No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in Aquitaine, France! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com
- This lovely little Dordogne farm gite is near the town of Perigueux, Aquitaine, and between the cities of Bordeaux and Limoges. It has a very nice self catering mobile cottage on its small farm which contains a range of interesting animals; pheasants, peacocks, Alpacas, Vietnamese mini pigs, ponies, goats and geese. The mobile home has two double bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with two singles and there is also a sofa bed/futon in the lounge. There is a well equipped kitchenette too, a private bathroom and an outside wooden terrace with furniture and barbecue facilities. The main attraction at this farm stay are the animals though with the Vietnamese mini pigs especially being very popular with guests. They’re not just there for show though, they are actually specially trained to hunt for truffles, and guests are always welcome to join the numerous truffle hunts in the surrounding woodland. There is WiFi at the property and if you don’t feel like cooking, for an extra fee you can order a good breakfast at the farmhouse, as well as plenty other food throughout the day including some really excellent gourmet sandwiches. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Beautiful surrounding countryside and so peaceful….” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LE FERME DE VIGNES: READ MORE
- This lovely farmhouse B&B in Southern Aquitaine, France, has a beautiful setting in the foothills of the Pyrenees, just 15 km from Oloron-Sainte-Marie. All its comfortable rooms have private bathroom and come with mountain views. The common lounge area is comfortable and cosy with an open fireplace and dining room and outside they have a lovely large garden with a terrace and a swimming pool. They serve a very nice, mainly organic, French breakfast at La Ferme aux Sangliers, and you can also arrange meals to be prepared by the friendly owners from the farm’s own produce. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Amazing host! Fabulous location and accommodation. We loved it. We will be back again….” “Lovely views. Interesting to meet a couple who appear to be totally self-sufficient….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LA FERME AUX SANGLIERS: READ MORE
- In the heart of South West France’s Saint-Émilion vineyard country, about a half and hour from Bordeaux, Le Pavillon Villemaurine provides luxury B&B accommodation in a classically elegant Château surrounded by fields of vine. Their rustic rooms are extremely spacious and comfortable with en-suite bathroom with bath, flat screen TV with cable channels and WiFi throughout the building. Their breakfast is suitably excellent too with smoked salmon, various pastries and fresh fruit etc. available, but the main attraction of this hotel is the wine. The owner is extremely knowledgeable on the subject, and equally enthusiastic, and as well as making a few wines of his own on the premises he can also arrange some very good wine tours in the surrounding area. Le Pavillon Villemaurine sells out fast so you’re advised to book well ahead! And sorry, but no children or pets. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “This is one of the nicest properties that we have stayed in over the last few years travelling around various parts of Europe….” “We loved everything about our stay! The beds were SOO comfy! Breakfast was delicious! Beautiful decor! and we loved our hosts!…” >>CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LE PAVILLON VILLEMAURINE: READ MORE
- La Closerie de Fronsac is a delightful 17th century manor house-vineyard hotel in a peaceful location near Bordeaux and the Dordogne River. There is a charmingly old fashioned feel to the property; it is cosy and quaint, and has the unmistakeable elegance of a bygone era. The area, Fronsac, is very much the heart of Bordeaux’s Right Bank, one of France’s, and the world’s, premier wine producing regions and you’ll also find their own wines superb. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of double and twin, en-suite, B&B rooms, all of them cosy and warm, with touches of art deco and art nouveau styles and lots of nice little bits and pieces of antique furniture and ornaments. Obvious modern touches are hard to spot, and though some may find the interiors a little quirky it does allow you to wake up in the morning and not quite know which decade, or which century, you find yourself in. Whatever about the styling, it is high level accommodation and the rooms are all extremely clean and comfortable. The house itself is imposing and grand, built of cream coloured stone and surrounded by flower beds, lawns and of course the vineyards. There is plenty of common space to enjoy inside the house, a very nice lounge area with fireplace for example and an outdoor terrace. You’ll find the breakfast excellent and the hosts charming and friendly who are very knowledgeable about the Fronsac region and its wines. They have been producing wine at La Closerie de Fronsac for three centuries now and to this day it is made in the very atmospheric cellar with ancient walls of stone and earth. Guests are free to wander the vineyards and enjoy tasting sessions and of course buy some bottles to take home. THE LOCATION: The location, just outside the town of Libourne, on Bordeaux’s Right Bank, is obviously fantastic for lovers of Bordeaux wine, with a huge amount of top vineyards and wineries around. The owners at Le Closerie de Fronsac can guide you in where to go for the best wine tourism and some other sights too. The countryside, with the famous River Dordogne just down READ MORE
- Chateau Monteil is a stunning private chateau for rent in the beautiful Dordogne region of Aquitaine, France, near the medieval town of Sarlat la Caneda and close to the famous Lascaux Caves. THE ACCOMMODATION: It’s an extremely spacious property that can sleep up to twenty people quite happily. It has a total of six bedrooms and suites with varying number of beds (check on the booking page), five bathrooms, a large lounge which includes a snooker table and TV, a very well equipped kitchen and outside some nicely tended gardens and terraces which include a heated swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers. The friendly owners of Chateau Monteil live very nearby and will always be on hand should you have any issues. Their farm is beside the chateau and there you can admire their flock of rare and unusual Cameron Sheep, as well as their friendly free range hens. The owners are excellent cooks too and if needs be they can also supply you with some quality food. For breakfast you can order some freshly baked croissants, baguettes, pan au chocolat & pan aux raisins for example, and in the evenings treat yourself to a fantastic 6 course home cooked meal featuring local delicacies, and where dietary limitations can be cared for with a bit of advanced notice. A supply of some fine wines can be ordered too, with the latest wine list from local suppliers always at your disposal. THE LOCATION: The Dordogne Valley is a famously beautiful region, one of France’s most beautiful in fact and has long enchanted cultured tourists from around the world with its deep green countryside, charming villages and wonderful food and wine. The chateau itself is in the Eastern Dordogne, in the cute little hamlet of Calviac en Perigord which is just over a kilometer from the Dordogne River and about 15 minutes from the gorgeous medieval town of Sarlat-la-Canéda. It will of course be very tempting to stay around the enormous comfort of the chateau for the duration of your stay but there is also so much to see and do in the surrounds. Beyond leisurely tours around the country roads or equally leisurely READ MORE
- Near Bergarac, and the lovely village of Beaumont-du-Périgord, Aquitaine, France, Farm Stay Chambre d’Hotes Cugnac has spacious comfortable rooms with private bathrooms in a traditional French farmhouse with large gardens and an outdoor swimming pool. The farm is organic and produces a range of fruit, vegetables and honey, as well as keeping horses, ponies and hens. Every morning the friendly owners serve a great organic breakfast and for the rest of the day you can go exploring the adjacent woods, cycling around the country roads (bikes can be hired from the farm) or just relaxing in the gardens. The farm stay is under two hour’s drive from Bordeaux, about an hour from Perigueux, half an hour from Bergerac and about ten minutes from Beaumont-du-Périgord. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Superb continental breakfast completely sourced from the garden run by lovely helpful family…Kind and helpful with local knowledge. Nothing is too much trouble .Woody the dog is especially friendly at meal times. The property covers several acres full of wildlife….” “This is an amazing property and the ideal place to relax and enjoy a break. There is a lot to visit in the surroundings. The room was very spacious, clean and renovated offering a lot of storage space. The breakfast was all fresh with many homemade products and served on the terrace….” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT CHAMBRE D’HOTES CUGNAC: READ MORE