Farm Stay Category: Family Friendly Farm Stays, Luxury Farm Stays, Self Catering Farm Stays, and Vineyard HotelsFarm Stay Tags: Farm & Vineyard Accommodation Western Cape and Guest Farm Stays & Winery Hotels near Cape Town
This highly rated, luxury vineyard manor house in the heart of South Africa‘s Western Cape wine region, dates back to the 17th century has now been restored into very stylish and comfortable self catering cottages, with kitchen, private bathroom and lounge with flat screen TV and WiFi throughout.
There is an outdoor pool in the well kept gardens and you are welcome to tour the surrounding vineyards and sample some of the wine produced on site. They also have a very nice cafe on the grounds which serves breakfast and lunch.
They have a business and meeting centre on site too and the helpful staff are always on hand to make sure the guests are well taken care of.
WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY:
“Beautifully decorated room that overlooked the amazing vineyard and mountains. The staff was super helpful and friendly and the food wonderful! Everything was so well done. I will definitely recommend to others and return in the future…”
“Serenity and peace with beautiful views on vineyards!! Everything was perfect!! We enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this place to everyone!!.”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Intersection of Klapmuts Rd and the R45, Simondium
- Laundry Facilities
People are also looking at these nearby farm stays:
- Boschendal Cottages has centuries old, beautifully restored, farm cottages at its luxury farm stay/vineyard hotel near Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa. Guests are given access to the entire farm, where you can join their farm history tours and the wine cellar tours, or you can wander on foot or by bike the vineyards, orchards and semi rugged mountain Read more...
- Just outside Franschhoek, South Africa, and about 45 km from Cape Town international airport, this luxury vineyard stay has a selection of spacious, very comfortable suites and chalets in a boutique, award winning winery. All have flat-screen TV and WiFi and private bathroom with bath. And you’ll also find a seating area and terrace or patio in certain rooms. Read more...
- This is a top quality, very exclusive farm stay on a 10,000 acre working farm and nature reserve in the Riebeek Valley, Western Cape, South Africa. The Farmhouse has amazing views of the valley and the Elandskloof Mountains, has a very fine restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool. Its rooms and self catering units are all stylish and spacious with Read more...
- This luxury farm stay & vineyard hotel has a range of self catering chalets in beautiful Robertson’s Valley, Western Cape, South Africa. The farm produces wine and olive oil which the guests are welcome to sample. Each of their very stylish and comfortable chalet comes with a full kitchen, BBQ facilities, a cosy fireplace, plunge pool and private veranda. Read more...