No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best luxury agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels near Naples, Italy! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
- Family run Agriturismo Orrido di Pino has a stunning mountain setting for its beautifully rustic farmhouse near Naples on Italy’s Amalfi Coast. In terms of location it is near to Amalfi town, and to Salerno and Sorrento too, though be aware that the scenic but winding mountain roads will make the journey somewhat slow. Apart from the incredible views to be enjoyed what guest rave about the most with this agriturismo is the fantastic food on offer, with a great range of organic ingredients coming fresh from the farm; fruits, vegetables and various herbs and spices. THE ACCOMMODATION: The have just three rooms at the agriturismo and the place has an intimate, friendly atmosphere. There is one double and two triples rooms which each contain one double bed and one single. They are quite minimalist in decor, super clean and the whole property has a nice rustic farmhouse feel. The beds are very comfortable, there is air-con, WiFi and flat screen TV, and some nice en-suite bathrooms. The view, as mentioned are absolutely beautiful, looking into the mountains and down to the Amalfi Coast below. There is a terrace outside, and a garden, where you can relax in the evening and really soak it all in. Around the gardens you’ll see lots of fruit and vegetable plots. They grow quite a lot here, everything from figs, squash and zucchini to cherries, pears and plums. Plus lots of herbs and spices too; rosemary, sage, chamomile and fennel to name but a few. The gardens are organic and much of what they produce goes into their superb food. The accommodation is B&B and the breakfast is generous, fresh and full of variety. Make sure to enjoy some of the fabulous evening meals at the restaurant too where you’ll have a great choice of traditional Amalfian, Campanian and Italian food. THE LOCATION: Agriturismo Orrido di Pino is about 35km south of Naples just inland from one of Europe’s most revered stretches of coastline, the Amalfi Coast. There is a huge amount of great scenery to be enjoyed in this area and having a car would be a good idea, both in getting to READ MORE
- Two things make Agriturismo del Sole very special; the first is the hillside location on the quaint Anacapri side of the Island of Capri, Campania, which results in some magnificent views over the island, the sea and towards the island of Ischia to the north. The second is the food; the owners are enthusiastic cooks and you will be spoiled with some fantastic, fresh and homemade, Italian food. Their evening meals particularly are worthy of any of the top restaurants in Capri but with the added pleasure of enjoying them alongside stunning views and a much more informal, homely, atmosphere. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of double rooms on offer; all of which are traditional Italian farmhouse style. One of them is a particular favourite with guests; the superior double room which has two balconies and incredible views, though to compensate, some of the others have private patios and the tremendous views are never far away. Agriturismo del Sole is a very much unassuming place that feels more family home than hotel, but you’ll have hotel perks; air-con, mini fridge, satellite TV and WiFi for example. All the rooms are B&B and the breakfast is super, with lots of sweet and savory bits and pieces including some very good jams made with fruit from the trees outside. The grow fruits and vegetables in the gardens as well a range of herbs, all of which go into food for themselves and their guests, and, as mentioned before the evening meals are especially good. THE LOCATION: Near Naples, on the famously beautiful isle of Capri, Agriturismo del Sole is on the quieter, quainter, more traditional, half of the island known as Anacapri, a place quite different in character from the more glitzy ‘main’ Capri side. In fact for anyone put off by the crowds on Capri, Anacapri can offer some respite despite being only ten or fifteen minutes away by bus or car. The agriturismo can offer more respite again, being about 800m away from the main square of Anacapri, and the walk up and down takes you along some typically beautiful, winding, narrow lanes. On the way there though if you just READ MORE
- On a gorgeous hilltop position in the Cilento e Vallo di Diano National Park, 30 km south of historic Agropoli, this extremely highly rated agriturismo has bright rooms in converted farm buildings, and some really stunning views across the sea. Olive oil, wine and honey are all produced on site at Agriturismo Le Agavi. The property is surrounded by vineyards and the olive groves stretch down to the coast. Mediterranean Sea views are offered by even the most simple rooms at Le Agavi and each has WiFi, flat-screen TV, minibar and private bathroom. Local products are served for breakfast, including the estate’s own honey and fruit preserves. Hydrofoils to Capri and Ischia leave from Acciaroli Harbour, 6 km away and it is a 1-hour drive to Paestum. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The best guesthouse we have ever been!:) Hosts very friendly and helpful. Beautiful view from the terrace, quiet and peaceful place. Delicious breakfast. For sure we will be back….” “I spent two nights in this villa on my way back from Calabria to Naples. The view is breathtaking and the hosts are very friendly. I will definitely come back!….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO LE AGAVI: READ MORE
- In the rural hills of Basilicata, Italy, Taverna Centomani farmstay has a range of comfortable B&B rooms on a working sheep and cattle farm near the city of Potenza. THE ACCOMMODATION: All their rooms come with private bathroom, WiFi and flat screen TV and the hospitable owners serve a very good Italian style, sweet and savoury buffet breakfast in the morning, with some of the produce direct from the farm. And for lunch and dinner there are a number of good quality restaurants in the surrounding area. THE LOCATION: Though very near the city of Potenza the area feels beautifully remote. There are quite a few really lovely hiking trails in the surrounding hills, and there is a local horse riding stable from where horse riding trips can be arranged. Or if you prefer to cycle you can rent bikes from the farm, and winter sports lovers can visit the nearby Sellata ski area. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Absolutely outstanding! The homemade food, the hospitality, the warmth of Maria…what a very special place….” “Great hostess, clean mountain air, all organic, sustainable farm, wonderful dinner offered….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO TAVERNA CENTOMANI: READ MORE
- Agriturismo I Moresani has quality accommodation on its 200 acre family-run organic farm near the lovely Cilento Coast, south of Naples, & Salerno, Campania. The farm is a busy place with cows, pigs, goats, horses and hens, and produces a huge range of organic food products including extra virgin olive oil, salami, sweet and salty sausages, goat’s cheese, pasta, liqueur, wine, tomato puree, honey, biscuits, flour, pulses and more. It’s an extraordinary selection and all are available to try at the farm restaurant and to buy at the farm shop. THE ACCOMMODATION: The range of accommodation at the agriturismo is equally broad and consists of three separate buildings with a total of 9 rooms (doubles, triples and quadruples) and three self catering apartments. You’ll find all clean and comfortable and with a nice rustic Italian farmhouse feel. In the grounds outside there is a swimming pool surrounded by gardens and of course beyond that the farm where you can wander through the olive groves, vineyards and vegetable gardens enjoying the peace and quiet, and all the time surrounded by the rolling green hills of this very lovely and very underrated area of rural Italy. Food is of course a major part of the experience of Agriturismo I Moresani; the breakfast is fantastic, organic and can be adapted to suit dietary restrictions. You’ll be well advised to try the restaurant in the evening too too where you can enjoy to the full some fantastic meals; genuine home-made, slow food, with most of the ingredients coming fresh from the farm itself. Active types will appreciate the horse riding (They have their own horse riding school) and various activities and excursions can be arranged in the surrounding area including hiking tours of the Cilento National Park, visits to the Unesco World Heritage archaeological sites of Paestum and Elea-Velia, boat trips around the lovely Cilento coast, cooking classes and more. THE LOCATION: Though many areas of Italy may claim such a title the Cilento Coast is a firm candidate for rural Italy’s best kept secret. The world famous Amalfi Coast draws almost all of the foreign tourists in these parts but those in the know will also take the READ MORE