay on a 10,000 acre working farm and nature reserve in the Riebeek Valley, Western Cape, South Africa. The Farmhouse has amazing views of the valley and the Elandskloof Mountains, has a very fine restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool. Its rooms and self catering units are all stylish and spacious with private bathroom and WiFi throughout. A broad range of services is provided by the friendly staff, including concierge services, tour bookings, maid service, laundry/ironing service and a business meeting room is available. The farm itself contains sheep and cattle and there are great opportunities for hiking and wildlife spotting in the surrounding nature reserve. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The decor, atmosphere and staff had the charming feel of an earlier era which we loved. Staff were very kind and accommodating and the food was lovely. The wild life and farming was most interesting and well demonstrated. Comfort and the ability to find a quiet corner also appealed to us….” “The staff were without exception welcoming and friendly, very approachable, and went out of their way to make you feel at home. Service was highly discreet yet attentive, with every detail seemingly anticipated….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT BARTHOLOMEUS KLIP FARMHOUSE: READ MORE
- This highly rated, luxury vineyard manor house in the heart of South Africa‘s Western Cape wine region, dates back to the 17th century has now been restored into very stylish and comfortable self catering cottages, with kitchen, private bathroom and lounge with flat screen TV and WiFi throughout. There is an outdoor pool in the well kept gardens and you are welcome to tour the surrounding vineyards and sample some of the wine produced on site. They also have a very nice cafe on the grounds which serves breakfast and lunch. They have a business and meeting centre on site too and the helpful staff are always on hand to make sure the guests are well taken care of. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautifully decorated room that overlooked the amazing vineyard and mountains. The staff was super helpful and friendly and the food wonderful! Everything was so well done. I will definitely recommend to others and return in the future….” “Serenity and peace with beautiful views on vineyards!! Everything was perfect!! We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this place to everyone!!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT VREDE EN LUST VINEYARD HOTEL: READ MORE