No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best luxury agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels near Florence, Tuscany! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com
- Near the city of Pisa, Tuscany, and with easy access to the Florence-Pisa highway, La Lecceta has luxury self catering farmhouses to rent on the grounds of the famous Fattoria Varramista Wine Estate. The farmhouses have two, three or four bedrooms, to sleep up to eight people, with a minimum stay of three nights. All of them are beautifully decorated in rustic Tuscan farmhouse style and are spacious, comfortable and well equipped. The estate does a full program of wine tourism which guests are welcome to join and the large estate is lovely to wander around, with acres of vineyards, woodland and gardens which include a nice outdoor swimming pool. The views are pretty special too; open countryside for miles around and the city of Pisa away in the distance. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their spacious farmhouses range from two to four bedrooms to sleep up to eight people (check your options on the booking page here, and note there is a minimum stay of 3 nights). All are tastefully decorated to accentuate the rustic farmhouse ambience with contemporary facilities; WiFi, satellite TV, air con etc. alongside the wood beamed ceilings, tiled floors, antique furniture and pastel shaded walls. They have well equipped, modern kitchens plus plenty of space for dining, and drinking some of the fabulous wine that is made on the estate. All the accommodation has a semi private outdoor area too with table and chairs. The estate is vast and there is a lot to explore. There is an outdoor swimming pool in the beautifully tended lawns and all around are vineyards, olive groves and woodland. It is classic rural Tuscany; lovely to wander around and somewhere you can usually spot some local wildlife in the quiet of the evening, deers, wild pigs and rabbits for example. Whether wine is an interest of yours or not a vineyard and wine cellar tour at the fattoria is interesting and educational. You can also buy some of their excellent wines (reds from sangiovese and syrah grapes), grappa, extra virgin olive oil and nocino (walnut liqueur) to take home. The accommodation is all self catering and there is no restaurant at the READ MORE
- This very much luxury agriturismo near Florence, in the heart of the Chianti hills, Tuscany, has a history going back to the 14th-century, and a gorgeous hillside setting surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a broad range of accommodation from standard doubles to family rooms that can sleep up to five and some extra spacious suites. Check out your options on the booking page here. Even the most basic of rooms have a whiff of luxury with the only major difference really being the amount of space on offer. All are chic, clean and comfortable, and their mixture of modern and rustic interior design complement the wood beamed ceilings and frescoed walls. Every morning you’ll be treated to a great Tuscan style buffet breakfast including cold meats and cheeses, pastries and jams. Agriturismo Salvadonica also has its own small restaurant which serves some quality local food for lunch and dinner and using the farm’s own olive oil and wine. There is a large garden outside which has lovely views over the Chianti Hills, an outdoor swimming pool, and plenty of space for relaxing and dining. If you’re impressed by the food, and most people are, you can join their daily cooking classes where a professional chef will teach you how to create full three course traditional Tuscan and Italian meals. You’ll have access to a tennis court and fitness center at the farm stay too, and they can also organize a whole host of services including massage, concierge, laundry services, business meeting rooms, bicycle rental, bicycle tours, horse riding and hot air balloon trips. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: Salvadonica has a long history as a farm and a manor, with the farmhouse having been lovingly restored in recent years. The farm itself has five acres of olive groves, four acres of vineyard, and over 15 acres left semi natural as park and woodland. It is a beautifully relaxing place to wander around but it’s also a working farm & winery, producing its own wine and a range of extra READ MORE
- Very near the famous town of San Gimignano, Tuscany, Italy, Agriturismo Macinatico is a wonderful rural escape that has great views of the town’s iconic medieval towers and of the surrounding countryside. It makes its own top quality extra virgin olive oil and wine which you can enjoy sampling in some beautifully tended gardens or lounging by its outdoor swimming pool. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a total of self catering apartments are large and spacious with varying numbers of bedrooms that can sleep up to ten people. They are also clean and very comfortable, with private bathroom, flat screen TV with satellite channels, full kitchen and a lounge area. The owners are very hospitable and friendly and you’ll be welcomed on your arrival with a food hamper containing some basic essentials, bread, coffee etc. plus some nice home made pastries, biscuits and other treats. Outside in the lovely gardens you’ll find barbecue facilities, a kids playground and an outdoor swimming pool with views of the San Gimignano towers. The views from the farm stay are spectacular; you can lay back and enjoy the San Gimignano towers, the vineyards, and all that gorgeous Tuscan landscape while just sitting back at the edge of the pool. THE FARM & VINEYARD: The have acres of vineyards and olive groves surrounding the farmhouse. They produce their own quality cold pressed extra virgin olive oil and various wines here, and they have a small farm shop which sells both, with wines such as Vernaccia Macinatico and Massi DOCG, Toscana Bianco and Rosso IGT, Chianti and Disciplinare Chianti, to name just a few, plus many other good local foodstuffs. You’ll find the owners friendly and enthusiastic and very much experts on the subject of food and wine. Make sure you ask them for a free tour of their vineyards and production lines. THE LOCATION: Just 6 km from one of Tuscany’s most popular tourist towns, San Gimignano, but still gorgeously silent, peaceful and rural, Agriturismo Macinatico has a tremendous location. For those of you not yet familiar, this very historic town is on the itinerary of pretty much every visitor to rural Tuscany, so much so that READ MORE
- On a 60 hectacre working organic farm producing extra virgin olive oil and award winning red and white wines, this delightful Agriturismo near San Gimignano and the cities of Siena and Florence, Tuscany, has a lovely hillside setting with tremendous views over the surrounding countryside. THE ACCOMMODATION: They offer a range of rustic style self-catering apartments, which have wood beamed ceilings and terracotta floors, a living room/lounge area and a kitchen plus their own private garden with seating. There is a lot of lovely space outside, with a swimming pool, a playground and plenty of space to dine or to relax and just take in the Tuscan sun, surrounded by the vineyards and olive groves. THE FARM, THE FOOD & THE WINE: Their farm is a full 60 acres of vineyard and olive groves and has won awards for its wine, both whites and reds as well as that Tuscan classic dessert wine, Vin Santo. It also produces a large amount of extra virgin olive oil, with around 2500 olive trees on the farm. All of it is organic which requires an extra level of care and attention and the owners are happy to share some of the secrets with guests. They do full tours of the farm, the winery and the production lines, and their enthusiasm for the craft is infectious. Of course you are welcome to buy some of their produce to take home or you can even arrange to have it shipped home for you after your departure. THE LOCATION: Even by Tuscan standards this farmstay has an enviable location being just three kilometers from the gorgeous medieval town of San Gimignano. It is surrounded by classically beautiful Tuscan countryside, and being nearly 350 meters above sea level, the views are quite special, and make it a quite inspiring place for painters and photographers. It is also on the ancient pilgrimage route; the Via Francigena, which in medieval times ran from England, France and Switzerland all the way down through Italy to Rome. You can walk or cycle along the route and also take in some of the local historical religious sights like the Sanctuary of Madonna di Pancole, READ MORE
- In a picture perfect, hillside setting outside the town of Castellina in Chianti near Siena, Agriturismo Querceto Di Castellina has self catering cottages on a busy, eco-friendly, working farm which produces high quality organic wines, grappa and extra virgin olive oil. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a great choice of rustic 15th-century cottages, all with kitchen, lounge and dining area, WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. In the grounds you will find a nice outdoor swimming pool too and well kept gardens surrounded by the farms acres of vineyards and olive groves. It has its own boutique winery and a feature of a stay here is their excellent wine tasting sessions. The food too is highly rated, as are their popular cooking classes at the farmhouse where guests can learn how to prepare a whole host of traditional Tuscan dishes. They have various snacks and small food items available throughout the day too at their wine and cheese bar. Pets are allowed at no extra charge, they have an outdoor play area for children, and have a range of extra services like bicycle hire, breakfast delivered to your room, special diet menus etc. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: This family-run is in the finest Tuscan agriturismo tradition, it offers top quality service while also keeping busy producing organic wines and olive oil. Its vineyards are high on a hilltop in ideal conditions for producing its highly rated organic Chianti Classicos; L’aura Chianti Classico and Sei Chianti Classico Gran Selezione. Their vineyard and boutique winery can be visited and you can learn a lot from the owners about what goes in to producing top quality organic wines. They produce some good grappa and extra virgin olive oil too which can be sampled at the farmstay and you can of course, just like the wine, buy some to take home. THE LOCATION: The famously beautiful countryside of Tuscany and especially Chianti has been enticing visitors both domestic and foreign for generations now. Its fertile farms have been producing a lot of Italy‘s best wines for hundreds READ MORE
- In the heart of the vineyards around Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy, and near to both Florence and Siena, Agriturismo Podere Campriano is a beautifully rustic, family owned organic farmstay that produces some quality wine and olive oil and offers cooking classes and winery tours. It is very much a peaceful little oasis but yet only a 5 to 10 minute walk to the town of Greve in Chianti itself. THE ACCOMMODATION: All their B&B suites and rooms (you can check your options on the booking page here), and their self catering apartment, are clean, spacious and tastefully furnished, and all have WiFi throughout. While outside in the gardens you’ll find plenty of space to relax, with a salt water swimming pool and barbecue facilities. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM, THE WINE & THE FOOD: Guests are welcome to wander the hillside vineyards and olive groves, and can also arrange guided tours of both the farm and the winery, to learn a bit about the production process and partake in tasting sessions. Their winery produces some quality organic wines as well as Bolero elixir, a unique type of grape syrup that they have been making at Agriturismo Podere Campriano for generations. The farm stay also has some helpful daily cooking classes where you can learn how to make some of the local specialities that make Tuscany, and Chianti, so famous in culinary circles. THE LOCATION: Tuscany might just claim to be Italy’s most admired region and if so Chianti could easily claim to be the Tuscany of Tuscany, so to speak. It is the very heart of the region and has a rural charm that manages to defy the masses of tourists that visit it every year. It is a place of winding roads, gentle green hills and fertile land that has been producing some of the world’s best wines and olive oil since at least medieval times. Dotted among this lovely countryside you’ll also find some classically beautiful Tuscan towns, none more so perhaps than Greve in Chianti itself, the gateway to Chianti, and the location READ MORE
- Il Castagnolino is a classic Tuscany agriturismo with high quality B&B accommodation, fantastic food and lovely views of San Gimignano and the Tuscan Hills. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their 6 rooms are traditional style, with terracotta floors and wood beamed ceilings. They’re clean and comfortable and come with private bathroom and WiFi. Outside you’ll find a swimming pool and gardens with plenty of place to relax looking out on to the countryside below. The breakfast is buffet style and includes, amongst many other things, a nice selection of homemade jams, yoghurts and cakes. You can also enjoy a full 4 course Tuscan meal every evening at the restaurant with much of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm. Guests are also welcome to join the daily cooking classes, where you can learn to make a range of Tuscan and Italian staple dishes. THE FARM: Organic olives, and other fruit, vegetables and spices are grown on the small farm. As mentioned previously the owners make some of their fine homemade food from the farm produce, and guests can sample some at meal times, learn to cook with it, and buy some to take home from the on-site organic shop. THE LOCATION: Agriturismo Il Castagnolino is just 3km outside San Gimignano, Tuscany, it is also less than 30km from the ancient Etruscan town of Volterra, while the cities of Siena and Florence are both about 50 to 60km away. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Nothing in life is perfect but this stay with Carmela was very very close. The location with its views were breathing taking and Carmela’s home local cooking & breakfast was just wonderful. Her staff were always friendly and helpful. Thank you for such a memorable holiday….” “Beautiful home cooked food, stunning location, peaceful and tranquil. A warm welcome from a lovely lady. Perfect….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO IL CASTAGNOLINO: READ MORE
- Very near Florence in the famous town of Vinci, Tuscany, this is an idyllic luxury agriturismo B&B set in a 16th-century Medicean Villa. It is surrounded by acres of vineyards and olive groves from which the owners produce their own award winning wines and olive oils. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have two double rooms and two larger double luxury suites at the farmhouse (check the booking page here), all of which are very comfortable and elegantly decorated in classic Tuscan style. Each come with private bathroom, WiFi and satellite flat screen TV, while the larger suites also have a separate lounge area. Outside there is plenty of space to relax in the gardens and guests are free to wander the estate and the ancient wine cellars, and can of course arrange wine and olive oil tasting sessions, as well as Tuscan cooking classes, at the villa. Their wine making tradition dates back to 1700 and their wines have won numerous awards, the most well known being their Chianti Dianella which is served in many top restaurants and taverns all over Italy. Their food is fabulous too at their informal restaurant and a generous and healthy buffet breakfast will await you each morning, to be served in your room, in the dining hall or outside in the gardens. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: For those of you in the know of such things, the Estate is located in the western Montalbano Chianti DOCG area of Tuscany and has about 25 hectares of vineyard stretched over gentle hills with a south to south west exposure. They grow a variety of grapes here; Cabernet Sauvignon, Vermentino, Sangiovese, Colorino and quite a few more. There are also about 15 hectares of olive groves, growing a variety such as Leccino, Pendolino, Frantoio and Moraiolo which go into the making of make their branded Dianella extra virgin olive oil. They are passionate about both and have even a small wine museum in the ancient cellars of the villa. Tours are offered too of course, of the farm and the cellars, as well READ MORE
- Near the city of Florence and nearer still to Leonardo’s home town of Vinci, Chianti, Tuscany, Agriturismo Colle da Vinci is a classically rustic hillside farmhouse surrounded by organic olive groves and enjoys some stunning views of the Montalbano Valley, especially from the ideally placed swimming pool in the gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are five pleasantly old style self catering farmhouse apartments, which can sleep up to four with one double bedroom and one double sofa bed in the lounge and children’s cots can also be provided if needed. You can check your options on the booking page here, and be advised there is a two night minimum stay. They are all spacious and well equipped and you’ll find them bright, airy and comfortable. Though the bathrooms err on the side of modern the general feel is of a homely, rustic Tuscan farmhouse, with wood beamed or brick ceilings, tiled floors and crisp white walls. WiFi and satellite flat screen TVs feature too though and the standards of comfort and cleanliness are certainly of the modern age. Outside they all have their own semi private space with table and chairs and with the agriturismo having such a wonderful hillside location there are wonderful views of the Montalbano Valley to be enjoyed from all around. The well tended gardens have a swimming pool from where you can also admire the views and in general there is plenty of space to lounge around or dine al fresco on the terraces or around the gardens. There’s a barbecue area too, and a play area for kids. The main business of the farm is in the making of organic extra virgin olive oil which guests are welcome to sample and of course also to buy to take home. You can also learn about farm work from the friendly owners; the processes involved in the growing and pressing of the olives etc. THE LOCATION: Agriturismo Colle da Vinci is just outside Leonardo’s home town of Vinci (which is still, for historic reasons, actually a city) and also lies within the Montalbano Natural Park, which was once named Barco Reale, a famous hunting ground created by READ MORE
- Castello La Leccia is certainly more than your average farmstay agriturismo, even Tuscan agriturismo. It is a restored medieval hamlet with an eleventh century castle on a working organic vineyard and olive farm, and is a truly luxurious place with some stunning views over the Chianti Hills. THE ACCOMMODATION: It is high on a hill between Siena and Florence, near the town of Castellina in Chianti, and has lovely views from the terrace of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Their rooms and plush, comfortable and stylish but retain the rustic charm of a traditional Tuscan manor farmhouse. There have a very highly regarded restaurant at the agriturismo too where they provide a generous breakfast, and, throughout the day, some great local Tuscan dishes and of course a good selection of local wine, including of course their own. THE FARM & VINEYARD: The castle has an enviable hilltop position with great views over the Chianti countryside, included in that countryside are some of its hillside vineyards, sitting at between 300 and 500 meters above sea level and with a south-south west exposure they are ideally situated to produce some excellent own brand Chianti Classico. Most of the grapes are Sangiovese but they also produce small amounts of Merlot, Petit Verdot and Syrah. They produce a lot of their own brand olive oil too from groves surrounding the castle. You can arrange tasting sessions of the oil and of course the wine, tour the vineyards and the olive groves and have an interesting look at some of the production processes involved. THE LOCATION: The immediate location is spectacular with stunning views over the countryside. And the countryside is typically beautiful Chianti, Tuscany. It is also right beside the equally beautiful, and historic, town of Castellina in Chanti. The medieval era walled town of Radda in Chianti is nearby as well, and about 20 km to the north will take you to Greve in Chianti, the central town of the region which has much to offer the visitor in terms of history, and food and drink. At Castello La Leccia Agriturismo you’ll be about half an hour’s drive from the lovely city of Siena, and READ MORE
- With spectacular views of San Gimignano, Tuscany, this lovely traditional farm stay has pet friendly B&B rooms and self-catering accommodation on an organic family farm and vineyard. It’s a homely, friendly place which produces quality wine and extra virgin olive oil, and keeps farm animals too. The food though is the real highlight at Fattoria San Donato, they have a traditional, organic, Tuscan restaurant which serves up some of the best fresh food around, much of which comes from their own farm. If you are impressed with the cooking, as you undoubtedly will, you can also arrange some excellent cooking classes with chef and owner, Federica. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have some nice self catering apartments, and B&B double rooms with private bathroom. All of them are spacious and decorated with a rustic, traditional, Tuscan style. The apartments have two double bedrooms, but there is also a sofa bed in the lounge that can be converted into another double for two extra guests. The lounge is large and comes with a kitchenette too. You can enjoy some really fantastic food and wine at the farm restaurant including a lavish buffet breakfast in the mornings and various meals throughout the day. And, as mentioned above, cooking classes can be arranged too. Outside you’ll find a swimming pool in the large gardens where you can also play table tennis and the kids can enjoy the playground. And all of this with really stunning views of the surrounding countryside, including those iconic towers of San Gimignano. There’s a lot going on in their busy organic farm, it has farm animals; goats, pigs, hens and ducks, and grows vegetables, herbs and fruits including olives and of course grapes. Around the edges of the farm there are patches of woodland that lead on into the Castelvecchio Nature Reserve which has some rugged scenery and lots of local wildlife. The family are always happy to show guests around the farm and the cellars, and to show them how they make their wines, oils and various other food products. You’ll have plenty of opportunity to enjoy some tasting sessions too. THE LOCATION: The family are also always happy to READ MORE