No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best luxury agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels near Perugia, Umbria! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com
- In a very charming 16th-century Umbrian farmhouse near to both Perugia and Lake Trasimeno, Umbria, Italy, La Posta agriturismo has a range of lovely, rustic style, rooms and apartments to choose from. Outside you’ll find some beautifully tended gardens, an outdoor swimming pool and all with great views over the surrounding countryside. The ancient farmhouse is surrounded by some almost equally old Dolce Agocia olive trees as well as younger Frantoio, Leccino & Moraiolo trees. They produce organic extra virgin olive oil and a range of jams at the farm, and the owners are always happy to give guests a tour and offer tasting sessions. And they can also arrange visits to local wine cellars. All their accommodation comes with a nice breakfast full of locally sourced ingredients. The owners are very good cooks, you can arrange evening meals and they can also arrange cooking classes for guests on a range of local specialities. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “A great place to relax and enjoy the Umbrian summer: This place is so peaceful and has such a nice ambience and view that we ended up spending most of our time at the property…” “A relaxing and comfortable stay in a beautiful place. The apartment was comfortable and tastefully appointed and the staff were very helpful; they went out of their way to do those little things that made our stay feel very special…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT LA POSTA DI CONFINE: READ MORE
- This pet friendly agriturismo farm stay near Perugia, Umbria, Italy, offers rustic, atmospheric, B&B & self catering accommodation in a unique setting; an ancient Benedictine Abbey complex with a history going all the way back to the twelfth century. All their spacious rooms come with WiFi, flat screen TV and private bathroom. They serve a really great breakfast, and for the rest of the day you are free to cook for yourself in the shared kitchen. The Abbey itself is stunning and full of historical intrigue, and your hosts will be happy to show you around. Various activities and workshops are also available at the farm; natural cooking courses, herbal dying, massages with olive oil and reiki treatment, painting lessons and soap making demonstrations. The surrounding area is beautiful too and well worth exploring, and you can hire bikes for free direct from the farm to do just that. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: To start with, the welcoming owner/manager. The architecture of the property, the ceilings with frescoes, the decoration of the patio and the stairs. The garden outside, with every detail. The overall feeling of the property….” “This place is spectacular. We had a great time walking around the beautiful abbey and relaxing in the garden with a bottle of wine. The room was clean and comfortable, and Sara is a fantastic host. Highly recommend!…” >> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS & TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO ABBAZIA SETE FRATTI: READ MORE
- La Mezzaluna Fra Le Mura is a friendly farm stay agriturismo near Perugia, Umbria. It has self catering apartments at its hillside farmhouse with some lovely views and a swimming pool in the large gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of 3 self catering apartments in the rustic farmhouse that can sleep up to four people. All of them have a lounge/dining room and kitchenette and there is plenty of outside space to explore, with nice gardens, a swimming pool and views over the farm and the surrounding hills. The friendly owners also offer cooking classes where you can learn how to make various traditional recipes. The food is excellent; they serve up a great buffet breakfast in the morning and you can order meals throughout the day at their informal farm restaurant. THE FARM: It is a working farm with various animals including cows, pigs and hens. They also grow olives on the farm and make their own olive oil, and some nice traditional home made jams too, which you are of course welcome to sample, and to learn how to make. THE LOCATION: The location is a major attraction with this agriturismo, it is surrounded by the typically Umbrian rolling green hills, with olive trees and orchards all around. It’s about 5km from the shores of Lake Trasimeno and its natural park, which is a popular weekend day trip from Perugia. Perugia is about 45 minutes by car and there are many small villages and town around that are worth a visit. Less than 3 km down the road in fact is the lovely hilltop town of Panicale; it’s small place, with a population of only about 500, but it has a rich medieval history and a grand 17th-century theatre that is still going strong; Teatro Caporali. Another similar town about 20km to the south west is Città della Pieve, It too has a nice hilltop setting and is also famous for being the birthplace of the renowned Renaissance era painter Pietro Perugino. Castiglione del Lago, on the shores of Lake Trasimeno, is just about 13km from the agriturismo, and is yet another beautiful little town. There are many more, READ MORE
- Near Perugia and just outside the town of Collazzone, Umbria, Italy, San Giovanni al Monte farm stay has stunning views from its rustic, classic old Italian farm house surrounded by olive trees and woodland. They have a mixture of self catering and B&B accommodation in rustic, stylish rooms and apartments, all with private bathroom and TV, while the apartments also have a full kitchen, lounge with fireplace and a patio, and there are barbecue facilities for guests to use in the gardens. They serve a really good Italian breakfast including some home-made marmalade and cakes. They make olive oil on the farm too and the owners are always happy to explain the processes to guests and can organize tasting sessions. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The two bedroom apartment was very comfortable for the two couples. The outside space was perfect and what a view. Host was very sweet. Setting on the top of a ridge and the valley view was spectacular, especially the sunsets. Loved the olive groves, gardens and chickens on the property. …” CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS AND TO BOOK YOUR STAY AT SAN GIOVANNI AL MONTE: READ MORE
- Among the green hills of Italy’s Tuscany-Umbria borders, Relais Parco Fiorito is a charming farm stay with a large range of B&B and self catering accommodation in a restored 16th-century convent with adjoining spa, about 50km from Perugia and just 5km from the historical town of Cortona, in neighbouring Tuscany. THE ACCOMMODATION: Their rooms, suites and self catering apartments are all very comfortable with a rustic style in keeping with the property’s atmosphere but not lacking modern comforts and you’ll find air-con, mini bar, flat screen TV and WiFi in all their units. There is a wellness centre at the property too, with a spa pool, Turkish bath and a small gym, and you can arrange massages and various physical therapies. There is a swimming pool in the large, beautifully tended gardens, as well as a children’s playground, and there’s a very good restaurant at the farmhouse where you can arrange cooking lessons with the friendly and enthusiastic farm owners/chefs during your stay. THE FARM: It’s a certified organic farm with sheep, hens, ducks and horses. They also makes their owns extra virgin olive oil as well as a small range of organic wines. The friendly owners will be at hand to organize tours of the farm and tasting sessions of their wine and olive oil, both of which you are of course welcome to buy to take home. THE LOCATION: The area around is wonderfully peaceful and rural, part of the classic Umbrian-South Tuscan landscapes that have been attracting, and enchanting, visitors for years. You can arrange all sorts of tours and excursions from the farmstay; city tours in Cortona, Arezzo, Perugia and Siena, religious tours of sites associated with St. Francis, nature tours to the Tevere River and Trasimeno Parks, and gastronomical tours that explore some of the superb food and wine that is produced in the local area. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “If you want to get away from everything and just relax and do nothing – as we did – this is the perfect holiday. It is a wonderfully peaceful, rural setting with the bonus of a lovely pool to chill by and glorious food….” “Roberto, Alba and Claudio READ MORE