No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in Chianti, Tuscany! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com
- S.Andrea is a spectacular Tuscan agriturismo in the little hamlet of Fabbrica, a half an hour from Florence. Its villa complex, which dates back to medieval times sits on a strategic hilltop and has incredible views over Chianti. Though they also have 5 rooms in the main building, the majority of its accommodation is in the form of rustic style, self-catering apartments in two separate sites each of which have gardens and outdoor swimming pools. The surrounding 1500 acre farm produces its own Chianti Classico wine and olive oil, and their restaurant is a great introduction to traditional Tuscan, and Italian food. THE ACCOMMODATION: You have a choice of double B&B rooms and various self catering apartments, to sleep up to six, at S.Andrea. The apartments, as mentioned, are not at the reception building which also houses the restaurant, but in their own semi-independent renovated villas. Both are surrounded by beautifully tended gardens and come with a pool, a barbecue and outdoor dining area, and a kid’s playground. The style is very much traditional Tuscan with terracotta floors, wood beamed ceilings and large stone fireplaces, but with all modern conveniences. Check out all the details on the booking page here. They are fully self catering but guests will be very tempted to try the excellent on-site restaurant – Osteria la Capanna del Gallo, and you can also hire a private chef for your apartment. Apart from lounging happily around the property and taking in the views, guests can partake in wine and olive oil tastings, cooking classes, tours of the farm, hire bikes (including e-bikes) or vespas, join a bike tour, and enjoy yoga, massages, reflexology and Ayurveda treatments. Lots of off-site activities can be arranged by the hotel too such as hot air balloon rides, horse riding, tennis, wine tours and tours of Florence and Siena etc. THE LOCATION: Villa S.Andrea dominates the ancient hamlet of Fabbrica, 10 km from San Casciano Val Di Pesa, and close to a great range of historical villages (the staff at S.Andrea will have plenty of recommendations and also offer tours) including Sant’Andrea in Percussina where you can visit the house, now a READ MORE
- In the heart of the vineyards around Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy, and near to both Florence and Siena, Agriturismo Podere Campriano is a beautifully rustic, family owned organic farmstay that produces some quality wine and olive oil and offers cooking classes and winery tours. It is very much a peaceful little oasis but yet only a 5 to 10 minute walk to the town of Greve in Chianti itself. THE ACCOMMODATION: All their B&B suites and rooms (you can check your options on the booking page here), and their self catering apartment, are clean, spacious and tastefully furnished, and all have WiFi throughout. While outside in the gardens you’ll find plenty of space to relax, with a salt water swimming pool and barbecue facilities. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM, THE WINE & THE FOOD: Guests are welcome to wander the hillside vineyards and olive groves, and can also arrange guided tours of both the farm and the winery, to learn a bit about the production process and partake in tasting sessions. Their winery produces some quality organic wines as well as Bolero elixir, a unique type of grape syrup that they have been making at Agriturismo Podere Campriano for generations. The farm stay also has some helpful daily cooking classes where you can learn how to make some of the local specialities that make Tuscany, and Chianti, so famous in culinary circles. THE LOCATION: Tuscany might just claim to be Italy’s most admired region and if so Chianti could easily claim to be the Tuscany of Tuscany, so to speak. It is the very heart of the region and has a rural charm that manages to defy the masses of tourists that visit it every year. It is a place of winding roads, gentle green hills and fertile land that has been producing some of the world’s best wines and olive oil since at least medieval times. Dotted among this lovely countryside you’ll also find some classically beautiful Tuscan towns, none more so perhaps than Greve in Chianti itself, the gateway to Chianti, and the location READ MORE
- Castello La Leccia is certainly more than your average farmstay agriturismo, even Tuscan agriturismo. It is a restored medieval hamlet with an eleventh century castle on a working organic vineyard and olive farm, and is a truly luxurious place with some stunning views over the Chianti Hills. THE ACCOMMODATION: It is high on a hill between Siena and Florence, near the town of Castellina in Chianti, and has lovely views from the terrace of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Their rooms and plush, comfortable and stylish but retain the rustic charm of a traditional Tuscan manor farmhouse. There have a very highly regarded restaurant at the agriturismo too where they provide a generous breakfast, and, throughout the day, some great local Tuscan dishes and of course a good selection of local wine, including of course their own. THE FARM & VINEYARD: The castle has an enviable hilltop position with great views over the Chianti countryside, included in that countryside are some of its hillside vineyards, sitting at between 300 and 500 meters above sea level and with a south-south west exposure they are ideally situated to produce some excellent own brand Chianti Classico. Most of the grapes are Sangiovese but they also produce small amounts of Merlot, Petit Verdot and Syrah. They produce a lot of their own brand olive oil too from groves surrounding the castle. You can arrange tasting sessions of the oil and of course the wine, tour the vineyards and the olive groves and have an interesting look at some of the production processes involved. THE LOCATION: The immediate location is spectacular with stunning views over the countryside. And the countryside is typically beautiful Chianti, Tuscany. It is also right beside the equally beautiful, and historic, town of Castellina in Chanti. The medieval era walled town of Radda in Chianti is nearby as well, and about 20 km to the north will take you to Greve in Chianti, the central town of the region which has much to offer the visitor in terms of history, and food and drink. At Castello La Leccia Agriturismo you’ll be about half an hour’s drive from the lovely city of Siena, and READ MORE
- This very much luxury agriturismo near Florence, in the heart of the Chianti hills, Tuscany, has a history going back to the 14th-century, and a gorgeous hillside setting surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a broad range of accommodation from standard doubles to family rooms that can sleep up to five and some extra spacious suites. Check out your options on the booking page here. Even the most basic of rooms have a whiff of luxury with the only major difference really being the amount of space on offer. All are chic, clean and comfortable, and their mixture of modern and rustic interior design complement the wood beamed ceilings and frescoed walls. Every morning you’ll be treated to a great Tuscan style buffet breakfast including cold meats and cheeses, pastries and jams. Agriturismo Salvadonica also has its own small restaurant which serves some quality local food for lunch and dinner and using the farm’s own olive oil and wine. There is a large garden outside which has lovely views over the Chianti Hills, an outdoor swimming pool, and plenty of space for relaxing and dining. If you’re impressed by the food, and most people are, you can join their daily cooking classes where a professional chef will teach you how to create full three course traditional Tuscan and Italian meals. You’ll have access to a tennis court and fitness center at the farm stay too, and they can also organize a whole host of services including massage, concierge, laundry services, business meeting rooms, bicycle rental, bicycle tours, horse riding and hot air balloon trips. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: Salvadonica has a long history as a farm and a manor, with the farmhouse having been lovingly restored in recent years. The farm itself has five acres of olive groves, four acres of vineyard, and over 15 acres left semi natural as park and woodland. It is a beautifully relaxing place to wander around but it’s also a working farm & winery, producing its own wine and a range of extra READ MORE
- Very near Florence in the famous town of Vinci, Tuscany, this is an idyllic luxury agriturismo B&B set in a 16th-century Medicean Villa. It is surrounded by acres of vineyards and olive groves from which the owners produce their own award winning wines and olive oils. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have two double rooms and two larger double luxury suites at the farmhouse (check the booking page here), all of which are very comfortable and elegantly decorated in classic Tuscan style. Each come with private bathroom, WiFi and satellite flat screen TV, while the larger suites also have a separate lounge area. Outside there is plenty of space to relax in the gardens and guests are free to wander the estate and the ancient wine cellars, and can of course arrange wine and olive oil tasting sessions, as well as Tuscan cooking classes, at the villa. Their wine making tradition dates back to 1700 and their wines have won numerous awards, the most well known being their Chianti Dianella which is served in many top restaurants and taverns all over Italy. Their food is fabulous too at their informal restaurant and a generous and healthy buffet breakfast will await you each morning, to be served in your room, in the dining hall or outside in the gardens. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: For those of you in the know of such things, the Estate is located in the western Montalbano Chianti DOCG area of Tuscany and has about 25 hectares of vineyard stretched over gentle hills with a south to south west exposure. They grow a variety of grapes here; Cabernet Sauvignon, Vermentino, Sangiovese, Colorino and quite a few more. There are also about 15 hectares of olive groves, growing a variety such as Leccino, Pendolino, Frantoio and Moraiolo which go into the making of make their branded Dianella extra virgin olive oil. They are passionate about both and have even a small wine museum in the ancient cellars of the villa. Tours are offered too of course, of the farm and the cellars, as well READ MORE
- Near the city of Florence and nearer still to Leonardo’s home town of Vinci, Chianti, Tuscany, Agriturismo Colle da Vinci is a classically rustic hillside farmhouse surrounded by organic olive groves and enjoys some stunning views of the Montalbano Valley, especially from the ideally placed swimming pool in the gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are five pleasantly old style self catering farmhouse apartments, which can sleep up to four with one double bedroom and one double sofa bed in the lounge and children’s cots can also be provided if needed. You can check your options on the booking page here, and be advised there is a two night minimum stay. They are all spacious and well equipped and you’ll find them bright, airy and comfortable. Though the bathrooms err on the side of modern the general feel is of a homely, rustic Tuscan farmhouse, with wood beamed or brick ceilings, tiled floors and crisp white walls. WiFi and satellite flat screen TVs feature too though and the standards of comfort and cleanliness are certainly of the modern age. Outside they all have their own semi private space with table and chairs and with the agriturismo having such a wonderful hillside location there are wonderful views of the Montalbano Valley to be enjoyed from all around. The well tended gardens have a swimming pool from where you can also admire the views and in general there is plenty of space to lounge around or dine al fresco on the terraces or around the gardens. There’s a barbecue area too, and a play area for kids. The main business of the farm is in the making of organic extra virgin olive oil which guests are welcome to sample and of course also to buy to take home. You can also learn about farm work from the friendly owners; the processes involved in the growing and pressing of the olives etc. THE LOCATION: Agriturismo Colle da Vinci is just outside Leonardo’s home town of Vinci (which is still, for historic reasons, actually a city) and also lies within the Montalbano Natural Park, which was once named Barco Reale, a famous hunting ground created by READ MORE
- In a picture perfect, hillside setting outside the town of Castellina in Chianti near Siena, Agriturismo Querceto Di Castellina has self catering cottages on a busy, eco-friendly, working farm which produces high quality organic wines, grappa and extra virgin olive oil. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a great choice of rustic 15th-century cottages, all with kitchen, lounge and dining area, WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. In the grounds you will find a nice outdoor swimming pool too and well kept gardens surrounded by the farms acres of vineyards and olive groves. It has its own boutique winery and a feature of a stay here is their excellent wine tasting sessions. The food too is highly rated, as are their popular cooking classes at the farmhouse where guests can learn how to prepare a whole host of traditional Tuscan dishes. They have various snacks and small food items available throughout the day too at their wine and cheese bar. Pets are allowed at no extra charge, they have an outdoor play area for children, and have a range of extra services like bicycle hire, breakfast delivered to your room, special diet menus etc. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: This family-run is in the finest Tuscan agriturismo tradition, it offers top quality service while also keeping busy producing organic wines and olive oil. Its vineyards are high on a hilltop in ideal conditions for producing its highly rated organic Chianti Classicos; L’aura Chianti Classico and Sei Chianti Classico Gran Selezione. Their vineyard and boutique winery can be visited and you can learn a lot from the owners about what goes in to producing top quality organic wines. They produce some good grappa and extra virgin olive oil too which can be sampled at the farmstay and you can of course, just like the wine, buy some to take home. THE LOCATION: The famously beautiful countryside of Tuscany and especially Chianti has been enticing visitors both domestic and foreign for generations now. Its fertile farms have been producing a lot of Italy‘s best wines for hundreds READ MORE