No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in Central Italy! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com.
Umbria is a still relatively unspoiled, deeply rural region that might remind one of Tuscany back in the days before agriturismo, and tourism in general, really took off.
For that reason many seasoned visitors to Italy will have found themselves gravitating more and more towards the unassuming charms of rural Umbria, and with that its relatively better value agriturismi.
Perugia and Assisi are its two main urban attractions and terrific destinations in their own right, but an exploration of its rural regions is, for many, far more rewarding.
It is a fertile, green land of valleys, hills, forests, winding rivers and peaceful lakes. Umbria also has some of Italy's best agriturismi, and, as mentioned, at generally more reasonable prices than Tuscany.
Here then are our choices for the best agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in beautiful Umbria. All come with instant booking and a lowest price guarantee via our affiliate partnership with Booking.com.
- In the heart of lovely Umbria, Italy, Agriturismo Istrice Innamorato has self-catering accommodation in a charming, classically Italian hillside farmhouse with gardens and an outdoor swimming pool. Their traditional-style apartments have a lounge with a TV, a full kitchen with a coffee machine, a patio, and barbecue facilities available in the gardens outside. The farm produces its own olive oil which guests are welcome to sample. Their breakfast is typical Italian style with pastries, croissants, and good coffee or tea. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Great location. pool, nearby towns and villages. Quiet location, very peaceful and relaxing. Beautiful setting and pool….” “Exceptional: The hosts were perfect, excellent breakfast, perfect view and sunsets, the farm produces excellent olive oil and jams!…” >> READ MORE REVIEWS & BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO ISTRICE INNAMORATO: READ MORE
- Near Perugia and just outside the town of Collazzone, Umbria, Italy, San Giovanni al Monte farm stay has stunning views from its rustic, classic old Italian farmhouse surrounded by olive trees and woodland. They have a mixture of self-catering and B&B accommodation in rustic, stylish rooms and apartments, all with private bathrooms and TVs. The apartments also have full kitchens, lounges with fireplaces, and patios. There are barbecue facilities for guests to use in the gardens. They serve a really good Italian breakfast including some homemade marmalade and cakes. They make olive oil on the farm, too, and the owners are always happy to explain the process to guests and organize tasting sessions. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “The two bedroom apartment was very comfortable for the two couples. The outside space was perfect and what a view. Host was very sweet. Setting on the top of a ridge and the valley view was spectacular, especially the sunsets. Loved the olive groves, gardens and chickens on the property. …” >> READ MORE REVIEWS AND BOOK YOUR STAY AT SAN GIOVANNI AL MONTE: READ MORE
- Pietra Campana is a very highly regarded agriturismo farm stay B&B with a stunning setting; a 17th-century hillside manor farmhouse overlooking the town of Orvieto, Umbria, Italy. They have a selection of modern comfortable suites and apartments, each having a lounge area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The apartments have a full kitchen. All the accommodation options, self-catering included, come with a great Italian breakfast buffet including some of their own homemade organic cakes and jams. There is free WiFi throughout, and small pets can even come and stay. If you’d like to bring your fur baby, you’re asked to let them know before you arrive. The farmhouse is surrounded by acres of olive groves which you are welcome to wander around, and from where you can also enjoy more of the lovely views. The friendly owners make their own olive oil at the agriturismo, as well as various jams and soaps, all of which you’re welcome to sample and of course to buy to take home if you so wish. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Amazing magical place with the most accommodating, friendliest and thoughtful hosts!…” “The view of Orvieto from our room was spectacular! The space was beautiful and perfect for our family. Little extras made it feel very special. Frederica was fantastic and made sure everything was perfect for our stay. Wish it was longer, such a beautiful area….” >> READ MORE REVIEWS & BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO PIETRA CAMPANA: READ MORE
- Leonardo’s Guest House is a friendly farm stay agriturismo near Perugia, Umbria. It has self-catering apartments at its hillside farmhouse with some lovely views and a swimming pool in the large gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: There is a choice of self-catering apartments in the rustic farmhouse; all three can sleep up to four people. All of them have a lounge/dining room and kitchenette and there is plenty of outside space to explore. You’ll find nice gardens, a swimming pool, and views over the farm and the surrounding hills. The friendly owners also offer cooking classes where you can learn how to make various traditional recipes. The food is excellent; they serve up a great buffet breakfast in the morning and you can order meals throughout the day at their informal farm restaurant. THE FARM: It is a working farm with various animals including cows, pigs, ducks and hens. They also grow olives on the farm and make their own olive oil and some nice traditional homemade jams. You are welcome to both sample and learn how to make them. THE LOCATION: The location is a major attraction with this agriturismo, it is surrounded by the typically Umbrian rolling green hills, with olive trees and orchards all around. It’s about 5km from the shores of Lake Trasimeno and its natural park, which is a popular weekend day trip from Perugia. Perugia is about 45 minutes by car and there are many small villages and towns around that are worth a visit. Less than 3 km down the road, in fact, is the lovely hilltop town of Panicale. It is a small place, with a population of only about 500, but it has a rich medieval history and a grand 17th-century theatre that is still going strong: Teatro Caporali. Another similar town about 20 km to the southwest is Città della Pieve. It, too, has a nice hilltop setting and is also famous for being the birthplace of the renowned Renaissance-era painter Pietro Perugino. Castiglione del Lago, on the shores of Lake Trasimeno, is just about 13km from the agriturismo, and is yet another beautiful little town. There are many more, and in between READ MORE
- This pet-friendly agriturismo farm stay near Perugia, Umbria, Italy, offers rustic, atmospheric, B&B & self-catering accommodation in a unique setting. This ancient Benedictine Abbey complex has a history going all the way back to the twelfth century. All their spacious rooms come with WiFi, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom. They serve a great breakfast, and, for the rest of the day, you are free to cook for yourself in the shared kitchen. The Abbey itself is stunning and full of historical intrigue, and your hosts will be happy to show you around. Various activities and workshops are also available at the farm; natural cooking courses, herbal dying, massages with olive oil and reiki treatment, painting lessons, and soap-making demonstrations. The surrounding area is beautiful too and well worth exploring, and you can hire bikes for free direct from the farm to do just that. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Exceptional: To start with, the welcoming owner/manager. The architecture of the property, the ceilings with frescoes, the decoration of the patio and the stairs. The garden outside, with every detail. The overall feeling of the property….” “This place is spectacular. We had a great time walking around the beautiful abbey and relaxing in the garden with a bottle of wine. The room was clean and comfortable, and Sara is a fantastic host. Highly recommend!…” >> READ MORE REVIEWS & BOOK YOUR STAY AT AGRITURISMO ABBAZIA SETE FRATTI: READ MORE