Farm Stay Category: B&B Farm Stays and Family Friendly Farm StaysFarm Stay Tags: Catalonia Farm Stays & Vineyard Hotels, Farm Stays & Vineyard Hotels near Barcelona, and North Eastern Spain Farm Stays & Vineyard Hotels
In the midst of the beautiful Montseny Park near Arbúcies, Catalonia, and about 90km north of Barcelona, Masia El Buxaus farm stay has a range of B&B rooms in a restored 18th-century manor house surrounded by a small farm where you’ll find pigs, hens and donkeys plus various vegetables and fruit trees.
There’s an outdoor swimming pool in the large gardens too from where the views over the surrounding hills and forests are wonderful.
There is a shared lounge at the property with a nice fireplace, a games room and a bar and restaurant, where you can be served some really good home cooking, much of it coming from directly from the farm, including a generous buffet breakfast every morning. There is a TV in the lounge too and WiFi throughout the property.
The area surrounding the farm; Montseny Natural Park is a great area for hiking, trekking and mountain biking and the farmstay owners can give plenty of good advice about where to go and what to see and they can also organize tours for you with local tour companies.
WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY:
“This place is beautiful, run by two of the most amazing, warm and amenable people on the planet. The cooking is excellent, unpretentious, simple and so tasty, seasonal things are grown on site. The views at sunrise can make you cry with joy, not to be missed. Its hard to express how awesome this place is…”
“Place is ideal for relaxation and disconnecting. The house is beautiful, the staff are sweet and animals are adorable. Hikes around the hotel are super great. Room is big and beds are comfortable…”
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Paratge disseminat el Vidal, 36
- Farm With Animals
- Swimming Pool
People are also looking at these nearby farm stays:
- Near the village of Berga in the Berguedà region of Catalunya, Spain, and quite near Barcelona, Complex Rural Can Caubet has pet friendly, self catering accommodation in rustic stone cottages surrounded by gardens and green pastures. And all of it with beautiful views over the rocky slopes of the Queralt Mountains. THE ACOMMODATION: Their cottages come with a fully Read more...
- 1,000 meters high in the Catalan Pyrénées-Orientales department of Languedoc-Roussillon, France, and just outside the village of Prats-de-Mollo-la-Preste, Mas El Casal farmstay has a stunning setting for its working cattle farm and traditional stone farmhouse where guests will be welcomed with the best in hospitality and comfort. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their spacious rooms are rustically stylish and come with en suite Read more...
- In Pla del Penedès, near Barcelona, and in the heart of Catalonia’s wine region, B&B wine and cooking Penedès specializes in exactly that, producing its own organic wines and cava and offering guests a variety of very good vineyard tours, wine tasting and cooking classes. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a number of B&B rooms in the nicely renovated 17th-century Read more...
- Hotel Mastinel, in Vilafranca del Penedes near Barcelona, Catalonia/Catalunya, certainly isn’t your average farmhouse; It’s a five star vineyard hotel in a very striking and architecturally unique property that represents bottles of wine laid flat. THE ACCOMMODATION: As you might imagine in such a building the rooms are also unique from inside ‘the bottle’. They are also stylish and Read more...