No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the best agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in Chianti, Tuscany! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com
- Allegro Agriturismo Argiano, near the ancient Etruscan city of Arezzo, is a wonderful place to relax and unwind in the heart of some typically gorgeous Tuscan countryside. It’s a hillside farm so the views are lovely and being surrounded by rows of olive groves, orchards and old woodlands it feels, and very much is, close to the peace of nature. It’s very much a family farm too and they make some quality food stuffs, extra virgin olive oil and various jams for example, and also Vinsanto, a traditional Tuscan sweet wine made from raisins. THE ACCOMMODATION: The accommodation is in the form of two two bed apartments just off the main farmhouse, both of which have one double room and one twin. They are cosy with well equipped kitchens and nice lounge areas with fireplace. They have central heating and air-con, and the interiors will impress all round with some beautiful design and decor on display, very much in keeping with the historic, traditional, nature of the farmhouse. The exteriors are wonderful too, nice terraces and gardens with seating, an outside dining area, and a swimming pool too. And all of it surrounded by hundreds of fruit, cypress and oak trees, and overlooked by the lovely Tuscan hills. It’s a family owned agriturismo and you’ll find the family super friendly and helpful. THE FARM: The owners are enthusiastic about their busy little farm, with the main work being in the production of fruit, and a huge variety of fruit at that: Strawberries, blackberries, figs, walnuts, cherries, apricots, apples, grapes and olives. There will always be some little home made goodies to try, their fresh fruits of course, and also their previously mentioned Vinsanto wine and extra virgin olive oil. And you can buy plenty of their farm produce to cook with in the apartment and to take home with you afterwards. THE LOCATION: Tuscany can get pretty busy with tourists, especially in Summertime and though the agriturismo is just 3km from historical Arezzo, within walking distance really, it is a very peaceful oasis of calm. There is 40 acres of woodland surrounding the farm and is a lovely place for a READ MORE
- Agriturismo Villa Vignamaggio near Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, is quite a famous place whose main claim to fame is as the supposed birthplace of Leonardo De Vinci’s most famous subject; Mona Lisa. As the true identity of Michelangelo’s most famous subject is still open to question this cannot be proven but whichever way Villa Vignamaggio is certainly a place deeply in touch with Tuscan history. So much so in fact that, to give just one example, it was used as a set for Kenneth Branagh’s 1993 movie version of the Shakespeare play Much Ado About Nothing. They have a range of luxury rooms and suites in a 14th century, Renaissance era, villa, and some equally luxury self catering apartments in restored old farmhouses around the large estate which produces some award winning Chianti Classico wines & olive oil. There is an on site spa, a gym, tennis courts and an outdoor swimming pool in the beautifully tended gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: The rooms and suites are in the main farmhouse, which is a gorgeously rustic building with plenty of common spaces, including a fine restaurant, a games room, a gym and a spa. The accommodation at the main building ranges in size, with the largest sleeping up to four. You can expect luxury hotel standards and facilities here but with tasteful furniture and fittings that are generally in keeping with the historic nature of the property. For more privacy you can also choose one of the self catering apartments in their own private area on the estate. These are equally luxurious, and again of varying sizes with the largest a full 250 meter squared and able to sleep up to 10 people. The large estate is composed of olive groves, vineyards and an organic fruit orchard. The gardens are beautiful with an outdoor, infinity swimming pool and tennis courts, and offer plenty of space for lounging around or outdoor dining. There is also a large amount of woodland surrounding the villa with a number of marked trails to be explored. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM: The main READ MORE
- For some real luxury in a traditional Tuscan setting near Siena, Agriturismo Querceto Di Castellina has gorgeous self catering cottages on a hillside outside the town of Castellina In Chianti. It is a busy, eco-friendly, working farm too, producing some high quality organic wines, grappa and extra virgin olive oil. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a great choice of rustic 15th-century cottages, all with kitchen, lounge and dining area, WiFi and flat screen TV with satellite channels. In the grounds you will find a nice outdoor swimming pool too and well kept gardens surrounded by the farms acres of vineyards and olive groves. It has its own boutique winery and a feature of a stay here is their excellent wine tasting sessions. The food too is highly rated, as are their popular cooking classes at the farmhouse where guests can learn how to prepare a whole host of traditional Tuscan dishes. They have various snacks and small food items available throughout the day too at their wine and cheese bar. Pets are allowed at no extra charge, they have an outdoor play area for children, and have a range of extra services like bicycle hire, breakfast delivered to your room, special diet menus etc. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: This family-run is in the finest Tuscan agriturismo tradition, it offers top quality service while also keeping busy producing organic wines and olive oil. Its vineyards are high on a hilltop in ideal conditions for producing its highly rated organic Chianti Classicos; L’aura Chianti Classico and Sei Chianti Classico Gran Selezione. Their vineyard and boutique winery can be visited and you can learn a lot from the owners about what goes in to producing top quality organic wines. They produce some good grappa and extra virgin olive oil too which can be sampled at the farmstay and you can of course, just like the wine, buy some to take home. THE LOCATION: The famously beautiful countryside of Tuscany and especially Chianti has been enticing visitors both domestic and foreign for generations now. Its fertile farms have been READ MORE
- Castello La Leccia is certainly more than your average farmstay agriturismo, even Tuscan agriturismo. It is a restored medieval hamlet with an eleventh century castle on a working organic vineyard and olive farm, and is a truly luxurious place with some stunning views over the Chianti Hills. THE ACCOMMODATION: It is high on a hill between Siena and Florence, near the town of Castellina in Chianti, and has lovely views from the terrace of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Their rooms and plush, comfortable and stylish but retain the rustic charm of a traditional Tuscan manor farmhouse. There have a very highly regarded restaurant at the agriturismo too where they provide a generous breakfast, and, throughout the day, some great local Tuscan dishes and of course a good selection of local wine, including of course their own. THE FARM & VINEYARD: The castle has an enviable hilltop position with great views over the Chianti countryside, included in that countryside are some of its hillside vineyards, sitting at between 300 and 500 meters above sea level and with a south-south west exposure they are ideally situated to produce some excellent own brand Chianti Classico. Most of the grapes are Sangiovese but they also produce small amounts of Merlot, Petit Verdot and Syrah. They produce a lot of their own brand olive oil too from groves surrounding the castle. You can arrange tasting sessions of the oil and of course the wine, tour the vineyards and the olive groves and have an interesting look at some of the production processes involved. THE LOCATION: The immediate location is spectacular with stunning views over the countryside. And the countryside is typically beautiful Chianti, Tuscany. It is also right beside the equally beautiful, and historic, town of Castellina in Chanti. The medieval era walled town of Radda in Chianti is nearby as well, and about 20 km to the north will take you to Greve in Chianti, the central town of the region which has much to offer the visitor in terms of history, and food and drink. At Castello La Leccia Agriturismo you’ll be about half an hour’s drive from the lovely city of Siena, and READ MORE
- Very near Florence in the famous town of Vinci, Tuscany, this is an idyllic luxury agriturismo B&B set in a 16th-century Medicean Villa. It is surrounded by acres of vineyards and olive groves from which the owners produce their own award winning wines and olive oils. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have two double rooms and two larger double luxury suites at the farmhouse (check the booking page here), all of which are very comfortable and elegantly decorated in classic Tuscan style. Each come with private bathroom, WiFi and satellite flat screen TV, while the larger suites also have a separate lounge area. Outside there is plenty of space to relax in the gardens and guests are free to wander the estate and the ancient wine cellars, and can of course arrange wine and olive oil tasting sessions, as well as Tuscan cooking classes, at the villa. Their wine making tradition dates back to 1700 and their wines have won numerous awards, the most well known being their Chianti Dianella which is served in many top restaurants and taverns all over Italy. Their food is fabulous too at their informal restaurant and a generous and healthy buffet breakfast will await you each morning, to be served in your room, in the dining hall or outside in the gardens. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: For those of you in the know of such things, the Estate is located in the western Montalbano Chianti DOCG area of Tuscany and has about 25 hectares of vineyard stretched over gentle hills with a south to south west exposure. They grow a variety of grapes here; Cabernet Sauvignon, Vermentino, Sangiovese, Colorino and quite a few more. There are also about 15 hectares of olive groves, growing a variety such as Leccino, Pendolino, Frantoio and Moraiolo which go into the making of make their branded Dianella extra virgin olive oil. They are passionate about both and have even a small wine museum in the ancient cellars of the villa. Tours are offered too of course, of the farm and the cellars, as well READ MORE
- This very much luxury agriturismo near Florence, in the heart of the Chianti hills, Tuscany, has a history going back to the 14th-century, and a gorgeous hillside setting surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a broad range of accommodation from standard doubles to family rooms that can sleep up to five and some extra spacious suites. Even the most basic of rooms have a whiff of luxury with the only major difference really being the amount of space on offer. All are stylish, chic, clean and comfortable, and with a mixture of modern and rustic interior design to complement the wood beamed ceilings and frescoed walls of this classic old Tuscan farmhouse. Check out your options on the booking page here. Every morning you’ll be treated to a great Tuscan style buffet breakfast including cold meats and cheeses, pastries and jams. Agriturismo Salvadonica also has its own small restaurant which serves some quality local food for lunch and dinner and using the farm’s own olive oil and wine. There is a large garden outside which has lovely views over the Chianti Hills, an outdoor swimming pool, and plenty of space for relaxing and dining. If you’re impressed by the food, and most people are, you can join their daily cooking classes where a professional chef will teach you how to create full three course traditional Tuscan and Italian meals. You’ll have access to a tennis court and fitness center at the farm stay too, and they can also organize a whole host of services including massage, concierge, laundry services, a business meeting room, bicycle rental, bicycle tours, horse riding and hot air balloon trips. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: Salvadonica has a long history as a farm and a manor, and the farmhouse has been lovingly restored in recent years. The farm itself has five acres of olive groves, four acres of vineyard, and over 15 acres left semi natural as park and woodland. It is a beautifully relaxing place to wander around but it’s also a working farm & READ MORE
- Near the city of Florence and nearer still to Leonardo’s home town of Vinci, Chianti, Tuscany, Agriturismo Colle da Vinci is a classically rustic hillside farmhouse surrounded by organic olive groves and enjoys some stunning views of the Montalbano Valley, especially from the ideally placed swimming pool in the gardens. THE ACCOMMODATION: There are five pleasantly old style self catering farmhouse apartments, which can sleep up to four with one double bedroom and one double sofa bed in the lounge and children’s cots can also be provided if needed. You can check your options on the booking page here, and be advised there is a two night minimum stay. They are all spacious and well equipped and you’ll find them bright, airy and comfortable. Though the bathrooms err on the side of modern the general feel is of a homely, rustic Tuscan farmhouse, with wood beamed or brick ceilings, tiled floors and crisp white walls. WiFi and satellite flat screen TVs feature too though and the standards of comfort and cleanliness are certainly of the modern age. Outside they all have their own semi private space with table and chairs and with the agriturismo having such a wonderful hillside location there are wonderful views of the Montalbano Valley to be enjoyed from all around. The well tended gardens have a swimming pool from where you can also admire the views and in general there is plenty of space to lounge around or dine al fresco on the terraces or around the gardens. There’s a barbecue area too, and a play area for kids. The main business of the farm is in the making of organic extra virgin olive oil which guests are welcome to sample and of course also to buy to take home. You can also learn about farm work from the friendly owners; the processes involved in the growing and pressing of the olives etc. THE LOCATION: Agriturismo Colle da Vinci is just outside Leonardo’s home town of Vinci (which is still, for historic reasons, actually a city) and also lies within the Montalbano Natural Park, which was once named Barco Reale, a famous hunting ground created by READ MORE
- In the heart of the vineyards around Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy, and near to both Florence and Siena, Agriturismo Podere Campriano is a beautifully rustic, family owned organic farmstay that produces some quality wine and olive oil and offers cooking classes and winery tours. It is very much a peaceful little oasis but yet only a 5 to 10 minute walk to the town of Greve in Chianti itself. THE ACCOMMODATION: All their B&B suites and rooms (you can check your options on the booking page here), and their self catering apartment, are clean, spacious and tastefully furnished, and all have WiFi throughout. While outside in the gardens you’ll find plenty of space to relax, with a salt water swimming pool and barbecue facilities. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM, THE WINE & THE FOOD: Guests are welcome to wander the hillside vineyards and olive groves, and can also arrange guided tours of both the farm and the winery, to learn a bit about the production process and partake in tasting sessions. Their winery produces some quality organic wines as well as Bolero elixir, a unique type of grape syrup that they have been making at Agriturismo Podere Campriano for generations. The farm stay also has some helpful daily cooking classes where you can learn how to make some of the local specialities that make Tuscany, and Chianti, so famous in culinary circles. THE LOCATION: Tuscany might just claim to be Italy’s most admired region and if so Chianti could easily claim to be the Tuscany of Tuscany, so to speak. It is the very heart of the region and has a rural charm that manages to defy the masses of tourists that visit it every year. It is a place of winding roads, gentle green hills and fertile land that has been producing some of the world’s best wines and olive oil since at least medieval times. Dotted among this lovely countryside you’ll also find some classically beautiful Tuscan towns, none more so perhaps than Greve in Chianti itself, the gateway to Chianti, and the location READ MORE