No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Here are our choices for the very best agriturismo farm stays & vineyard hotels in Chianti, Tuscany! All come with instant online booking & lowest price guaranteed via Booking.com
- On a picture-perfect Tuscan hillside in Castellina in Chianti near Siena, Agriturismo Querceto Di Castellina has self-catering cottages on a busy, eco-friendly, working farm that produces high-quality organic wines, grappa, and extra virgin olive oil. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a great choice of rustic 15th-century cottages, all with kitchens, lounge and dining areas, WiFi, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. On the grounds you will find a nice outdoor swimming pool and well-kept gardens surrounded by the farm’s acres of vineyards and olive groves. It has its own boutique winery and one top feature of a stay is an excellent wine tasting session. The food is highly rated, as are their popular cooking classes at the farmhouse, where guests can learn how to prepare a whole host of traditional Tuscan dishes. They have various snacks and small food items available throughout the day too at their wine and cheese bar. Pets are allowed at no extra charge, they have an outdoor play area for children, and have a range of extra services like bicycle hire, breakfast delivered to your room, special diet menus, etc. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: This family-run is in the finest Tuscan agriturismo tradition, it offers top-quality service while also keeping busy producing organic wines and olive oil. Its vineyards are high on a hilltop in ideal conditions for producing its highly rated organic Chianti Classicos: L’aura Chianti Classico and Sei Chianti Classico Gran Selezione. Their vineyard and boutique winery can be visited and you learn a lot from the owners about what goes into producing top-quality organic wines. They produce some good grappa and extra virgin olive oil, too, which can be sampled at the farmstay. You can, of course, just like the wine, buy some to take home. THE LOCATION: The famously beautiful countryside of Tuscany, especially Chianti, has been enticing visitors both domestic and foreign for generations now. Its fertile farms have been producing a lot of Italy‘s best wines for hundreds of years before its fame as a cultured tourist destination began, and its rolling hills, READ MORE
- S.Andrea is a spectacular Tuscan agriturismo in the little hamlet of Fabbrica, a half an hour from Florence. Its villa complex, which dates back to medieval times sits on a strategic hilltop and has incredible views over Chianti. Though they also have 5 rooms in the main building, the majority of its accommodation is in the form of rustic style, self-catering apartments in two separate sites each of which have gardens and outdoor swimming pools. The surrounding 1500 acre farm produces its own Chianti Classico wine and olive oil, and their restaurant is a great introduction to traditional Tuscan, and Italian food. THE ACCOMMODATION: You have a choice of double B&B rooms and various self catering apartments, to sleep up to six, at S.Andrea. The apartments, as mentioned, are not at the reception building which also houses the restaurant, but in their own semi-independent renovated villas. Both are surrounded by beautifully tended gardens and come with a pool, a barbecue & outdoor dining area, and a kid’s playground. The style is very much traditional Tuscan with terracotta floors, wood beamed ceilings and large stone fireplaces, but with all modern conveniences. Check out all your room choices on the booking page here. They are fully self catering but guests will be very tempted to try the excellent on-site restaurant – Osteria la Capanna del Gallo, and you can also hire a private chef for your apartment. Apart from lounging around the gardens and taking in the views, guests can partake in wine and olive oil tastings, cooking classes, tours of the farm, hire bikes (including e-bikes) or vespas, join a bike tour, and enjoy yoga, massages, reflexology and Ayurveda treatments. Lots of off-site activities can be arranged by the hotel too such as hot air balloon rides, horse riding, tennis, wine tours and tours of Florence and Siena etc. THE LOCATION: Villa S.Andrea dominates the ancient hamlet of Fabbrica, 10 km from San Casciano Val Di Pesa, and close to a great range of historical villages (the staff at S.Andrea will have plenty of recommendations and also offer tours) including Sant’Andrea in Percussina where you can visit the house, now a READ MORE
- High in the Chianti hills between Siena and Florence, Castello La Leccia is more than your average agriturismo, even Tuscan agriturismo. It is a restored medieval hamlet with an eleventh-century castle on a working organic vineyard and olive farm and is a truly luxurious place with stunning views from every vantage point. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a choice of rooms divided into classic, deluxe, and superior categories both in the castle building and in the annex building adjacent to it. The annex rooms are very nice indeed but slightly smaller, and we think most people might prefer the extra novelty of staying in a medieval castle in Chianti rather than just beside it. The rooms are comfortable and stylish across the board though. Modern facilities and comforts abound but they retain a rustic charm, in line with the property generally. See more details, options, and photos on the booking page here. Note: only guests 14 years and over are welcome to stay. SOME FACILITIES: There is a very highly regarded restaurant at the agriturismo where they provide a generous breakfast, and, throughout the day, some great local Tuscan dishes and of course a good selection of local wine, including of course their own. Cooking classes for a range of Tuscan traditional dishes can happily be arranged with the head chef here too. Other facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna; you can also hire bikes at the farm to tour the surrounding area. THE FARM & THE VINEYARD: The castle has an enviable hilltop position with views over the Chianti countryside; included in that countryside are some of its hillside vineyards. Sitting at between 300 and 500 meters above sea level and with a south-southwest exposure they are ideally situated to produce some excellent own brand Chianti Classico. Most of the grapes are Sangiovese but they also produce small amounts of Merlot, Petit Verdot, and Syrah. They produce a lot of their own brand of olive oil too from groves surrounding the castle. You can arrange tasting sessions of the oil and, of course, the wine, go on guided tours of the vineyards and the olive groves, and READ MORE
- This very luxury agriturismo near Florence, in the heart of the Chianti hills, Tuscany, has a history going back to the 14th century, and a gorgeous hillside setting surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. THE ACCOMMODATION: They have a broad range of accommodation from standard doubles to family rooms that can sleep up to five and some extra spacious suites. Check out all your room options now on the booking page here. Even the most basic of rooms have a whiff of luxury with the only major difference really being the amount of space on offer. All are chic, clean, and comfortable, and their mixture of modern and rustic interior design complements the wood-beamed ceilings and frescoed walls. Every morning you’ll be treated to a great Tuscan-style buffet breakfast including cold meats and cheeses, pastries, and jams. Agriturismo Salvadonica also has its own small restaurant which serves some quality local food for lunch and dinner and uses the farm’s own olive oil and wine. There is a large garden outside which has lovely views over the Chianti Hills, an outdoor swimming pool, and plenty of space for relaxing and dining. If you’re impressed by the food, and most people are, you can join their daily cooking classes where a professional chef will teach you how to create full three-course traditional Tuscan and Italian meals. You’ll have access to a tennis court and fitness center at the farm stay too, and they can also organize a whole host of services including massage, concierge, laundry services, business meeting rooms, bicycle rental, bicycle tours, horse riding, and hot air balloon trips. PRICES: Check out all the details – prices, reviews & more photos on the booking page here. THE FARM & VINEYARD: Salvadonica has a long history as a farm and a manor, with the farmhouse having been lovingly restored in recent years. The farm itself has five acres of olive groves, four acres of vineyard, and over 15 acres left semi-natural as park and woodland. It is a beautifully relaxing place to wander around but it’s also a working farm & winery, producing its own wine and a range of extra virgin READ MORE
- Tenuta CorteDomina is a boutique luxury, winery hotel between Radda in Chianti and the hilltop village of Volpaia, in the heart of Chianti. Accommodation is in the old estate villa, renovated and refurbished but still very much historic. It has lovely views and is surrounded by acres of vineyards from where the owners make on-site their Chianti Classico, rosé, and grappa made with sangiovese pomace. Tenuta CorteDomina has just seven rooms and with that, an intimate, very homely atmosphere. The food is wonderful here too and cooking classes can be arranged. THE ACCOMMODATION: So just seven rooms to choose from here, and all of them unique. They range from the 19 m² Standard King Room up to the very lovely 29 m² Superior Suite with Patio which has, as you might guess, a furnished patio and also a hot tub. All the rooms are doubles though the Superior Patio Suite can sleep two more with the help of a sofa bed. Take a look at your room choices, and check prices & availability, on the booking page here. FACILITIES: Tenuta CorteDomina is a boutique, organic winery more than anything, producing Chianti Classico wines, rosé and grappa from its surrounding vineyards. Tours of the vineyards and the winery are available, and so too tasting sessions pairing wines with local, seasonal food products. Food too is a factor in Tenuta CorteDomina’s popularity. All the accommodation is B&B and you can enjoy five-course evening meals as well as tasting menus and cooking classes. THE LOCATION: You are just outside the medieval fortress town of Radda in Chianti, one of Chianti’s most central, and traditionally important, towns and a great base for exploring the area further. You can read more about the Chianti area here. The journey from central Florence should take around an hour, either via the main Firenze – Siena motorway or, if you’d prefer, the more scenic route down through Strada in Chianti and Greve in Chianti. WHAT OTHER GUESTS SAY: “Everyone was so friendly and the atmosphere was so chilled. The wine was amazing, including Andrea and his wine tour, where we learnt so much but also had a lot READ MORE
- Just outside Greve in Chianti, near the road from Florence, Corte Di Valle Wine and Resort is a classic Tuscan agriturismo surrounded by more than 20 Ha of vineyards, olive groves and woodland. It is very much a working farm and vineyard, with its main produce being Chianti Classico DOCG and IGT wines, extra virgin olive oil and saffron. THE ACCOMMODATION: Corte Di Valle offers very spacious double and twin rooms, plus family rooms – basically one of larger double rooms with two extra single beds added. Then there is the apartment, a more private space, it has its own entrance, a living room, kitchen and two separate bedrooms – one double and one twin. Outside you have your own terrace area with seating overlooking the gardens. Check out all your room options, with prices, reviews & more photos, on the booking page here. FACILITIES: All the accommodation is B&B with a large buffet breakfast of freshly baked homemade cakes, local cheeses and cold cuts as well as cereals, juice, jam, bread and more. Their small restaurant also does lunch, and various snacks and drinks. Impressive multi-course evening meals too can be arranged for guests with a little advance notice. Corte Di Valle produces some quality Chianti Classico wines as well as extra virgin olive oil. Guided farm and cellar tours are available along with tasting sessions. Tours of the surrounding area can be arranged via the staff here, cycling tours, food and wine tours, cooking classes, horse riding etc. THE LOCATION: Corte Di Valle is just 18 kms of Florence on the Via Chiantigiana and just 5km from the very lovely Greve in Chianti, the gateway to Chianti. It’s definitely recommended to have a car to get to Corte di Valle and better enjoy the surrounds. If not though, as mentioned they can organize lots of local tours, and transfers to Florence if needed. SOME GUEST REVIEWS: “You see Tuscany in the movies and you desire to visit, but when you see in person Tuscany, you fall in love. Farmhouse Corte Di Valle did exactly that, made me fall in love with Tuscany, it’s exceptional views, just take your READ MORE
- In the heart of the vineyards around Greve in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy, and near both Florence and Siena, lies Agriturismo Podere Campriano. It is a beautifully rustic, family-owned organic farm that produces quality wine and olive oil and offers cooking classes and winery tours. It feels like a peaceful little oasis but is yet only a 5 to 10-minute walk to the centre of Greve in Chianti. THE ACCOMMODATION: All their B&B suites and rooms (Check your options on the booking page here), and their self-catering apartment, are clean, spacious and tastefully furnished. While outside in the gardens you’ll find plenty of space to relax, with a saltwater swimming pool and barbecue facilities. THE FARM, THE WINE & THE FOOD: Guests are welcome to wander the hillside vineyards and olive groves, and can also arrange guided tours of both the farm and the winery, to learn a bit about the production process and partake in tasting sessions. Their winery produces some quality organic wines as well as Bolero elixir, a unique type of grape syrup that they have been making at Agriturismo Podere Campriano for generations. The farm stay also has some helpful daily cooking classes where you can learn how to make some of the local specialties that make Tuscany, and Chianti, so famous in culinary circles. THE LOCATION: Tuscany might just claim to be Italy’s most iconic region and if so Chianti could claim to be the Tuscany of Tuscany, so to speak. It is the very heart of it and has a special charm that manages to defy the masses of tourists that visit every year. It is a place of winding roads, gentle green hills, and fertile land that has been producing some of the world’s best wines and olive oil since at least medieval times. Dotted among this lovely countryside you’ll also find some classically beautiful Tuscan towns, none more so perhaps than Greve in Chianti itself, the gateway to Chianti, and the location of Agriturismo Podere Campriano. The town runs at a gentle pace despite the number of tourists it attracts, and a visit to some of its many enotecas is a must. Enotecas are READ MORE